- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's an alternate ending for Dad's Shrunken Stripper

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it you dirty little bitch! Harder!" a drunk man yelled.



"Yes daddy," an obedient voice called back, so quiet it was nearly a whisper. The man moaned loudly soon after. The wonderful feeling he had experience before had gotten much more intense almost instantly. He could barely last another ten seconds before he came.



He shuddered and moaned as his cock pulsed. Then slumped back in his seat with a relaxed sigh. He was motionless for a few seconds, likely about to pass out. "Was I good for you?" the small voice called up again. The man looked down at his pants, seeming to just remember the owner of the voice.



A small stripper was standing at four inches tall next to his now-flacid penis. He had been recommended to booking a private session with her by a close friend of his. He thought that he had been over exaggerating, but clearly that wasn't the case. "Fuck yeah, I wish I could take you home with me," he chuckled, groping her ass with his fingertips.



"Aww, that's such a shame. I'm sure we'd have lots of fun together. Too bad that's not an option, so I guess you'll have to come and see me again really soon, okay?" she asked in a sweet voice before kissing one of his fingers.



"Babe, just try keeping me away," the man said. He was brimming with confidence, thinking he had earned the affection of this glorious little woman.



After he paid with a 200% tip, he left feeling like a winner. Although the girl that he thought was crazy about him, simply looked bored once he was away. "Alright, another good night so far," Ashley said to herself as she went to go shower off the sweat and cum covering her.



Ashley had been working as a stripper for SW Express for nearly three years now. When she first started here, she was terrified of some customers. The fear of customers touching her and forcing her to do whatever they wanted to her was overwhelming.



But that changed when her father had become a regular customer of hers'. He had come around once a month for over a year, forcing her to make him cum in various ways. The amount of humiliation and trauma she suffered almost made her go insane.



Thankfully, it ended once her mom foudn out. Well, neither of her parents knew that her dad's favorite stripper was actually their daughter. Her dad was always drunk when he came here, and she was too tiny to be recognized. And she would NEVER tell either of them.



But, even though it was over, Ashley's self-esteem would never recover. Like the customer just now, she had been flooded with requests to go back into a private booth. And unlike the old her, she always accepted them.



Security kept her safe, so she wasn't worried about being kidnapped. And even when they wanted her to do things that broke the rules, like giving them a full body jerk off, she accepted. In her mind, it wasn't that bad. At least it wasn't her father.



She had actually gotten this job to get through nursing school. Though her schooling had ended already, she was still choosing to work here. For one reason, there weren't any job openings for nurses in her area. Ashley would have to move to another state if she wanted to work at a hospital.



And her self image had been ruined during the year spent as her dad's sex toy. Somewhere in her mind, she felt that this was the only place she belonged. That a tiny sex toy was the only thing she ever deserved to be.



"Hey Ash," a voice called out from behind her. Ashley was ripped away from her memories as she turned back to see her coworked Rosita tapping her shoulder.



"Uh, sorry. Was kinda deep in though. What's up?" she said, hoping to get any distraction away from what happened to her.



"There's a customer that requested you in the VIP room. Paulina wants you on it right away," she said, then cracked a sly smile. "And I think you're gonna like this one," she said teasingly before slipping away.



Ashley looked up to the clock. 12:45 am. She only had 45 minutes left in her shift, but if she gets another VIP customer, chances are Paulina will let her skip cleaning up. Plus, she could always use another big tip.



Ashley walked back over to the shrink ray area to prepare for another private session, almost looking forward to it now. But after getting zapped, she looked around in shock. "Hey, isn't this a little too much?" she asked, despite knowing no one could hear her. Her voice was simply too weak for anyone to hear, since she had just been shrunken to a millimeter tall! This was easily the smallest she had ever been!



The guard that shrank her walked over, his shadow encasing her as he lowered his hand to the floor for her to climb onto. "Sorry, it was the client's request," he said, accurately guessing her complaint. Ashley obediently got on his palm but still felt confused. How could she possibly get someone off when she was a speck of dust. Maybe they wanted to see her dance using a grain of rice as a pole?



But as she was carried inside the room, she felt all the blood drain from her body. Her expression froze up, and she found herself unable to move.



"Did you miss Daddy, slut?" Ray asked with a sinister tone. Ashley's father was back, and had requested her once again. Her old nightmare was alive once again. And to make matters worse, he seemed completely sober this time.



