- Text Size +

“Ow…”

After what felt like inside an elevator that uncontrollably fell down into the bottom, Sean and Petey still regaining their consciousness, their body clearly disoriented despite the thick garment of the coat saving them from falling into a hard surface. The only source of light came from the opening of this pocket that last time they remembered wore by Jenny. Now that the opening is on the horizontal alignment, the two microns could only assume that Jenny had just put down the coat, especially after that sudden shift of the room alignment that is Jenny’s lab coat pocket. The ray of light that blinds the whole opening of this massive cave could only made both guys wonder what awaits them on the other side of their glass dome.

Walking through the pocket opening, the white light slowly clears off the sights of both lost microns, revealing the grand sight of… a room. What welcomes them is a sight that their mind couldn’t immediately process. Three caretakers that they’re already familiar with, clad only in their undies. There’s Jenny in her black panties, and Rose in her white one. Also, that new caretaker that has been here for a while, still in her black bicycle tights and a gym tanktop. But it’s not the sight of these gigantic scantily clad women that shocked both microns… it’s where they stood. Down below several feet under, Sean and Petey could make out the vast area filled with the combination of green, brown and grey colored patches, almost like looking at a world map… but this one is decorated with several footprints-shaped brown craters. Much to their horror, one of the footprints surrounded by a bunch of grey patches on each side of it…

+++

Robbie has been here for months ever since joining this shrunken program. No doubt, the best decision he’s ever made in his life. No more all those overnight with little pay, no more abusive bosses yelling into his ear for hours, no more whiny underlings, truly a great escape to the paradise. Today is his dayoff from his work, now just enjoying the rest of his evening with videogames on his PC with his coworkers playing some co-op games on an isolated connection of Room 04. Just himself inside his own penthouse apartment.

“Did you hear?” one of his friends spoke through the voice channel. “I heard this rumor about many of the business in our room here started closing down,”

“Why’s that, Allen?” Robbie asked back.

“Don’t know the details, but… they’re being instructed from the owner of the facility. Here in my city, many of the offices are shut down,”

“Hey! Same here, man! They’re evicting people from their office left and right in my town too!”

“You too, Rick?”

“I don’t understand, we’re doing pretty well so far, many of the projects are finished in due time. Granted, not everything is smooth sailing, but I think we do well enough,”

“Hold on…” Robbie removes his gaming headphone, switching to the mobile version of the chat room and using wireless earbud. “I heard noise outside, that’s unusual,”

“Same here, I’ll check it out as well,” Allen heard the crowd noise as well.

“Guys! GUYS!!” Rick seems panicked. “Look outside! Quick!”

Rick’s panicked tone sets Robbie on edge now. What happened? Allen, who lives on the other cities of Room 04 said the same thing about it. opening the curtain of his balcony glass door, immediately the jaw dropping sight outside widened his eyes. The three familiar caretakers that usually just playing with the consoles near the single window of the room or just taking notes as their maintenance work now suddenly stood in front of the door, wearing nothing but underwear. They seem to talk about something but obviously inaudible to their microscopic ears.

“Rob! Allen! You seeing this!?” Rick clearly anxious with the absurdity of the whole situation.

“What the heck… are they drunk or something? Why are they fucking naked!?” Allen couldn’t even get what’s going on anymore.

“Are we the one who’s drunk… maybe?” Robbie still couldn’t comprehend. “Y’all didn’t drink too much, right?”

THOOM

Like an almighty goddess making their landing on the mortal earth below, the one with black ponytail and glasses dropped her right foot into the ground below the door. Grey and brownish cloud of dust emerges around where her barefoot lands.

“WHOA! WHOA! WAIT! Why is she entered the room!?” now it’s Robbie’s turn to be panicked. All three of the coworkers watching from the different cities along with everyone inside Room 04 obviously shocked by the fact that the caretakers suddenly crossed the forbidden boundaries that they never trespass before. Then the realization hits them real quick…

Who could stop them?

+++

The feeling of stepping into the soft soil below… it’s been a long time since Jenny entered a room like this. Usually she would just stole any miniature structure from the research room and toying with an empty building in her spare time. Now that a new order for extermination once again present for her, she’ll make sure to enjoy this moment to the fullest, especially after letting Erica took her opportunity by accident. Looking down, seeing her own feet sinking down through the soil below sends shiver through her body already, her feet easily flattened an entire area of a forest.

“Feels good doing this again…” Jenny couldn’t hold her own anymore, she’s clearly excited for what’s coming; an entire room full of microns now at her and her friend’s mercy.

