- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Simping over an Instagram model is all fun & games until you find yourself in their hands.....
Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story :)

Isaac was a young boy, who had just turned 16 in the year of 2019. He had spiked hair, he was a hardcore gamer kid, he loved to go skateboarding, & he worshipped the Instagram model popularly known as Belle Delphine. 

Belle Delphine is an e-thot model from the UK who gained recognition off of her absurd Instagram posts, teasing, & capturing the hearts of teens across the globe.

And today, Isaac would be receiving a present that would change his life forever....

.

.

.

.

.

~Thursday Morning~

Isaac was lying in his bedroom playing a video game on his newly bought PS4 console. Getting frustrated by missing all of the targets.

"Gah! I fucking missed! I will never beat this game!" Said Isaac in an annoyed tone. But then he heard the mail truck come by.

It was exciting, because he had ordered the now infamous "gamer girl bath water" from Belle Delphine..... he was so excited to get it that he rushed to the mail truck every day.

Since he loved her so much, he bought a cup of it as a way of showing support. Despite it being $30, his goal was to obtain the special cup.

The "special cup" would include a slip to tour her mansion & a trip to meet her in person. Which he desperately wanted more than nearly anyone else.

He said to himself "I wonder if my package arrived."

He carelessly dropped the controller onto the floor & proceeded to make his way over to the door with excitement in his eyes. He saw a small pink box on his doorstep with her name on it.

"YES!!!" he excitedly screamed as he snatched it up & ran inside faster than he ever did before.

He began opening the box as he walked into his room, he was even more excited.

He said "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" as he slowly pulled the small cup of bath water out of the box. He said "Eh, Ya know, I want to put it on display. But I kinda dont want to.... might be a bit weird having a girl's bath water on my shelf... well, its Belle. She is better than the other girls. So it doesn't matter."

He looked closer at the cup before he would set it down. He found a tiny tiny sheet underneath it with an Old English font.

The paper read "Congratulations! You are buyer #1,500. You have won an all expense paid trip to the mansion of Belle Delphine! This pass grants you access to tour around Belle Delphine's luxury dream home! On [insert address], you will be welcomed at the gates. We hope tosm see you soon, UWU"

He began jumping around & screaming excitedly, which caused his mom to get up from the couch.

"I AM SO LUCKY! MOM! LOOK WHAT I GOT!!" Shouted Isaac

His mom walked in the room & said "Why are you screaming so early in the goddamn morning?"

"Mom, I am THE luckiest guy on the planet! I get to go on a tour at Belle's home!"

His mom Lissa stared at him. "Sorry, young man. Who is Belle?"

Isaac said "WHAT??? You don't know who BELLE DELPHINE is??? SHE IS THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! She gives me a reason to live... that beautiful smile, those thighs, her personality... she is my dream girl!"

His mom looked at him. Seemingly disgusted. Her long dirty blonde hair was dangling in front of her left eye, her blue jeans were ripped, & she had on a dirty facial expression.

With a scoff, she said "Belle Delphine? Isn't that the weird lady who sold her bath water? I read about her on Facebook." Isaac nodded with a smile.

"I, honestly don't know if I will take you to meet her... I'm not even sure I feel comfortable with my son owning a cup of her bath water. How do you know its clean?" Said Lissa

He said "It likely isnt. But That is the best part. Maybe she spit in it, or better yet... PEED in it!"

She facepalmed & almost threw up.

"You have lost your damn mind if you think I'm taking you to visit this millennial hooligan." Said Lissa

He said "MOM PLEASE! IT EXPIRES SOON! She is the prettiest girl on the face of the Earth. I HAVE TO MEET HER!!! I WILL DO THE CHORES FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR"

Annoyed, she quickly "Okay! DAMN! Where does she live? There's gotta be an address somewhere on that paper. If she lives within a 2 hour radius, then I'll take you. BUT. You better promise me one thing."

Isaac said "What's that?"

"DO NOT kiss her, DO NOT ask her out, don't act like a perverted little kid. I'll drop you off, and you can have your own fun when you get there. If I find out this girl did something to you or you did something to her, I will sue her panties off."

Isaac said "Looks like an hour & 30 minutes. And calm your tits, you know I won't." 

She said "Okay Isaac. You promise you wont do ANYTHING sick or disgusting around her?"

He said "I promise mom. Let's go already. She is waiting."

She said while annoyed "She is waiting? What in the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Annoyed, he said "She must have KNOWN that this was my house. She chose me because she likes me."

She got ready to scream & then closed her lips. She said "Okay, get your dirty yucky bath water & get in the damn car." Isaac grabbed her bath water cup, and began prancing his way to the car excitedly.

Isaac said to himself once they got in the car "I cannot believe I'm about to meet my idol. After so long. I can finally get to her!" His mom was beyond words annoyed. Eyes burning with rage & a fist was already formed. It was rather clear that this would be a very very long trip for her.

"What's her address?" Said the mom.

"[Censored], that's the address on the card." Said Isaac.

The mom looked down at her phone & entered the coordinates. They were now on their way to meet her.

All his mom could think was "Why would my son worship someone like her. Of all girls he could idolize. Why is it this perverted little hooligan."

.

.

.

~Two & A Half Hours Later~

The car slowly pulled up to a golden gate that was surround by a huge fence. Isaac looked out to see her massive white mansion.

He excitedly screamed "HER HOUSE! HER HOUSE! HER HOUSE! WE ARE FINALLY HERE! YAY! YAY! YAY!"

The mom turned around & screamed "Can you shut the fuck up already? I know you're excited to see her. But you are overreacting like a child. She is just a person."

Isaac closed his lips & stared at his mom, dead blank while annoyed

A security guard in a white suit came up to the car & said "What are you two doing on this premises? Belle is not meeting right now."

Isaac smiled at him & handed the card on the bottom of the cup to the guard.

The guard looked down at the tiny sheet. He smirked back at him & said "Come right this way, gentleman."

Isaac stepped out of the car. And his mom said "Have fun sweetie!"

He ignored her & walked with the guard to the goddess' glorious mansion.

Then Belle came running around a corner with barely any clothes on.

She said to a guard "Ugh! Mister! My dress needs another wash! How am I supposed to look pretty if you don't wash my-"

Then she realized she had a visitor.

She looked over to see the excited teenager, and she jumped excitedly.

