- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Katie has just assigned her slaves to teach Angelina her new place in life, but will they be able to? Or will one of them die trying?

The door clicked behind Katie, shutting the five in a dim room.


“Please, one of you has to help me.” Angelina shook so harshly that the others thought she was having a panic attack. “I don’t know what happened to me.”


The others looked at each other, but none of them knew what to say. Felix, Connie and Sofia were all exhausted from the long day as Katie’s insole, their hair still fizzed and sticking up from the heat and sweat. Katie said she shrunk Angelina in the bathroom. Was that the scream Felix heard earlier, the young girl being overpowered and shrunk? 


“My mom’s going to think I’m being bad again.” Tears swelled in her eyes. Felix felt his heart sink, she didn’t look older than 15. “The school dance is next week, I can’t be grounded and miss it.” Angelina clung to the ground. She was in shock, having no idea what kind of situation fate had forced upon her. It was Felix’s job to teach her. Katie tasked them to teach Angelina her place, but how could they when she was barely coherent? 


The weeping tiny girl looked up at the figure approaching her. “Please, will you help me?” A swift hand slapped across her cheek, causing a shriek as her head whipped sideways.         


“Elias!” Sofia shouted. She stepped forward, but her legs were too weak to carry her more than a few steps before she collapsed. 


Elias grabbed Angelina by her uniform’s collar and pulled her in. “You’re a slave now.” Smack! “A toy.” Smack! “An object.” Smack! Angelina fell back to the floor, sobbing. Her cheek was red from being smacked so much, but Elias didn’t seem to be done with her just yet. He flipped her around and mounted her. 


“No!” Angelina fought him, smacking him with her palms. Elias grabbed her wrists and forced them to the floor.


“Stop resisting!” Spit flew out of his mouth as he spoke. “Get it through your head that your old life is over. You’re Katie’s property now, a slave to be trained and sold.” 


“Please!” Angelina said again, but she wasn’t talking to Elias. Her head jerked back, and she made eye contact with Felix. “He’s gonna… he’s trying to rape me. Help! Help!” She wouldn’t stop screaming. Elias smacked her again, but it didn’t work.


“He’s not going to…” But he couldn’t find any words to sooth her, so his voice was drowned behind her screams. By this point, Sofia finally crawled her way over to where Angelina and Elias were. She placed her forearm on Elias’s chest, and with all her strength, pushed him off her, tumbling in the process.


“Enough, Elias!” Her voice, though still cold, clearly showed how much pain she was in as it forced the words out. Felix felt it too, the aches in his bones from his time under Katie’s big toe. “You’re scaring her.”


“She should be scared!” Elias threw his arms out to his side. “You heard our goddess, if we don’t show her her new place, it’s one of us Katie is going to kill.”


Sofia was trying her best to comfort Angelina, but she was still speaking sporadically, saying the words ‘please’ and ‘help me’ over and over again. “Look, you made her worse.” 


“At least I did something, the rest of you just stood there!” 


“I can’t take this anymore.” Connie spoke for the first time since leaving the shoe. He was crotched down, his hands squeezing his temple. “Mia… Emma… it can’t be me next. Don’t let it be me next.” Connie had already given up. There was no way of getting through to Angelina. They were all goners. 


“You need to calm down.” Sofia rubbed the side of Angelina’s face. “Things are only going to get worse if you can’t calm down.” But this didn’t make Angelina feel any better. In fact, Angelina became more hysterical. She backed away from Sofia, almost pushing herself off the desk’s edge.


“I say we beat it out of her.” Elias said eagerly. He was shaking almost as bad as Angelina was. “Beat her until she becomes complacent. That’s what Katie did to us, isn’t it. We could,” his hand made a fist. 


Everybody was panicking. Felix recognized this scene, just a day before, when he had first been shrunk and watched Katie kill Mia. He was just as, if not even more hysterical than, as Angelina was now. And just like then, the people trying to wake her up cared way more about saving their own butts than hers. But could Felix blame them? Mia died because he was selfish, because he wanted to play the hero. 


Sofia was pulling Angelina by the hair. Maybe the reason Felix wasn’t as scared as the others, resorting to anything to get Angelina to comply, was because he knew he was safe. Sofia said it to him back in the shoe, that he was lucky to be Katie’s personal slave. If things went south with Angelina, it wouldn't be Felix who died. 


