- Text Size +

“Are you ready to go or what?” Gabi looked down at the dollhouse in her parents’ bedroom, as she crossed her arms while tapping her foot impatiently.

“Yeah, sorry,” a voice from inside the toy structure replied back. “I just got my swim trunks on, I’m coming out now.”

“Finally…” the girl muttered under her breath, as a 10cm tall man emerged from the plastic front door of the house.

“How do I look?” Hector asked excitedly, wearing his new swimsuit for the first time. It had been specially designed for people of his size, and now that he had a pair, their family was celebrating by heading to the neighborhood pool for the day. Although it wasn’t a celebration so much as a punishment, the way Gabi saw it. She would’ve rather hung out with some of her friends today, especially since it was their last summer together before they all headed off to college.

“Fine, I guess,” she said, bending over to pick him up. Gabi was already wearing her bikini, but had put an oversized t-shirt on to keep from getting cold before they got to the pool. As she bent over though, he could easily see inside her shirt, and he winced at how gigantic his daughter’s breasts were. He obviously knew there wasn’t anything wrong with her wearing a bikini to the pool, but ever since he’d shrunken down several months ago, it became impossible not to notice things like that. He’d almost never seen down her shirt when he was full-sized, but now she was constantly needing to bend over, giving him way more glimpses than any sane father felt comfortable with.

“Is your dad ready?” Gloria called to her daughter from across the house.

“Yeah,” she bellowed back, standing up to full height. With her thumb and pointer finger squeezing around his torso and completely covering his midsection, he watched as his view changed from the toes in her flip flops, to her tan, trunk-like thighs, to the curve accentuating her bosom, up to her bored and somewhat irritated face. “I don’t have any pockets or anything, obviously, so you’re gonna have to ride somewhere else today,” she said, and lowered her tiny father into the neck hole of her shirt. “Just don’t be weird about it.” He didn’t know what she meant at first, and was confused until he realized he was heading straight for her cleavage.

“Wait, Gabi, I don’t—“ he started too say, but was caught off as she pushed his body into the valley between her breasts. She roughly handled his body, twisting it around until he was facing outwards, even though he was still covered up to his shoulders in his teenage daughter. She pulled her shirt back up, and it covered him, preventing him from seeing outside. He squirmed around, feeling uncomfortable with how much her titanic boobs compressed his frail body, making his situation utterly hopeless. But this wasn’t the first time she’d done this, and he knew from past experience that his daughter didn’t care if he was uncomfortable; it didn’t hurt him, so she just did what was easiest for her.

“Stop moving so much, you’re so annoying,” she grumbled, her teenage angst still as strong as ever. He figured she would’ve matured a bit since turning 18, but now at the end of high school she was just as moody as she had been at the beginning. Feeling powerless within the warm flesh that squeezed his body, he stopped struggling and just accepted it. As Gabi left the master bedroom, her boobs began to jiggle from her walking movements, and she was unaware that she was jostling and bouncing her dad back and forth between her tits as she made her way into the foyer.

“Where’s your father? I thought you were getting him,” Gloria said with exasperation as her daughter entered the room, with Hector nowhere in sight. Gabi reached up and pulled down the collar of her shirt, revealing the dad trapped snugly within her breasts. Hector grimaced at his wife, with an expression that said ‘what did you expect me to do?’ Gloria gasped, seeing her husband being treated so brazenly by their daughter. “Gabi! What did I tell you about doing that?”

The young girl groaned, but let go of her shirt and let it spring back up instead of digging his body out from her tits. “I’m not carrying him in my hands for the whole ride there,” she answered, crossing her arms defiantly, further crushing his minuscule body between her round, squishy bust. “I didn’t even wanna go with you guys anyways but I’m still coming,” she said, as if she deserved compensation just for participating in their family.