"YAYYYYY! ARE YOU CARD #1,500???" said Belle Delphine excitedly.

Running over to the teenager, she wrapped her arms around him & said loudly "Helloooo! It's a pleasure to meet you! Mister... uh..."

"Isaac Heimentacht" said Isaac

She shook his hand quickly & said "Glad to meet you! Are you ready for a tour of my mansion? I've been so excited to finally give a private tour of my 9 million dollar luxury home."

Then she looked closer.

"Not to be rude, but you look.... a bit young. Is your mommy here? Do I have her permission to take you around my mansion?" Asked Belle

He pointed at his mom who was sitting in the front of her car to ensure that she saw him enter.

Belle slowly approached her & put her hand out. "Hello Mrs. Heimentacht, how are you? I am Belle Delphine."

She nervously said "I am good.... and I know who you are." But his mom did not shake her hand.

Belle said while in a slightly annoyed tone "Come with me! Both of you. You seem like fun."

The mom said "My son has the pass, not me. I don't think I can go in. "

Belle said while giggling "Don't be silly, I mean, he came out of your cooch, didnt he? So you get a free invite."

The mom was already getting pissed, not even 5 minute onto the grounds of the mansion.

The guard took his cap off & said "You two have fun."

Isaac put a thumbs up & resumed walking with his massive smile. The guard walked back over to the entrance while Belle led the two into her luxurious mansion.

Belle opened the door & they got to see the huge white hallway with golden borders closer to the ground. The hall was at least a hundred feet long...

Belle began walking through the hallway & said "This is my mansion that I earned off my bath water. Your little donation helped me get this place."

She smiled & giggled.

Isaac said "I'm glad you were able to buy such an amazing place, Belle.... who would've known that bath water could get you so far."

Belle shrugged & said "I am idolized by so many. It really is an accomplishment. But, before we get to go around the mansion. I would like to show you both my room. That is a place where very very very few people get to visit."

She giggled with a hand above her mouth.

Lissa said "Missy, could you put more clothes on? You're wearing nothing but a thong & a shirt. Which is inappropriate in front of my son."

Isaac said "Stop mom, you're embarrassing me."

Belle said while still walking "Its my home, isn't it? Don't like my booty? You didn't have to come." as they made it closer to her room.

Lissa just kept quiet. Because she knew the less she spoke, the less issues would come.

Minutes later, she finally reached a door with a cute pink anime poster.

She turned the golden doorknob, and walked across the room.

Isaac & Mrs. Heimentacht were stuck at the door. Isaac had a huge smile while his mom had another disgusted stare.

It was almost like a Hentai heaven.... Hentai posters, anime dolls, pop figures you name it. It was amazing...

Belle walked over to her bed while Isaac watched her butt cheeks bounce. Belle sat down at the bed.

She let her long pink hair down & said "So, how excited are you both to get a tour of my mansion?"

Isaac was smiling so much that he could not even speak. Then the mom said "We are doing just fine, thank you for asking. Your mansion certainly is bigger than I expected."

A laugh came from Belle. "Weeell honey, my bath water was such a hit that it made me a millionaire! Its really an honor."

Isaac was getting a boner & struggled to hide it from both his mom, and the girl he has been in love with for such a long time.

Belle licked her soft warm lips & scratched her breasts. "So isaac, have you drank the bath water?"

The mom said "Why would anyone drink that? They might contract your diseases."

Belle gave a glare with a sadistic grin.

Isaac said "Not yet. But I plan to."

Mrs. Heimentacht said while scoffing "Isaac?! You will not be drinking it! You have no idea what kind of germs are in that!"

Belle said "Mrs. Heimentacht. I am disease free. I promise. Come on Isaac, just drink it here. For me. Think about it. Your idol took a bath in this water. My butt, my breasts, my feet, all of it was in there. So, come on & drink it. I know ya want to."

Her teeth shined.

He said "Here? Me & my mom?"

Belle nodded with her cute smile.

His mom said "Oh ho, no. No no no, I'm not drinking bath water. I've done a lot of yucky things in the past, but I draw the line at drinking an Instagram girl's bath water"

He said "Come on mom, pleeaaase. It's not like she did anything to the water."

Belle smirked, but kept it well hidden.

Isaac said "You are so stubborn! Just drink it!" Then the mom said "Excuse me? I drove two fucking hours to come here. You're not going to talk to me like that young man! And she literally just said she took a BATH with it! It is probably going to be filled with germs!"

Belle rolled her eyes, and reached into her purse. "How does £5,000 sound?  Will THAT change your mind?"

Lissa said after a minute of contemplating "You drive a hard bargain, Mrs. Delphine. I'll drink it. But you better not tell anybody."

Belle giggled as she handed them both a Hello Kitty shot glass. "It will be our little secret."

Isaac poured some into his mom's glass & poured some into his own. "1, 2, 3!" She began to drink it at the same time as Isaac.

Finally, the shot glasses were empty. And they were now confused.

"What now" asked Isaac

Suddenly he felt his stomach gurgling. "What the!" He retched, "What is happening to me! AM I DYING?"

He let out a choke, putting his hand around his throat, & then his eyes closed, Belle watched him fall straight to the floor.

Not long after, the mom screamed "Isaac! Are you oka--" She jumped up to help him, only to fall to the floor as well, right beside him.

Belle said softly "Nighty night."

She giggled as she began to walk away. Her footsteps faded away in the distance. But there was no telling what just happened....

.

.

.

~2 Hours Later~

Isaac's eyes slowly opened up. "W-Where are we?" He looked around to realize he was in an insanely tiny cage with his mom. The cage was so small that it was barely big enough for 2 ladybugs. And they were both only 2 inches tall.

"Where are we?!" Screamed Isaac.

Then he said to himself "Wait... I must be dreaming." He began closing & opening his eyes. But he never woke up like he thought he would.

He started to whimper & got tears in his eyes. "I'm so scared..."

He turned around & saw Belle's face staring into the cage, causing him to nearly faint. Her smile was much scarier for a shrunken person....

She said with a soft whisper "Hey there cutie, how was your little nap?"

Isaac said confused "W-Wait... What about my tour?!"

Belle said with a smack of her lips "I lied. Why would I let some random creeps run around my brand new mansion? This was all part of my master plan. To kidnap some pathetic little loser & dominate them. It feels soooo hot to dominate stupid little men. And your mom was just frosting on the cake." She chuckled.

