- Text Size +

 

Although the cage wasn’t locked, the mechanism that held the door closed was too strong for me to open.  “God!  Christy did it with one finger and I can’t do it with two hands!”  I yelled as I squeezed the small latch.  After a while I just gave up.  I was just about to fall asleep when I heard footsteps.

The door opened and in walked a tall, beautiful blonde.  I barely recognized her face from the shower, after all it was covered in lather.  It had to be Andrea, Christy’s kid sister.  She walked across the room and into Christy’s shoe closet, all the while humming to herself.  She looked like a typical seventeen-year-old going through her sister’s closet.  To me she looked like the quickest means of escape!

“Excuse me?”  I said quietly. 

She didn’t hear me.  She kept on looking through Christy’s shoes.

“Hello?”  I said a little louder.

This time her head turned to listen.

“Excuse me?  Miss?”  I said getting to my knees.

She definitely heard me and looked around the room.  She didn’t see me and went back to her hunt.

“Andrea?”  I called.

“Who the hell is it?”  she yelled, standing, her fists clenched.

“It’s Christy’s friend, Rob.”  I said holding the bars.

She looked around the room, furious.  “Where the hell are you?”  she said.

“Uh, I’m in the birdcage.”  I sulked.

She looked right at me and horror filled her eyes.

“Andrea, please help me out of here?” I asked.

“Holy shit!”  she said walking towards me, her long hair blowing behind her.  “How the hell did you get in there?”  she said eyeing me through the bars.

“Christy put me in here.” I said looking into her large brown eyes.  She was as pretty as Christy, however she wasn’t as well endowed.

“How’d you get so small?” she said looking me over.

“That’s a long story.”  I said trying to sound sad.  “Could you please let me out?  I’m awfully cramped in here.”

She gave me a long, thoughtful look and said  “Well, I don’t know, she must’ve put you in here for a reason.”

“She thought it was funny putting me in here!”  I said.

“She does have a mean streak in her, doesn’t she?”  Andrea asked opening the cage.  “I guess it’s all right if I let you out.”  She lifted me out with both hands and held me at arms length.  “Man, you are small!”  she said tossing me in the air.  “and you’re light as a feather!”

“Whoa!” I yelled as she tossed me up.  “Take it easy!  I’m not one of your dolls!”

“Sorry!”  she said putting me on the floor.  “You’re small enough!” she giggled looking down at me.

Just then my stomach growled, loudly.

“Are you hungry?”  she asked bending over and placing her hands on her knees.

“I haven’t eaten anything since this morning!  I’m starving.”  I said.

“Well, I don’t know what we have to eat, but we can see!”  she said turning and walking towards the door.  Suddenly, she stopped.  “I almost forgot.”  She said and made her way back to the closet.  Andrea pulled out the pair of shoes Christy bought the night we went to the college party.  The platforms with the eight-inch heels!  She slipped them on and walked past me. 

“Come on, I’ll take you to the kitchen.”  She said walking ahead of me.

She was wearing a pair of tight black pants and a tight T-shirt.  The heels made her knees out of my reach!

She got about halfway down the long hallway and realized that I was struggling to keep up.  She stopped and with one hand, picked me up.  “You’ll starve to death before we reach the kitchen!”

 

Once in the kitchen she sat me on the counter top as she hunted around the fridge for something to eat.  I admired the way her pants revealed her panty line.

She made me a huge bologna sandwich with the last two pieces of bread in the loaf.

“I’m a little hungry too.  Do you mind if we share?”  she asked holding out the sandwich.

“Not at all.  I couldn’t eat half of it anyway!” I said.

Like a mother feeding her child, Andrea held the sandwich out to me and coaxed me to take a bite.  I could barely fit my mouth around the thick bread. 

Andrea opened her mouth and took a huge bite!  She chewed and swallowed it quickly, then held it out to me for another bite.  I got in three mouthfuls before she finished the sandwich!

