- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Karen learns that her daughter is being bullied in class. And when Karen has a day  off, she gets back on the bully. In some pretty extreme ways.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story

It is November of 2018. Soon, it would be one month before 2019 would officially begin.
All things were going great for Karen. Her daughter had good grades, she was getting paid well at her job, & she had nothing but good things to look forward to in 2019 with her vacation. 
However.... nothing is perfect. And that is where our story begins.
Karen Hofstetter. A 31 year old single overprotective blonde mother had a daughter named Sarah. And Sarah was being bullied by the popular girl in class. For numerous reasons. 
Sarah got special treatment from the teacher.
Sarah was a loner & stayed to herself, Sarah chose to read rather than to play during recess, Sarah was sensitive, & there was the mom... who was very easy to make fun of.
Sarah was an easy target & a girl from her class named Miranda was always bullying her for those reasons.
Miranda got away with everything since she was the popular one. And he teacher would never punish her. No matter what she did. But this Friday, Karen would be deciding the punishment....
.
.
.
.
.
~Friday Morning~
.
.
.
.
.
"Sarah! Sweetie! Get out of bed. I know you're tired. But you got school today! Come on! Get up!" Said Karen while shouting towards Sarah's bedroom.
With a disgruntled face, Sarah turned over & put a pillow over her head.
Karen went to the kitchen & began to get a frozen latte from her refrigerator. She put her hands tightly around the cold drink & took a sip.
With a chuckle, she said "I think we finally got Miranda's ass cornered now today. Sarah will love me forever when she finds out what I do today."
She took a sip of her latte & then realized Sarah wasn't out of bed yet.
"Ugh. Sarah! Get up right now!" Shouted Karen in a more annoyed tone.
With an angry look in her eyes, Sarah lifted herself out of bed. "Mom... why do I have to get up so early?" Asked Sarah with an annoyed voice.
"Guess what today is?! Today is the day I finally get to meet your classmates! I've been dying to meet your best friends." Said Karen with a smile.
Sarah facepalmed. "Mom, I don't want you to meet my friends. You'll just embarrass me. Miranda is already bullying me. You'll make it worse."
"Um, excuse me little girl? I am your mom & you will do what I say. And I am going to meet your classmates. I promise it will be okay." Said Karen as Sarah rolled her eyes.
Karen was already fully dressed for this event. Her tight black jeans were on, she had on her knee high black boots, her pink butterfly shirt, & her hair was done nicely. She was more ready than ever.
After minutes of impatiently waiting, Sarah finally came out of the bedroom with a depressed expression on her face.
Sarah headed into the bathroom to get dressed. Karen had not done the laundry yet, so she had to get her same clothes from yesterday. A pair of  blue jeans, some converse shoes, & a hello kitty shirt.
"I can't believe mom is coming to my event... who does she think she is." Growled Sarah as she finished putting her shoes on. She walked out of the bathroom to see her mom already walking to the door.
Her boots were clicking & her purse was dangling, Karen walked out of the front door & made her way down the porch. 
While walking, Sarah couldn't help but notice.... her mom's butt. Sarah was looking at it & she became even more annoyed. 
"Mom!" Shouted Sarah.
While leaning down to get something out of the car, Karen's butt crack was showing. She said "Yes sweetie? What is it?"
Sarah said in an annoyed voice "Why are you wearing those jeans?? Your butt looks big! The kids are going to laugh at me about it."
While turning around towards Sarah. Her mom said "Well, too bad. Nothing wrong with having a big butt. If the kids hate it, they can kiss it. I wear what I want." 
With a sigh, Sarah headed over to the passenger seat while her mom was waiting by the driver seat. Sarah leaned down & put herself in the car, then began to think of what horrors would lie ahead of her today.
Her mom was so uptight, overprotective, & annoying, she was bound to make this day a nightmare. "Okay honey. Let's get a move on. I sure am excited to meet your class." Said Karen excitedly as she began to lean her big butt into the seat.
"MOM WAIT!" Shouted Sarah Karen said with a click of her lips. "What now sweetie? Mommy has to take you to school. We will never get there if you keep pointing things out." 
Sarah then said "Do NOT sit down! There is a lady bug in your seat! I can pick him up & put him outside.... poor little guy has probably been stuck in here for hours."
The mom rolled her eyes & carelessly sat down in the seat.
. . .
Sarah got tears in her eyes. "Mom! Why did you do that?? You sat on that lady bug! I could've saved him!" Said Sarah angrily.
Karen said "Too bad little girl. This is mommy's seat. If the bug wanted to live, he shouldn't have crawled there. Maybe his family will learn not to do that next time."
Then she let out a chuckle as she began to put it in reverse into the road.
"P-please don't embarrass me. I can't endure another day of torture." Said Sarah
"Ugh! Honey, I would never embarrass you! You're my little girl. I love you more than anything." Said Karen in a stern voice.
Sarah said "If you loved me, you would care about my feelings more. You know how much I love nature, and you sat on that lady bug like he was nothing! Do you know how mean that was? Insects have a life too, ya know?" 
Karen chuckled. "This one doesn't anymore. And you're still on that? It's just a bug. Bugs only exist TO be squashed. And this one died under your mom's butt."
"Whatver mom." Said Sarah 
After a few minutes passed. Karen said "Oh boy. That Latte went straight to my butt. I can feel a fart coming."
"DON'T YOU DARE FART ON THAT LADYBUG!" Shouted Sarah while Karen smirked.
Suddenly a vibration was heard underneath Karen. And a shocked, yet disappointed look came onto Sarah's face.
Karen chuckled "Too late for that little girl. Better to let it out than to hold it in."