“Hey, focus, focus,” Rose snapped her fingers. “Let’s see here… Room 04 had… seven major cities. That’s all of our target then,”

“This… doesn’t feel right…” Erica still stood on the doorstep, still hasn’t joining both of her fellow caretakers in landing their bare soles inside the room. “Why are we doing this? They didn’t even do anything wrong,”

“We’re just doin’ what we’re ordered,” Rose tried to reassure the young caretaker. “The number of the applicant rises beyond Cameron’s expectation, and in faster rates than ever before. The other room hasn’t ready yet and meanwhile let’s just say… some of these latest applicants actually pays us; PAYS, in BIG number,”

“It’s insane, seeing the world out there slowly crumbling in terms of everything; tax and price rises all over the world due to the increasingly unstable economy, war rages on between countries, poverty runs rampant… now you see the riches even willing to pay just to bypass the loaded queues for this free facility,” Jenny couldn’t disagree. “Besides, in the end, money is still required to run this facility, and the government’s support isn’t gotten better nowadays,”

“It’s that complicated?” now Erica seems interested.

“I’ll just say this, young miss. Just between the three of us; I’m pretty sure she planned something… there’s no way she gave us this one order today for nothing,” Rose looked around Room 04. The green and grey patches below, none even taller than their toes. “Sucks for them, but if this is for the better… might as well make it count!”

“Agreed!” Jenny nodded.

Erica, trying to trust both of her coworkers, gently swings her right foot forward, letting it sinks into the soft earth below. Unlike her previous attempt, now with her bare sole Erica feels like walking on a sand, the ground didn’t even try to hold her weight, it’s just gave away easily under the massive weight of the young caretaker.

+++

“Rick! Rob! You seeing all this!?” Allen now stood on a rooftop, holding his phone high trying to record the movement of the three gigantic caretakers in the distance from his city. “This is crazy!”

“Allen, you still there!? You better evict the place quick! Something isn’t right here!” Robbie clearly worried.

“Hey, relax! Come on, they’re caretaker, right? Maybe they need to fix something, trust them!”

Not even a minute later, the three caretakers took a step forward, flattening miles and miles of the forest and some small countryside area outside the city. Slight tremor could be felt throughout the city with every step that the caretakers took. Much to Allen’s surprise, now the three of them stood tall surrounding the city. Seeing them up close gave the whole micro civilization a truly intimidating sight; those six gigantic legs pierces through the heaven above them all while their toes currently planted right outside the city border with each of them simply taller than any buildings. Shadow envelopes the whole city as their body blocked the light from the ceiling. Trespassing the room? Wearing nothing but their undies? Thousands of microns inside Room 04 couldn’t guess what’s going on right now, this never happened before. Of course, seeing them through the window of the room everyday, Allen recognizes these three. There’s Jenny, there’s Rose, and the newest addition to the caretaker unit, Erica.

“Okay… this is odd…” Allen couldn’t stop looking up seeing the three caretakers seemingly talking to each other while looking at the tiny city below them.

“I had a bad feeling about this, Allen, I think you better get out from there while you can,” Rick advised.

“Weird… I couldn’t really make out what they’re saying… but it’s like they’re kind of berating Erica there… maybe?” Allen didn’t even listen to his friends; he’s totally fascinated with the three giants stood above him. “The new girl seems… sad,”

“Who cares about their emotion! Rick’s right, Allen, you better get away from there, something is definitely not right about this whole thing!” even Robbie had to agree.

Allen still curious about the three giants above him. there’s Jenny and Rose just smirking and staring at Erica, who seems to be at the verge of crying judging by her hesitant looks. Then something unexpected happened; Erica slowly lifts up her right foot, hovering the dirt-stained bare sole right above the whole city. The simple motion caught everyone that still in the city off-guard, the previously curious crowds now started to panic including Allen who decided that the observation time is done, it’s obvious what’s going to happen next.

“Holy shit! Allen! RUN!!” Robbie saw everything through the group video call.

Running down through the stairs alongside the panicked peoples, Allen tried to think for the shortest route out from this city. As soon as he exits the building, Allen noticed that everything goes dark around him. Looking up… the sole descends closer than ever at the slow speed. The tallest buildings in town crumbles down at the slightest contact of it as it descends with nothing to stop it…

+++

BOOM

From neighboring city, Robbie saw it all. Erica planted her right foot firmly on the tiny city where Allen was. Grey cloud of dust emerges around her foot as Robbie checked his own video call, Allen’s screen goes pitch black…

“Allen? Allen!” Rick realized what just happened to one of their coworkers. “No way… is this some kind of a cruel joke or something!?”

