- Text Size +

They say a girl’s skin is at its smoothest and warmest right after a hot bath. Looks like these unfortunate microns would be the one discovering it the hard way. Lying down comfortably naked on her bed, Jenny already prepared the tiny buildings and a magnifier beside her bed on a coaster. Now that her own curiosity has been rewarded, new questions floating inside her mind; would she dare doing this? Are there consequences? Do microns still protected by the real world law? Jenny just pondering everything as she turn her body to the side, looking at the tiny buildings on a coaster.

But Cameron already approved of this method, Rose even ordered her directly, basically giving Jenny a ‘go’ for whatever she’s going to do tonight, as long as the main goal reached: none of them see the next day…

Well, no point in wasting time, Jenny still fresh out of the shower, her current mood is fitting in with her situation just now. Without anymore hesitation, Jenny carefully plucked one of the buildings from the coaster, really gently trying not to squish the building flat between her thumb and index finger while keeping it steady not to tilt it sideways.

***

Carl just holding on a desk as two massive fingers squeezed on each sides on the building cracking the windows left and right. He was only hoping that this place would be his hiding spot after being labeled the most wanted in his own homeland after a murder case, but he never expected that a gigantic girl would be the sight that welcomes him when he’s arrived. Looking around, peoples are panicking, either holding out by lying down on the ground or grabbing another furniture as the whole building got lifted up effortlessly by her. Smell of moist skin and shower gel starting to seep into the whole structure, it is now dark and damp inside. Trying to understand the whole situation, Carl muster up enough courage and slowly walks into the window, only for him to be welcomed by an unexpected sight as soon as he leans on the window looking down. The face of the giant girl that holds their tiny building, lied down comfortably on her pillow, hair scattered around like a spiderweb. But what gives different vibes for Carl is her face; sure, she’s a pretty cute girl, but it’s her blank stare… as if our microscopic form that she holds in her fingers is nothing but a plaything for her.

As Carl trying to soak up the situation, he felt something as he felt his footing became unstable. Then it occurred to him that the giant girl slowly tilts the building at the direction of her own face, some people started to slide down into the window as Carl trying to hug the window itself as the gravity changes. More and more peoples on the various floors started to get piled up on the window as the girl continues to tilt the building towards her face, scream of panicked men and women gets louder and louder as more and more slides down uncontrollably through the tilted floor. Suddenly, some furniture started to slide down as well, Carl noticed one desk slides really fast into one of the window beside him, and…

CRACK

The glass breaks, some of the peoples fell into outside of the building. Looking through the window, Carl welcomed by the sight of horror as the peoples falling right into the girl’s open mouth. Scary thing is, the girl probably hasn’t realized yet that some windows are already breaks and some of the microns are landed either on her lips or right directly into her mouth. Above and below, sound of glass breaking could be heard, more and more of the unfortunate peoples are falling to their doom along with some furniture.

As if the panic attack is not enough for Carl, another desk hits the window where he hangs on. The glass breaks, more people falling hundreds of feet into the girl’s open mouth except Carl who miraculously hang into the edge of the window, struggling to keep himself falling into the black hole of doom down below while wondering how this innocent-looking girl can be this cruel towards them. But bad luck catches up with him soon enough as an office chair rolling straight into his position and knocking him off his own grip, letting the gravity do the work for Carl right toward the awaiting open mouth. It’s obvious that the girl maybe didn’t even realize it yet as her mouth is only half-opened, but still big enough for the microns that it maybe could fit a large ship.

THUD

Carl lands right on her back. Surprisingly, he’s alive, only to quickly realize the pinkish, pillowy surface that he landed on is actually the girl’s bottom lip, so massive that Carl thinks it’s possible to build a few houses or buildings here. Toothpaste breath gently erupts from the girl’s mouth, more and more peoples fell into their demise right into the endless cavern in front of Carl. Some lands on her sticky tongue while others bounced on the lips just like Carl. Suddenly, Carl loses his balance as the lips moves a little and ends up hanging on the inner part of the lips, trying to avoid falling into the pink cave below him. Despite his struggle to save himself, the lips suddenly move again, this time it moves right into the upper lip until both collides, turning Carl into nothing but microscopic red splotch on Jenny’s lips.

***

Strange, she thought. They’re just too small it’s like sprinkling a pepper, Jenny just lucky that she could notice their microscopic form like a tiny little dot against the bright white background of wall and ceiling as they helplessly falling right into her mouth, imagining how worthless their life now that they’re ended up as her midnight snack, that if Jenny could felt them landing on her lips and tongue. Probably there are desks and chairs as well, but who cares? They’re all going to be dissolved along with these microns into nothing later on anyway.

A slosh and a gulp is all it takes to wash away dozens of micro lives into their final resting place. It’s truly frightening how easy it is toying with someone’s life when you’re million times bigger than them. One could only imagine if they’ll actually made it into her belly to be digested later on or they’re maybe already dead drowned in her saliva…

Picking up the magnifier, Jenny noticed several microns still doing their best to hold on inside the buildings. Men and women, all struggling not to fall into hundreds of feet down below.

“Times up,” Jenny said as she tightened her grip, slowly applying pressure until her thumb and index finger met. The tiny building proved to be no match for Jenny, the structure and its occupants all instantly sandwiched into nothing but debris and squished bodies between her fingers. Why is this so satisfying, Jenny wonders. She consciously had just committed mass genocide on a group of defenseless shrunken subjects, but in her own mind she couldn’t even find herself guilty, is it because of their size? Is it because they couldn’t fight back? Jenny didn’t even bother with all those moral questions anymore, the powertrip completely dominates her mind right now. Her imagination again running wild thinking about those microns begging for their lives inside her own stomach currently.

