- Text Size +

Surreal.

As if this whole shrinking thing wasn’t wacky enough, now Jenny stood taller than anything in this room. No trees, buildings, or even a tower could surpass her toes, and she’s even crouching right now, overlooking the microscopic city right in front of him. Sure, she couldn’t see the city in detail, it’s all just grey patches with barely recognizable tiny square blocks with teeny tiny glimmer of lights on it. Despite this, after months working in this facility and often looking at the micro cities through the uploaded recordings of any microns with phone camera or random CCTV footage, she could understand well the geography and predicting the reaction of these microns looking at their own caretaker now stood tall on the edge of their town.

Mischievous smile written on Jenny’s face as her eyes scanned the city below. It’s funny, she thought. Whenever she does her usual job and looking at the city from behind the glass, multiple scenarios of her interacting with these microns easily flows through her brain. But now when that opportunity is literally at her fingertip, she’s actually confused with what to do first…

Quickly, she remembered Cameron’s word; to purge, spare no one.

***

“Holy shit…”

Brent and Jake couldn’t believe it; now stood on top of their own office rooftop overlooking the whole city from the tallest tower in Rothwell suddenly felt insignificant when the intimidating sight of this naked giant girl crouching down over the whole city, casting the entire town under her own shadow. The microns already familiar with Jenny who usually doing daily maintenance work everyday outside the room, but to see her up close like this gave a whole different vibe.

Time stood still. Everyone came out from their house or looking out through the apartment window, staring and calculating the naked boobs size that could approximately flattened an entire small town should it falls down. Or that pussy hanging hundreds of feet above the ground that could maybe swallow dozens of buildings…

“…hundreds approximately died inside the huge footprints, the whole Blueberry County are now flattened, nothing left standing, as you can see here…”

While the civilians are still questioning why does Jenny suddenly entered their room, a movement caught the attention of everyone on the ground. Jenny extends her right arm forward, creating a motion of pointing with her index finger, slowly lowering it into the ground…

The finger dug deep into the ground right on the edge of the Rothwell, Jenny slowly dragging it to the side, creating miles deep valley outside the city, bulldozing any tiny houses in the way indiscriminately. The index finger keeps moving, circling the outer part of the town until everyone realized that Jenny actually had just isolated the city by creating a deep valley surrounding the city, denying anyone’s chance to escape.

***

“Perfect,”

Lifting her right index finger back up, Jenny admires her work in creating a circle-shaped valley that surrounds the whole city of Rothwell, completely isolates everyone from leaving the town.

Wanted to test her own power, Jenny slowly moves her index finger now right directly above the clusters of buildings in the downtown area, lowering it gently until she could feel a very light crumbly feeling…

Down below, things are chaotic. Microns are already scared when Jenny draw a circle around their whole town, effectively denying them from escaping the town. Suddenly, her massive index finger had just pierced right in the middle of the downtown area. For those who are close to where the catastrophe occurred, all they could see is a flesh-colored object falling down from the sky and obliterates dozens of buildings with no mercy. No one could even imagine how many lives that she had exterminated in her power showcase…

The titanic girl slowly raised her right hand back up, revealing the horrifyingly huge crater that had just formed to everyone around where the finger landed. Of course, no survivor. Just flattened building debris, car wrecks and corpses of microns all over it. Her one digit is all it takes to crush dozens of them.

“Oh my…” she whispered. Something is rushing inside Jenny as she picked up the magnifier device from between her naked boobs and set her sights on the tiny crater down below. Much to her surprise, she could see a destroyed landscape that must be as wide as maybe five or six city blocks, a few sections of the city turned into a wasteland in just a few seconds by her finger alone.

It tingles her, this newfound of power that she got over these microns when there’s no barrier between her and them. Jenny couldn’t believe how dangerous she is when she’s allowed to made direct contact with these tiny things, her size alone were already a menace to everybody the second she landed her first step in this room.

No words could describe her current mood, multiple ways to toy with population of thousand microns on Rothwell runs through her mind like a waterfall. But Jenny knows that she only got this one chance to do this, only one city to doing it on, she need to make this whole thing count.

Then she decided.

Slowly, Jenny moves her gigantic body forward and turn around facing the door, gently and precisely she planted both of her knees on both side of the city, flattening more acres of forest area outside the city. Looking down, Jenny could see the entire city from right above it like a satellite view as her shadow covers half of the city. Tiny flicker of lights decorating the ground below combined with almost-noticeable piercing microscopic sound of sirens and its red and blue light tickling Jenny’s ear lightly, she could only imagine how chaotic it is down there as she dominates their entire skyline.

Knees planted firmly, body straight up, Jenny’s naked butt hovers dangerously miles above the ground, allowing each and everyone below to see the humongous buttcheek replacing the sight of the ceiling. Nobody knows what to do, all the escape routes are blocked by hundreds feet deep crevice courtesy of a gigantic finger. Microns down below runs into wherever directions that they thought could save them from the impending doom above, despite knowing the futility of their attempt as the familiar caretaker now looms above them eclipsing the ceiling light.