“Fine,” Gloria sighed, throwing her hands up, not wanting to argue with their daughter for the millionth time. “Just get in the car then.” Gabi grabbed her phone and followed her mom out the front door as they got in the car. “And would it be too much to ask for you to be in a good mood today?” Gloria asked, starting up the car as she backed out of their driveway. “We’re heading to the pool, not a funeral; there’s no need to act so miserable.” Gabi didn’t say anything back, and just used her arm to prop up her head while her other one scrolled through Instagram. Her father would move about every now and then, uselessly trying to keep from slipping even deeper into his daughter’s massive cleavage, as his body sank a little bit deeper with every bump in the road. Eventually, he sank so far that his head disappeared into the crack, becoming smothered along with the rest of him by the huge, wobbling beasts. But his daughter completely ignored him, feeling content just to let her father get engulfed by her massive tits while she jealously swiped through social media stories on her phone.

“We’re here!” Gloria announced as they pulled into a parking spot. Gabi got out and led the way through the gates, her flip flops slapping against the concrete as she made her way for the lounge chairs. Hector couldn’t see anything from where he was, surrounded on all sides by his daughter’s flesh, except for a small peek above him at the teenager’s uncaring, expressionless face looking ahead. He wasn’t sure if she was going to do some tanning or go swimming first, until he felt her walking start to slow before she suddenly collapsed into one of the chairs. The impact of her gigantic body falling onto the recliner was far bigger than any of the road bumps had been, and the sudden change in momentum ended up dislodging his body out the bottom of her breasts. He tumbled down his daughter’s belly, flying out from under her shirt and right between her colossally thick thighs.

Luckily, Hector’s shrunken body was extra durable, so he didn’t get hurt too bad from the fall. He slowly got back onto his feet, and straight in front of him was a tall, red nylon wall: Gabi’s bikini bottoms. But above that, he watched as the 18-year-old grabbed at the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head, revealing a taut stomach and the enormous boobs that had trapped him until just a few moments ago. Then she reached down to the lever at the lounge chair’s side, and pulled it so that the back reclined all the way towards the ground, allowing her to lay flat, but leaving her dad surrounded on all sides by tanned, freshly-shaved thighs and a bikini-covered crotch.

“Hey, are you just gonna leave me here?” he shouted angrily, and a few seconds later he saw a hand descend from above him and pluck him up, lifting him over her legs and lowering him to the ground below beside her chair. She hadn’t bothered to look at him or even apologize, and he stood there for a few more seconds with his hands on his hips. “And you’re not gonna put sunscreen on either?” he asked, as overly protective as ever.

The sat up quick, her eyebrows furrowed with an angry expression on her face. “Why are you always complaining about everything? It’s fucking annoying, I’m 18 now, you don’t need to micromanage every little aspect of my life!” She reached over and snatched his little body back off the ground, squeezing her meager frame so tightly with her fingers that he could barely even breathe, and held him up to her huge, goddess-like face. “If you want me to wear sunscreen so bad,” she huffed, the smell of her breath escaping her pink, pouty lips and invading his nostrils, as her eyes stared unflinchingly into his own, “then put it on yourself.” She rolled over onto her stomach, then brought her arm around to her backside and dropped him onto her ass. He landed right in the middle of one of her butt cheeks, bouncing slightly from how much fat there was. Even to a full-sized person, her ass was incredibly big, but to her 10cm father they were like uneven, jiggling hills that he could hardly stand up on before losing his balance. He tried to stand up again, but his feet just sank into her flesh and caused him to fall over again onto his hands and knees, until suddenly a giant spurt of cream-colored lotion splatted right in front of him, squirted out from a bottle she was holding high above. Hector looked around to see where Gloria had been this whole time, but saw that she had already gotten in the pool, and knew there was no way his tiny voice would be able to reach her to save him from his bratty daughter. “I don’t feel you rubbing it in Dad,” he heard her say from up above, her eyes closed as her head lay peacefully on its side. “Or did you change your mind?” With a reluctant sigh, he crawled over to the pile of sunscreen, gathering some of the gooey substance into his hands and rubbing it into the smooth skin of his daughter’s butt. Her skin was already hot from the sun, and he used some of the lotion to lather onto his own back in between rubbing his daughter. After rubbing most of the lotion into her cheek, he looked up to see that his daughter was taking a video selfie, and zoomed in on him kneeling on her butt while snickering at how pathetic he looked.