“You selfish bitch!” Sofia was forcing Angelina’s mouth shut with her free hand. “Katie will be back any minute now. Just shut up!” They hadn’t made any progress at showing Angelina her new place, in fact, it was proving impossible to get her to stop crying. Sofia let go of the girl completely and fell into the same position Connie was. “We’re all going to die.” A wicked laugh escaped her lips. “We’re all going to die.”


Elias was marching back to Angelina. “Wait!” Felix shouted. Elias shot him a look that was a mix of anger and fear. “Let me…” Felix still didn’t know what he’d say, but he had to try. Angelina had snot dripping from her nose and her cheeks were puffy and red. Seeing Felix approach her seemed to calm her down some, but she still flinched when he knelt down beside her. 


“I’m not going to hurt you.” He assured her. This calmed her down enough to stop screaming with every cry Felix was careful not to touch her. “But somebody will, and I’m not talking about them.” He motioned to the people behind him. Connie had switched to the fetal position, sucking on his thumb. Elias and Sofia hadn’t stopped shaking, either. 


“They’re scared, just like you are. Do you know where you are?” Angelina shook her head. She wasn’t shaking as hard. “You’re in Katie’s bedroom, on her desk.” She was freaking out again. “You were shrunk during lunch, and she brought you here.”


“Y-your hair.” Angelina muttered, breathing more heavily now. “F-face.” 


A light in the hallway shut off, and footsteps banged towards the door. Felix’s time was running out. 


“This isn’t going to work.” Elias shouted. “Let’s push her off, pretend that she jumped.” 


“We’re all going to die.” Sofia whispered. 


“Don’t listen to them.” Felix redirected Angelina’s attention back to him. “Do you trust me?” She shook her head. Felix was hoping for something else. “I know this can be hard, but you have to do whatever Katie tells you. Everything will be okay if you just do that. You’re not a slave, you’re a person, but you have to do what it takes to survive. Can you trust me on that?” 


The door swung open. Angelina nodded. “Yes.” 


“How’s the new slave coming along? Not well by the looks of it.” Connie, Sofia and Elias were frozen in fear. 


Angelina was too. She clung to Felix’s shirt, desperate. “I can’t do this, you need to save me. You need to—”


“She’s accepted her place.” Felix yelled up to Katie. 


Katie was happily surprised. “Good work, slave. I knew 76 was a lucky number.” Katie reached down and grabbed Angelina’s head between her finger and thumb. She lifted her up.


“No.” Angelina reached out for Felix, but Felix shook his head.


“Just do whatever she says.” He assured her, hoping Katie would excuse the terrified look on her face. 


Katie raised Angelina up to her hazel eyes. The girl looked terrified, tears still streaming down her face. She’d have to punish her slaves for not making her completely compliant, but that could wait until after she finished showing her new bitch its place. 


“Do you remember me, Angelina?” Katie asked. “Or I guess I can’t call you that anymore, names like that are for people.”



Angelina winced. She didn’t know her head laid between the same two fingers that crushed another one of Katie’s slaves the day before. Angelina eyed Katie through the gaps in her fingertips, she didn’t recognize her. 


“I’ve seen you a few times in your old life. You freshmen were always so annoying, I always just wanted to—” Katie squeezed her fingers, delighted to see Angelina scream and thrash her legs in mid air. 


Why was Katie laughing at her? They went to the same school, and Angelina never did anything wrong to her. Angelina wanted to beg, but she couldn’t find the strength to speak in front of a being so powerful. Angelina could only make out her face, but it was so enormous and terrifying. Her eyes, beaming down, were just as big as she was. Her nose could swallow her whole, and her mouth… Her pink plush lips, guarding her off-white teeth and tongue glistening with spit. That’s what scared Angelina the most. Every time Katie spoke, as hot bad breath washed over her, Angelina could see her giant teeth and tongue, waiting to feast. 


“I’m glad you know your place, but you still need to be broken in.” Katie released some of her pressure on the girl’s head. “I wanted to do that by killing the other girl in front of you, but now I see I don’t have to do that. So I think… hmmm… Ah, I know. I think I’ll eat you instead.” With a smirk, Katie licked her lips and opened her maw. 