And here goes nothing, she thought. Without anymore hesitation, Jenny lowers her rear end gently until light ticklish sensation brushes her buttcheeks. Tall buildings slowly crumbles under the immense weight of the gigantic caretaker until the screams of hundreds panicked microns below quickly silenced as Jenny simply let herself fell into the ground, mercilessly flattens everything with no discrimination under both cheeks as it sinks hundreds of feet into the ground, leaving nothing but ruins and dead bodies beneath her ass and thighs as it settled firmly into the ground.

Jenny could feel it, never before something hits her euphoria right in the target center like this. Her breath intensified, never in her life that her own body would be the most dangerous weapon to a bunch of peoples all at once. Her simple act of sitting down alone already annihilated one third of the whole Rothwell, thousands of lives and hundreds of buildings just perished beneath her behemoth ass. With her euphoric-looking eyes now locking on the remaining part of Rothwell down below, Jenny ponders her next step, trying to think of the most creative way she could do to deliver the message to this pathetic city below.

Down below, the survivors could only saw the whole center downtown of Rothwell flattened beneath the naked ass of this giant caretaker as skin-colored wall replaced what was once a bustling metropolis filled with skyscrapers, shops, houses and residents now no doubt flattened beneath the massive cheek without mercy.

Gently, Jenny bent forward, slowly extends and planted both hands forward on the forest area outside Rothwell, flattens hundreds of trees beneath her palm as she tries to balance herself while her whole upper body covers the entire skyline above Rothwell, continue to swallow the whole city in her shadow.

No one is prepared for what’s to come as Jenny slowly lowered herself down to the ground. The two hanging orbs on her chest looming above hundreds unfortunate survivors as it gets closer and closer like a planet ready to collide into their very own microscopic planet earth. First her nipple hits several city blocks, drilling through several miles deep, crushing several buildings in the process until the behemoth tits finally settled down, creating a loud earth shattering sound as the soft mass spreads, bulldozing microns and buildings into nothing. No one in Rothwell could withstand the weight of it, they’re simply snuffed into nothing but unnoticeable microscopic red dots on Jenny’s boobs.

While Jenny’s whole upper body claimed thousands unlucky souls underneath, there’s still several hundreds of survivors behind her; the lucky ones who managed to avoid Jenny’s behind, but now surrounded by insurmountable thighs stood above the flattened structures, taller than everything in Room 02 on each sides of their location. Behind them lies deep crater which is the imprint of Jenny’s butt while in front of them… stood proudly her imposing naked pussy, complete with ruins of several crumbled buildings under each lips. Simply put, the last remaining citizens of Rothwell effectively trapped with no escape route.

Looking down, Jenny realized there’s still a tiny bit of area under her chin survived the onslaught of her. Without thinking much, Jenny stuck out her tongue, one deliberate swipe, dozens of buildings and about two hundreds survivor now stuck on her tongue, awaiting their judgment inside Jenny. Bitter, she thought.

***

This has been an unbelievable sight for both Brent and Jake from their tower. A city that took about a month to be built with the help of the helpers, now completely decimated in under ten minutes by their planet-sized caretaker. Fear, awe, shock, every emotion that they could think of, are not enough to take in this whole chaotic situation that happened in Rothwell. As if things couldn’t get any worse for the remaining survivors, the dripping pussy suddenly lifted up, Jenny looked behind through between her thighs, noticing the remaining untouched area between her legs.

“Well, my job is almost done, eh?”

Much to horror of Brent and Jake, this is it for them. Jenny positioned her crotch right above their area, her spread pussy slowly descended while the two failed project manager simply picked up their remaining drinks, salute each other, drinking the whole bottle as Jenny’s pussy lips finally hits their tower, crushing them into nothing as the whole structure crumbles under the thick skin…

***

Jenny grinds her pelvis back and forth on the remaining Rothwell area, moaning in delight as her crotch ground everything into nothing but deep crater of ruins and crushed microns…

Satisfied, Jenny stood up with hands on her hips, admiring her work as she observes the ground below where Rothwell was stood. Nothing left, just debris of buildings either buried deep in the craters or stuck on Jenny’s ass, hands, boobs, tongue, or even probably inside her pussy.

To be able to cause this much catastrophe with nothing but her naked body alone, Jenny felt like a weapon of mass destruction right now, stood taller than everything in this room. Should she wanted to, she could just step right on Acter and Coppertown, and nothing will survive her. But Cameron’s order simply Rothwell tonight. Who knows, maybe there’ll be more disappointing town ready to be disposed, and Jenny would gladly do the job if it means toying with them micro lives.

Stepping out from the room, the giant naked girl leaves everyone in fear, everybody could do nothing but shudders witnessing the might of a thousand miles tall caretaker…