- Text Size +
Felix wanted nothing more in that moment than to comfort Angelina. Putting Angelina in that situation was his idea, and although it saved one of his comrades, Angelina might have met a much awful fate. Felix tried to comfort her, but Sofia said she wasn’t impressed with Felix’s attempt to ease his conscience. 


“I’ll talk to her.” Sofia had said. “Mortitz used to treat my wounds, I’ll do my best with her.” 


So instead, Felix was stuck listening to Connie bicker about Angelina’s selfishness. “How dare she say that to you,” said Connie. Felix didn’t think much of Angelina wishing he had died, part of him agreed with her sentiment. “You saved her life, not to mention Sofia’s, and she’s treating you like you’re the one who spent 20 minutes munching on her like gum.” Connie obnoxiously clattered his teeth together to show his point. 


“Yeah, I guess.” Felix reluctantly agreed. Even though what he did to Angelina likely saved more than just Sofia’s life, was it the right call? 


Just a few days ago, the most difficult choice Felix had to make was whether to study or go to parties. Now he chooses between death or torture on the regular, and it wasn’t just his death and torture either. In Katie’s shoe, it would’ve been easy for him to choose death if Sofia didn’t give him a reason to keep fighting, but was he justified in allowing one person to be tortured to save another’s life? 


“Connie?” started Felix. “Is there really no place to, ya know—go— other than in the cage?” 


“Unless you want Katie to force you to clean it up with your mouth, I suggest you find a corner and squat,” said Connie. Everyone kept mentioning awful things Katie had made people do, Felix was starting to wonder if she had actually done them or if her cruelty was starting to take on some form of legend. 


Not wanting to find out, however, Felix made his way over to one of the corners. “Not here.” Elias ordered, not looking up from the bottom of the cage. Felix turned around and walked to a different corner further away. He pulled his pants down just enough to expose his but and squatted against the cage bars.


“It hurts.” On the adjacent corner, Angelina whimpered as Sofia catered to her wounds. Felix tried not to look, but the site was too gruesome to divert his gaze from. 


Sofia dug her fingers underneath a wad of gum that was welded into Angelina’s skin, using her free hand to muffle the young teen’s screams. Sofia pried it off, layers of skin coming with. Blood gushed out from it, and Sofia applied pressure to stop the bleeding while using what looked like the point of a thumb tack and a strand of Katie’s hair to sew the wound up. 


Felix pulled his pants up, but still watched. “I’m sorry, but this is the last piece of gum I’ll be able to take out of you right now,” Sofia’s voice always remained so soft and cold that a random person would never know what she was actually doing. “Katie chewed too deep into you, removing the gum now would create a tear too big for me to patch up.” 


As Felix walked back to the other end of the cage, he got a glimpse of Angelina. The girl’s once smooth skin was covered in giant dents. It was a miracle her head was still intact, but her body itself looked more like a chewed piece of gum than it did a human girl. The two locked eyes, but Felix looked away. The guilt was too heavy. 


“I wish she’d stop screaming.” Connie muttered. “If she knew half the stuff we’d been through—”


“Will I become this insensitive to it one day?” asked Felix, sitting down and digging his knees into his chest. 


“What?” Connie seemed taken aback. “Don’t judge me just because I’m not crying over a girl who’d rather one of us die than take a punishment.” 


“It isn’t my intention to be judgemental.” Felix was surprised the words were actually coming out from his mouth. “I mean it. Watching Mia die broke me, Emma too. I felt like the only one on that desk who felt terrible for what was happening to Angelina. How long until I stop feeling that way?” 


Connie didn’t answer right away. He actually looked shocked Felix had asked that, too. “Seeing it never gets easy, but I guess I have stopped caring about what happens to you new people. I don’t think it's a bad thing you cared for her back there. After all, you were the only one who got through to her. None of us could’ve known what Katie was going to do to her, you saved her life.”


The door creaked open. Katie was sockless, and Felix was in no rush to learn about how her feet felt without socks on. “It’s a Friday night, isn’t it?” asked Felix. “What are the odds she goes out and leaves us alone for the night.” 


“There’s one thing you should learn now before you get your hopes up,” said Connie. “Even if she leaves, we’re never left without something to do.” 


 The two bare feet stuck slightly under the bed. They scrunched as the giant teenager knelt down and poked her head under the covers draped over the side. Large fingers poked at the cage’s latch to open it. The fingers slid in, giving no time for Felix to flee before they grabbed him and Connie.


The duo pressed into each other as the fingers closed into Katie’s soft palm. Felix forgot that not every part of Katie smelled like her feet did, and her hands smelled something of Hawaiian scented lotion. The cage shook a bit more before Felix heard the sound of it locking. 


