- Text Size +

12.10 PM

Break time. The artificial sun shone bright in this afternoon, complete with the pre-adjusted temperature to simulate the heat in the middle of the day. Everyone took a break on the rooftop garden above their office.

“Did you hear the rumor?” Petey asked.

“What rumor?” Sean still enjoying his coffee on a rooftop garden café.

“Some people trying to contact their friends on Room 02, but there’s no avail,”

“Maybe some faulty on the communication system?”

“Probably, but they said it’s been days. Also, a few projects from Rothwell got assigned to some people here as well,”

”Odd. Well, maybe because of that communication problem. I mean, you couldn’t work well without proper communication, right?”

“That… maybe makes sense,” Petey just nodded, still not satisfied with the strange occurrence. “I’m still curious though… I’ll try to dig more into it later,”

“I don’t really care… as long as I could still enjoying myself here, it’s not my problem,” Sean took another sip of his coffee. “By the way… how long it has been? Three years?”

“Yeah… it’s heavenly, all I’m sayin’,”

“Agreed,” Sean raised his coffee cup. “Never had to worry about assignments or financial situation anymore… what a life. Looking back, glad I accepted your ridiculous offer,”

“That reminds me, about that free dinner for a whole week…”

“You actually still remember that!?” Sean just laughed. However, their conversation soon interrupted by an earthquake, but they already know what it is.

“Cindy, right?” Petey guessed as he sat back down.

“Yes, and… someone else,”

***

“Tell me why you need my help again?” the blond Helper doing her best squeezing past the skyscraper. She could feel her boobs and ass dragging through the windows and concrete on each sides as she looks down at all the running microns, avoiding being crushed under her boots.

“There are four apartments need to be done this week, Kay. Me alone wouldn’t be enough to finish that,” Cindy also carefully navigates through the tight city streets. “HEY! You’re stepping on their cars there, careful!”

“Whoops,” Kay lifts her boot to reveal several flattened parked cars on the side of the road. “Pardon me, Cindy. It’s been a long time since the last time I helped in construction work,”

“Just be careful… there’s innocent lives down there,”

“Yeah, yeah… I’ll be careful,”

Just like her friend Jenny, what an airhead, Cindy thought.

“By the way, how’s Jenny?” Cindy asked.

“She seems… happier than usual, never even stop telling me her story about her… um, ‘playtime’,”

“I bet she is… hey, we’re almost there, see?”

There’s an area already secured within yellow tapes, inside it just an empty ground and an empty abandoned building marked for demolition with several tiny construction vehicles and building materials around the area.

“So, where do we start?” Kay lands her step inside the secured empty ground.

“Wanna do the honor?” Cindy pointed at the abandoned building on the other side of the empty field.

“Been a long time… don’t mind if I do!” Kay approaches the waist high empty building. With precise movement, Kay slammed her right fist into the rooftop of the building, causing it to cave downwards several floors, continued with her left fist slamming down on top of it. Rubbles and some left behind furniture crumbles into the ground below with each pound. The tinies around Kay watching from surrounding buildings could only amazed and terrified by the power display of the behemoth blond Helper, showing her gigantic strength by destroying the concrete building with ease, more entertaining to watch than just blowing it up with dynamites. When the building already reduced into just knee high for Kay, next comes the finisher that Kay usually do to any building.

“Bye bye,”

Kay lifts her right boot, slamming it right into the remains of the abandoned building, grounding the remains unceremoniously into nothing but unrecognizable debris underneath, showcasing everyone what a Helper is capable of with their gigantic size.

“Whew! That always felt good!” seemingly too excited, Kay lifts both of her hands in the air as she stumbles into the ground, accidentally sitting on a few parked construction trucks, flattened them all beneath her orange latex-covered shapely rear. “Oh no…”

“Dammit… you and your clumsy ass…” Cindy could only shook her head watching her careless partner. “Start pouring those cements, I’ll assemble the steel beams,”

***

Sean and Petey just leans on the edge of the rooftop watching the two gigantic ladies doing the construction work as they still enjoying the coffee. It never stops being a surreal sight to see all those buildings that they visits got built like they’re legos to these giants. Why bother wasting days or weeks with heavy machinery and setting up all those giant cranes before you could begin the construction when these two behemoth beauties could quickly assemble them all like clays and matchsticks. Usually when the basic foundations are done, the tiny workers are the ones applying the small details in it. All those debris after the demolition part? The Helpers would just sweep them in their plastic bag and simply carrying it out like a kitchen trash.

“It never cease to amaze me watching these kind of things,” Sean took another sip from his coffee. “To think this was just a wild sci-fi imagination in someone’s head back then,”

“Technology marches on, true to what they say,” Petey enjoys watching the giant ladies squatting down as they carefully assembles those steel beams into the basic framework for the apartment buildings. “Not to mention, also a sight for sore eyes,”

“You got that right,”

Few minutes later, the basic foundations are done for all four planned apartment buildings.

“Whew, what a rush job, eh?” Cindy wipes her sweat on her forehead. “Break time, fifteen minutes, Kay,”

Kay wanders off somewhere else in the city. Cindy notices someone on a rooftop garden. Feeling playful, Cindy approaches the building, scaring off many onlookers on the rooftop except for two. For Sean and Petey though, it’s like seeing a moving building that suddenly decided to move right towards them until a pair of orange latex-covered boobs filled their entire vision, bigger than any house in this city.

“Hey fellas, enjoying the view?” Cindy bends forward, replacing Sean and Petey’s vision with a giant bright smile that welcomes them.

“Uh… whoa…” this is first time Sean and Petey actually interact with a giant helper, leave them awestruck by the cheerful greeting by this beautiful yet menacing redhead.

“How about… you?” Cindy points at Petey. “Need some sugar to help with your work? Step closer,”

“M-me?” Petey seems intimidated by Cindy’s offer, yet her sultry tone magnets him close as he hesitantly walks closer to the edge of the rooftop.

“Are you brave enough? Come here, let me give you a kiss,”

With that one statement, Petey’s face turns red while Sean could only covers his mouth in anticipation. Cindy adjusts her lips to level with the rooftop. The world freezes over as Petey slowly walks toward the pink plush awaiting in front of him, closer and closer while Petey closed his eyes as nervousness invades his entire mind, he extends his hands upfront… until suddenly, Cindy prods his tiny body with one finger, sending him backwards a few feet, fell flat on his ass.

“Oh, you’re just too cute!” Cindy just chuckles as she stood back up, leaving Petey lying down on the concrete along with his pride sunk down on the bottom by that giant tease.

CRASH

Loud crumbling noises accompanied with glass breaking sounds erupted near the proximity of Cindy. Looking at the source of the ruckus, Cindy saw Kay seemingly sat on the remains of a crumbled building.

“Dammit, Kay! What the heck!?” Cindy carefully walks toward Kay in the distance.

“I’m sorry! I was slippin’!” Kay rubs her butt in pain as many microns around her trying to run in panic. Nobody knows the casualties of this one destroyed shopping mall, nothing left but flattened ruins beneath Kay’s butt.

“What a day, eh?” back at the rooftop garden, Sean offered her right hand to still-downed Petey.

“That’ll be one heck of a water cooler topic to tell later,” Petey grabbed Sean’s hand as he stood back up.

“Let’s go back, break time’s almost over,”