- Text Size +

 

“Emma , we are humanoid like yourself but we are from a distant star system. For many years my people have held the technology to travel the Universe , you are onboard the Craven one of the flag ship science vessels of the Deltrasis sector. Skala , Mia , myself and one other you have yet to meet have lived here all of our lives we are the descendants of the original crew of this craft. About a century ago this ship and its original crew of 6 top scientific officers were sent on a secret mission from our galaxy to test a new technology the phase shifter. Our scientists had developed this unique device to assist with auto-navigation at hyperwarp . You see humans cannot command vessels like this manually at such extreme velocities to avoid colliding with meteors or planets and even stars this revolutionary device phases the entire structure of the craft so it can pass through any matter it encounters. As you can see the original crews test flight of the prototype was not successful the Craven and its crew experienced problems with the phasing capability and crashed inside this planet burying the Craven deep under the surface. Many of the Cravens systems had been irreparably damaged and the crew knew without communication systems and without the main booster engines escape and rescue would be impossible and the Cravens flight path was never tracked or recorded the test was that secret so none of our people know even today of its plight. Infact this is our current plight you see Emma we are not the original crew they died a long time ago but used the equipments in the onboard labs to create clones which is what we are , infact we are the second generation to live down here.”

“woah this is all making my head spin “ Emma looked at the three friendly faces watching her “so you’re saying you’re an advanced Alien race and basically you’re stuck down here and have been for all this time so this ship must have been the power source we tracked …it makes sense.. what about this cavern and the atmosphere the plants” Mia interrupted “Im sure you have a lot of questions and so do we Emma we would like to know how you came to be here and if you can help us to the surface”

“Oh, well my husband…”

Emma relayed her tale of their journey below and how the quantum blade was disabled by some energy field.

“our environmental processor , you passed through the outer bio-field it generates to sustain an artificial atmosphere in this cavern , yes that would render your crafts engines inoperable. You see this Cavern as you call it wasn’t so large the original crew used our technologies to seal off the cavern and isolate it, the environmental processor over a decade made the subterranean world you see today. We can grow crops using genetically altered plants so the species you see around the cavern are natural to our home world and originally spawned from the science lab core on-board samples. The vapour cloud is artificially stimulated to provide water”

“rain”

Emma cut in

“yes , rain “

Mia continued

“we can also produce heat energy and light in the vapour cloud and have some sophisticated methods to re-generate the breathable gases so we are self sufficient but we are trapped as are you now and any one who may attempt to rescue you with similar technologies”

Emma and Paul did not want to hear this news but according to Mia all was not lost “Emma don’t look so despondent there is hope, for the past ten years we all have combined our skills here to work upon a solution. Perhaps we can discuss this later but I would like to know about your husband , where is he?”

Emma couldn’t help but grin and flushed a little as she thought about Paul “oh well he is very close by keeping abreast of the situation”

Rika looked at Mia and then Emma.

“Emma we are more than curious none of us have ever seen a man before we would love to meet him”

Emma looked back at Mia’s enthusiastic expression

“You haven’t oh so all 6 of you here are female?” Skala looked straight at Emma

“the original crew had 2 men but the artificial environment we have created here gradually , well it had an effect on them “

she looked at Mia

“According to the records by the original crew they began to shrink until they were only 2 or 3 inches tall and well they couldn’t clone them due to their size the procedure wouldn’t work. They died of old age but before our generation of clones had been formed so you see we are very curious to see a real man”

Emma and Paul suddenly realised the cause of his condition and she decided she could trust these new found friends.

“Oh, I see . Actually my husband , Paul he’s experienced the very same effect” Skala’s eyes widened

“really but how small is he now?”

“He’s about two inches tall, he’s very tiny”

Paul felt more than a bit self conscious having his height being discussed especially infront of women. He also wasn’t sure he was too keen on being revealed by Emma to these alien women.

“2 inches , wow, and where is he? You haven’t left him outside? Have you?”

The three women looked at Emma with great Anticipation,

“no he is here with me”

she answered and slowly Paul felt the huge breasts that suspended him ease as two fingers came to retrieve him. He wanted to remain put and would have fought her but there was no challenging Emma’s giant digits as they clasped him so easily and powerfully , whether he liked it or not he was coming out on display.

Darkness surrounded him as he was eased into her fist with her fingers all gently closed upon his body and then he felt the motion of being lowered.

“Idd like to introduce you to my husband Paul”

Emma’s hand opened up and Paul found himself on a small metallic table with Emma sat behind him and 2 new giant faces all bearing down upon him. He looked up nervously at the first giant woman it was Mia and she was sat in a chair leaning forward to see him better. She was a beautiful woman with shoulder length dark hair that framed her perfect features. Even sat down she looked huge compared to Emma. From what he could make out of this giant alien she looked like a perfectly normal female except she was abnormally pretty with no visible flaws or imperfections and especially well developed beneath the figure hugging shiny cat-suit she was wearing. He looked up into her deep brown eyes and witnessed a huge smile spreading across her face.