Angelina squealed. She could see her terrified face staring back at her in the reflection of Katie’s spit. Katie bit down her teeth, holding Angelina high above them. Her teeth were so sharp, so deadly. Katie wouldn’t eat her, would she? People put food in their mouths, things to be eaten. Angelina wasn’t food, she wouldn’t— 


Katie let go of the tiny girl. All at once, Angelina felt the pressure from her head lift and be replaced with the sensation of falling. It took forever for her to reach the giant’s lips. Angelina landed hard on her teeth. She wasn’t expecting how wet they’d be. Katei’s breath escaped through the gaps in her teeth, and it was through them Angelina could see the dark pit that awaited her. She was helpless to stop this. She was frozen on Katie’s teeth, afraid that moving an inch would cause the gate to open and swallow her whole. 


How long was Katie going to keep her there? Was she watching her? Angelina was too scared to check. Then, Katie closed her lips around her. Angelina was squished on either end by giant lips that pressed into her. The teeth below her parted, suspending Angelina in the air with only Katie’s lips to save her. 


Any words of desperation Angelina may have been saying were drowned out by Katie’s mouth. “I wish there was something we could do to help her.” Felix said.


“Yeah? I don’t,” said Elias, “She almost got us killed.”


Sofia was still calming herself down, and Connie was spread out on the desk relaxing. Unlike Elias, though, Felix couldn’t take his eyes off what was happening meters above him. He couldn’t tell if Angelina was in Katie’s mouth or not, but it looked like she was trapped between her lips. Katie surely wouldn’t actually eat her. Although by now Felix had learned not to put anything past Katie. If Angelina did something up there to piss Katie off, she’d die.


The giant tongue beneath Angelina slithered up and grabbed her legs. It slid onto and over them. It lathered her legs in spit before sliding up to Angelina’s waist. Angelina’s heart pounded. She really was going to be eaten. Katie was tasting her. They went to the same school, they were both Eagles, why would she eat her? 


Katie giggled, pulling her lips off Angelina and letting her freely slide down her tongue. Her entire body was covered in saliva as she entered the dark moist cave. Katie shut her lips, sealing Angelina in darkness. It was hard to breathe, most of the air already down into Katie’s lungs. The tongue below her tossed her around, making sure Angelina got thoroughly acquainted with its spit. 


No amount of preparation could’ve prepared Felix for how loud Angelina’s screams would’ve gotten, only to be silenced seconds later by spit sneaking into her mouth. Felix was pulling on his hair, impatiently waiting to see if Katie followed through on eating Angelina. He had only ever seen her kill the slaves she punished. 


Angelina was choking on Katie’s spit. If it weren’t for the plump tongue her back rested on, Angelina wouldn’t be able to tell which direction she faced. She was just thankful she couldn’t see the sharp teeth that surrounded her. Angelina thought about sliding her body down to the back of Katie’s throat, ending her torment before Katie could do anything worse to her. But before she could, Katie’s tongue pushed her to the side. 


 The tongue slammed Angelina into a row of teeth. Her body yelled, her breast crushing into her chest, her cheek slashing against a pointy ridge. Angelina tried squirming out, but the giant girl’s tongue was too strong for her. It overpowered her easily, and Angelina knew Katie wasn’t even using her full strength. 


Light poured into the dark save as Katie opened her mouth. A rush of cold air blew over Angelina, blowing the spit down her body. “I’m not going to eat you.” Katie’s voice boomed in Angelina’s ear. She wanted to cover them, but her arms were still pinned to Katie’s teeth. “But I will keep you in there longer.” Angelina’s ears were ringing so badly that she didn’t hear what Katie said next. Instead, she saw her push something else into her mouth, something that scared her a lot more than being eaten.


“No way.” Connie said, suddenly alert. “She’s going to kill her.”


“She won’t die.” said Sofia, but she wasn't looking at anyone in particular. “Not yet, but the injuries she’ll get will make it hard for her to make it far during Katie’s slave training.”


“Not very reassuring, is it?” Connie puffed air. 


Angelina thrashed around in Katie’s mouth as a large stick of gum entered it, resting on Katie’s bottom row of teeth. Her mouth shut, Katie’s upper row of teeth smacking against the bottom. The gum started to squish, pressing into Angelina who narrowly just had her head bitten off. Katie lowered her jaw and bit down again, repeating this over and over until she was satisfied with how chewed the gum was. Spit was absorbed and released by the gum as Katie chewed it, splashing spit onto Angelina’s body. 


The next time Katie lowered her jaw, instead of biting back down, Katie shoved Angelina slightly with her tongue, sticking her to the gum. Angelina was afraid of this; becoming Katie’s gum. With her hands freed, she frightfully ripped at the gum on her body. She couldn’t get stuck there, she couldn’t. But her attempts were fruitless. Katie’s tongue pushed down on Agelina’s back, forcing her into the gum. It stuck to her clothes and face. Katie’s tongue rolled her around, covering her entire body in the spit filled piece of gum.