He said "Get me out!!!! PLEASE!"

He put his fingers into the cage & started rattling it as hard as he could. But to no avail.

She said "Come on out then. If you think you're man enough."

Belle squatted down. She unlocked the tiny cage, and slowly opened it. She put it slightly above her mouth with her tongue stuck out.

If either him or his mom were to walk or fall out of the cage, they would fall straight into the back of her throat.

With was pretty horrifying to think about for the little guy.

Isaac backed away & held on tightly to the cage. Belle closed her beautiful pink lips & said "Now we understand each other, yes? You will get out when I say, and if I say. If you ignore me, lie to me, or annoy me, or disobey. You might just be swallowed." She snickered.

Belle sighed sexily "Mmm, Ohh, I love taking advantage of idiots like you. You're nothing but a spec of dust to me. I'm above you in every single way. I am richer, I an more powerful, and guess what? Theres nothing you can do about it. You're so itty bitty."

She closed the cage again, then lied herself down on her bed after carefully setting the tiny cage on the covers.

With a grin, she hovered her lips over it. A huge glob of blue bubblegum spit formed in her mouth.

Isaac looked up & then she dropped it.

He screamed & tried to cover his face. Then the ball of blue spit splat on top of him & his mom. Splattering all over them like a water balloon.

Belle said with a smile "How was that, little man? Did you like that? ..... Nah, you probably loved that. You are a dirty little perv. And yes. I did spit in your water. I would have peed in it, but I had already went to the toilets. Would have tasted so much better for you if I did."

She laughed & then said "Well, I guess I should open the cage. You both are too teensy tiny to run away anyway."

Belle unlocked the cage & slowly opened it. It creaked its way open & she put her hand under the door for them to step onto.

Rattling the cage a little, Mrs. Heimentacht began waking up

"W-Where am I?" Asked Lissa.

Belle said "Hello little girl, you are in my house."

The mom looked around & she gasped. She screamed "W-Why are we so tiny?! And why am in a cage??"

Isaac shook in fear & whispered "Mom, please dont!"

Mrs. Heimentacht said "NO!" She looked up at Belle, who had a sexy grin on her face.

"What is this.... blue gooey stuff??" Asked Lissa.

Belle giggled "I dunno. Might've been my spit"

Lissa wiped Belle's blue gooey spit from her face & screamed while trying not to cry "Get me out of here!"

Belle rolled her eyes & said while giggling "I dont think I will."

Mrs. Heimentacht put up a middle finger & said "Sorry, I'm not leaving this cage. I don't care how small I am or how big you are. You are nothing but a worthless SLUT!"

Belle said "Ya know, I've had just about enough of you." She pulled the tiny mom out of the cage with her hand, Mrs. Heimentacht quickly noticing the brightly colored fingernails.

Belle spat in her face once again, causing Lissa to nearly cry.

With an evil grin, Belle said "Listen here little girl. If you keep running your mouth like a child. I'll be forced to make you close it. And trust me, you really do not want to see me do that. I want you both to keep quiet. And all will go smoothly. Okie?"

Mrs. Heimentacht wiped the slob from her face once again & said "You're going to make me? Please do. I'll sue you!"

Belle took her colorful blue fingernail & slowly dragged it down Mrs. Heimentacht's shirt. Cutting it open like a watermelon.

Mrs. Heimentacht's boobs popped out. Then Belle said while laughing "BOOBAYS."

Lissa quickly covered her boobs so that Isaac would not see them. But she was becoming fearful of the goddess. After realizing that Belle literally just ripped the shirt open with a fingernail....

She said "Like your new outfit?"

She smiled & then walked over to the back of her room, she dropped the slitted clothes into a garbage can.

Belle sat Mrs. Heimentacht onto the bed & said "All I can say to a teeny meanie Karen like you is... kiss... my... bottom."

She began to pull her thong down & shined her beautiful butt towards the angry mother.

"Pucker up." Giggled Belle as she began to sit.

Mrs. Heimentacht screamed & tried running away from the huge butt crack that was falling towards her. Faster, faster, & faster. But Lissa had absolutely no way to outrun her... Belle's butt crack slowly engulfed her entirely.

Belle looked behind her & smiled.

She said "You must love it in there. Its moist, smooth, & warm. Just like a hot summer night."

She wiggled her butt more & said "I think I'm gonna keep you there for awhile. I am gonna have some fun with your kid."

Mrs. Heimentacht began kicking & punching inside of her crack. It was not hard to hear a muffled scream. But Belle's butt cheeks were so soft & squishy.

"Keep it up. You're tickling me." Said Belle with a laugh.

Belle tightened her cheeks & picked her pink thong back up. She began to pull them up slowly to tease the mom into thinking she could escape.

His mom made another desperate attempt at escaping, just as Belle planned. But it did not work. Belle pulled the thong up so tight that Mrs. Heimentacht was practically glued to her asshole.

She reached over to grab Isaac. Isaac said in a scared voice "P-Please... dont hurt me! M-M-Mistress"

She looked at him & said "it's just me & you."

She licked her hungry lips. He got onto the bed next to her soft legs. She said curiously "Were you excited to meet me?"

Isaac said "Of course! Y-You're my idol. I have worshipped you for years. I have your posters all over my room, I bought a cup of your bath water. I even jerked off to your PornHub account!"

She gave an awkward smile & said "Oh... uh... You must be a true dedicated fan then. You really are cute... I have always wanted a little pet."

Isaac hugged her tightly on the foot.
"I love you more than anything, Belle. You have no idea. I don't love you just for your body. I love your personality & everything."

Belle leaned down & gave a quick kiss on the face.

"That means a lot. I'm sorry for calling you an idiot. I thought you bought my water cause you were a perv." Chuckled Belle.

Isaac sad "Well, i know. But I wanted to support my idol."

Belle said "Good boy. I'm not so sorry about your mommy though... she is a bit of a bitch."

Isaac laughed. "I know. Please PLEASE don't hurt her though. She is a Boomer, she doesn't understand the modern world."

With an eyeroll, Belle said "It is alright. Your mommy just needs to learn some manners. Also, little boy. Why did you react the way you did at the thought of being swallowed? Don't you want to be inside of me? Your idol." 