The security guard dropped Ashley into her father's hand carefully, letting her limp body slide into his grasp. "Will that be all, sir?" the guard asked.



"Yeah, this'll do just fine," he said, using his free hand to wave away the guard as he gave Ashley a predatory look. The guard nodded and turned to leave.



"No! Please don't leave me with him!" Ashley screamed after him. But no one could hear her words, and her only hope walked away. It was just Ray and Ashley, alone once again.



"It's been way too long, my life has been watching me relentlessly this past year," he said with a dry chuckle. "I had to make a secret bank account and squirrel away bits here and there in order to afford this without her knowing. I've gone through a lot of trouble for a little fucking slut like you. Don't you think I deserve a thank you?" Ray said, sounding almost angry with her.



"Daddy please, just put me down...." she stammered out, feeling terrified. If her dad had gone through this much effort just to have another session, she didn't want to think about what he had planned.



Ray couldn't see her reactions at that miniscule size, but was relishing the thought of her expression. To him, she must be turned on for a chance to pleasure him again.



He had thought about asking for her to come in at her normal size at least once and have her give him a blowjob, but decided against it. That Paulina had already charged him half a million dollars for this.



"Well that hardly matters now. You see, I made a new agreement with your manager. Paid her enough money to put my daughter through college. And in return, you're all mine. Lucky you, you never have to be seperated from your precious daddy's cock ever again," he said with a sinister glee.



Ray reached down and unzipped his pants, revealing the all too familiar sight of his erect cock. That's when Ashley remembed the first time he used her to get off. He always said, he wanted to feed her to his cock. But now, he was really going to do it!



"D..daddy no! Please! she screamed, scrambling pointlessly in his hand. "Please, anything but that! I...I won't tell mom anything! You can come here for free! Just...not this!" she cried. But her pathetic squeaking never even reached his ears.



"Aww, look at how excited you are! Well then, I guess I better bring you to where you belong," he said happily, lowering his hand towards his cock. Ashley screamed and tried to latch onto his finger, but it was far too large for her to get a solid grip.



As Ray turned his hand, Ashley had no way to stop herself from falling off and landing on the spongy head of her dad's dick. He moaned as she felt her soft, naked body making contact with his thick member.



"That's right, get in there. Feed yourself to my cock, slut!" he demanded, pushing her towards the center with his finger. Even that small action sent her rolling across his skin, unable to stop. Just as she was slowing down to stop rolling, she felt her legs go over an edge.



Ashley scrambled and stopped herself from rolling, but felt hot flesh pulsing against her legs. Looking back, she screamed as she saw herself hanging over the slit of Ray's cock.



"Mmm, that's the stuff," he moaned, feeling her leg enter inside of him. Ashley's grip was slowly slipping, giving him the feeling that she was actually choosing to crawl in by herself. He would miss having such a devoted little slut, but having one more night of fun was more than enough for him.



"Dad no! Please! Don't do this! I'll do anything you want, just don't kill me!" she begged as she began to slide deeper inside her father's cock slit. But the only response she received was a twitch through his cock, which sent her tumbling inside.



"Oh fucl yes!" Ray yelled loudly as he felt her finally go all the way in. He felt her little body slowly sliding down his shaft towards his balls. There was even a little lump moving downwards that he traced with his finger.



As the lump vanished at the base, he could feel her body drop inside his testicles. It was odd at first, feeling her moving around in there. But he quickly started loving it and pumped his cock furiously.



"That's right, you belong inside Daddy's dick! You're nothing but food for my sack!" he yelled as he masturbated. He vigarously pumped himself off for a minute, before stopping, preventing himself from shooting a load out on the carpeted floor. He didn't want to blast her out just yet.



As he sat back, panting loudly, he couldn't feel her squirming aroudn anymore. Maybe she drowned inside already? Or maybe she was just exhausted. Either way, he smiled proudly as he finally claimed his little slut, permanently.



He felt on top of the world. Hell, maybe he'll go home and pump her corpse inside his wife. Wouldn't that be wild...



--



Unaware to him, Ashley was currently curled up in a ball, weeping as she lay in a pool of hot, sticky fluids. She was still trapped inside Ray's balls.



After being pulled down that tight, slippery tube of his urethra she ended up neck deep in his seed. As everything started to pulse and move, she thought for sure she would drown. But there was a powerful current that she nearly got swept up in as he almost came. She had actually traveled halfway up his cock once again when he nearly squirted onto the carpet. But as it ended, she clawed and scratched as she was sucked back down where she belonged.