“That was pretty good!”  she said rubbing her exposed stomach.  “Let’s see what else we have!”  she said leaning into the freezer.  She came out with rock hard nipples and a frozen pizza.  “Want some?”  she asked holding up a pizza that was almost as round as I was tall.

“Sure.”  I said standing on the counter.

 

When the pizza came out of the oven she cut me a small slice and devoured the rest!

“Man you can pack it away!”  I said cleaning the crumbs from my shirt.

“I’m a growing girl!”  she said stepping in front of me, her breasts right below my face!

“How tall are you?” I asked.

“I’m five ten and my doctor says I still have more to grow!”

“Wow!”  I said trying to hold back an erection.

“That’s why I put on these shoes.  To see how tall I’d like to be.”

“The taller the better!”  I said.

“Oh please!”  she said tossing her hair over her right shoulder.  “As if you would know!” 

“You forget. I wasn’t always this short.” 

“How tall were you?”  she asked, fascinated.

“I used to be five-eight.”  I said and she giggled.

“I’m still taller than you!” she said trying to antagonize me.

“That’s okay!  I like taller women!”  I said.

“You do?”

“Sure.  At this size I have to.”  I said sitting back down.  Her tits were now above my head.

“But, what about before?”  she asked.

“Does it matter?”

“Well, all the guys I know like shorter girls.  Which probably explains why I don’t have a date for the junior prom!”

“Andrea, I’ve always liked taller girls.”  I said and a smile appeared on her face.

“Really?”

“Oh yeah!  You could say I like girls who are really tall!”  I emphasized tall by raising my hand way above my head.

“What do you mean?  Like giants?”  her eyes opened wide.

“You could say that.”

“God!  I’m like a giant to you!  You like this?”  she said standing tall.

“A little.”

“I think you like it more than that!”  she said pointing to my crotch were a raging erection had appeared. 

I immediately covered myself up.  She laughed.

“Like I haven’t seen that before!”  she said going to the fridge and pulling out a two-liter bottle of Pepsi.  She lifted the bottle to her lips and drank half of it without spilling a drop.

“Want to watch a movie?  There’s some pretty good stuff on cable tonight!”  she said stepping over to me.

“Sure.” I said and she again lifted me up in one hand.  Her right ring finger touching my woody.  I couldn’t tell if she noticed, but I did.

She dropped me on a large couch and sat next to me.  Turning on the TV, I was surprised to see Dr. Cyclops on AMC.

“Hey!  Those people are tiny, just like you!”  Andrea shrieked.

“Well what do you know!” I said feigning excitement.

Dr. Cyclops just picked up the miniature heroine and measured her.  He then explained that he could shrink them further if he felt like it.

“Are you going to get smaller?”  asked Andrea.

“Maybe.”  I said feeling her stare on me.

“How small?”  she asked sitting to face me.

“I don’t know.”

“This small?”  she said holding her hand up about twelve inches high.

“Maybe, I don’t know.”  I said.

“This small?”  she held her hand at about six inches.

“I don’t know.”

“This small?”  she now held her hand about three inches off of the seat.

“Andrea, I really don’t know.  Why do you ask”  I asked.

“Just curious.  That’s all.”  She said and turned to watch the movie.

 

When the movie was over she yawned and looked at her watch.

“It’s after midnight.  I’m going to bed.”  she said as she stretched.  “I’ve been thinking that I’d better put you back in that cage.”  She said standing.

“What?” I yelled.

“Well what Christy doesn’t know won’t hurt her.”  She said and reached for me.

“No way am I going back in that cage!”  I said jumping out of her reach.

“Rob, please!” she reached for me again and I jumped off of the couch and hit the ground running.

“Hey!  Come back here!”  she yelled and came after me.

I got halfway across the room before I was tackled from behind!  I fought desperately to free myself from Andrea’s grip but she would not let go.  She stood up and hugged me to her chest.

“You are going back in there and that’s that!” she said as she walked up the stairs.

“Andrea, please don’t put me back in there!” I pleaded.

“Sorry Rob!  I’ve made up my mind.”  She said opening the cage door.

“I’ll do anything!”  I screamed as she shoved me inside.