He said "Okay... whatever you think is best. And well.... um... y-you're a giant... I could fit right down your mouth. And digesting is not something I ever want... I've seen vore videos. And I'm absolutely terrified of being swallowed alive."

She said with a cute chuckle "Well, if I DID swallow you. You would be part of me forever. Wouldnt you like to become part of your idol? You would become fat on my ass." She stuck her tongue out & rubbed her belly.

He said "I'd love to! I really would. But I don't think I'm brave enough."

His mom could hear their conversation.

She began clawing at Belle's asshole.

"OW!!!" shouted Belle

Isaac looked at her & said "Uh, what's wrong?"

Belle said "Your stupid mom. She wants out sooo bad. Like, she is being punished. She is up my butt for a reason."

Isaac smiled & said "Why don't you fart on her? That'll make her stop."

Belle blushed & said "You want me to fart? On your mom? That's kinda mean."

Then Isaac nodded with a big smile.

Mrs. Heimentacht growled. "Dont you dare!"

Belle leaned up & gently shook her butt. With a tongue stuck out, she said "Bombs away." As she gave a heavy fierce grunt.

The tiny girl felt pressure building up & she soon became aware of what was happening.... Lissa began to scream for her life, and then a loud wet fart was suddenly ripped into the back of her thong.

Mrs. Heimentacht screamed loudly as the rancid fart penetrated her nostrils & soaked her face in Belle's sticky slimy anal juices. Some of it even got in her mouth.

As the last bit of the fart slipped out, Belle said "Oopsie" as she wiggled her butt back onto the bed.

Meanwhile, Lissa shook in horror. Her body was now drenched in anal juices. From head to toe. By BELLE DELPHINE....

It was a horror for her to realize. Belle didn't feel anything else. She said "Yup, I think that did the trick."

She fell backwards onto the bed. Holding Isaac up as if he were a doll.

"So mister, how would you like to lick my feet? I think you deserve a treat for obeying me." Then he excitedly said "I would be honored!... wait... are they clean?"

Belle said cutely "Weeeell, they're just as clean as the water I gave you." She winked at him with a tongue out

She picked him up & said "Lick 'em. Do a good job, and I'll reward you once again. Except the next time, the reward will be much bigger."

She smiled as she lowered Isaac down to her dirty smelly feet. The soles were dirty. But the top was as clean as it could be.

She closed her eyes & said "Wake me up when you're done."

Belle smiled as she slowly went off into her dreams. The feel of Isaacs teensy tiny tongue was pleasuring her ever so slowly.

Isaac licked & kissed her feet like they were the cure for cancer.

Every spec of dirt, every spec of dust, every clean spot, met with Isaac's mouth.

Belle was snoring not very long afterwards. Isaac looked over to see her precious face. He was so in love with her... It just hurt that he could never have her. But, being a servant to her was the next best thing.

Isaac was caught in a web of her yummy yet sticky foot gunk. And he treasured every moment licking between her soft toes.

He said "Hmm, I better try something different." He slid himself between her toes, and the he fell where her soles were. He began to lick them even harder than before.

They were so soft & so delicate.

In nearly 20 minutes. The tiny boy was completely satisifed & her feet were clean as a whistle.

"Belle! I am done." He began walking over to her face. He slowly rubbed it & whispered "Belle! Belle! I cleaned your feet!"

Her eyes twinkled until finally completely opening.

She said "Good boy."

She leaned up on the bed & then proceeded to lift herself off as she dropped him on a dresser.

With a smile, she said "Now i am giving you your next reward. Since you are such a good wittle boy."

She squat down & looked at his sweaty face. She blew a kiss & said "You won your final reward. You get to be my slave. Forever."

He said "Forever?? I-I get to be your slave forever?! As in, the rest of my life??"

She nodded & said "Quite an honor, dont you say? My one & only personal slave. Me & you will live together uuuuntil something happens to you." She rolled her eyes to the left.

Isaac said "Living with you forever sounds like a dream! BELLE! BELLE! CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU SOMETHING!"

She said while leaning down "What is it cutie?"

He said "W-When my mom is out. Can I-.... uh.... can I kiss your butt?"

"You wanna kiss my butt? Awe. Of course!" Said Belle with a cute expression on her face.

Mrs. Heimentacht began fighting again.

Belle growled. "I tell you what. I'll take your mommy out & put her somewhere safe."

Excitedly, Isaac nodded.

She pulled her thong back down & fingered the tiny mom out. She then lifted Mrs. Heimentacht to her face. Belle stared into her eyes. She had something sadistic running through her head, but there was no telling what it was...

The angry mom said in a demanding voice "Take me to the car, NOW!!! I am going to call my fucking lawyer &-

"Blah blah blah, you'll sue me. Blah blah blah." said Belle.

Mrs. Heimentacht said "Just watch me! You little whore!"

Belle said "Mhm, good luck with that."

The mom said "Listen here PRINCESS. I am SUING YOU. For every thing you got! Does that not scare you? Your mansion, your fame, it will all die!"

Belle said to Isaac "Stay right there. I gotta deal with this little cunt."

Isaac said while drooling "Okay beautiful."

Belle began walking down the hallway. Her bare feet were kissing the ground. She resumed walking down the hall as if she were in a hurry. She was walking faster than she was when they arrived.

Mrs. Heimentacht said "Where are we going?"

Belle said "Somewhere special. It was designed for tiny people just like you. People with no manners. You should be honored to be in my home. But you are ungrateful. SOOOOO. You're the first one to get the punishment. "

Belle approached a door with a golden design. She covered the tiny mom & said with a giggle "No peeking." as she covered Lissa's face.

She walked forward & then slowly uncovered her eyes.

The mom said "Where are we? And we did you do to my son!"

Belle said "He is safe on my dresser. Just like my pop figures."

His mom said "Please dont hurt Isaac! He is just a kid!"

Belle looked closer towards her. She smiled sadistically & readied her finger. Lissa nervously said "Ma'am, what are you doing?"

She suddenly screamed & then Belle flicked her across the room.

She screamed as she went flying & flipping, she then made a big splash into a large cold pool. Mrs. Heimentacht began splashing the surface & choking on the water.

For a second, she thought it was a tiny fountain. But then she looked closer &  realized where she was...

Belle's toilet.

