- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Year of the Living Barbie by alice36

Alice awoke from a nightmare. She dreamt that she had been shrunk by her best friends and left that way for a year. She hopped out of bed and wandered down the hall to the restroom.

Returning to bed, she was startled by her bedroom wall opening, revealing her two new roommates. Of course, it wasn't a dream, but her life...two months ago, she was shrunk on her birthday. She wished to be "Phil's plaything," and under normal circumstances, she would have just gone to bed with him. But Sally and Terri had to give her a magick potion-laced cupcake, and now she was a living Barbie doll. For a year.

"Hey there, little one," Terri said, looking down at the 16 inch tall naked Alice. "Even at your tiny size, we heard you get up." Alice looked up at the two naked women. She couldn't believe that her best friends were also part-time lovers. Some of their more prolonged lovemaking sessions kept her awake at nights. Of course, she was either forced to watch or to participate, and at her size she couldn't put up much of a fight.

"Yes, Terri. I had the same nightmare that I've had every night since you shrank me. My living nightmare," Alice said, remembering how Phil was at first amused by her wish, but didn't want to be bogged down with a little roommate. So that left her to Sally and Terri. She remembered calling work, and begging them to let her work from home. With computers and voice-recognition, she could manage with her affairs. She told her family that she was being sent out of the country on short notice, and that she'd see them in a year or so. That took care of her personal life, which was pretty much at the disposal of--

"Hey, shrimp!" Sally said. "Still pining over that stiff Phil?"

Alice reached for her Barbie bathrobe--with the disparity of her size compared to the plastic doll, the bathrobe was seductively short, barely covering her bare behind.

"Oh, yes, Sally--I wish he was here right now!" Alice said half-heartedly.

"Say, Alice, did we say you could get dressed?" Terri asked, reaching in for Alice. Alice felt the familiar tight grip of her giantess friend wrap around her waist. "We're not ashamed of our nakedness--why should you?" and with that, Terri pulled on the bathrobe's belt. "There, that's much better--besides, it's just girls tonight!"



Sally was already sprawled across Terri's bed--she had a queen-sized bed--and Alice looked down longingly for her dollhouse. She had Terri move it into her bedroom closed to avoid Sally's desirous nature--if she was going to get used as a sex toy, she'd rather have Terri present. Sally could be rough. Of course, Sally could always enter Terri's room, but as Terri did have a regular 9-5 job, it was a pretty good bet that she'd get to sleep some nights. But as this was a Friday night, there wasn't much chance of that.

"So, Terri, you didn't find anyone at the dance club tonight, could you?" Alice asked as she was placed between Sally's massive thighs.

"Not tonight, Alice," Terri responded. Alice thought about the first night Terri did bring home a man. Terri forgot to close her closet door, and Alice got an eye and ear full. "Pity, too, because I could really go for a guy right now--"

"Oh, Terri, how could you?" Sally asked, pulling Alice closer to her womanhood. Alice responded automatically, fearing another vicious spanking at the hands of her lesbian mistress. She began massaging Sally's giant clit gently, feeling it swell up in her tiny hands.

"Oh, you know me--" Terri said, jumping onto the bed. "I go in for that sort of thing." Terri began massaging Sally's breasts as she looked down at Alice. "Alice knows what I mean, don't you little one?"

Alice looked up at Terri, nodding.

"You know, Sally, maybe we should find her a playmate, at least for an evening--she looks so forlorn," Terri said between licks to her lover's breasts.

"Oh, sure, bring someone else in on this. We were lucky that we gave Phil and Brad forgetful spells, otherwise we would be in big trouble now--"

"You WHAT!" Alice shouted, kicking Sally's labia harshly. "You mean he DIDN'T freak out?!?"

"You and your big mouth, Sally--" Terri said, restraining her lover from retaliation. She turned to Alice. "We had too--we weren't sure how he would have taken your birthday party, and Brad surely wasn't interested in taking care of you. One slip and you'd have been on the front page of the Enquirer and we'd be in jail."

Alice knelt down in tears. Her dream man must think that she left the country. "Why did you do this to me?"

Terri reached down and picked up the crying Alice. "There, there...it's for your own good."

"Put me down!" Alice said. Terri set her in her dollhouse. "You better find a cure to this thing, and in a hurry! I don't think I can take much more of this!" Alice ran to her dollhouse bathroom and slammed the door. She leaned against the door, hoping to keep Terri out. There was a rumbling as the roof lifted away. Terri's shadow darkened Alice's bathroom as she looked down at her sobbing friend.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but how was I to know this was semi-permanent? We took you in, thought we were having some laughs, but apparently we weren't."

"Laughs? You've forced me to be your sex toy!" Alice managed to say between tears. "And now the man I want thinks I'm a total flake because 'I-left-the-country-and-didn't-bother-to-give-him-my-number!'" Alice said, waving her arms around. She felt the thud of Terri's weight settling down next to her house.

"What do you want, Alice? Do you want to be a freak? Do you want to live with a giant man? Men have needs--sexual needs--and you are in no position--" Terri said.

"Thanks to you two!" Alice chimed in.

"--you're in no position to, um, satisfy those needs, now are you?"

"Why don't you let me decide if I am or not!" Alice said.

Sally approached Alice's dollhouse. "Alice," she cried out. "Are we sooo bad to you? I mean, you have it pretty good, seeing the circumstances. We don't want to abandon you now."

"All I am saying is that I'd like to see Phil, and let him decide. Then, if he gets out of hand, then knock him out or what ever it was that made him forget the party," Alice said, standing up. "Until then, I am still an adult and if I don't want to play with you two then I don't have to!"

Sally bent over and picked up Alice. "Is that what you really want, little one? I for one am really going to miss your special touch." Sally looked over at Terri, who had both sympathy and lust in her eyes. "I mean, you seemed to have fun with us when you were bigger than we were..."

Alice remembered the party, the things she'd forced the others to do...oh she longed for that power again.

"I remember, I remember," Alice said reluctantly.

"You made me make love to a man! Remember?" Sally said. "You knew how I hated that, but you did it anyway, right?"

Alice was trapped. She shrugged. "I'm sorry, Sally, I know that was an evil thing to do."

"Well, then, are we okay?" Terri asked, moving toward Sally.

"Yes, yes, of course. Just leave me alone tonight, okay? And would you go to Sally's room? I just need to get some sleep."

Sally set Alice in her bed and pulled the covers over her tiny friend. Alice settled in as her wall was slowly closed back into place and the closet door shut. She fell fast asleep, dreaming of her giant man....