“Hey, who are you sending that to?” he shouted, standing up with angrily. But his feet slipped on the slick surface, and he fell again, except this time tumbled down into her crack. Gabi burst out laughing at the perfect timing, still recording the whole embarrassing interaction with her dad, as his body became wedged deep within the teenage girl’s plump cheeks. He struggled desperately to get out, but his flailing only caused himself to sink deeper into her crack, coming face to face with the thin piece of fabric that barely covered her asshole. Gabi bit her lip as she began bouncing her hips up and down, causing her butt to violently wobble all about and smash against her dad over and over. She laughed even harder at her dad’s helplessness and how easy it was to tease him without him able to do anything to stop her. After taping him for a while and sending off the humiliating video to several of her friends, she finally helped him out and pushed her finger against the top of his head, sliding him down her crack until he fell out the other end, right in between her thighs again. “Gabi! What the hell were you—“

“Hey sweetie,” Gloria said, and he turned around to see his wife climbing out of the pool. “I wanna get a picture of the two of you relaxing together,” she said with a smile, heading over to the chair next to Gabi’s to grab her phone.

“Gloria, Gabi just took a video of me all… wedged in her butt,” he said, disgusted at the memory.

His wife paused, a look of concern on her face. “Like her… crack? She put you there?”

“Well no, not technically, I fell over after trying to—“

“Oh, I thought you meant she put you in there herself. If you fell over though, you shouldn’t be blaming her,” she said, trying to dismiss the whole situation.

“Yeah, but she—“

“Hector, we can talk about this when we get home,” Gloria responded sternly, as Gabi quietly giggled at hearing her dad try to argue with her mom. “I just want a nice, drama-free day for a few hours, OK? Now go climb onto her feet for me.”

Her feet? “What kind of picture are you taking?” he asked out of confusion.

“Hector!” she sighed, exasperated.

“OK, sorry,” he mumbled, doing as he was told and jogging down the the length of the tanning bed, still in between his daughter’s long, dark legs. After he arrived at the end, he climbed up onto her upturned foot. Her sole had a pinkish hue, lighter than the rest of her body, and he struggled once again to stay balanced on the upward curve of her overturned arch. “Now lie down with your head up near her heel, I wanna get a pic of the two of you tanning together,” she said excitedly, holding out her phone to ready herself as she took a step back. Gabi’s eyes were still closed as she laid down, but she felt like rolling her eyes with how ridiculous her mom’s idea sounded. She didn’t do anything to stop them though, and Hector obeyed Gloria and laid down on the surface of their daughter’s feet, laying his head down as her smooth skin quickly warmed his bare back. He faked a smile for the camera, and Gloria beamed happily as she snapped several pictures of the father-daughter pairing. “OK, now turn around the other way, I’m gonna get a close-up,” she said, coming around to stand near her daughter’s legs and turn to face Gabi’s feet again. Once again, Hector did as his wife instructed of him and laid down in the arch of her foot as she leaned over with her phone to take a closer picture of just her daughter’s foot. “Wait, get on your stomach like how she is.” Hector sighed at all the demands but did it anyways, laying on the girl’s sole but cringing at how bad it suddenly smelled now that his face was rubbing up against it. “Now pretend that you’re tanning,” Gloria added, her final demand, as Hector pretended that his daughter’s foot was just another lounge chair for him to relax on. Suddenly, Gabi quickly pulled her foot several inches towards her, causing Hector to slip forward and ram into her plump toes, before she curled them tightly and squeezed his little head against the rest of her foot.

“Aghh!” he exclaimed, his face suddenly smushed into her foot with her unrelenting toes pinning his skull in place. She and Gloria suddenly burst out laughing as he struggled about helplessly, unable to free his head from her vice-like grip.

“Awww, you guys are too cute!” Gloria cooed, taking several more pictures of his unfortunate predicament, while Gabi continued to flex her toes and wiggle them tauntingly against her dad.