She screamed at the top of her lungs in disgust. Being a strict super girly blonde germophobic soccer mom, a toilet was the scariest place she could ever think to be in.

She screamed with tears flooding down her cheeks, Belle looked at her while smiling. She said "Aww, does the little blondie feel humiliated? Too bad, so sad. Sorry not sorry."

Mrs. Heimentacht said "How could you!! You're an evil little monster! How could my son look up to someone as horrible as you!"

Belle shrugged her shoulders & said "Who knows. Everyone loves me. Your cute little son wants my ass. And I'm giving it to him."

She giggled as she approached the toilet. She pulled her thong down & then fit her beautiful butt on the seat.

Mrs. Heimentacht looked up to see Belle's glorious booty. She was frozen in place & tears were still running.

Belle smiled & said "Stop the water works, I have to poo."

She wiggled her butt on the toilet & said "Mm, I can feel it coming."

She ripped a hot smelly fart into the bowl & smiled. Leaving a putrid stench for the tiny mom.

Mrs. Heimentacht cried "I AM SORRY! I am sorry I was so mean to you! Please, just please give me another chance!"

Belle began to pee.

First it dripped very slowly & then Belle opened her entire bladder. It was raining inside the toilet for almost a whole minute. The clear water turned dark yellow very quickly.

Lissa tried very hard to avoid it all. But it was proving itself impossible.

Every time she moved away, she would get blasted in the face.

The smell was horrid. Especially being tiny & IN the pissy water. But then, the piss came to a stop...

"Ah, all done." Said Belle as she lifted her butt from the toilet. She stood up & turned around to look at Mrs. Heimentacht. Who was crying & soaked in her pee.

Belle said "Wait.... You thought I was going to take a dump on you?"

She began laughing her head off while Mrs. Heimentacht stared very angrily. Belle reached over for a sheet of toilet paper with the laughing still going on.

"Just think missy, your son could have been on this sheet." Said Belle. She put one foot on the toilet seat & then she slowly cleaned her vagina with it. She slowly wiped the pee off, and then dropped it in the toilet bowl off to the side.

"I'll be back later miss, I got a big big surprise waiting for you. And this surprise will blow that little mind of yours. Enjoy your swim." Said Belle as she closed the lid & began walking back to her bedroom to play around with isaac.

Meanwhile, in the toilet bowl. Mrs. Heimentacht was shaking horribly. She was traumatized.

She thought for sure that Belle was about to end her life.... by pooping. She was swimming around in Belle's pee water, and knew she wouldnt get out until the goddess came back.

But until then, she was left in darkness under the lid of the toilet.

Belle was smiling widely as she resumed walking her way back. She felt completely relieved. Knowing she just took a nice long piss all over the rude little bitch & she scared her into apologizing.

Shortly afterwards, Belle walked back into her room & said with her precious smile "I'm back!"

Isaac quickly put his dick back in his pants & jumped up excitedly.

He said "So, um. What did you do with mom?" Belle said with a grin while she sat down "She is taking a swim. A nice long luxurious swim in my sacred pool." Isaac said confused "Sacred pool? Where is that?"

Belle nodded & said "Its a pool for itty bitty people. People just like you. Only, it's sacred because nobody wants to go there. It's a special place for bad bad little creatures. Like spiders." Isaac laughed & said "Sounds like mom is getting the royal treatment."

Belle cracked a smile & tried not to laugh.

.

.

.

Even though the temptation was strong.

She picked him up again, & lifted him to her face. She opened her lips & then ran her long pink tongue across his tiny helpless body.

She said while licking her lips again "God I wanna swallow you so bad. You taste so... delicious."

He said "B-B-Belle, I am not a snack. P-please don't eat me."

She chuckled & said "I would never eat something as cute & as precious as you. I just love how you taste. She leaned in & kissed him on the face. But, then she closed her mouth.

Suddenly, the most unladylike belch roared into his face. Blowing his hair back & soaking him in her warm, yet sticky saliva.

She said "What was more enjoyable? Being spat on? Or burped on?" He said while still choking from the scent of her rancid burp "Definitely spitting ."

Belle said "How would you like to kiss my booty now? Ya know. Like your mom did?"

"YES PLEASE!!" His mouth began drooling. He excitedly said "It has always been my dream to eat your ass. It looks so... y-yummy."

He continued drooling. She said "Okie mister. I am warning you, it smells pretty bad back there." with a chuckle

She pulled her thong below her butt & revealed her nice tight ass. His boner went straight up when she began to lean down. Shining her booty in his face.

"Give it a kiss. Maybe even some tongue too if you're man enough." Said Belle as she wiggled her butt.

With no second thoughts, he shoved his face into her crack.

"WHOA. I like a man who can get into the action." Giggled Belle as she relaxed there.

She resumed squatting & Isaac continued eating her ass.

For at least 10 minutes, Isaac shamelessly licked away. But his tongue became tired enough to the point where he couldn't feel it anymore

When Belle felt him move his face, she leaned forward & then turned herself around. She stuck her tongue out & said in a cute tone "Well, now that I've let you do something you want. Ima do something I want. Prepare yourself, tiny boy."

Belle pranced over to her closet while Isaac stood on the edge of the bed. He was mesmerized by that tight warm ass...

Every time she walked, he couldn't help but watch her butt cheeks bounce. He couldn't believe he got to kiss the ass of his favorite Instagram model

It had been a dream for years, but he never thought he could actually do it.

She turned around & leaned towards him. "So, you wanna make me cum today? I know your virgin ass probably wants me too." Said Belle with her tongue stuck out.

He said "Y-You're letting me... FUCK with you?"

Belle scoffed "No silly" as she showed him something big that she had gotten from the closet. It was a 9 inch dildo.

She smiled as she got a piece of string.

"WAIT. I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!" Said Isaac as he started to back away

Belle said "Why do you look so nervous? There's millions of guys who would love this. It is your only shot at getting a taste of this sweet pussy."

He attempted to run away, but her cold hand grabbed ahold of him first.

She began to tie him against the tip of the dildo. And he was beginning to wish he him listened to his mom about not going now.

Once he was completely tied to the tip, she grinned & began to pull her thong down. Exposing her shaven pussy & her bare ass.

With excitement burning in her eyes, she lifted her legs & positioned her cunt to the top of the dildo.