Sarah had became too angry to talk, but then she realized they were close to the school.... AND Karen was driving towards the office. Which was NOT the regular drop off area.
"Okay, we are at the school... but why are you driving to the office area? That area is for check ins only." Said Sarah.
Karen said "It is a meet & greet day sweetie. I am going with you."
Sarah stayed silent as the car pulled into the parking lot.
"Ooh! I'm so excited to meet your friends!" Excitedly said Karen as she stepped outside of the car.
She hurried over to Sarah's side with a smile on her face. The lady bug was splattered on the back of Karen's jeans. It was half dead when she sat down, but the fart obliterated the little bit of life it had left.
Karen wiped the remains off & dropped it on the ground. Then before Sarah could notice, Karen quickly stepped on it with the front of her boot.
"Okay sweetie pie. Let's get you to class." Said Karen as she dragged Sarah to the office building.
.
.
.
.
.
~Minutes Later~
.
.
.
.
Karen & Sarah walked into the classroom together. The whole class was staring awkwardly & Sarah just hurried to her seat before it could possibly get worse.
"Um, ma'am. The meet & greet isn't until around 10:00" said the teacher in a funny voice.
"I don't care. I am going to stay here until the meet & greet is over." Said Karen as she stood up against a wall.
The class eventually settled in while the teacher began writing on the board. Everyone still judgemental of  Sarah's mom who was standing over by the door.
Miranda looked at Sarah, who was sitting beside her.
She whispered while giggling "Hey, look how fat your mom's butt is. You could see something that fat from miles away. Is that how you were born? Did that fattie poop you out?"
Sarah's anger was beginning to already start, and she hadn't been there for 5 minutes yet...
"I bet your mommy takes big poops with that fat butt too. If something as ugly as you came out of it, I wouldn't be surprised." Said Miranda quietly as she continued writing her bell ringer.
"I swear, I will punch you in your fucking mouth if you keep this up." Whispered Sarah
Miranda stood up & screamed in a crying voice "MRS. HEIMENTACHT, SARAH THREATENED TO PUNCH ME IN THE MOUTH!"
The teacher rolled her eyes. "Sarah Hofstetter. Do not start this early in the morning unless you want detention."
Sarah put her face in her desk. And Karen was getting frustrated.
She whispered to herself "Jeez. I hope my plan works. My baby doesn't need to be in class with this bitch."
Despite her thoughts, she wasn't planning anything until the time came for the meet & greet. Because her plan was going to end Miranda's bullying forever.
.
.
.
.
~An Hour Later~
.
.
.
.
.
Mrs. Heimentacht walked to the front of the classroom with a wide expression on her face. 
"Okay kids, this meet & greet will last for 30 minutes. You & your parents will be allowed to speak to anyone in this class. Learn something new about your friends mom or dad. Learn what your best friends parents may look like. But remember. When the next 30 minutes are up. We are getting right back to work. Clock is ticking!"
She stepped away from the front of the class & parents began walking into the door while Sarah buried her face in her desk in discomfort.
Karen looked at every parent that walked in the door. To see which one belonged to Miranda to implant the seeds of revenge. 
She had a careless expression on her face, but was undeniably excited to see them
Sarah just sat there playing with her pencil. No care in the world that parents were there. 
Meanwhile Karen stared down every parent who walked in. 
And then they came in.....
The parents : Tasha & Mike.  Walked into the classroom, looking for their mischievous child Miranda. 
Tasha was a skinny blonde girl who looked like a slut on meth. Mike was wearing a black beanie & a band shirt, looking like he got out of jail.
Tasha said in a confused tone "Excuse me, um, what's your name? I am Tasha & this is my boyfriend Mike. We are just here to see our cute wittle daughter" 
"My name is Karen Hofstetter" said the mom with a grin.
Tasha said "Where is my little ray of sunshine? Miranda's gotta be here somewhere."
Karen said "Well, while we are on the topic. I need to have a talk about your 'ray of sunshine'. My daughter Sarah has came home crying & it looks as if she is developing depression. She won't speak to me, she is always quiet, she hates herself... and it is because of your daughter. I thought I'd speak to you about it since the school system will not punish her."
"Um, missy. Miranda is our daughter. We decide what we do. She has been a sweet little angel. From what she has told me, YOUR girl Sarah has been mistreating her." Said Tasha 
Karen made a face of shock. "Don't you play that little game on me. Look. We can either talk this out OR I can show you how a real parent handles business." Said Karen.
Mike said "Eat a dick. We came here for Miranda. Not your ugly bitch ass."
Karen said with anger in her eyes. "Well, since you want to be children & deny responsibility of your OWN child. I am going to deal with YOU, and HER. MYSELF." Growled Karen.
Tasha chuckled & flicked her on the face. "What are you gonna do? Spank us? Get out of my way. Old bitch. She is our daughter."
Suddenly Karen reached into her handbag. "I tried to warn you." Said Karen as she began to pull out, what looked like a weapon. 
"WHOA. You're gonna shoot us?!" Said Mike in a shocked voice as Karen blasted him with the gun. But it wasn't any ordinary gun... it was a shrink ray that she had purchased off of a Russian website for $20 to protect her daughter.
And this was one of those very situations where she knew it would come in handy.
Tasha & Mike were shrunken down to the size of itty bitty insects within seconds. And what's worse for them?......... the shrink ray was irreversible. The two parents would literally be stuck like this forever.
"Okay. Um. *Gulp* W-W-We stand corrected. P-Please don't hurt us!" Whimpered Mike 
Tasha laughed "You're gonna shrink us? This isn't a cartoon... If you even try to kill us, you'll just go to jail."