Robbie’s eyes go back to the city in the distance. He always remembered those cluster of buildings in the distance where Allen lives. Just to twist the knife a little more, Erica drags her right foot to the side, bulldozing the surviving buildings in that city until none left standing. To witness how easily these giant caretakers erasing a whole city off the map in a matter of seconds as opposed to how it took probably a few months for those helpers building it is such a lot of thoughts for every microns in Room 04 to take in. Robbie could only calculate how many lives lost with her simple act alone and how many more would lost if no one is stopping them…

+++

Brittle. Erica felt the subtle crumbling sensation when she pushed her right foot down slowly. Even with her hesitating in doing so, it probably hadn’t registered to her yet that her right foot alone had just decimated thousands of lives underneath it while her mind still trying to comprehend how far the size difference between herself and the rest of this room. But of course, Erica remembered the instruction, then she drags her right foot to the side, feeling even more things just collapse at the slightest touch of her. In just a few seconds, the town is completely erased from Room 04, nothing more than a debris-filled footprint.

“Well done,” Rose tapped Erica’s shoulder. Erica could only shudder knowing how much power that she had when the barrier between herself and the microns disappeared.

“I guess now it’s my turn!” Jenny noticed another city in the distance and proceed to approach it. crawling on all four, the palm of her hands and her knees flattened miles of forest area and some small town until she arrives on one of the major cities in Room 04. Although much to her disappointment, this one is smaller in size compared to the other cities. There are only a few dozens tall building that’s visible to her eyes when she’s squint hard enough while surrounding it are probably just smaller buildings and houses.

While the size of it is disappointing to Jenny’s eyes, it’s a different story for the inhabitants below. Everybody is panicking at the sight of the naked caretaker only covered in black undies now looming right above them with such calm yet threatening look, especially after they witnessed the demonstration of what they could do at their size with the first city earlier.

What does she look like to them, a goddess? Jenny could only wonder how her presence strikes fear to each and everyone down there as they’re looking up at their caretaker and questioning themselves how can they defend themselves against the threat that is million times bigger than them. Well, she’s been waiting for another opportunities like this, let’s enjoy it while it lasts.

Hands planted on the either side of the city, Jenny lowers her head into the city, facing sideways until she felt something crumbles beneath her right cheek. Before long, countless city blocks along with thousands of microns in it gets obliterated as soon as Jenny carelessly lands her head on top of it, her cheek easily flattened miles of area below, reducing everything into nothing but rubble beneath it. The gigantic-sized right eye bigger than any buildings in the city scanning the ground below, Jenny could faintly make out some of those microns inbetween those tiny rectangular rocks. Cars stuck in traffic jam, pandemonium spreads throughout the streets as everyone runs toward the opposite from where Jenny lands her head on top of the west side of the city, flattening almost half of it.

Funny, they thought their microscopic legs could take them far away from me fast enough, Jenny thought. Her mind shuffles through the creative ideas of how she would wipe this one city that she’s currently leaning on. Suddenly, the growl of her stomach gives her an idea immediately.

Moving her face forward a little, Jenny’s lips parted as the tongue sticks out above the city. Much to the disbelief of the inhabitant below her, the moist pink flesh hits the ground like a meteor, bulldozing everything in front of it as Jenny moves forward. Peoples, buildings, cars, nothing could stop the unrelenting movement of the giant tongue as it sweeps everything up without discrimination, dozens of buildings quickly crumble at the slightest contact of it and joined the group of soon-to-be consumed by the almighty caretaker that owned it. As if the damage isn’t already severe enough, Jenny’s upper lip also collides with any tall buildings in front of it, the soft plushy pink forced itself through with no resistance at all from anything in front of it.

Soon enough, Jenny lifts her tongue up with dozens of building debris combined with cars and thousands of micro inhabitants trapped in the saliva coated tongue. Some are probably already dead either by drowned in the saliva or crushed beneath the debris. For any survivors that’s still hope that they could survive the predicament quickly denied of that chance as Jenny retracts her tongue, closed her lips and swallowed everything that sticks on her tongue. All the remaining survivors could only await their demise inside Jenny’s stomach now…

Bitter, yet kind of sweet… is it the taste of domination? The taste of power? It’s unexplainable, yet it’s so addictive. Looking down, the city is no more than just a few miles of untouched part of the city. Jenny casually finished it off by playfully dropping her left elbow on it, pretending of being unaware of it as she stood back up while a muffled crunching sound could be heard beneath her left arm, indifferently wiping out the survivors of her playful rampage.

+++

Things aren’t looking good for Rick.

First, he had just witnessed the whole town where his friend and co-worker Allen completely obliterated in seconds.

