- Text Size +

Felix drifted in and out of consciousness. He so desperately wanted to stay asleep, but the constant pounding of Katie’s big toe on top of him kept him awake. How long had it been? Each time he managed to drift into slumber, a shot of adrenaline would soon rush through his body alerting him to the impending threat of being crushed to death or drowning in sweat, but he had no way of knowing if he was only asleep for a few seconds or longer. The shoe was beginning to overheat, adding more to his fever and drowsiness. Felix couldn’t move, he felt like a ragdoll trapped in an oven. Spit was drooling out of his mouth. He tried his best to keep it in, less he dehydrate, but he didn’t have the strength to suck the spit back in. His mind raced, but thought about nothing other than the pain he was in, all due to the giant girl who had him trapped in her shoe.

 

High above, Katie was starting to get restless in her seat. Class was so boring, and she didn’t have any friends to distract her from the lecture. So she diverted her attention to the tinies in her shoes. She’d start by pressing her toes down on the singular tiny in her left shoe. When she felt like he had had enough, she’d release the pressure and move it to the tiny under her right big toe, then do the same with the tiny under her pinkie toe before starting over again.

 

Part of her really wanted one of them to pop, but there were two things stopping her. Firstly, she didn’t remember which slave was her 76, and was afraid that she might pop him without needing to. Secondly, she had been killing off too many of her slaves lately. The two from the day before were necessary; the first decided she wanted to be a slut and mess around with her younger brother, and she had to kill the second one to teach her personal slave a lesson about his new place in life. But if she killed any more, she wouldn’t have anything to sell next Friday. She only had three that she could sell, which is already lower than previous months. So she tried her best not to kill or maim them, but the thought was tempting. As long as they did what they were supposed to—be good insoles for her— she wouldn’t need to kill them. 

 

Her fifth period was almost over, and after that she would have lunch and one more period. When the bell rang to signal the end of class, she made sure to slam her feet down as she stood up. This woke Felix up from another nap. He erupted in screams of agony. Being under Katie’s big toe, he had it worse than the others. Pain soared through his body with each fidget of motion. He didn’t think it could get any worse than earlier, but it did. 

 

As Katie resumed walking, each drop of her foot caused Felix to scream. But about half way through the hall, his tormented screams turned to sick laughter. Each time her shoe connected to the floor and her foot squished into Felix’s body, he laughed even louder. What has become of my life, he thought with a smirk. This wasn’t him. He had traded places with someone else. People don’t get put inside someone else’s shoe. This was a cruel dream, a nightmare that he couldn’t wake up from. Either that, or it really was true that he was no longer a person. 

 

Across the insole, Sofia listened to Felix with worry. He didn’t sound okay. She felt like she was being selfish not forcing Felix to Katie’s pinkie toe when they first entered the shoe and taking it for herself instead.The pinkie toe was the best and safest place to be. Not only was it the smallest toe, but it was also the least walked on. Sofia felt nauseous going up and down so many times, but the pressure on her was miniscule. She felt bad for making Felix stay under Katie’s big toe, but better him than her. She already decided that when they were released, she would make it look like she was the one under the big toe and not Felix. Katie would appreciate her initiative going into the spot she preferred, and Sofia might even be rewarded. Katie wouldn’t punish Felix for cowering under her pinkie toe, not since it’s his first time as her insole. Cheating him out like that made Sofia’s stomach sick, but she had to look after herself first. 

 

Finally, Katie’s foot came to a stop. Felix’s laugh faded into a slight chuckle. He slammed his head against the mushy insole. This was what it felt like to be crazy. The pain wasn’t only soaring through his muscles and bones, but his brain too. His network was being rewired. Everything he knew about his old life was being rewritten. He was always this pathetic. He was never a person. Did he actually believe this, or was it the combination of the heat he endured and the sweat he had to drink? Regardless, in that moment he felt it to be true. Katie was like a god to him. No, she was a god to him. She controlled his entire life. He couldn’t leave the shoe though he wanted to, and after slamming his head down again on the sweaty insole, he realized he could even die without her permission either.

 

Then Katie started to move again. Felix’s world was already disoriented enough, but why was Katie getting up so soon after sitting down? Her class couldn’t have ended this quickly. That had to mean she was going somewhere else, but where was she going? The warm cotton again pressed into Felix’s face, causing sweat to drip out onto him. The sensation was all too familiar. 

 

He heard a door open and close. After a few more seconds of walking, he heard a click. The movements once again stopped, and the weight was lifted from them as Katie sat down. 