"Oh god...." whispered Isaac as he looked up at her tight dripping pussy

She began to slowly insert it, and Isaac was shaking as he watched it completely engulf him. The further she went down, the wetter it seemed to get for Isaac

"I'm gonna drown if you don't get me out!" Said Isaac in a nervous tone.

Belle said "Sorry little boy, you won't be coming out until I cum. And trust me. I'm wet with anticipation already." as she began to slowly bounce on the dildo.

It started slow, but it got faster...

He felt himself sliding up & down it, then she began going as fast as she could, while still getting pleasure out of it. Which caused him to get insanely dizzy.

All he could really hear was Belle moaning in the background.

Though he could barely breathe or think, she was happy...and that was all he wanted.

"How's it feel to be in there. You feel like a man yet? OH GOD! I will be cumming soon!" Moaned Belle

Isaac began choking on the pussy juice. And he was hoping, that she would finish soon so that wouldn't die.

Then suddenly juices began to burst from all around. Isaac's hair, clothes, & body were getting soaked in juices. And some of it was even getting in his mouth.

"OH GOD!" Shouted Belle as she began riding harder. The juice began to flood her vagina & she moaned louder than before.

Sure enough, guards likely even could've heard it.

When she finally came, she leaned herself up off of the dildo. Just to see him & the tip completely soaked.

"How was that? How did my pussy taste? Was it yummy?" Laughed Belle.

She didn't receive an answer.

"Ugh, it's just vaginal fluid." Said Belle as she leaned her lips towards the dildo. She ran her tongue across his tiny body, and cleaned the juice off. Making it less sticky & much easier to finally breathe.

She began to untie him while chuckling.

Isaac said in a nervous voice "That was amazing! I've never seen the inside of a pussy before."

Belle replied "Well, I don't think I've ever came so fast either. LOL." as she pulled him off of the dildo.

She sat him down on the bed & said "Well. Anything you'd love to do?" She lied on her back. Which was a clear hint that she was very tired.

He looked up at the goddess & then began to climb up her shirt. Belle grinned as Isaac made his way onto her tummy.

He began to rub it & snuggle it as hard as he could. She smiled & rubbed his back. He was clearly in love. He loved her, and he thought to himself "Being tied to a dildo isn't that bad if I get to be with her forever."

He quietly whispered while still snuggling. "I-I-I love you." She said "I wuv you too, you're so cute down there." She kept rubbing him as he pat her tummy some more.

She could feel every vibration that he made. Smooching it, kissing it, rubbing it. He loved her. And he really wanted her to know it. Within a few minutes, she was snoring.

He looked up at her, hoping to talk, & then realized she was fast asleep.

He held her stomach & cuddled up to her like a pet. He closed his eyes & began to fantasize about the possible future between them. Without a single worry abiut his mom, who he believed was swimming in a pool.

It did not take long before he fell asleep.

.

.

.

~ 30 Minutes Later~

Belle's eyes suddenly twinkled their way open. And she began looking around.

"Jeez, this kid is still hugging me? It feels nice to have ass kissing fans. Literally." Whispered Belle when she realized that Isaac was still resting on her tummy.

With hunger in her eyes, she licked her lips in absolute hunger. She had been saving her appetite all day for a tiny, yet nutritious meal.

Despite them arriving at 11:00 in the afternoon, she had not ate anything all day.

She knew she had to save her appetite after they arrived.

She very very carefully picked him up to the point where he would not awaken. She m said while licking her lips "You are all mine now."

She inverted him & dangled him in front of her lips, her soft pink tongue slowly licking his face like a dog. She wanted to savor him since she never got to eat tiny people.

He slowly awoke when he felt the wetness of her tongue to see the himself being dangled in front of her lips.

"Um, B-Belle, what is going on?" Said Isaac is a slow, yet nervous tone.

Without answering, she pushed him into her mouth. He screamed for his life very fast, but he thought he might've been dreaming. So he didn't put up much of a fight, but he still felt a sense of betrayal.

He splat on her tongue, and could feel saliva dripping from everywhere.

While tightly grasping, he said "Please don't eat me! I thought we had something special!"

With fear in his eyes, he held on tightly & began softly crying. But Belle just continued holding her mouth open with that grin across her face.

Her eyes rolled downwards, only to smirk as he gripped tighter.

Belle said "Sorry, you itty bitty boy. I don't go on dates with bugs. You are cute, but you belong in my tummy."

He cried "What about our deal?! About me being your slave?? Did you forget?? We don't have to date! I just want to serve you!"

She closed her lips & began to slosh him around shamelessly. Tasting her nutritious snack all over as if he were a piece of candy. She rolled her tongue over & over. Soaking his entire body & prepping him for the trip into her gut.

Her tongue pushed & bullied him until she finally had enough samples.

She flicked her tongue and immediately gulped.

However, he held on for dear life. Realizing this very well could be the end of him

After the gulp was done, he fell & hung onto her uvula. She rolled her eyes. She held her throat & began gulping multiple times, to loosen him up.

She tilted her hear back, and his grip began to slide.

"BELLE. PLEASE NO" cried Isaac

Her eyes closed & gulped much harder. Isaac began to fall. But as his grip went away, she swallowed once more. And she felt him slide down her throat.

She opened her eyes back up & said "Bye bye little guy." as she lied back down in the bed to get a little more shut eye.

Meanwhile, Isaac flooded down her throat screaming & crying. It was easy to believe this was all a dream, but at the same time... it felt very real.

He then made a cry of help as he splashed down into her boiling hot tummy acids.

He immediately began to scream in pain & run all over the place to escape. But alas, nothing worked. His clothed slowly began to disintegrate, along with his legs. He could see a light from her throat. But there was no possible way for him to reach it.

When Belle lied back down, she rubbed her tummy & moaned. "Have fun in there cutie pie."

.

.

.

She lifted up her controller & turned on a Pokemon movie. Then she hit a small red button on her dresser.

A guard came into the room. To see Belle lying in bed in her thong.

She said while rubbing her pussy "Get me a bowl of popcorn & a coke from the refrigerator. I want to watch Pokemon in peace."

The guard nodded & headed down the hallway to fulfill her request.

She began fingering herself while reminiscing on eating the tiny kid.

"If only my fans knew I loved Vore." Giggled Belle as she reached her hand into her thong & began to violently finger herself while her movie played.