Karen leaned down & lifted both of them up. They were like tiny itty bitty talking pebbles. They were small & barely visible without a microscope, but could very well talk your head off. 
Tasha thought it was all a joke while Mike already knew that this was about to be like a horror movie.
The two tiny parents were suddenly forced into the pocket of her black jeans.
Hidden from anyone's sight.
"Now to get that little pest." Whispered the mom as she walked over to the back of the class to shrink Miranda.
Miranda was getting stuff from her cubby while Karen approached her with the shrink gun hidden just good enough that she couldn't see it.
"Hey there little girl. Whatcha doing in the back of the class? Why aren't you with your parents?" Asked Karen with a smirk.
With an upset look. Miranda said "I thought mommy & daddy would be here. They both promised they'd show. And why do you care... you gave birth to that ugly little girl. You're just an old lady with a big butt."
"Oh they're here alright. You just can't see them. And you're right. This is a big butt. Guess what? When you get older like me, your butt will get big too." Said Karen while trying to hide a smile.
"Ew... Sorry, I don't talk to uglies like you. That ugly girl was probably born when you took a dump. Your butt is so fat. It makes me happy to not have a mom like you." Laughed Miranda as she proceeded to the front of the class.
But Karen's shrink gun stopped her.... The beam blasted into Miranda's back & shrunk her to the size of an insect.
Karen smiled.
"Ah, a normal sized bug is all I need." She leaned down & lifted the tiny child up from the floor, then quickly slipped Miranda into her pocket before anyone could notice.
Karen looked around the room. NOBODY saw a single thing. So she headed over to Sarah & kissed her on the cheek. "Have a great day at school sweetie pie. I got some very important work to do at the house. I love you." 
Sarah said "I love you too mommy."
With a grin, Karen walked out of the classroom without looking back. To ensure that there is no suspicion between her & the teacher. And once she was finally out the door, she began to quickly make her way to the car. 
"Sarah is gonna love me when she hears what I did today." Said Karen as she opened the door to her car.
She stepped into her car & quickly began to slip the tiny family out of her pocket. "Hello there! What's a tiny family like this doing in my pocket? Seems odd. I could swore these didn't have a family in them." Said Karen
She began to back her car up & then proceeded to get it on the road.
Tasha said "Listen here. Whatever you're doing, it isn't gonna work. Cut your shit out & stop trying to boss us around. Miranda can say whatever she wants. And there is not a damn thing you can do."
Karen said as she began driving on the road "I'm in charge here. Bitch. Don't you even dare think about trying to tell me what to do or I'll squash you like the little worthless insect you are. I only care about myself & my daughter. You wouldn't discipline your hooligan of a daughter. So I'm disciplining all of you."
"You'll squash me? You gotta be kidding me. Oldest joke in the book. This isnt Tom & Jerry" Yawned Tasha
"I got a long free day off, hun. My sweet little baby doesn't get home till around 4:30. So you are all gonna be punished. Whether you like it or not. I sat on a ladybug this morning. And I smeared it into the dirt with my boot when I got out the car. I'd do the same to you." Said Karen with a smirk on her face. 
Miranda said "Of course you killed it with your butt. Its so big, you could destroy a city with it. You ain't punishing nobody. All mommy does is take away my phone. You will probably do the same."
"Jeez, you talk SO much about my butt. I guess you want inside? Works with me." Said Karen as she leaned up.
While driving, she grabbed ahold of the little girl & began to bring her towards a dark place. 
Even worse, Miranda was flipped upside down & her head was about to go straight down her butt crack.....
"MOMMY! STOP HER! STOP HER! NO! NO!!!! HELP ME MOMMY!" Cried Miranda as she was suddenly fit down the butt crack of the 31 year old mom. 
Miranda's cries became muffled as she was slowly inserted down the back of Karen's jeans.
"My discipline is far worse. Isn't it?" Said Karen as she let go of Miranda. Once Miranda was inside of Karen's butt crack. She was completely stuck. The jeans were skin tight & her butt was thick enough to where the only way through was by sliding down it like a coin slot.
Even then, it would be a suicide mission.
Karen pulled her jeans back above her crack & then wobbled it into the seat. "THAT is discipline. You should learn to be a better parent like me."
"GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER! DON'T YOU FUCKING HURT HER!" Screamed Tasha in a scared voice.
Since Karen now had her daughter, Tasha was becoming submissive.
When Karen head the tiny scream for her to free Miranda. Karen cracked a smile & said while trying not to burst into laughter "Miranda's hair looked so nice before I shrunk her... Almost as if she spent all morning preparing it. Well, the scent of my butt may make it get sweaty, and she may even get some poop in her hair. I didn't wipe very good when I shat last night. Oopsie." Said Karen as she continued looking at the road with a smirk.
Tasha remained quiet. Sure, her daughter was trapped in the butt of a bitch mom. But she didn't want to die either....
Karen just resumed watching the road until finally reaching the house. Once they finally pulled into the driveway, Karen pulled the key from the ignition & then began to stretch her arms out. 
Mike said impatiently "Are you going to take us inside??"
"Sure. Why not? Also, unrelated. But, I really need to fart. I wonder if a certain little girl would love the smell. And taste." Said Karen as she leaned up in her seat.
Miranda began desperately hesitating. "I am sorry I said your butt was big! I-ill never say that again! Um...... S-Sarah's mom... please don't do this....... your butt is getting stinky!"
Mike screamed "She apologized! Let her go right now!"
The 31 year old mom said without  hearing a word from Miranda "Her apology really speaks to me. However... My butt says otherwise." Wind began to build up. And Miranda could feel her clothes ruining by the ripe musky scent of Karen's butt.
