- Text Size +

Months had passed, the micro world program grows substantially from one glass dome into several new areas. Due to the rising number of applicants from the real world, Cameron decided to build more for the newer applicants. But instead of another glass dome, in which there are already three of them, Cameron had a new idea that she successfully executed on the last experiment.

The room. An ordinary room approximately the size of a small bedroom with several vents hole on the wall. Pipes and cables are planted beneath the floor and inside the wall. Meaning the room itself would contain nothing but the micro world itself on the floor. Walls would projecting the usual sky like the glass dome while the floor would be populated with trees, dirt, vegetation, and soon, buildings and microns themselves.

***

Jenny and Rose stood outside one of the room, looking through the window at the tiny world. Blue sky on the wall and the green ground on the floor, all inside the airlock door.

“Three new rooms… Cameron didn’t play around about this expansion,” Rose checks the room condition on the screen beside the window. “Makes sense though, the applicants seems rising in number,”

Jenny, as usual, just stare into the insides of the room, wondering about the microns living inside the room and imagining the size difference between herself and them. Rose, being ignored by this one cuckoolander once again, tapped Jenny on her shoulder snapping her back into reality.

“AH! Sorry, Rose! …I did it again, am I?”

“Every fucking day,” Rose just sighed. Sure, she’s already getting used to her friend’s behavior, but sometimes it’s just too much. “Looks like this is the time we need to discuss this… come on, lunch time now,”

***

Cafeteria…

Jenny and Rose sits on the same table with their lunch. Looks like today’s menu the usual meatloaf and mashed potato. Jenny, hands down on her thigh while looking down, just in her usual uncomfortable posture whenever she’s not alone in the table.

“Good thing you’re always doing well everyday in maintaining each rooms and domes, that’s why I never complained about your weird behavior. But… I don’t know, you’ve been a lot worse than ever before this past few days, I’m kind of worried,”

“N-no! It’s nothing, seriously…” Jenny tried to deny it, even if her gesture already spoke by itself.

“I won’t beat around the bush, so let me say this,” Rose folds her arms on the table, head forward right into Jenny. “You’re curious about making direct contact with those microns, aren’t you?”

Strike right into Jenny’s heart and soul, turning her head into the side just proves Rose’s point even further. Cold sweats, wide eyes, Rose knows she just uncovered something new from her coworker today, confirming her whole suspicion this whole time.

“I thought so,” never breaking eye contact, Rose sits back down with her arms folded.

“So what? A-at least I never broke through any room!” Jenny just desperately trying to defend herself at this point.

“Hey, I’m your closest friend here and I’m here to help, okay? Trust me here, I won’t tell anybody about this. In fact, I found a way for this matter at hand,”

“Found a way? What do you mean?” Jenny seems intrigued.

“Finish your meal and we’ll go to the research room, alright?”

***

Research room…

“Cindy, you’re here?” Rose spoke through her phone.

“In a minute!”

“What are we doing here, Rose?”

“Just you wait,”

Suddenly, from the side wall outcome a tiny pickup truck riding through a table. On the back of the truck there seems to be a large wooden crate almost surpassed Cindy’s height and long in width.

“Rose, you see me here?” Cindy exits the truck, still in her familiar orange latex body suit.

“I got you, on the table,”

“There’s your request, on the box, pick it up carefully,” Cindy points at her own pickup. “Can I go now? I needed somewhere else,”

“Yeah, just go, and thank you for this,” Rose got a small wooden box the size of an eraser in her right hand as Cindy drives back to the small door on the wall. “Now, Jenny, I got a gift for you here,”

“A gift?” Jenny could only raise her eyebrow.

“Let’s just say… I’m impressed with your maintenance work since you’re started here, everything works perfectly. So… think of this as your reward for your ability to hold yourself back during work,” Rose gently uncover the wooden box on the table, revealing something that looks like a tiny square aquarium with something inside it. Curious, Jenny bent down and squints closer, only to be surprised by the sight she recognized; three tall buildings, not even bigger than a grain.

“Tiny buildings?”

“That buildings aren’t empty,”

“WHAT!?” Jenny seems shocked.