“Anything?”  she said.

“Anything!”  I repeated.

“Show me your junk!”  she said.

“What?” 

“Show me your junk!  Your cock!  Your penis!  Show me your dick!”  she laughed.

“If I show you my dick, you’ll let me out?”  I asked.

“And…”  she grinned from ear to ear, “you have to let me touch it!”

“Well, all right!”  I agreed much to my own enjoyment.

I pulled down my pants and shoved my dick through the bars.

“It’s so tiny!”  she squealed.  She then reached out with her index finger and thumb and took it between them.  “And so hard!”

“Andrea, now please let me out!”

“No!”  she said pulling away.

“You promised!”  I yelled at the giant girl.

“Yeah, I know.”  She said walking away.  “Sleep tight!” she said and walked out the door.

“Andrea!”  I screamed.

 

The cage was depressing.  The cage was humiliating!  The cage was cramped, cold and uncomfortable.  I hated it.

 

I was back in the cage about twenty minutes when Christy came in.  She was obviously drunk.

“Hey, Shrimpy-shrimp!”  she said walking over to the cage.  She reeked of liquor and Doritos.

“Have a good night?”  I asked.

She opened the cage door and took me out.  “I had a great night!”  she said kicking off her shoes and laying on the bed.  “What about you?”  she lay on her back and held me up, above the small hills that were her breasts.

“Shitty.”  I said.

“Aw!  The little man doesn’t like his cage?”  she said shoving her bottom lip all the way out.

“Not at all!”  I said as she lay me down next to her.  “It’s too small and the metal is cold.  I hate it.”

“I’m sorry!”  she said perching her head up on one hand and laying sideways to look at me.  “I’ll put a blankey in there for you next time.”  She said laughing.

“Christy, there won’t be a next time!  I’m not going back in there!”  I yelled.

“Oh stop your bellyaching, Shrimp!  You’ll do what I tell you.”  She said laying on her back in order to pull her jeans off.  Between her being drunk and the tightness of the jeans this was a major project for her.  When she finally got them off she lay down, exhausted.

“Come here Shrimp.” She said reaching for me.  “Be my teddy bear.”  She said pulling me to her, shoving me between her tits.  I couldn’t go completely between them because she still wore her sweater.  Nevertheless, I was being crushed.

“Goodnight Shrimp.”  She said and closed her eyes.

“Wait!  Christy! I can’t breathe!”  my muffled shouts went unheard.

Then things got worse!  She rolled over on her stomach!  I was now between  her and  the bed!  No matter how hard I pushed, I couldn’t get her off of me!  Things started to get hot and the air stale.  I tried to slide down, under her tits but my shoulders were caught by her cleavage!  What was I going to do?  I knew if I didn’t get out of there it would mean certain death!  I was running out of air and of time.

Using her sweater, I pulled myself up, towards her face.  Inch by inch I went until my head was under her neck and I could breathe better!  I reached up and pushed on her chin, trying to roll her head and hopefully her over but it was no use.

“Christy!”  I shouted.  She didn’t even stir.  So I reached up and grabbed her huge bottom lip and pulled as hard as I could.  Her head came down and her arm came up and swatted my hand off of her lip.  I tried again and the same thing her enormous hand hurting mine this time.  This was getting me nowhere!

My legs started to tingle from the lack of blood flow.  That’s when I had my idea.  I reached up behind her ear and tickled.  Christy chuckled slightly and shook her head.  I did it again and she moved it.  I tickled her again and she turned over!

I lay there in my own sweat breathing heavy.  I looked at the three story tall woman next to me and realized just how much I missed Karen.  Sure I had sex twice already without her and not even a day had passed but I still missed her. 

With the danger of Christy smothering me as I slept and the door closed tightly there was no way I was leaving this room to sleep.  So I slipped off the bed on my stomach and walked over to a huge dresser.  I pulled on the bottom drawer and found Christy’s underwear.  I climbed in, pulled several pairs of panties over me and went to sleep, still thinking of Karen.