She was making a good bit of noise while she was at it. But she didn't care.

As she continued masturbating, she began to dream of the pain that Isaac was currently going through. And the fact that she would be shitting him out later.

It made her insanely wet to think about. She finally started to climax.

She started fucking herself even harder. Her eyes became wider & she suddenly let out another extremely loud moan as she finished.

Then the guard awkwardly walked in.

"I'm sorry to ruin your session. Here is that bag of popcorn & your cola that you asked for." Said the guard.

Belle laughed while she pulled her hand out from under the sheets. She reached out & grabbed them.

The guard felt her pussy juice on his hands, and he tried not to say anything. But stood there awkwardly.

"Do you wanna be a snack too? Guard the damn gates & lemme watch Pokemon." Said Belle as she began munching on the popcorn.

The guard turned around & walked out. Acting as if he didn't just see any of that.

Meanwhile in the tummy, Isaac still seeked an exit. But he knew he was practically out of luck now.

He started seeing popcorn fall around him. But it all immediately disintegrated after touching her acid.

He whispered to himself "Well... at least I am getting to die by my idol. I wish she gave me a chance to please her before she did this...."

Suddenly he got sucked underneath the acid. He clawed away at the inside of her stomach. But she could not hear or feel anything. Due to the loudness of her TV & the fact of how itty bitty he really was.

He got sucked underneath her acids like the popcorn did. And she felt a tingle in her gut.

"Good thing that guard went away. Cause I gotta fart." Whispered Belle as she turned to her side. One reason was to watch the film & another was to let it rip on the other side of the room.

She groaned & then lifted her leg.

Not even seconds later...

PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT

A loud wet sloppy fart burst out of her asshole & stained her thong.

"Ugh. Great. Now I gotta take them off." Said Belle as she began to pull her thong off.

She threw it across the room & made herself comfy in the bed again to watch the movie. Though she had seen the movie hundreds of times, she never could get tired of watching it.

.

.

.

.

.

~ 2 Hours Later~

She said while rubbing her filled up belly "Whew, I really need to poo... guess it is time to visit his mommy." She picked up the controller & turned the TV off while putting her two feet on the floor.

She gave a stretch, then began walking her way into the hall with nothing on but a shirt.

Her cheeks bounced & she was biting her lip. She had been waiting on this moment all day.

She looked out of a window & saw that it was almost night. It was hard to believe that it was so late already. Cause it didn't even seem like they had been there that long.

Belle turned around the corner & then approached the golden door once again.

She felt a rumble in her tummy again. Then she let out a nice loud belch.

She giggled sexily & rubbed her left butt cheek. "I can feel it already. Hehe, something tells me you wont be the same when I see you this time." She chuckled as she opened the door to the bathroom.

She wobbled her sexy ass to the toilet & lifted the lid to see the mom floating around.

"Hello again. How was your swim" asked Belle.

Mrs. Heimentacht was trembling in fear. She said "Belle. Please let me go! I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. I was just looking out for my son! I trust you with my life! Can you please free me? I won't cause any harm. We will leave you alone!"

Belle shook her head while smiling.

Mrs. Heimentacht said "W-Why not?? I apologized & everything!!"

Belle said "I got so hungry when I was alone with Isaac. I gave him a taste of my ass & I even used him for masturbation. But, I got sooo hungry..... I ate him."

Mrs. Heimentacht's smile faded away almost instantly. "Y-Y-You ate my son??" Belle rubbed her tummy. She said "Yup, it's aaalllll over. But don't worry. I'm giving him back. Right now actually."

Mrs. Heimentacht said in high hopes, "R-Really? HOW?"

Belle said "Yep. And ima show you" She giggled & rubbed her tummy again.

She said "Well, I guess it is time for me to poo. This time, I actually have to let one out."

The mom said "Sorry bitch. You are not scaring me this time. You got me the first time. But I know you would never do that."

Belle shrugged her shoulders. "Okayyy"

She squat to the toilet & then immediately farted. She sat there & stared at the floor as she felt something big on its way.

Mrs. Heimentacht said "I want to see Issac again! I want to make sure he is okay!" She continued to desperately beg, but Belle did nothing but sit there & push.

She then bit her lip.

"You're gonna love your son even more. You'll be glad he ever followed me on Instagram." Giggled Belle

Mrs. Heimentacht said angrily & fearfully "I know, stop talking & just give me back my son! I miss him!"

Belle said "Mm, you want your son back? Here he is." She began straining hard while gripping the toilet seat. Mrs. Heimentacht said while beginning to whimper "N-No you didn't.... oh god.... oh god.... NO! NO! PLEASE WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU POOPING HIM OUT?! STOP! STOP! PLEASE!!!"

Belle bit her lip harder & harder, then strained again. Another fart slipped into the toilet. It had a mixed scent with Isaac's cologne. Signifying even further that she was not joking.

Belle said while pushing "Open up sweetheart."

Mrs. Heimentacht said "NO! YOU MONSTER! GET ME OUT OF THIS TOILET!!!!!!!!!"

"Here comes number one." Groaned Belle as something big, green, & slimy poked out of her butt hole. It was undeniably a huge slimy chunk of shit.

Mrs. Heimentacht froze once again & then she screamed at the top of her lungs in fear. Belle had a smile on her face as she kept pushing. She said "Am I still bluffing?" She continued to push hard until it was hanging in her butt hole.

Compared to the tiny mom, the giant green turd was hundreds of feet tall. The piece was literally dripping in anal juices. Belle kept it hanging in her butt hole to intimidate her.

"Eat my shit, Karen." Giggled Belle as she wiggled her ass to drop it.

Belle bit her lip hard as she wiggled the fat piece off.

Mrs. Heimentacht watched fearfully as the long slimy piece fell from her asshole. It came down insanely fast &  plopped on top of her tiny body. Making a loud dunk & sending toilet water up Belle's crack.

Belle leaned forward & turned around to see Lissa floating with the fat chunky turd.

"Whoooops, sorry. That slid out. Sorry miss. ... welp, not really. Here comes number two. Bitch."

Mrs. Heimentacht swam to the surface, "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! YOU MILLENIAL HOOLIGAN!!!"

Belle said with an eyeroll "How does this feel? You get shrunken down to the size of an itty itty bitty wee pebble. You meet your son's idol that you absolutely HATE. And then she takes a big dump on you? Showing you how worthless I believe you really are. That's gotta suck for you."