Now, the whole town now is under the huge shadow of another caretaker. This time the one wearing white undies. Rick knows her of course, he already saw her multiple times managing things outside the room. But to see her up close and literally above his town like this? That’s a different story.

A huge, flesh-colored twin meteor previously landed on the north side of the city, replacing the usual green landscape view of the room with a pair of planet-sized boobs planted firmly just close to the north city border as it sank a few meters deep into the ground.

First her right hand swings forward before it slammed back into the ground, letting her fingers digging deep on the right side of the city. Then her left hand on the left side, causing another tremor to hit the defenseless city. But the ordeal didn’t stop there for the micro inhabitants as the short black-haired caretaker made her presence knows by dragging her body forward a bit, the sky above the city quickly replaced with the sight of the menacingly beautiful view of the caretaker’s face, smiling mischievously upon their insignificant presence below her. Even Rick who’s obviously scared for his own well-being at this point had to admit that despite her worrying behavior sometimes alongside the other caretakers, her gorgeous face is a truly sight to behold, like a goddess descending from heaven just to observe her obedient mortals on the ground below.

“Hello!”

One simple word, yet very effective to froze everyone in place all at once. Nobody dares to move as the cheerful smile of their caretaker filled the whole skyline above them, stretched out from coast to coast, one edge of the city to another or maybe even overlapping it. For the ones on the north side though, their views are obstructed by the mountain of flesh above them with a visible nipple protruding inside her white bra.

“No hard feelings, okay? At least I’ll give you a chance to evacuate if you can… until then,”

Hands planted firmly into the ground, the giant caretaker lifts herself a little and drags her body forward slowly. Rick suddenly snapped out of it and immediately seeing a sight that he could never comprehend; her boobs gently move forward, building implodes into nothing but rubble at the slightest contact, the unrelenting mass of flesh swallows everything underneath; people, cars, buildings, nothing could stop it from unleashing devastation at a level never seen before by humankind. Rick, still stood above a rooftop, shook his head left and right in confusion, should he tried to escape? But is there enough time to even escape this whole predicament? Time is running out for the citizen of Room 04 as hundreds of innocent microns steamrolled underneath the planet-sized boobs and before long, it collides right toward where Rick stood as the whole building crumbles in a flash while Rick’s world fades to black as his whole body compressed into nothing…

+++

“AH!” Rose could feel her erect nipples inside her bra as another city erased from existence below her, now nothing but remains of just a proof that there was once stood a proud city before everything is bulldozed in a few seconds beneath the body of a gigantic caretaker. Rush of adrenaline and excitement completely overwhelms Rose, her breath is out of control knowing that just with her naked body she had ended a whole civilization with simplest of movement.

“Hey, is there something behind you?” Jenny, already stood back up from her escapade earlier, points at the grey patch between Rose’s thighs and right ahead of her panty-covered crotch as well.

“Behind me? I couldn’t see,” Rose still on her laying down position.

“Yeah, that’s… definitely a city in between,” Erica looks at with anxiety in her mind.

Without even turning her head, Rose nonchalantly brought her thighs together, slowly drags both of them until the soft flesh collides. Black and grey smokes blew out from the crevice between her thighs. Of course, Erica immediately put her hands on her mouth, shocked at how Rose effortlessly had just decimated thousands of microns with the most mundane movements. Meanwhile Jenny… from her expression alone it’s obvious she’s stimulated already by what she had just witnessed, added with how her imagination running wild picturing hundreds of those proud buildings just bulldozed like nothing by that tightened wall of flesh, all accomplished in just a few seconds.

“Let’s see… I see there are about three cities left in this room,” Jenny observes her surroundings below. “Let’s divide it up, how’s that?”

“Good idea. Yo Erica, you handle that one, alright?” Rose points at one of the untouched cities just a few steps from her position.

Erica walks closer to the city that she has been instructed to demolish. Crouching down, it hits her from inside once again as her eyes scanned the grey patch below; that nauseous feeling, the same one that she felt for a split second when she stomped a whole city earlier. Now its returning in full force, the knowledge of how much casualties that she caused consciously as she ended those innocent micros that probably terrified for their life before a gigantic foot trampling them into nothingness makes her sick. She didn’t expect this in her job, even if it’s a professional order from her superior, to committing mass genocide to those defenseless shrunken civilians is still too much for her.