As the wind built up, Karen was straining. Then.....
PFFFFFFDTTTTTTTTTTTTT***
A loud wet fart was unleashed into the little girl's face like a bomb. Leaving a horrid scent. 
"Hows my discipline working for ya? STUPID LITTLE BITCH. Its gotta be working better than what your slut looking mom does." Giggled Karen as she began to step her way out of the car.
She grabbed the two itty bitty parents before getting out. Her warm soft hands held them as if they were itty bitty action figures.
"I am so excited to finally take care of you 3." Said Karen as she walked across the yard with her boots stomping the rocks in the driveway.
Tasha said while in a nervous voice "We gotta save Miranda & get the fuck out! She is going to kill us! Literally! What if our daughter DIES of suffocation?? Oh lord jesus...."
Her boyfriend was in the same mental state. Although he just wanted to escape.
Meanwhile, Karen's butt cheeks bounced & Miranda was getting tossed around in her crack. The scent of the fart was still stuck inside the jeans, and it didn't seem like it was going away any time soon...
Karen walked into the front door & began immediately marching her way over to the couch.
As she sat down, she began to speak.
"So, you're the parents of this little girl? I feel bad for her. You never discipline her & you both seem to be okay with anything she does. And that's why she is bullying my daughter." Said Karen.
Tasha said while trying not to piss herself "We are sorry! If you give our daughter back & grow us back to normal size, she will NEVER hurt your daughter again! Physically or mentally!" 
"Too late. This shrink serum doesn't regrow anybody. And guess what? I could care less for your stupid apology. Your daughter is nothing to me. Any girl who bullies MY daughter is a piece of shit in my eyes." Said Karen angrily.
Mike said "Miranda will never do it again. Please take our word for it." 
Karen rolled her eyes & then she gagged up a spitball.
Tasha cried "WAIT! I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY OUTFI-" Suddenly Karen spat on both of them......
They both got soaked from head to toe & their clothes were completely ruined. If they didn't pull the spit from their faces, they could've even choked to death on it....
"As I was SAYING. Before two teensy tiny annoying bugs interrupted me. It's a privilege for a piece of shit like her to even be in my butt crack. If you both keep this whole 'I am innocent' shit up, I may just get my fat ass up & shit her out. And flush your precious daughter right down the toilet. She will never bother my daughter again. Which is what I want." Said Karen as she stared directly at the parents.
Tasha immediately began to beg. "WHOA! NO! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T SHIT OUT MY DAUGHTER. I WILL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!!" She began to cry.
Karen said with sarcastic confusion "Hmm, I dunno. I didn't take a dump this morning. So its gotta be a big fat nasty one. And it wouldn't hurt me at all to just push it in the toilet. Especially if it would push an annoying tiny pest out with it." 
"NO!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Tasha as she began to kiss on the palm of Karen's hand while bawling. 
Karen cracked a smile.
"Oh? Look who's submitting NOW. Know your place & maybe I won't shit out the ugly little bitch that you call your daughter. The first thing you are going to do is paint my toe nails." Said Karen as she began to unzip her boots.
Mike said confusedly "You want us to paint your toe nails? But why??"
Karen said "Me & my daughter are going for a night on the town in celebration of something when she gets home from school. I'm wearing my heels, and my toes have to look nice." as she lifted up a small container of red toe nail polish.
Tasha & Mike looked up at Karen who was sitting there with her arms behind her head relaxing. "Also. Get any of that polish on my feet. And your daughter will be shat in my toilet. No exceptions. I have something really big on the way, so you better do your job right."
She chuckled & then the two tiny parents immediately got down to the toe nail polishing. 
Meanwhile, Miranda was trapped inside Karen's butt. It stunk worse & worse by the minute.
She was NOT bluffing when she said she had something big on its way.... Karen did not take a shit that morning because she had a feeling she would be trapping someone up her crack.
It was a brutal form of torture. And she barely even wiped the last time she shat. The frosting on top was how she treated the parents...
Karen had to take a big relieving dump. Sooner or later. It was making her anus throb & it was just begging to slide out.
All this 31 year old mom had to do was plop her ass on the toilet & let it out. It was a perfect form of blackmail to the parents. They would be willing to do anything to stop this crazy bitch from shitting their daughter into the toilet.
Karen could feel the two parents work away at polishing her toe nails, and all she could do was grin. Because she knew they wouldn't fuck it up.
Miranda was looking around in the crack.
She was stuck in one spot & wiggling her way out of it. "God it's so stinky! Why does Sarah's mom have such a big fat butt! It smells like poopie......" said miranda as she continued looking at all the brown splotches inside of Karen's crack. 
And it was becoming very hard not to vomit.
"I really hope mommy & daddy polish her toe nails good enough, I really don't want to be pooped out....." Said Miranda with a whimpering gulp as she closed her eyes to think happy thoughts.
.
.
.
.
~Meanwhile At The School~
.
.
.
.
Sarah was in her desk twirling her pencil. And had a disappointed facial expression. 
"I wish I had a different mom. All she does is embarrass me & all she does is make me feel bad." Whispered Sarah to herself.
Her friend Rachel turned around from her desk to see Sarah looking as depressed as ever. 
"What do you hate your mom for? She seemed nice to me. Mom is always the one who always takes us to the Toy Store, she is always the one to help with homework, she is always the one to take you places. Why would you hate her?" Asked Rachel.
Sarah developed tears in her eyes.
"Its not that I hate her... I just hate how she is. She thinks she is doing good, but all she is good at is embarrassing me, disregarding my feelings, & being overprotective."