 

“Felix,” Sofia started. “Are you okay?”

 

Felix was more composed from earlier. He still wanted to sleep, but the fire shooting in his brain kept his eyes wide open. “How much longer?” He cracked.

 

“If I had to guess, I’d say we’re at lunch right now. But I’m not sure where she got up to go. Anyway, she only has one more class after this, and then it’s the bus ride home.” Sofia was unbothered. She spoke so calmly, a calm that Felix hadn’t experienced since he was dumped in the shoe. 


“Sofia,” Felix said, his face scrunching up. “I want to—”

 

“You promised me you wouldn’t die.” She interrupted. 

 

Felix couldn’t take the mental strain any more. He was breaking down. He wanted to cry, but there weren’t any liquids left in his body to spare. 

 

“Tell you what,” Sophie said, biting her lower lip. “If Katie asks us which toe we were under, tell her you were the one under her pinkie toe. If she finds out you were under her big one, she might make that your permanent spot.”

 

Felix tried to crack a smile, but he couldn’t move his lips in such a way. Sofia didn’t have to be that nice, but she was willing to stick her neck out for him anyway. His heart pounded with joy— maybe he wasn’t as worthless as he was beginning to believe. He still had people who cared about him and were looking out for him. “Thank you.”

 

Katie’s foot started to shift. “Huh?” Felix said, looking back at the entrance of the shoe. Katie’s foot was retreating, leaving through the hole above. Light poured into the shoe, the odor airing out. Felix could feel the sweat that covered his body mix with the incoming cool air. He took in deep breaths. With the influx of light, he could see how damp his clothes were. Even his skin was all pruny, he looked like a towel that needed to be ringed out. 

 

Then a hand made its way into the shoe. It was inching towards them. “Felix,” Sofia cheered, “She’s going to take us out. Quickly, switch spots with me!” 

 

Sofia ran towards him. His body was too weak to move, but he knew if he didn’t then Katie would know it was him under her big toe and that it would become his permanent spot. He couldn’t go back there again. He reached his hands out, using all of his strength. Katie’s hand was almost on top of them. Sofia grabbed onto Felix and pulled back, dragging him over to the other end of the sole. Katie's hand got stuck for a moment. She had to wiggle her hand around to get in deeper. Sofia ran back to the big toe end just in time for the two of them to be grabbed.

 

Katie’s pinkie finger dug into Felix’s stomach. He screamed as he was dragged back to the shoe entrance. He could see her face— the face of the demon girl who did this to her. She seemed so unaffected by everything that had just happened. To her, it was just another school day. She paid no mind to the pain she inflicted onto Felix.

 

The shoe turned over, causing the two to fall out onto the cold tile floor. It was unclear if Katie thought it was Felix under her pinkie or not. For the first time in hours, Felix was met with total fresh air. He turned over on his back, allowing the cool air to wash over him. It felt weird not having a heavy fleshy object on top of him anymore, not to mention being able to see again. 

 

After taking a moment to collect himself, he took a look around at his surroundings. It looked like they were in a huge metal box. The ceiling was just as grey as the walls. Sofia didn’t look good at all. Her face was beat red and her hair was frizzy. Her eyes boggled. Felix assumed his face looked the same.

 

He made eye contact with Katie next. Just like that morning, he forgot how attractive she was. For the last few hours, he thought of her foot as the monster that was torturing him. He personified her foot into a demon, but now he saw it was only attached to a much larger and scarier devil.

 

She wasn’t in a classroom or the lunchroom. Looking further down, Felix noticed that Katie was sitting on some kind of white seat. Not only that, but her pants were down by her knees. Then it hit him: they were in a bathroom. Felix felt a little weird to be in a girl’s bathroom, but he felt relieved to be away from Katie’s foot.

 

“You should know better than to stare at a girl while she’s using the pot, pervert.” Katie demeaned. With that, she raised her foot above Felix and shoved her big toe down on top of him, shoving him into the hard cold floor. The insole provided Felix with comfort and support on his back, but the hard tile threatened to crush him.

 

“Good news and bad news, chickie.” Katie said as she reached down for Sofia and picked her up. “This stall is out of toilet paper, that’s the bad news. The good news is that I only peed.”

