- Text Size +

“This some bullshit.” Devin thought as he continued to rub Shawna’s large left foot. He had just been cleared of the right foot which thankfully meant he was halfway done. It felt like a month since he had smelled fresh air. The odor permeating off them was nasty. Plus, this was a lot harder then he initially thought.


“Ok, half way done!”, Devin cheered to himself. Lying back in exhaustion, he felt his body beginning to relax, until he was finally starting to feel somewhat comfortable. This was no doubt caused by his small victory. Interrupting his mirth, he was soon reminded of by the rancid, unpleasant odor from nearby. “Oh Christ, I think I’mma puke.” He groaned internally. He had no trouble remembering the source of his torment; it was Shawna’s feet, flexing idly to his right side, without a care in the world. Curiously, Devin inched ever closer, making sure to breathe in through his mouth as he did so. He could see that her toenails were slightly over grown, with chips of purple paint coming off in certain areas. ‘Geez Shawna, your feet are looking kind of rough.” He snickered to himself. 

 

Then again, that was just her toenails, the bottom of her soles stayed in admittedly good condition, per usual for her.  He always liked how they looked was so soft, and smooth, no doubt from her often choosing to use Vaseline, instead of lotion for moisture. Now Devin didn’t exactly have a foot fetish, but from his perspective, her soles were nothing short of immaculate. He scooted underneath her left foot, hoping to remain unnoticed for the time being. Tentatively reaching a hand towards her feet, Devin stroked the wrinkled grooves, as if under a spell. “Mmmm-hm-hmm, keep that up. That feels pretty good, Dev.” The giantess spoke lazily.


Devin paid little attention to her moans, as he craned his neck, taking in a wide glance at the colossal foot in front of him. It honestly looked a bit menacing from this vantage point. Actually, propped up as they were, the pair of feet seemed more like two pink walls, both halves threatening to fall over and crush him at any moment. Knowing Shawna, Devin figured she would've tried it anyway just to mess with him a little. The thought alone caused him to roll his eyes. “Yep, of course she would. That definitely sounds, like her to do that.” He said to himself. Still he had to admit, the sense of danger was a bit of a turn on. ‘Maybe being in this dimension has its advantages here and there’ he pondered.  as he continued to fondle her colossal sole. Apparently, Shawna really loved having her feet rubbed, and again, although he wasn’t too into it himself, he had no problem doing it for her. Hell, he probably would’ve considered kissing them right now, if it weren’t for the fact that the cheesy smell was currently burning his nostrils.


 Plus, even besides the odor, his arms were killing him, as he continued to dig into the plump, slightly wrinkled folds of her left sole. Getting to what he felt was a good stopping point, he took a quick break to give his sore arms a break from the laborious work. Sitting down, he barely had a chance to glance at the T.V. before he was pressed down into the sofa under the foot he had just left for a break.


 


“Uh who told you to stop?” Shawna questioned, commanding tone evident. Devin was currently in no mood, as he weakly pushed at her large stomper. “I did, my arms need a break. I’ve been at this for half an hour.” He whined. “Oh no, baby want his bottle? Suck it up, and get back to work. Wait, you said half an hour?” Shawna checked her phone, and sure enough, it had been 35 minutes since the human had placed their order. “Dammit, when are they going to hurry up with those pizzas? I’m starving.” She moaned, noticing Devin had left his post, apparently to watch the current episode of American Dad with her. “Hey, I said-” Shawna was about to yet again hurl a demand at Devin, when he suddenly interrupted her. “I have been trying to watch T.V. all night, and for different reasons, all involving you, I have been unable, Now, I’m going to watch the show, ok? Either here with you, or I’ll go somewhere else and do it off my phone, it makes no difference.” He said, though he never took his eyes off the screen.


 


“Humph, fine whatever.” Shawna huffed. She decided that just this once she could let this slide. Not like there was much more she coerce him with, or much more she could gain from it. Clenching her toes, and curling each foot in, she found that a lot of the foot pain, which plagued her all night, had practically vanished. ‘I’ll give him credit, he did pretty good work.’ She thought, wondering if he had worked on giant feet before. However, while sitting up in a better position, there was another lingering question on her mind. “Hey Devin, did you order my bread sticks for me?” she asked curiously. This caught Devin off guard. “Bread sticks?” he repeated, wondering if he really had forgotten something. From what he remembered, she never ordered any bread sticks. “You forgot them, didn’t you? Oh lord, come on, were you not listening when I told you what to get? I oughta sit on you again, just for this shit!” From the other side of the couch, Devin flinched at her outburst, worried he’d incurred her wrath yet again, so soon after attaining some reprieve too. As he walked in her direction, he quickly spoke in his defense hoping to appeal to her underdeveloped sense of empathy.