"All moms are like that. You shouldn't hate her over that. You might even be thanking her for some of that when you get older." Said Rachel as she turned back around to complete her work.
"Wait, Rachel. Where did Miranda go? She disappeared after the meet & greet." Said Sarah.
Rachel shrugged her shoulders. "Prolly checked out. There aren't many people in our class anymore."
A sigh of relief came from Sarah as she said "Great. Now I can read my book in peace."
She pulled the book from her bag & immediately began reading to catch up on the chapter.
She was OBLIVIOUS to what her mom was doing to her classmate & her parents. All Sarah cared for right now was getting through the day so she could sleep at home....
.
.
.
.
~At The House~
.
.
.
.
Karen's eyes were closed & the two parents were still painting her toe nails. After nearly an hour had passed since they began, they were nearly done. And not a single drop of paint on her foot.
"You fellas almost done down there? You better speed it up. Cause I'm getting pretty impatient. I've been watching this TV show for a whole hour!" Growled Karen.
Mike said "W-We are on the last toe. Just please give us some more time."
Karen rolled her eyes. "15 more minutes. No exceptions."
Tasha & Mike began rushing now to finish up the last toe nail, and surprisingly, they actually got the job done within 10 minutes.
With a face of shock, Karen said "Well, I sure am impressed. And I thought teensy tiny insects couldn't do ANYTHING. Looks like I may have been wrong" as she began to stand up from the couch, now towering over the parents.
Miranda fell between the butt cheeks as she stood, & she went sliding down into the center of the back of her jeans.
Meaning she was now leveled with Karen's asshole.
"You little guys know what I'm gonna do now?" Asked Karen with a smirk.
It wouldn't have mattered what they said, Karen was hundreds of feet tall & her words were inaudible to them. As were theirs to hers.
She lifted her foot, and the two tinies began shrieking in terror. "YOU CAN'T CRUSH US! WE PAINTED YOUR TOE NAILS! STOP! NO! PLEASE!!!" Cried Tasha as she covered her face so she wouldn't have to witness the horror.
However.
When the foot came down, it slowly hovered above Mike while he was ducking.
Mike began to look around while he was standing there. And he immediately noticed that it was dark. He looked up to see the soles of her big dirty foot. 
Nervously, Mike asked "W-What did I do?! I helped paint your toe nails!"
Karen smirked & then moved her foot away to where it wasn't about to crush him anymore.
"I got something better in mind. You see, little man. I am a good christian woman. But, everybody's gotta break the rules sometimes."
Tasha confusedly said "What are you talking about? What does crushing my boyfriend have to do with your religion??"
Karen leaned down & reached her hand out. Mike attempted to run away, but her firm grasp caught ahold of him faster. "I need to do something I haven't done in years... and this is one more good reason why my daughter isn't here." Giggled the mom as she brought Mike to her face.
He was even more scared up close. She grinned & put her other hand up to his pants. Then she began to unzip them with that same evil grin worn on her face.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!" Screamed Tasha.
Karen said "Whatever I want. And you can't stop me. In fact, Mike. If you don't climax. Your daughter gets shat out.... Don't forget. This bitch still has your daughter in her ass."
"I cant-I cant-I-I-I am with T-Tasha" stuttered Mike With absolutely no hesitation, Karen immediately forced her ginormous lips on his private area.
Causing him to moan loudly. Karen fit his tiny balls into her mouth & began to slobber all over his cock like a dog.
Though Mike didn't want to enjoy it, he was actually beginning to. He had a face of pleasure & excitement as Karen continued working his dick. It was impossible not to cum with giant lips slurping it & a giant tongue giving it a bath like that. 
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND! YOU FUCKING SKANK!" Cried Tasha as she began to punch her feet. 
Thinking it would have some sort of effect. Karen chuckled & then opened her mouth while still licking. "Cum for me." Said Karen as his cock began to burst. 
"I-I AM SORRY TASHA!!!!!" Cried Mike as he suddenly shot a huge load of cum directly onto her tongue.
Karen pulled her tongue in & gulped it down. Then she said with a sinister smile "Hope you liked that. Cause that's all I really wanted from you."
Mike gulped "Wait... what?" 
Karen suddenly flicked him into the floor from her face. Which was several stories high to him. He went falling down faster & faster until finally crashing down onto the wooden floor. L
It made a loud crash when he hit the ground. And it terrified Tasha.
"MIKE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Cried Tasha
. . .
Mike said while in pain "Yea.... I'm fine. But I think my ribcage is broken."
Then....
......
*STOMP*
......
Karen's massive foot crushed Mike within seconds.
Tasha heard the bones crush & she witnessed his death with her own eyes.
"NOOOO!!!!!!!! MIKE!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Tasha as she began to sob her eyes out.
She stood beside Karen's foot after he had been crushed, and all the giantess could do was roll her eyes with a smile.
Karen twisted her foot & smeared his remains across her soles.
She then lifted her foot slowly, to show his crushed remains to Tasha. He was nothing but a bloodstain on the end of her foot.
"Sorry about that, little girl. It was an accident." Chuckled Karen.
"When I break free... I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE FOR MURDER! YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Shouted Tasha
The giantess leaned down & grabbed Tasha by the shirt before she even had a chance to run.
"Your daughter shouldn't have bullied MY daughter. You both deserve what is happening. And to think you could be a BITCH to me at the meet & greet? HA. You got some nerve." Said Karen 
Tasha said desperately "I am sorry! Can you please forgive me?? I-I-I can get a new boyfriend! I promise there are no hard feelings! I was joking about reporting you!...."