The mom said "You feel absolutely NO regret??" 

Belle said "Nope. Why so you think I am *grunt* forcing another one out?" She began to push again.

Mrs. Heimentacht cried "DON'T POOP AGAIN! NO! PLEASE! I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER ONE!!"

Belle kept pushing. She said "Ha! Guess ya shoulda thought about that before you were such a meanie." Belle pushed harder on the next one in her butt. "Oh god! It's soooo thick!"

She then carelessly pushed it all the way out. Mrs. Heimentacht made an attempt to swim out of the way of it, and surprisingly... she actually made it away.

Despite avoiding the big wet slimy piece, once it splashed into the toilet, it pulled her in & it ended up getting on her anyway.

Belle said with a heavy strain "The last one is coming."

Mrs. Heimentacht stared up as Belle's puckering butt hole opened one last time. Belle said "And guess what? This is probably your digested son. The one you have been waiting for." Mrs. Heimentacht went silent.

She said while crying "No... no... oh no... WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Belle pushed for nearly a minute. The piece was monster sized compared to the rest.

A crackle could be heard on her asshole. She giggled "And here is your son back." She held it in her asshole like she did with the fiest one.

"Any last words before I drop this one?" Asked the giantess as she held the ginormous piece in her ass.

Lissa said "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!"

Belle said to the turd "Bye bye Isaac. Hope you enjoyed our time together."

"Please don't drop it....." whimpered Lissa.

Belle wiggled her ass & as it pinched off. She said "SAYONARA! VIRGIN!"

The big slimy shit began falling towards the tiny mom. Lissa made a rush to swim away, but it was an epic fail.

The fat disgusting shit splat on top of the helpless mother. 

It made a loud splat sound & pushed her to the bottom of the toilet. More water went in Belle's crack when it dunked into the water.

Then Mrs. Heimentacht saw that Belle wasnt getting up as she slowly swam out from underneath the turd. "Whew, I shouldn't have ate that Cajun Club Sandwich last night." Said Belle

Mrs. Heimentacht said "Uh, what do you mean?"

She suddenly felt green liquid dripping on her face. "Belle, please wait. WAIT! WAIT! NAOO!"

A huge explosion of diarrhea blew into the toilet. Liquid began spewing from her hole & her hole was tiny spitting chunks of shit nonstop.

Belle held onto her tummy, and then ripped another fart that was followed by a rain of shit.

It was like a bomb went off in the toilet.

At least 7 chunks of shit were pushed out while she unloaded. Along with the massive chunks of shit, the water turned brown too.

The shits she took were so nasty that it caused the water to become murky. There were so many chunks in the toilet that Lissa was buried under the water.

AND it had pee in it from earlier....

Once the last few explosive farts were unleashed, she sighed in relief.

She giggled & said "I feel sooooo soooooo much better. My butt hole burns. But oh weeeelll" She reached for toilet paper. She found a roll in the cabinet. Then she tore a piece off.

She began to insert the sheet into her dirty butt crack.

She slowly wiped & smiled as she did so. "Lissaaaaaa, your son's remains are being wiped out of my booty." Said Belle as she wiped her butt 3 times. Belle tossed the sheet into the toilet, then stood up.

She looked into the toilet to see Mrs. Heimentacht swimming in a pool full of her piss, her three monster sized chunks of green shit, her now murky green toilet water, about 15 tiny chunks of shit, the piss-soaked toilet paper from earlier, & the sheet of toilet paper with all the shit stains that she had just tossed in.

Mrs. Heimentacht said "Y-Y-Y..... You.... pooped on me...."

Belle said while rubbing her butt cheek "I sure did. And I feel great about it too. I don't like boomer bitches. You are nothing more than a big worthless piece of shit. Figuratively, you're the biggest piece of shit in my toilet." She giggled more.

"You feel embarrassed dont you? That a 19 year old girl just took a fat smelly shit on you? THREE. Actually. And I peed on you, and I unloaded my Cajun sandwich from last night. You wanted to ruin my day? Well, I've ruined yours."

Mrs. Heimentacht said "Y-You even ruined my hair!! I LOOK AWFUL NOW"

Belle rolled her eyes, "well, it looked like slutty blonde hair. So, I just made it look more original. You deserved to be shat on & you deserved to be pissed on. So don't even try with me."

She gagged & then spit on her again.

She said "Well, bu bye. It was great knowing you." She scoffed & said "Not." 

She turned around & said "Before I send you to hell. I got one more present to send your way."

Lissa looked at her as she turned around. Revealing her big butt again.

She leaned down & ripped another loud sloppy fart burst out of her crack. She said while turning around "There. A warm kiss. Fresh from my ass."

She put a hand on her knob & said "Bye bye beeyatch!" She smiled & then flushed. Mrs. Heimentacht screamed for her life. She swirled down Belle's toilet. Her piss, shit, & toilet paper began getting mixed together. And Lissa got mixed hard with all of it.

Belle giggled. "I feel soooo much better. Now that those tiny pests are dealt with. NOW I can put on another movie"

She smiled as she shamelessly walked her way to back to her bedroom. Not caring one bit for the two shrunken victims.

.

.

.

EPILOGUE:

.

.

.

Despite the rumors of what may have happened to the two shrunken people. Belle was never proven to be guilty.

Rather than it blowing up across the news as a homicide. It became a worldwide meme. Belle posted a photo of her sitting on the toilet days from the incident with the caption "I shit on anyone who talks down on me."

It blew up as an internet meme. And everybody began making jokes about it. People claimed shrinking was impossible, that Belle was innocent, & more. Little did they know, Belle was VERY guilty.

During a livestream, when Belle's accused murder was brought up. Belle claimed she took a dump on a spider, not a person. And that "killing bugs is not illegal."

Belle never got sued for anything. Lissa & Isaac were marked as missing people. And the "Belle shat on two tinies" accusation was swept under the rug when her statement "I shat on a spider." was made.

Belle continued her fun little business of selling her bath water. And someday.... her next victims would get the lucky cup mixed with her shrink serum. The "Belle on the toilet" meme is now the trending meme, with nobody knowing its true backstory....
Chapter End Notes:

If you loved this story, write a review or send your opinion to my social media page :)