Then Katie bit down. She was careful to see how much her new slave should take. She nibbled on the tiny girl, but that gave her too much space to wiggle. Katie increased the force she bit down on her gum, did this a few times, but couldn’t tell where the gum ended and the girl started. So she increased her force a lot, biting down into her gum.


Angelina feared when Katie’s teeth would break into the gum. She could feel the two teeth between her compress her as it forced the gum into her. Angelina’s hair was long and wavy, coming down to just above her hips. She took pride in her hair, so she never gum, because if she blew a bubble and it popped it might get stuck in there. 


Angelina’s body compressed and decompressed as the teeth nawled on her. She could feel the gum rip away in front of her. Katie kept pressing down harder onto her. Angelina wished that Katie would just leave her curled up there, but the rips in the gum provided Angelina with the only air she was going to get. She was lightheaded, but she had bigger problems to worry about. 


Annoyed, Katie started biting down hard. Who cared what happened to the slave? She chewed her a little lighter than she would chew actual gum, but she was a slave, and if her owner one day wanted her to be gum, she’d have to learn how to be gum. 


Angelina’s back was stabbed by the sharp row of teeth behind her. She swore holes were poked in her back, but the gum sticking to her made it hard to tell. Katie was picking up the speed of her chewing though, freely allowing spit to soak the gum. Angelia was tossed around the mouth too, being pushed back and forth from the right side of Katie’s mouth to the left. 


Angelina cried so much over the next twenty minutes that the gum was starting to absorb it. Over time the gum got more rough, gluing itself to Angelina. It sealed her mouth shut. She wanted to die quickly, but suffocating scared her just as much as being chewed, so she bit away at Katie’s gum, swallowing it and her spit. 


Katie’s sharp teeth continued to stab Angelina’s body. It punctured holes in her skin, putting dents in her body the size of her teeth. It covered her. She didn’t want to ever look at herself again. The sound of Katie chewing her was ear piercing too, blowing out Angelina’s ear drums and causing blood to leak out of them. 


Even Felix eventually stopped watching. Katie grew bored of them, leaving them on her desk as she played on her phone. Connie and Elias chatted with each other, Sofia occasionally glancing at them. She had lost the person she used to talk to the day before, and she was growing tired of Felix’s ignorance. 


The pain never got easier for Angelina, even after Katie started chewing on her a lot slower. Even though Katie wasn’t chewing as quickly, she was pressing in harder to Angelina.


“Coming!” Katie yelled, although Angelina barely heard it. She couldn’t hear much of anything anymore; not the clanking of Angelina’s lips, the squelching of the gum or even her own screaming. 


Katie spit Angelina out onto her hand, but Angelina couldn’t tell the difference. She dropped the gum wadded Angelina onto the desk with her other slaves, retrieved the cage from under the desk, and deposited the five in there before sliding it back under her bed. Katie exited the room, heading to dinner. 


Felix was the first to run over to Angelina. The pink gum, parts stained red from what Felix feared was Angelina’s blood, was solidified into her body. He dug his hands in and tried prying the gum out, ripping away parts of Angelina’s skin as he did. She looked mortified, half dead. Her eyes were shut, and using a finger to open one showed Angelina’s eye bugging out. She was alive, but wasn’t coherent.


“Thank God.” Felix whispered. 


“I don’t know why you’re thanking God,” said Elias. “She’s the one who did this to her.”


Felix’s blood boiled. He was getting sick of Elias’s ass kissing when Katie wasn’t there.


“Y-you.” Angelina’s bugging eyes were staring at Felix. “Y-you did this.” 


“Angelina, I’m sorry.” 


“You told me to trust you, and then this happened.” Angelina said, weeping again. She was bleeding from several holes throughout her body, including cuts on her face. Large teeth indents were still visible on her skin, and Felix swore he could see the outline of some of her organs. “Somebody said she’d kill one of you if I didn’t comply. I wish I didn’t… maybe then she would've killed you.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you made it this far, I hope you enjoyed it! I'm sorry it took me so long to produce a new chapter; between school work and writing commissions for my other account (SophieCommissions) it's been hard to find time to. Any way, please leave a review if you liked it (or hated it) and if you want more content like this, feel free to check out my other account.