While still sobbing about Mike. Karen snickered. "You know too much. And to make SURE you don't tell anyone..."
The tiny girl began to get lifted up & she started pissing herself. "ARE YOU GOING TO BITE MY HEAD OFF?! PLEASE DON'T!" Cried Tasha as she began kicking around in hopes that Karen would drop her.
Karen licked her lips & a slight moan could be heard. She stuck her tongue out & began to lick Tasha's face.
.
.
.
"For a dirty little slut, you actually don't taste that bad." Chuckled Karen
Tasha said confusedly "Y-You're a... a... a cannibal?!"
Karen said "Hm, I might be. That smooth little face of yours felt pretty good on my tongue. And the best part? When I eat you... there will be nothing left of you." 
She began to laugh while Tasha was still scared senseless
"Any last words?" Said Karen 
Tasha said while crying. "Please tell Miranda that i love he-" 
Without a care in the world, she was suddenly tossed into the air, causing her to scream for her life. 
If Karen were to miss.... Tasha very well could've splattered on the floor.
As Tasha flew into the air, Karen opened her mouth wide to try catching her.
Tasha looked below while she was in the air & she could see the abyss of Karen's mouth. She screamed in terror as she finally crash landed onto the slimy tongue.
"Hey Miranda. Say bye bye to your mommy." Giggled Karen 
The tiny girl stood herself up & began running towards her lips with all of her strength. In high hopes to somehow get away from the giantess.
But literally seconds before jumping, the mom's teeth clenched shut. Causing her to be trapped
"LET. ME. OUT!!!!!!!! SAVE MIRANDA! DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY DAUGHTER! YOU CRAZY FUCKING BITC-" she was suddenly interrupted
...
*GULP
...
Karen gave a hard fierce gulp & it sucked Tasha towards the abyss.
But it wasn't enough.
"Karen... look in your heart.. it dosen't have to end this way!" Shouted Tasha as she held onto the tongue for dear life while whimpering.
Karen rolled her eyes & gulped once again. But this time, the flow grabbed Tasha & pulled her down.
Echoed screams could be heard as Karen finished the gulp.
Tasha slid down her throat until eventually crash landing into the acids.
With absolutely no hope to escape... alive anyways... Karen smiled & whispered to herself "Sarah is gonna be so proud of me when she learns what I just did. My daughter will never get bullied again after today." 
Meanwhile, Miranda was stil stuck inside of her butt. She had not moved nearly at all since she was shoved in there. And to add insult to injury, she couldn't even hear what happened because of the thick cheeks that she was stuck between. She was clueless of the fact that Karen just killed her parents. In very gruesome ways.
Karen sat back down on the couch & turned on a Tv show while she waited on Sarah to get home.
Miranda was still trapped in her ass with no ways to escape. 
Meanwhile inside of Karen's gut, Tasha resumed fighting for freedom. She tried to climb back up through the mouth, but she knew it would be impossible to reach from the acids.
She spent a good bit of time debating on how to get out & finally came to an idea. "Maybe... maybe if I punch her in the stomach... she will vomit & I'll be safe. Oh lord... this won't be easy." Said Tasha as she took her chances.
With no second thoughts, Tasha began punching her like there was no tomorrow.
Karen then felt a bubble in her gut.
"Already gave me gas." Groaned Karen as she slowly stood up from the cushion.
Tasha could feel the acid getting hotter.
"DID I DO IT?!" Asked Tasha to herself in a positive tone. But then she began feeling something pulling her under it... 
"WAIT! I CHANGED MY MIND! PLEASE WAIT! WAIIIIT!!!!!!!!" shrieked Tasha both in pain from the acid & in fear of dying. 
Just like before, Miranda felt wind picking up inside of Karen's ass. "NO! NOT AGAIN! SARAH'S MOM! I-" Karen leaned down & began to touch her toes. Causing Miranda to be pressed skin tight against the center of her butt crack.
"My gym trainor said this is the best way to get gas out." Said Karen to herself as she began straining.
Suddenly Tasha was completely pulled under.........
*PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTYTYYYYY
...
"OHHH!. SWEET LORD JESUS! Whew.... that felt so good. I'm glad Sarah isn't here, that was the most unladylike fart I've probably ever ripped. HA. Take that, you little bitch" Giggled Karen as she sat back down. 
Little did she know. When she farted, it wasn't a normal one.... 
Tasha's entire body was turned into gas, the only surviving thing was her clothes. The remaining bits of Tasha that did not become gas or blow out were her watch, her phone, & her hair.
It would all be digested & turned into shit later.
Tasha's white sweater & her jeans both blew out of Karen's ass as she let it rip.
Karen wasn't even aware, she just sat back in her chair & watched Judge Judy until Sarah would get home hours later.
.
.
.
.
.
~2 Hours Later~
.
.
.
.
Sarah was riding on the bus, not too far away from home. Still thinking about what Rachel said. 
In a way, she was beginning to feel bad for how she had been acting towards her mom. She knew it wasn't worth it, and hating her wasn't making anything better.
"I am glad Miranda got checked out so early. At least she didn't ruin my day." Said Sarah as the bus came to a halt.
"I wonder what mom did today. I hope she already cooked. I'm in the mood for spaghetti." Said Sarah as she began to make her way off of the bus.
Her mom was standing in front of the house while waving.
It was hot outside too... it had to be sweaty for Miranda inside of Karen's ass.
Sarah quickly made her way off of the bus & ran across the road to her house. "Hey mom. How was it today?" Asked Sarah 
Karen waited for the bus to leave before she said anything about it. And once those few minutes were up. Karen cracked a huge smile.
