- Text Size +
 

When I woke up in the morning, I was in a world of hurt. I looked up and I was at the foot of Gina's bed about 10 or 12 inches away(15 or 20 feet from my tiny perspective) from her right foot. I hadn't received a thrashing from Gina like last night in a while but I knew from past experience that my body was going to be bruised up. On top of that my entire body reeked of THAT smell. Apparently after I passed out last night, Gina must have used my body to service herself, AGAIN!. To show how pathetic my life was, I considered myself “lucky” when I was passed out when she did that.

Gina was fast asleep and wouldn't be up for awhile. I looked at her clock radio on her nightstand and it was only 11:18. Gina never gets up before noon.

To me, her foot seemed about 15 or 20 feet away. To my tiny four inch frame, Gina's foot was about nine feet long and about three feet wide. She had kind of long toes, her big toe was about two feet long. Gina was very meticulous about her toes and fingers and it seemed like she was constantly getting manicures and pedicures. Right now her toes and fingers had a French manicure, which I found very arousing...

Suddenly while I was looking at Gina's feet, I was thinking of one of the times I was in the Champagne Room with her...

Gina was straddled over my body as we sat on the couch. She had she finished her five lap dances. One thing about this club was they did allow the dancers to do full contact grinding. That in itself was enough to get me a little aroused, even though the I was fully dressed and Gina was wearing a bikini bottom. At least she was topless.

“So, you in the mood for a little toe sucking, sweetie?”, she asked with a smile on her face.

This was the third or fourth time we had been together but Gina knew by now I had a serious foot fetish. What she said next kind of surprised me.

“You know, honey...we're really not supposed to let customers do that in here”, she said “and I caught some flack from management last time we did it“.

I looked in the corner of the room where there was a surveillance camera that management used to observe the goings on in the Champagne Room. In the back of my head, I knew that someone was always watching and taping us like they do in all strip clubs. Management did that to prevent full blown prostitution but sometimes that line got pretty thin in here.

“I know the bouncer that is watching us today and I made a deal with him that he would look the other way while you suck my toes but...”, Gina said with a mock pout as her bit lower lip as she looked at me.

“But what?”, I finished.

“It's gonna cost you a little more if you wanna keep sucking my toes in here...$100 extra each time...is that okay?,she asked.

I didn't have a problem with the $100 but unfortunately, as time went on that $100 became $200 and by the time I stopped going to the club, she was charging me $500 on top of the $125, plus she expected a tip of $25 or $50 every time on top of that.

But I didn't know that at the time, so paying the extra $100 seemed okay...at the time.

During this session, we did what we always did. We sat at opposite ends of couch facing each other. Gina would have to almost be laying down and I would suck her toes on one foot as she gave me a foot job with the other. This part of the session only lasted about 15 minutes but I would always achieve orgasm and after we were done we would go back to the public area of the club and chat a little before I left.

“So how was it today, sweetie?”, Gina asked

Even then she never called me by name.

“It was great as usual”, I replied.

Suddenly she embraced me and whispered in my ear, “What are thinking about when you suck my toes...you seem like you are almost in a trance while you are doing it.”

I laughed and said, You wouldn't believe me if I told you".

“Try me”, as she whispered again in my ear.

At that point I whispered in her about my GTS fetish and explained how it arouses me to think of images of being a few inches tall and at the mercy of a beautiful woman like her. I explained to her that there was a whole community of people like me on the Internet. Her first reaction was to giggle. Gina had never heard of a GTS fetish but after that day she started visiting GTS sites and chat rooms. She engaged in roleplaying and from that day forward, all of our Champagne Room sessions would be live role plays...which is why I didn't mind paying a little extra....

Suddenly my train of thought of my past live was broken as Gina playfully poked my tiny frame with her right foot and knocked me down on my ass.

“WAKE UP LITTLE GUY...WE HAVE A BIG DAY AHEAD OF US.”, she said as she giggled.

One good thing about that was when she called me “little guy” as opposed to “little man”or “little shit”, she was usually in a good mood.

In terms of my pathetic life....I considered myself lucky on those days.

(End of chapter 3)