 

Sofia looked up at Katie in terror. She had only heard one story of a tiny having to be used as Katie’s toilet paper. It was a girl Emma knew who had been sold long ago. The thing is, Katie actually had toilet paper in her bathroom that time. She just wanted to humiliate the tiny girl, laughing as she rubbed her up and down her butt checks and smearing her in shit. Apparently, Katie dropped her in the toilet after, threw shit covered toilet paper on top of her until Katie was clean, and then left the tiny girl in the toilet overnight. If she couldn’t clean herself up by the morning, she’d be flushed away with the toilet paper. Sofia hoped that didn’t happen to her.

 

Sofia was met with a swift flick to the head from Katie. “Why are you looking at me like that? I need you to pay attention and lick. If you’re not good enough to wipe away a little dry drip, how can I sell you. If you’re that brain dead, I can leave you in here to drown in my piss. Maybe another girl can come to piss all over you too.” Fearfully, Sofia shook her head.

 

“Good.” Katie brought Sofia down to her shirt and wiped off her sweat. The fabric of Katie’s shirt scratched Sofia’s face and body. She guessed it wouldn’t do much good cleaning off any leftover pee if she got her sweat on Katie’s hole. After she was well and dry, Katie lowered Sofia down to her urethra. Sofia was pressed into it, excess pee splattering on her face. 

 

The poor girl was rubbed against the giant cunt, being used as toilet paper for the giant girl. Katie swiped her three more times, turning the tiny around to make sure every dry part of her body was rubbed against her. Sofia was in agony. She had to get used to doing so many gross things— drinking sweat, picking boogers, eating her friends off a shoe— but she never imagined having to clean up pee with her body. She shrieked, but managed to keep her mouth shut before any pee got in. Most of the pee was already gone and in the toilet, there was only a little left, but it felt awkward to be rubbed against her giant capture’s vagina. By the time Kaite was finished, Sofia was covered in pee, but at least Katie’s cunt was clean. Katie almost dropped Sofia in the toilet on instinct, but remembered at the last second to take her out. If nothing else, Katie had to admit it felt better to have a tiny down there than actual toilet paper. If they were a little bigger, she would use them often.

 

Katie dropped the tiny girl on the floor in between her shoe and foot. She pulled her pants back up and took her toe off Felix. His mind was spinning from being overheated in such a cold area. He will definitely catch a cold after today. He was so worried about his worsening condition that he didn’t even notice how awful Sofia’s piss scented body smelled.

 

“Okay, back in my shoe you two.” Katie picked up Sofia and dropped her in her shoe. “And you, newbie.” Kaite grabbed Felix and pinched him in between her fingers. With any luck, he might pop. “Don’t ever leave your spot under my pinkie toe again. If I had to crush another slave to teach you a lesson I would’ve been furious. You’re my personal slave, so I don’t have to worry about keeping you intact before the sell date. If I have to start cutting off limbs to teach you a lesson, I will.” 

 

The words shook Felix. At the very least, Sofia's plan worked.

 

Just then, Felix could hear the bathroom door opening again. Katie smirked. “Looks like your new friend just arrived.” Without another word, Katie dropped Felix in and tilted her shoe downwards. The tinies slid into their spots as the shoe dropped, Sofia under where the big toe would be and Felix the pinkie toe. Felix managed to mutter a thank you to Sofia before Katie’s foot invaded the shoe and covered them.

 

Katie stood up, pressing weight down onto the pair. The pinkie toe was way lighter on Felix than Katie’s big toe. Being in the infectious heat again wasn’t easy, but Felix got used to it pretty quickly. It was like Katie left some of her foot stench out there with her. 

 

There was a scream, only for a second, before complete silence. Felix could hear Katie washing her hands before leaving the bathroom. Felix could also hear Sofia’s screaming as she was slowly crushed under Katie’s big toe with each step. He felt bad for her. He should’ve finished being under there for the day since he was already used to it. He remembered Katie’s warnings not to leave, however, so when Katie sat back down he stayed where he was.

 

With the lightened weight, Felix was able to fall asleep with more ease. 

 

--------------

 

The sound of a roaring engine is what woke him up. He was covered in sweat again, but he was sure this time that most of it was his. There was more room between the toe and tip of the shoe for Felix to stretch. For a second, Felix could pretend like he wasn’t in a school shoe. That didn’t last long. Once his eyes were able to absorb the little light that made its way in the sadie shoe, Felix could make out the outline of each toe. 

 

The little toe scratched against his lower body. It didn’t hurt as much as when the big toe did it. This was more of a relaxing pat. He hoped Sofia was okay. Katie’s big toe was merciless before, and Felix doubted anything would change just because it as later in the day. If anything, things would get a lot worse under there. 