"Come inside, I wanna show you something." Said Karen as they began heading over to the house. 
Sarah remained quiet, as she did not know what was going on. 
Sarah walked through the front door & sat on the couch.
"What is it mom?"
Karen said while standing in front of Sarah. "Ya know how Miranda's "mom" checked her out this morning?"
Confused, Sarah nodded.
"Well, I know how much of a bitch she was being. Sooooo. I used that shrink ray that I bought online.... AND SHRUNK THEM! They will never EVER bother you again." Said Karen excitedly.
Sarah said "Mom... shrinking is impossible. Stop trying to make me happy."
"You don't believe me? Pft, you are silly. Just come to the bathroom with me & I'll prove it." Said Karen as she excitedly began marching her way to the bathroom.
Sarah was trying not to smile. But it was hard not to. Because she thought to herself 'what if mom really did shrink them?'. But deep in her mind, she still believed it was impossible. 
Considering how every science book said it literally could never happen.
When they both were standing in the bathroom, Karen locked the door.
"Okay, so. I shrunk Miranda... she is the size of a wee wee peeble. She is harmless & TERRIFIED of me. You said I was a bad mother. So, I thought I'd make you happy for once. That itty bitty girl is..." 
She began to snicker.
"Sorry. Its funny. She is up my BUTT. She has had to endure every fart & every other smell that my ass has let out all day. And since you're my daughter. I want you to decide." Said Karen 
Sarah chuckled "Decide what?" 
Karen said "Want me to keep her as a little pet or do you want your mommy to poop on her? Either way. She will never bully you again, okay baby? You can go to school without being scared. Decide fast, cause I've been holding it in all day. I wanted my baby girl to decide." 
Sarah smiled widely.
"POOP HER OUT!"
With a smile, Karen began unbuttoning her black jeans.
"Say goodbye to this itty bitty nuisance." Said Karen as she finally began to squat onto the toilet.
"What did you do to her parents?" Asked Sarah.
Karen said "Her dad got crushed under mommy's foot. And the mom? Mommy had her for lunch. She is nothing but my poop. Probably a big fat stinky one too."
"Wait... you're pooping Miranda's mom out... ON Miranda?" Asked Sarah.
Karen nodded.
*PPPPFFFTTTT
Suddenly Miranda fell from Karen's butt crack.
She screamed for her life as she fell into the crystal clean toilet water.
"Ahh, that was just a little fart. I think she is swimming in the toilet now." Said Karen.
Sarah said "Wait! Get up. I wanna see her. So i know you are actually pooping on her." 
Karen leaned up while Sarah looked into the toilet.
She saw Miranda floating in the toilet, crying & begging for help. Even though she knew she wasn't going to get it.
"Wow.... you actually did shrink her.... well mommy. Don't stop now. POOP ON HER ITTY BITTY FACE. Let out a big fat stinky one!" said Sarah as her mom squatted back down to the toilet. 
"I can feel it coming! NNGH! This *NNGH! is what I think of anyone who bullies my *Grunt* daughter." Said Karen as she began pushing with all her might.
Sarah heard a crackle under the toilet.
She said with a sadistic grin. "Come on mom, drop it." 
Miranda looked up to see a monster sized turd sliding out of Karen's butt.
"EW EW EW! YOU PROMISED MOMMY YOU WOULDN'T POOP ON ME! PLEASE WAIT!! YOU CAN'T POOP ON ME! I AM POPULAR! I AM A PRINCESS! PLEASE NOOO!!!!!" Cried Miranda as she tried swimming away from its trajectory.
Though she swam a little, the piece hanging in Karen's butt was HUGE.... it would be impossible to get away.
*HNGH! "Bye bitch." Said Karen as she gritted her teeth while pinching it off.
When it let go of her asshole. Miranda cried "M-MOMMY....." 
*DUNK
The piece made a heavy dunk in the bowl & knocked the poor little girl to the bottom of the toilet.
When it dunked into the bowl, some of the water splashed up onto Karen's ass
Sarah smiled widely. For the first time in awhile. She couldn't believe her mom just took a dump on the school bully... 
Karen leaned up to let Sarah see what she did. There was a ginormous slimy piece floating in the toilet. And no sign of Miranda anywhere.
"Mom!... You pooped on her! I can't see her anymore." Said Sarah.
Karen leaned back again on the toilet. "Good riddance. I wasn't kidding when i said I've been holding it in all day."
Sarah said "What if she swims around it?"
"She won't. After that, she is probably trapped under it. But it wouldn't hurt to drop some more to prevent her from escaping. I think her mom might still be in my ass." Said Karen. 
Meanwhile in the toilet, Miranda was desperate for air. It stunk of the wretched fart that Karen had left & there was a fat nasty shit swimming in the toilet with her. 
Miranda poked her head above the water. There was one tiny space where she could get air at. But even then. The air was foul. And she still had strands of shit in her mouth after swimming around the fat chonky turd.
Karen gave another grunt & another fart slipped into the bowl.
"This definitely isn't the last one." Said Karen while grunting. It didn't take long before another fat juicy turd began to slide out. 
But by this point, Miranda has lost hope in being saved.
Sarah heard the crackle & continued smiling as her mom strained.
Karen's asshole opened up & she started grunting harder. "This one is stubborn. Just like Tasha before she went in my belly" Said Karen as she began wiggling her ass around on the toilet.
It didn't take much longer till... 
*DUNK
Though the chunk was nowhere near as big as the first one, she could feel one more coming. And by the feeling of it tingling the inside of her asshole...
It had to be Tasha
*NNNMMGH!