“Come here you three.” Katie stood up, Felix pressed deeper into her hand due to the momentum. It still felt surreal to be handheld like this. It really made Felix feel as small as he was. 


Katie walked a few steps before sitting down. “If this girl doesn’t let us go soon I’m gonna—“ Connie was cut short by Katie opening her palm. He pushed off of Felix, evidently disgusted by how close they had been. Katie’s bright eyes peered down at them. Despite how cute she seemed, Felix was well aware by now of the monster that lurked within. 


The giantess snapped with her other hand. “Your attention should always be on me. Discipline him.” Katie deposited the pair on the desk below. Felix swore he heard Katie mention the “three” of them, but only Felix and Connie were in her hands. 


Something hard hit the back of Felix’s head, causing him to stumble. He turned around to see what it was, and saw Connie throwing another punch. Though it hit Felix square in the cheek, it didn’t hurt as much as Felix expected it to. Connie— like the others— were weakened by their time in captivity. Felix figured they wouldn’t be very strong, but he expected a little more. 


“Didn’t you hear our Goddess, you need to look at her when you’re in her presence!” Screamed Connie, obviously shouting so Katie would hear him. He winded up another punch, but Felix shoved him to the ground. Connie fell on his back, looking up and past Felix. He looked terrified. 


“A slave who can’t discipline others clearly didn’t learn their place.” Katie was sorting through a drawer underneath her desk, pulling out a make up kit and other accessories. “If you need a reminder, I’ll happily stick this mascara and brush up your ass.” 


Connie’s worried expression turned back to Felix. “Come on man, let me beat you.” His teeth clattered as he spoke. 


“No way,” whispered Felix.


Connie climbed to his knees, inching closer to Felix and grabbing at his shirt. Felix was ready to push him again, but Connie wasn’t trying to fight him. “What do you think she means when she says she’ll shove that thing up my ass, huh? A light little rim job? She’s going to skewer me! She’ll probably keep me there long after I’m dead. She’s going to turn me into a meat suit for her brush and you’re going to let it happen?”


Felix glanced at Katie, who was setting something down by her feet. “Okay, but go easy on me. I can ride a punch as long as I know it’s coming.” 


An uppercut knocked Felix on his ass. He screamed louder than he needed to, and Connie did not throw the light punches that Felix wasn’t hoping for. Felix didn’t push against him this time. He couldn’t have another person’s death on his conscience.


A shadow casted over them, and a large finger swung right over Felix’s body. It swept up Connie, blood falling from his mouth onto Felix’s cheek as Connie’s body flew across the desk. Felix laid  paralyzed as the finger retreated, too frightened to look up. Was Connie… 


Connie wasn’t dead, Felix heard him screaming on the desk’s edge. “Please, I was just doing as you said!” 


The same finger flew back down, flicking Connie right in his ball sack. As his body fell down, Kate’s middle finger didn’t let up on him, constantly flicking him over and over to drill in her point. “I hope you weren’t expecting praise,” said Katie. “So what, you’re able to do something as simple as discipline. Sure it was what I asked, but anyone who hurts my slave gets punished.” 


Tears streamed down Connie’s face as Katie refused to stop pummeling him. Sofia had said that being Katie’s personal slave would bring him benefits, but he didn’t think that came at the cost of other’s safety. Katie had ordered Connie to beat him, yet he was punished for it anyway. Why did this keep happening? Why did Felix have to be the reason they were put through so much pain?


“Now get up.” Spit flew from Katie’s mouth as she uttered the command. Connie groaned quietly to himself, cupping his balls with his hands in the fetal position. He wasn’t in any position to get back up. 


“Didn’t you hear me, I said get up.” Another one of Katie’s fingers flew for Connie’s head. He spun around from the force, a giant red mark on his forehead. Connie took in deep breaths, but they weren’t helping him with the pain. 


Katie was going to kill him. As she again flicked the cowering tiny, Felix realized this was all a ploy. Katie killed Emma to teach Felix a lesson, she was going to kill Sofia to show Angelina her new place, and now she was going to kill Connie for the hell of it. 


Felix jumped up. “Goddess!” He screamed, directing Katie’s attention. Her eyes frightened him. He dropped to his knees. “I’m ready for a command.”


Connie held his junk tightly, in too much pain to move. Felix had all of Katie’s attention, but he had no idea if he actually succeeded in saving Connie. 


“Excuse me?” Asked Katie rhetorically. She slammed her fist on the table, nearly sending Connie bouncing off the edge. “You’ll get a command when I grace you with one. Until then, your life is meaningless.” 