 


“Ok, look Shaw’, I’m sorry I forgot your extra bread, but in my defense, I also narrowly avoided certain death while making the order. Sorry if, in my trauma, I forgot your bread sticks, and besides-.” He paused, stopping just at her waist level for dramatic effect. “-It’s not like you need them all that much, anyway”.  Shawna peered down at him with a furrowed brow. “I’m sorry what was that?” Devin just couldn’t keep his foot out of his mouth it seemed. ‘Tread carefully, little man.’ She thought, awaiting his response. ‘Shit, knew that was bad phrasing.’ Devin mentally scolded to himself, he needed a way to get the heat off him, and fast, luckily, on occasion, he was pretty good with thinking on the fly. “Well, what I mean is um-.” He broke, trying to ensure what he said could not be offensive in any way possible. “-Don’t you think bread sticks are kind of redundant, anyway? I mean it’s kind of like eating more pizza in a way, right? I mean, do any of us really need it?” He questioned, hoping Shawna would simply let this slide


 


Shawna pondered his statement before responding. “Hmmm, I suppose you’re right. I guess I don’t need it.” She shrugged as she, noticed the small sigh of what she assumed was relief from her waist level. Still, she was not yet done. “However, what if I wanted it, without caring if it’s redundant? Hopefully you’re not saying you think I’m fat, are you Dev?” Devin, feeling uncharacteristically bold, responded by climbing up on her lap, pressing and kneading the titaness’ rumbling, gurgling midsection. “Riight because this right here, all this is just a figment of my imagination huh?” As he peered up to gauge her response, he noticed a hand covering her mouth, her cheeks upturned into a barely contained grin. ‘No way.’ Devin thought as he continued the press and knead at Shawna’s belly, until hearing Shawna erupt with a fit of hysterical laughter. Shawna barely had time to recover as Devin worked her belly, tickling her with everything he had, as she gasped fruitlessly for air.  Through her uncontrolled giggles and laughs Shawna struggled to even talk, much less beg for the human to cease his torment. 


 


“Bwahahahahaha, ohmigohohohohohohod. Dehehevin, stop it, stop it pleahehehease!” Shawna felt her belly quake, as Devin showed no signs of letting up or slowing down anytime soon. Tears stung her eyes, as she wondered how much longer she could hold out. Devin though was loving every minute of this. This giant witch had put him through the wringer all night, and finally, pretty much accidentally, he had found a chink in her armor. He wished he could do this for hours. However, soon Devin’s still sore arms made it difficult to continue much longer. Not wanting to admit he was tired, he instead extended an olive branch truce, now that he had something to weaponize against her. It took a lot longer than expected for her to break from his kneading and pressing, but eventually, with Devin’s arms both extremely sore and extremely numb, Shawna just barely croaked out a weakened “Yes, truce.” In response. Devin was beyond relieved. Shawna, as a gesture of good will, picked him up, allowing him to watch the show from her lap. So for now anyway, it looked like the two would be able to enjoy each  other’s company, as they continued the wait for the food to arrive.


 


As Shawna, held him near her stomach, Devin could clearly hear her hungry belly still, glorping in both pain, and impatience.  


Her belly was pretty noisy to say the least. Though, Devin brushed it off as a natural occurrence. He was much too tired to really make a joke right now. Besides, he could feel his own stomach growling too. As a yawn escaped his mouth, he thought of it almost like a sound soother. Shawna also, felt the rumbling organ below, yet she was much too tired to comment on how embarrassing it felt to have someone listening to it so close like that. She almost considered, trying to cancel the pizzas, and turning in for the night, though she knew it was much too late for that, and she knew they were both super hungry.


As the two sat in a comfortable silence, watching yet another episode of American dad, one thought crossed both minds, simultaneously. ‘The hell is taking the pizza so damn long?!’. However, soon the wait would be over as they were snapped out of their momentary bliss due to a Hasty knock at the door.


 


“Well, guess that means it’s pizza time.” Devin said groggily, hopping of the giant’s lap allowing her to answer the door.