"Hey baby, you ready for me to shit this girl's mommy out? It is crowning" said Karen
Sarah nodded. "Come on mommy, just poop & wipe her remains out already. We can celebrate after you're done." 
Karen groaned as she gave a fierce grunt. And it was evident that she had something big in store this time.... what makes this worse?
Since the water splashed her on the butt crack, this piece would be even more slimy.
The wetness would give it a stronger scent...
"Here it comes! Here's your mommy back. BITCH." Said Karen as she grabbed her sink & began straining with all her might.
Miranda looked up from inside the toilet & her eyes widened. "NO! PLEASE DON'T POOP OUT MY MOMMY! I LOVE HER......" 
Karen shamelessly continued forcing the chunk out. Without care for the bug beneath her. 
Her teeth were gritted & the piece was now hanging.
It was monstrous...... 
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shrieked Miranda as Karen pinched it off while biting her lip.
It made a loud dunk & sent even more water flying up her butt. 
Karen said while leaning forward & showing the evidence of her pooping. "I feel much better.... I shat on your bully, I ate & shat the bully's mom, & I stepped on her boyfriend like a worthless bug. No other mom would do that, would they?" 
Sarah said "I love you. Look. I am sorry for how I was this morning... I just don't like being embarrased in front of my friends. And you are different from most other moms."
Karen said "Its okay. I love you too baby girl. It was my pleasure to take care of her for you. But hey, the popular girl just got pooped on. That is probably more embarrassing than anything in the world that you could experience. So, you should definitely feel better about yourself."
Sarah smiled & said "I guess you are right."
Karen said with a smile. "Before I send them down the drain, I wanna give them a drink."
Sarah said "A drink? But you pooped on Miranda & her mom is a piece of poo... How can they drink anything?"
"Like this." Said the mom as she began unleashing her bladder into the toilet.
Which caused Sarah to giggle.
The piss turned the water a dark yellow color & caused it to reek even worse.
The pee continued bursting from her pussy.
She had not pissed OR shat that morning. Meaning she had a lot of juice in her.
Sarah smiled as Karen peed on the bug.
Miranda was underneath a piece of shit & was suffering from the piss stench as well. But after a nice relieving piss. Karen knew it was finally time to wipe. 
"Mom." Said Sarah
Karen looked at her & said "What is it baby?"
Sarah lifted up a tiny white sweater & a pair of some tiny jeans. "These are on the floor, why not wipe with these? They might belong to her or her mom."
Karen grinned. "I like the way you think."
She grabbed a roll of toilet paper & dropped the tiny clothes onto the sheet. Karen leaned up & moved the toilet paper towards her butt crack.
The somewhat clean clothes became uncleanably filthy when they touched the inside of Karen's butt.
She dragged the sheet (along with Tasha's clothes) through her crack. Smearing it all in shit. 
"Wipe everything out mom. I don't want a trace of that woman on our family. I owe you everything for taking care of that bully... you sure she is gone?" Asked Sarah.
Karen pulled the sheet out & revealed Tasha's now shit-stained clothes.
"Her mom is nothing but your mommy's poop. And Miranda just got pooped on BY your mom. So, yes. They are dealt with, hun."
She tossed the shitty toilet paper into the bowl, along with the clothes, & then stood herself up. 
She gagged & then spit into the toilet. As a "fuck you" to both of them.
Sarah flushed it after Karen spit into the toilet.
The daughter watched Miranda swirl down the toilet with the three fat slimy logs her mom let out.
The piss, the shit, the toilet paper. All of it pulled her down the drain. And Miranda swirled down like she was one of the shits that Karen had dropped. 
When the flush was complete, all that came up were strands of Miranda's hair & strands of Karen's shit. Nothing else.
Karen pulled her black jeans up & wiggled her thick ass into them again. "Whew, see Sarah? THAT is how mommy stops a bully. If your teacher is being mean or another student begins bullying you. Tell me. I'll be happy to take care of them for ya. Because it was my pleasure to get rid of Miranda."
"Okay mommy. Now... what is the reward? Where are we going" Asked Sarah
With a smile, Karen said "A trip to Sonic. I'll buy you that new milkshake that you've been begging for. I promise to be more protective of my sweetie pie from now on. I shouldn't have been so hard on you this morning."
Sarah said "What if they don't have the milkshake? And its okay. I overreacted too. So it is partially my fault."
Karen said "They WILL have the milkshake. Or else, I'll be speaking to the manager. And they won't like when I speak to the manager."
"Okay mom. Can we go now? I want my milkshake." Said Sarah 
Karen unlocked the bathroom door & they proceeded to head out to enjoy some milkshakes at Sonic.
.
.
.
.
~Epilogue~
.
.
.
.
Karen's plan to shrink the bully & her family actually was a success.
The bully was crushed under a shit Karen had taken & drowned while in the pipes of the toilet. 
Her mom was eaten & shat out like any other food particle.
And the boyfriend was smushed like a bug.
With this being said. Sarah had no more bullies. She succeeded in her class & moved onto the next grade. Karen & Sarah bonded more over the next few months, and actually began to like each other a little more. 
Sarah's still could not believe that her MOM shat on Miranda... that was a still something hard for her to believe.
Miranda was eventually replaced with a foreign exchange student.
She left nothing behind but a history of bullying a introvert & some strands of hair from the flush.... her friends had already moved on & nobody learned the truth.
It was believed that Miranda checked out & moved to another place. But only Sarah & Karen knew the dirty truth...
In the end, Sarah won.
And the bully completely lost. 
From time to time, they still joke about it to this very day. 
Chapter End Notes:

If you loved this story, write a review or send your opinion to my social media page :)