Connie groaned, muttering something incomprehensible to himself. Felix debated his next move, scared for Connie and fearful of Katie. “I was a bad slave. Please don’t punish him for making me see that.” 


Katie’s lips tensed. There was a lot of anger in the things she did, but she could also show restraint. “Okay. Then you finish his punishment. Push him off the desk, I’m tired of seeing his miserable face.” Felix’s expression was blank. He couldn’t do that, he couldn’t kill somebody.


“I could give you his punishment instead.” Katie laid her finger down flat in front of Felix. “I’d love to know what my personal slave’s balls feel like exploding against my nail.”


Felix took a step back, and it was clear to Katie which he decided. 


Felix slowly approached the hunched over slave on the desk’s edge. Connie didn’t look up at him until his feet were right beside him. 


“Are you fucking serious?” Connie asked. “You’re not going to throw me off this desk, are you?”


“I don’t know, are you going to hold your punches next time?” Felix looked across the edge down at the floor. He hadn’t realized how high up they were.


“Dude I swear I’ll never hit you that hard again. Just take Katie’s beating, you’ll be fine.” 


Katie made a yuck noise. “Don’t get your snot on me.” She rang, spitting a glob of saliva onto her hand.


Felix grabbed Connie by his shoulder and held him on the edge. He was too weak to fight back. “What are you doing?”


“Relax.” Felix said, peering over the edge to get his angle right. “I’m going to drop you onto the pile of clothes to break your fall.” 


“You’re kidding?” Connie held onto Felix for dear life. “Do you think this is a fucking cartoon? Even if a cardigan on the floor could break my fall I’d be dead before I even hit the ground, there’s no way.” 


Felix thought it over. If he missed, Connie would splatter. He didn’t want his balls obliterated, but he couldn’t let Connie die either.


Dropping Connie back on the desk, Felix walked back to Katie. This felt right, it was easier walking to her than it was waking to Connie. 


Katie spit in her hand before closing it and shaking it. Her face smiled when she saw Felix, but frowned when she saw Connie. 


“I’ve decided—“ Enormous pain erupted through Felix’s body. It started in his groin before shooting up his stomach and down his legs. Felix dropped to his knees, the air forced out of him in one movement rendering him unable to scream. 


Katie pressed the tip of her finger into his ball sack. She. Twisted it, turning Felix into a mindless pain bot as the hurt was too much to focus on anything else. “You decided what? That you wanted to disobey your goddess and piss her off at the same time?” 


The finger retracted, but it wasn’t long before Katie flung it back into his junk. With enough air in his lungs now, Felix erupted in a scream that was likely heard all the way down in the cage. He could do no more than wheeze as Katie continued her onslaught on her balls, her hard solid nail ramming into his weak testicles over and over until he got the point. 


When she finally pulled back, Katie delivered a final flick to the bottom of Felix’s chin. Felix’s jaw clanked against his teeth and he bit into his tongue. His body spun around until he laid there, spitting blood onto the marble. 


Katie looked down at her other hand, frowning. “My mood is ruined, it’s not even worth playing with you anymore.” Katie opened her palm, letting the tiny Andrew fall out and on the table. He was covered in goo from being spit on my Katie, and the pad of her palm looked extra sweaty. 


Andrew sneezed, finding it difficult to even get up. All 3 tinies on the table experienced excruciating pain, and it only brought fear to Felix that Katie knew of different methods of torture. He may have lost the ability to have kids and was too busy reading with pain to form a thought, but Katie had been using Andrew’s allergies to torture him. 


A small hand touched Felix’s back. “I knew you could take a beating.” Said Connie, still wincing himself.


“A—a—“ no, the pain was too much to speak.


“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to the recovery,” said Connie. “I’m sorry for hitting you so hard earlier. I know you want me to go easy on you. We’re all rats in a cage, so we should be looking out for each other. But Katie won’t go easy on you, so I can’t either.” 


Felix gripped his balls, still able to feel Katie’s nail on them even though she had long since started doing her makeup. All he could give Connie was a nod. 


“Don’t get me wrong. If it’s between you and me, I’m choosing me.” Said Connie. “But that doesn’t mean I want to see you die. Sofia and Elias may be under the impression that being Katie’s personal slave is going to give you benefits, but that’s only because death fears them more than anything. I see how much suffering Katie can cause, and I think being hers is going to mean she’s going to be a lot harder on you. Being hers is going to be a curse.”


The pain subsiding enough to focus, Felix looked up at his massive capture. 


She looked so expressionless as she rubbed something into her face. 3 inch sized people were wailing in pain on her desk, and yet she didn’t miss a single spot filling in her eyebrows.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm so happy to be writing for this story again! I'm glad the bug with giantess world was fixed so I could upload this, new chapters coming soon!