Her mind was shattering. She though her troubles were over, but now she's back in it, worse than ever. Doomed to spend the rest of her short life getting every inch of her skin plastered with her "daddy's" cum. She was going to die in here.



--



Ray drove home with a wide, bright smile on his face. He felt twenty years younger already. Ashley's presence inside him was still affecting his arousal even when she was still, making him grow stiff again.



As he pulled into the driveway, he ran inside as fast as he could. He stormed into the bedroom to find Carolyn, his beloved wife, wearing a thin nightgown as she watched TV.



"Oh welcome home honey. How was...work?" she started to ask, only to see her husband already pulling his pants down. As she saw his erect penis, she smiled coyly. "That bad, huh? Alright, get over here," she said as she began to strip off her nightgown.



AShley was shaken out of her numbness as her surroundings started to shake vigorously. There was a rythmic motion, back and forth, in rapid succession. As she was sloshed about in her father's testes, she heard a muffled scream.



"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes Ray! Harder! Harder!" her mother's muffled voice screamed. AShley felt sick to her stomach all over again.



Her parents were fucking each other, while she's in her dad's balls. Could this get any worse?



As if on cue, she heard her dad yell out loud as the surrounding walls squeezed her tightly/ Ashley yelped in pain as she quickly shot upwards, back out of her dad's penis.



Ashley landed in a thick pile of goo and tried to sit up immediately. But she was knocked back down as another blast of cum hit her in the face.



After a few seconds, Ray groaned as the last of his cum dripped out, allowing Ashley to crawl out of the cum pile.



She did it. She actually survived. She escaped her dad's nuts.



Ashley was about to jump for joy, before she noticed her surroundings. Particularly the thick, musty stench all over the squishy, moving walls.



Then she watched as her dad's penis pulled backwards, and a tight ring of muscle closing off the exit as he pulled out.



"Dammit Ray, did you really have to finish inside my ass," her mom's voice asked through layers of flesh.



AShley collapsed to her knees and screamed as she foudn herself now trapped inside her enormous mother.



From inside one parent to another. Was it simply her fate to be a plaything for her parents?



No! She would not elt herself die in here! There was at least a visible exit for her now, the anus.



Ashley marched herself down her mother's ass to the exit and began trying to pull it open. Though it proved to be much tighter than she would have imagined. Her hands slipped, sending her onto her back and coating her in some foul smelling slime.



"This is so disgusting," she moaned as she sat up. Even still, she tried again. And again. And again.



For almost an hour, she failed to exit her newest prison. But finally, she managed to force an arm through.



Taking a deep breath, she forced the rest of her body into the bone crushingly tight opening and squirmed as hard as she could. It took a few minutes, but she finally made it out! She hit open air and dropped...directly onto a palm.



The hand quickly constricted around her, forcing the air from her lungs.



"DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T FEEL YOU SQUIRMING BACK THERE, SLUT?" Carolyn asked as she smirked down at her daughter.



To her, she just caught the fucking slut that had tried to seduce her husband last year. And it seemed she was trying again, even going so far as to follow him home!



"I WARNED YOU BEFORE, CUNT. STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN! BUT SINCE YOU CAN'T LISTEN, I'LL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU," she said while squeezing her tighter.



"Please mom, don't kill me!" Ashley begged.



"BUT DON'T WORRY, YOU WON'T DIE. NOT QUICKLY, ANYWAYS," the middle-aged goddess said. She reached over and pulled open a drawer in her night stand. Inside it was lined with dildos, vibrators and anal beads.



"TRUST ME, IF YOU LIKED BEING MY HUSBAND'S LITTLE SLUT, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE BEING MY NEW TOY," she said as she reached inside and pulled out a long, thick dildo. She covered the tip in gel before sticking Ashley to the very tip.



"NOW BE A GOOD SLUT FOR MOMMY AND TRY TO SURVIVE FOR A COUPLE HOURS," she taunted as she brought the head to her pussy.



Ashley was sobbing and struggling in the gel as she saw the maw of her mother's well-trimmed pussy getting closer.



She didn't even have a chance to beg before the toy was roughly shoved through, sending Ashley into her mom's vagina.



"OH FUCK YEAH," Carolyn moaned feeling the little slut squirming inside her. "This is the start of a wonderful arrangement," she said as she began to masturbate to her tiny daughter.