“Hi “

Paul offered timidly feeling more than intimidated by this woman as her voice boomed in much the same manor as Emma in response.

”Oh Emma he is just perfect and so handsome too”

“hi little one”

Paul turned to see another alien beauty greeting him this was Rika, again he was surprised to see another perfect specimen of a woman this time a redhead with long hair swept up into a pony tail that was positioned on top of her head so it trailed down the side of her head and left shoulder. Her body was no less disappointing than Mia’s offering an outline below her shiny blue one piece that begged any man to ask if she was for real beneath it.

Paul felt like a prized possession a little pet on display from Emma as the women continued to compliment him and shower praise down upon his looks. He also thought to himself if ever he had imagined encountering an alien seeing these two giant babes was not what came to mind but he wasn’t complaining. Further more if all these alien women were descended or cloned from scientists he would have imagined them to be stereo type geeky and plain but again his preconception was turned upside down by what he witnessed. He felt his back nudge into Emma’s big hands as he stepped back a little to take in the huge proportions of the giant women before him.

“Your environmental control here is astounding I would love to learn more its fascinating”

Paul tried to offer a manly voice but at his present size he was sure he sounded like a squeaky little mouse to their ears.

“You sound so sweet Paul doesn’t he Rika? Yes, if you wish we can show your our control centre here, are you a scientist?”

“No , well I understand a little. Im well educated but not to your sophistication im sure of that but I would like to know more about what’s happening here”

“certainly that’s no problem , may I suggest Emma that we offer you a tour of the Craven and find you some quarters. Mean-time if you don’t mind Paul here can go to the science lab and we can answer any questions he has”

Emma wasn’t very comfortable about letting her diminutive husband out of her care she now felt responsible for him in a whole completely new way almost in a motherly fashion.

“err Idd love to see around here im more than curious and yes somewhere indoors to stay would be lovely ive had enough of sleeping rough but Paul is well he’s delicate” Paul felt her large fingers comfort his body protectively from behind.

“We will take great care of him Emma rest assured no harm will come to him”

Rika projected a trustworthy look designed to win over Emma and Paul was surprised when his wife agreed.

“Thank you I just worry about him at this size. Paul Ill hook up with you later darling perhaps in these new quarters they’ve offered”

Emma stood up and Paul noted instantly how Mia and Rika stood opposite towered over her.

“So who is taking our tiny guest “

Mia asked and from behind her Paul saw a blonde head of hair come into view a person several inches taller than both of them walked around and stood towering over the table.

”Idd love to escort Paul “

He heard an alluring voice and below the long blonde locks stood a staggeringly tall giantess who’s face and body put both Mia and Rika into the shade if that was at all possible. Her silver slinky cat-suit held no illusion to the dramatic shape beneath defining a heavenly body and Paul was a little mesmerised by this young beauty as she loomed over him eager to offer her services as his escort.

“That’s great Skala you take Paul , Emma please follow me”

Rika walked off with Mia and Emma in tow leaving Paul feeling vulnerable on the table below as he watched Skala move closer. Still standing her knees came level with the table top and he suddenly was forced to tilt his head back to look up at her long legs towering over him and her body way above.

“Hi Paul”

She smiled down over her considerable chest

“Im pleased to meet you”

“Likewise Skala”

“Paul do you mind if I pick you up, I think it would take a long time for you to walk to the science lab with me?”

“Yeh erm sure Skala just please be gentle with me”

“that’s great”

Her face lit up with enthusiasm and anticipation and Skala reached down a long arm and open hand for Paul. He was plunged into the dim light of her shadow as she lent over and suddenly a hand appreciably larger than Emma’s lifted him between two fingers until he was placed upon the large palm of her free hand opposite her stunning face. Paul could see a reflection of himself dressed in this cream tunic like garment totally dwarfed by her palm as he looked into her sparkling green eyes.

“You are so light infact I couldn’t even feel your weight in my hand as I lifted you “

Her eyes seemed to run down his body as she commented further

“You are very handsome and have such a nice little body…”

she grins

“ I can even see your muscles defined on your little tiny legs and arms, are all surface dwelling men like you?”

Paul felt embarrassed he was being literally eyed up by this fantastic beauty who seemed so enthralled by him.

“Well Im pretty average I guess Skala , if you forget my current height problem”

She giggled

“How tall are the surface dwelling men, normally I mean?”

“I guess on average 5 foot 10 to 6ft tall regions”

“That short? That’s great your all even shorter than our men”

Paul was intrigued by her statement .

“Skala are you saying its normal for the women of your planet to be taller than the males?”

“of course men stop growing at around sixteen rotations and we women grow until we are twenty one, Ive still got a couple more years in me yet , the taller we are the more attractive our men find us “

she paused