“You see… I was spoken with Cameron a few days ago during lunchtime, there was suddenly a surge in crime rate based on reports that she’s got from all the cities. It’s not severe at all, yet the growth is noticeable, so… she wanted a background check before these folks being inserted to the micro world. If any of them found to have a problematic past, then… they would be denied entry,”

“Then… where they’re goin’? I know that there’s no reversal once you’re shrunk…” suddenly, something hits Jenny’s mind right away as she points at the three tiny buildings below. “So this is…”

“You got that right, and you don’t need to worry about anything. Cameron already approved this method for me, she knows that nobody going outside this island, so… the only way…”

“Well, this is definitely getting interesting” Jenny breathes heavily. “Curious question, but is there any casualties yet? I mean size related,”

“Usually some silly mistakes by helpers during any construction works, mainly. But even Cameron didn’t care much, the assumption is that the microns would already know the risks,”

“I found it strange though, the background check is executed AFTER the shrinking process,”

“Remember the objectives here, Jenny: to help with reducing overpopulation in the world out there,”

“Damn…” Jenny could only tilts her head uncovering all these truths and behind the scenes. “Alright, then… what should I do with these poor folks?”

“You know what, bring it to your own room, and… be creative. Just make sure that none of ‘em exist the next day,” Rose leaves the research room.

***

Later that night…

Jenny’s private room really a simple one for an introverted girl like her. A single bed, desk and chair, also a laptop, complete with grey floor and white wall like any other room in this facility. Inside, Jenny just sits on her chair in front of her desk, bringing the magnifier from the research room with the tiny aquarium containing three tiny buildings placed on the desk right in front of her. Currently just in her shirt and underwear, Jenny slowly lowered herself into the desk, carefully removes the glass cover with a tweezers, exposing the three buildings into open air. Looking down, Jenny saw her own boobs rested on the desk right in front of the tiny buildings. This sight of it slowly turning her on, imagining her own nipple alone probably still bigger than any of these tall buildings. Should Jenny desired to, she could just drags her boobs forward and the three structures would be no more, especially after understanding how fragile these structures are when Cameron shows her months ago.

Carefully, Jenny peek through the exposed buildings using her magnifier, squinting hard trying to notice every little details in it. Much to her surprise, she could make out something inside one of the buildings; a bunch of shrunken peoples, all lying down on the floor on each level of the building, along with the tiny furniture such as office desks, chairs, cupboards, and several potted plants. Jenny’s breath goes out of control a little marveling at these tiny details, her imagination running wild thinking about the tiny city inside each of those rooms and domes after understanding the details she learned from this observation. And this is one of the tallest buildings ever built for these microns, Jenny thought. The tallest building alone couldn’t even match her fingers, it’s just a size of a single grain to her. Hell, maybe just a few millimeter taller than Cindy.

All this wild imaginations about direct contact with these microns pierces straight into her, bullseye right in her euphoria spot, hundreds of ideas running through her head on how she would took care of these unlucky microns throughout the night. But first, she needed to take a hot bath after today’s work…

***

“Ugh…”

Nick couldn’t remember anything besides falling asleep inside a boat, now he is certainly confused why does he ended up in an office as he looked around and noticing more and more people seemingly also woken up in this unknown place. A dark office area with scattered furniture like an earthquake had just happened, clearly hard to understand without knowing what’s going on at all. As soon as Nick regain full consciousness, he saw many people runs through the window where light shines through, all rambling incoherently at the sight that they could not believe. Not wanting to fall behind, Nick gets up and approaches the window as well, only to be welcomed with an unexpected sight.

Looks like… a bedroom. But… an office building inside a bedroom? What does that mean? By this sight alone Nick loses control over his own mind trying to comprehend the situation he is in right now. From falling asleep inside a boat only to woke up to this? Surely this is just one of those surreal dream, right? Maybe soon he’ll woke up and go back to the real world…

As Nick looks at the wooden table surface below, something outside up ahead caught everyone’s attention. A door opened, outcome a girl in her towel covered from her chest to thighs fresh off the steamy shower. Slowly, she walks toward her desk, only for microns truly realized how small they are compared to this gigantic girl as she gets closer and closer with each step. Gentle quake shook the three tall buildings as Jenny reaches for her seat, once again envelopes the three structures in the shadow. Nick and the others couldn’t even react, their jaw all dropped witnessing this phenomenon, wondering what the hell happened during their sleep that they’re all ended up in this bizarre situation.

“I see you all already woke up…” Jenny uses the magnifier to check out the tiny buildings, she could see microscopic onlookers all leaning on the windows. Even if she couldn’t tell their expressions, she could imagine the sheer terror and disbelief that these microns felt when they saw a planet sized girl currently sitting down in front of them, half-naked only covered in bath towel. The euphoria is already too much for Jenny as she struggles to maintain herself, but she wanted to enjoy this, the feeling of being superior to these hundreds of tiny souls, all at her mercy for the night. Wanting to tease them all, Jenny slowly uncover her chest, letting her boobs bouncing out from their confinement as she lowered herself into the table, inching closer and closer as her mischievous face hovers above the tiny structures…

“We’re gonna have some fun tonight…”