Got to keep the momentum going though, Jenny turned her body into the side facing the coaster as some microns that are still in her face fell down into the bedsheet below. Survive or not, it won’t matter much for them as it either a high fall into the hard floor below or a possibility of clumsily smushed under Jenny’s massive body whenever she lies down on the bed.

***

The view was horrific.

Nick couldn’t believe the cruelty that he witnessed from inside the building on the coaster. This giant girl had just massacred the entire occupants of the neighboring building. It’s too far away to see the detail, but it’s obvious to Nick that she had just dropped dozens of those people right into her mouth and ending it by nonchalantly crushed the tiny building into nothing between those enormous fingers. All this insanity led Nick to start having nonsensical thought; is this the judgment for what he does in the past? All that Nick wanted to do he is to start fresh, hoping that this unknown place would give him solace and a chance for redemption after that shoplifting gone fatally wrong. But looks like his wish had just got answered differently…

Some people inside the building pondering about trying to get out from the building into the coaster, but then they wouldn’t know how to get down from the table without killing themselves from falling hundreds of feet into the hard floor below. Before they could entertain that thought though, hand-shaped shadow covers the whole coaster once again, the giant girl had just decided her next plaything for the night. Nick saw two fingers gently wrapped the other building, slowly lifts it up into the air…

***

Jenny carefully placed the tiny building on her left boob, leaving a comical sight for her to see; even her own nipple still towering over this supposedly one of the tallest buildings for the microns.

“I believe y’all could hear me over there. If you want to live a little bit longer, better start massaging my left nipple there, go,”

Oh my, Jenny couldn’t believe it. Using her magnifier once again, Jenny oversee her own left boobs only to find most of the microns are crawling out from the building right into her left nipple, all struggles to climb the canyon-like surface. Few seconds later, Jenny could actually feel it; the light ticklish sensation on her nipple as a result of these microns using their whole body trying to please their giant. Jenny struggles to keep herself from move around too much despite being turned on by the fact that it took dozens of these microns for her to feel a slightest sense of touch from them, never before she felt this superior to others, she felt like a goddess putting her own subjects at her mercy, forcing them to give her pleasure at the risk of their well being.

Like gladiators fighting for the higher ground, the microns just trying everything they could do to please this giant girl. They’ve witnessed the fate of the first building, now all they could do is hoping that by pleasuring her they could survive this whole ordeal. Moist smell of after-shower filled the air and somehow quietly awakened their lust in the midst of their struggle, soapy aroma and smooth skin surface adding up to their comfortable mood, these shrunken men and women slowly succumbed themselves into their own ecstasy. Screw trying to climb this nipple, now some of them just decided to lay down on their front and feeling the smooth surface against their own skin, some others even just started humping either the breast skin or the nipple itself. The effort of dozens microns surprisingly reaches Jenny as well, she could feel them touching her in multiple spots across her left boob.

As the microns busy pleasuring their goddess, shadow looms over them all…

Jenny gently putting her left hand on her left boob, not even pressing down hard on it. Euphoria took over her entire body, her left hand instinctively massaging her pleasured left boob, didn’t even give the microns any time to react. The microns along with the planted building are all crushed in between the soft boob and the palm of her hand, squishing them all into microscopic red smear on Jenny’s boob. The moment Jenny realized that the body count once again rises thanks to her clumsy action made her turned on even more than ever before, she’s reaching climax as a result of this whole powertrip. How weak, she thought. Hundreds of them yet she’s easily disposed of them using merely her hands.

“Fuck it, let’s finish this!”

Trying to keep the momentum high, Jenny snatches the final building from the coaster using her right hand…

***

As soon as the building is lifted high into the air, Nick hangs on right away onto a desk, realizing his position is very close to the window. Where does this girl wanted to put the building, he wonders. Looking out the window, Nick could see her boobs, belly, navel, until he realizes her intention for this final round…

Soon, her naked crotch came to view. Everything goes dark between the walls of thighs and her pussy, dark curls of hair covering the surface.

“Don’t tell me…” Nick knows. There’s only one way where this building would go for this horny giant and it won’t go well at all for Nick and the other shrunken subjects. Thinking fast, he had an idea. Running toward an empty iron filing cabinet, Nick struggles to carry it into the nearby window.

CRACK

The windows shattered as soon as Nick throws the filing cabinet into it, the other microns could only wonder what’s with this guy. Suddenly, Nick climbs the edge of the window and jumps out from the building, sending shocks to everyone inside as they struggles to hold on while the building got carried around between the two huge fingers.

Miraculously, Nick’s plan worked. Now he hangs on a pubic hair, it’s almost as big as a pillar, he thought. But the trouble is not over yet. To his horror, Nick witnessed as the giant hand slips the tiny building into the pussy, an enormous one at that. Should she desired, she could probably shoved an entire city inside that vulva, Nick thought.

Nick could only grab the hair he was on as he watches this girl fingering herself with a building and dozens of microns inside her pussy. There’s no way they’ll survive this one, he thought. Either the walls going to squish them into nothing or the juice would drown them to death, there’s no way out from this one. Despite his luck, there’s only one question for Nick currently…

“Now what?”

He’s alone, he’s tiny, the only survivor from this mess he’s in. What could he do besides hanging on this girl’s crotch? He doesn’t even know where he is. Hell, the stench of this girl’s crotch doesn’t help either…

***

“AH!”

 

Jenny reaches her climax, massaging her boobs and pussy with these pathetic microns sure gave her a different flavor than usual. She could only wonder what’s on their mind when they entered her pussy, they couldn’t escape, they couldn’t fight back and Jenny’s size alone justify her own authority over them. Heavy breathing, Jenny’s body gone spaghetti, this is probably the most satisfying night ever since she’s joining this company…