“Sofia, are you still conscious?” Felix tilted his head and tried to pick her outline out, but couldn’t find her. 

“Don’t worry about me.” Sofia grunted. It was clear to Felix that she was in a lot of pain. “This isn’t even my tenth time inside a shoe. I’m a lot stronger than I look.” She coughed. 

“I shouldn’t have let you trade places with me.” Now that Felix wasn’t drowsy or experiencing heat stroke, he was able to think more clearly. He didn’t believe what he thought earlier about himself being worthless, even if that was how Katie made him feel. He accepted where he was in life, even if he didn’t agree with the title bestowed upon him. “I’m Katie’s personal, uh… I’m her personal slave. I’ll probably end up back under her big toe anyway. I should get used to it now. For all either of us know, that girl that buys you might not even keep you in their shoes.” 

Sofia was silent for a few moments. Felix feared she might have passed out, but eventually she spoke. “You know, you’re lucky that you were chosen to be Katie’s pet.” 

Felix popped his head up. “What? Are you crazy? How can you say I’m lucky to be shrunk and turned into her slave? You don’t believe that she actually gave us purpose by shrinking us do you?” 

“Of course not!” Sofia gritted her teeth. “None of us who have crossed her path have been lucky. But if you were to be shrunk by anyone and be their personal slave, Katie is who you would want to own you.”
“What are you talking about?” Felix was lost for words. Not only that, but he was angry. “We couldn’t have gotten a worse person to shrink us. She has done nothing but torture and kill us since I got here. Hell, I almost died today. How is that lucky? Anybody would be a better choice!”

“Do you think the people she sells us to are any different?” Sofia shouted. “Do you think any of the tinies she sold are still alive?”

Felix grew silent. He hadn’t thought much about the people Katie had sold, but he always saw getting away from her as salvation.

“Even the nicer ones don’t know how fragile we are. Katie has shrunk 76 people, she knows how much damage she can do to us before we break. Her friends don’t. I won’t last a day after I’m sold!” She was crying. 

Felix wanted to say something back, but he was stopped by the giant toe pressing down on him. Katie was walking. Even though the toe he was under was a lot smaller than the one before, the pain was still grave enough that he couldn’t focus on anything else. 

Katie entered her home and ran up her stairs to her room. She was home alone, except the tinies, but she still locked her door out of habit. She stood on her tippy toes to get a look at the tiny on top of her book shelf. This put an incredible amount of pressure on Connie, Sofia and Felix. Being under her big toe, Sofia threatened to pop. However Connie had it worse of all, since he was laying sideways he had multiple toes crushing down on it.

The boy was covered in dust and laying in his own throw up. His face was red and puffy, and though his eyes were swollen shut he was awake and experiencing every agonizing second of his predicament.

Katie smiled at this. He was slightly less puffy than he was last time she did this to him. “You can spend another couple hours up here, kay?” Katie gently blew air on to the boy, causing the dust to blow onto him. He entered a sneezing fit, which sent Katie into a laughing fit. 

The tinies in her shoe were relieved when Katie stood normal again. Another few seconds and Sofia would’ve popped under the toe. Kaite connected the back of her left foot to her right shoe to take it off. She slipped her foot out, then did the same with her left shoe. She picked both of her shoes up and turned them upside down, dumping the tinies onto her desk where Elias was.

Connie, Sofia and Felix all coughed and gasped for air. They were finally freed from their prison and returned to fresh air. Elias turned to them, but didn’t say anything. Instead, he looked up at Katie.

“Stop your bitch coughing and listen up. It wasn’t even that bad in there.” Katie said. Felix clutched his chest and looked up at the giantess. “Starting today, we're going to be training a new slave for distribution.”

Katie reached into her shirt and dug in between her breasts. She pulled out a tiny girl, who was also covered in sweat, and presented her to the group. “This is Angelina, an underclassman who had the misfortune of going to the bathroom at the same time as me. I’d hate to have to kill one of you to teach her what her new place in life is, so while I get changed and washed up, I suggest the four of you teach her what her place is before I do.” She dropped Angelina from her fingers, letting her fall onto the table with the others. 

If they couldn’t get her to submit, one of them would die.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took me so long to release the new chapter, I recieved my first commision so I had to proritize that. I hope to upload that story soon, although the subject mater is a little sensitive so I understand that it's not for everyone.

If you like my writing style and want to see me write a story for you, feel free to send an email to giantesssophie@gmail.com to commision it!