- Text Size +
 

As the top of the shoebox was removed, I was temporarily blinded by the light.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SHOEBOX, LITTLE MAN!", Gina yelled.

Gina was kneeling next to the shoebox on her bed and tipped it over and I tried to crawl out. Apparently I wasn't getting out quickly enough and I was flicked out next to Gina's knees as she looked down at me while she was kneeling.

"ANOTHER SHIT NIGHT!", she roared.

Suddenly she threw a bunch of dollar bills on me and I was buried by small mound of money. At four inches tall each bill was like nine or ten feet long and four or five feet wide and I knew what was coming next.

"COUNT IT NOW! IF I MADE LESS THAN $200 YOUR IN FOR A WORLD OF SHIT!", Gina demanded. "I'LL BE BACK IN FIVE MINUTES!"

When Gina left the bed, I crawled out of the mound of giant money and made a pathetic attempt to count it. She knew the task was impossible at my size and when she returned I would be duly punished for not being able to complete such as "menial task".

To give you a little background, Gina was a dancer I met a strip club a while back. I was recently divorced and not quite ready to get back to the dating scene yet. Going to a strip club seemed kind of a way for me to ease myself back into the swing of things after everything I had been through. The club I went to was kind of a dive but it was a bikini club (not naked but topless in the private rooms) and the food was decent, the beer was cheap and I enjoyed the stage shows. For $50 you could go into the VIP room and get about 15 minutes of lap dances, for $125 you could go into the more private Champagne Room for 30 minutes. What I liked about the Champagne Room is that you get your 5 lap dances plus you could cuddle with your dancer after the 15 minutes of lap dances were over. I had a foot fetish, so the dancers would let me massage their feet and if I was lucky they might let me suck their toes...but I digress.

Anyway I met Gina about the third or fourth time I was there. She was a little different from the other dancers. Most of the dancers were Pamela Anderson wannabes who were from east European countries and could barely speak English. Gina (her stage name was Mystique) was 5'8" tall and thin, probably 110 lbs. With dark hair and tanned skin she kind of reminded of Eva Longoria from "Desperate Housewives". She was 24 years old and although she was born in the U.S. she was an exotic blend of French and Brazilian descent. On top of that, Gina was very engaging but she knew I had a foot fetish so when she got me into the Champagne Room, she demanded increasingly more money (in tips) for me to suck her toes.

I was spending $500 to $1000 a week on my addiction to Gina and the club. After a couple of months (and about $12,000), I sent her an email telling her I was going to stop coming. The email I got in return was kind of curious. For weeks I had been trying to arrange an OTC (outside the club) date with her but she refused. Most smart dancers will not meet up with customers OTC and she appeared to be no exception. But in the email she had asked to come by her place for dinner and a "special surprise". She said she wanted to show her appreciation for all the business I had given her and it was the least she could do.

I took her up on her offer and my life was never been the same since.

Shit, I could hear her coming back, while she approached me I noticed she was in jeans with a pink tank top and in bare feet. She sat on the bed gingerly again at a kneeling position and picked me with her right hand grasping my tiny four inch frame between her thumb and forefinger.

"SO, LITTLE MAN (she never called me by my name), HOW MUCH DID I MAKE TONIGHT", she asked as she held me close to her face.

She had a devilish smile and her tone was much calmer than it was a few minutes ago so I decided to take a chance and try to reason with her.

"Gina", I pleaded, "you've asked to count your money before you know at my size it's impossible!"

Suddenly she gripped me tighter between her thumb and forefinger and I was winded.

"WRONG ANSWER LITTLE SHIT! I MADE $188 IN FOUR FUCKING HOURS GRINDING COCKS FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU! DO YOU THINK THAT'S FAIR?" she asked while shaking my tiny body in her grasp.

Being winded by her grasp I was unable to respond. She grabbed my left leg with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand and dangled me upside down. She started flicking me with the middle finger of her other hand until I passed out.

The last thing I remember was her yelling at me continuously, "DO YOU THINK THAT'S FAIR?" while she flicked my tiny bruised body.

(End of Chapter 2)