Jenny stares at the young caretaker. Hesitation and uncertainty clearly written all over her face. Half of Jenny felt a bit bad about the innocent caretaker being forced to do something against her will, especially when it concerns thousand of human lives with hopes and dreams about living in a paradise whimsically exterminated in quick succession simply because the owner of the establishment needs to make room and properly readjusting the budget for the entire maintenance of the facility itself. But the other half… her opposite mind really wanted Erica to understand it: the joy of being the goddess of these luxurious anthills, the control that they got for thousands of microns residing in this whole facility, observing them through CCTV like a lab rat, and of course… the ability to effortlessly demolish them like what they’re doing currently, nothing could stop them, their lives are entirely in their hands…

Noticing one of the remaining cities below her, Jenny crouches down and straddles with her knees on the ground. Hands forward, her panty-covered crotch hovers dangerously close above the tiny civilization below her. Imagination runs wild inside her mind thinking how they react looking at the humongous black panties above them looming ever close by each passing second. The bulge of her womanhood can be clearly seen by everyone below as the sky darkened above them.

Lowering herself even more, Jenny barely felt it. A tall building collides against her labia, crumbling down at the slightest downward pressure from it. But she didn’t stop there, little by little the surrounding buildings mercilessly flattened as she grinds her crotch into the ground. Her moist crotch dragging itself left and right, turning what was a gorgeous city for the microns to live the rest of their lives into lifeless wasteland when Jenny is done with it. Jolts of pleasure hits her colossal body like a brick, gasps escaped her mouth with each grind as thousands bulldozed into nothing underneath her womanhood.

She could feel it; it’s closing in. Folding her legs forward as more part of the cities flattened under her gigantic thighs, Jenny let gravity do the work as her planet-sized rear end drops down. The twin meteor obliterates everything underneath, the massive soft cheeks relentlessly destroying the surviving part of the city. No natural disaster could compete with the world-shaping power that these caretakers had over the shrunken microns below them as peoples, buildings, cars, streets, all reduced to nothing but rubbles inside a crater.

Then the climax arrives like a thunder. Sigh of pleasure could be heard as Jenny holds her crotch as it’s completely soaked, causing some flood for the surviving part of the city between her thighs and in front of her crotch, drowned hundreds of remaining microns, their houses and some buildings in her love juice…

“Having fun, Jenny?”

Rose, on the other side of the room, lays flat on her belly with another city in front of her, just in front where her boobs are planted.

“Heck yeah…” Jenny crawls on all four, her knees landed on some surviving part of the previous city on purpose, nonchalantly snuffing out some survivors lives underneath. “I don’t understand one thing though… isn’t it cheaper to just evict them somewhere else instead of demolishing them like this?”

“Surprisingly, the cost of the construction itself including the helper’s salary and building materials are far less cheap than the cost of managing multiple cities inside one room alone,” Rose explained. “Besides, it’s easier to guard the secret of the facility this way rather than letting them loose somewhere,”

”Are we evil?” Jenny lied down on her belly as well on the opposite side of the city where Rose settled.

“You’re asking that just now?” Rose couldn’t believe it….

+++

Erica, crouching down above the city that she was assigned to demolish, could only do nothing but staring down right at the grey patch below with all those rectangular rocks stood none taller than her toes. Just imagine what goes through their mind looking at her mountainous form with her eyes scanning them like a goddess overseeing her tiny mortals deciding what judgment shall she unleashed upon the land for today. Cries, begs, pleads, they’re trying their best to let their voices be heard by the young caretaker above them. Obviously to no avail, but her worried expression gave them the slightest hope that she would probably changed her mind in contrast of the other two caretakers in this very room…

“Erica?”

“Y-Yes!?” Erica snapped out from her little world.

 “I haven’t seen you started with that city of yours there,”

“Th-th-this… this is wrong!!”

Jenny and Rose turn their head on the new caretaker with curiosity.

“They are innocent lives! Why can’t we just move them somewhere else!?”

Well, Jenny and Rose could explain it, but they’re doubting the new caretaker could understand it right away. This young intern, fresh outta college, probably still doesn’t understand how everything works in adult world reality…

“Of course we have reasons for that, young lady. We’ve talked about it just minutes ago, right?” Rose explained. “It’s just unfortunate that this had to happen to them, just their bad luck…”

Treating them like test subjects instead of a human being… two voices spoke inside Erica’s mind; that unforgettable feeling of dominance grazes her thought when she planted her own naked foot on that city earlier, wiping a whole civilization out from existence with the most whimsical gesture. The other side showing her own imagining what its like to be helpless down there, caretaker million times larger than their bodies trampling around destroying civilization left and right, their humongous body flattened them all with such trivial movements. No buildings could protect them, their microscopic legs couldn’t carry them far enough to escape the invading titans, not a single weapon provided to fight back…

Jenny, having observed the new caretaker for a while now, got an idea.

“Rose, remember the prototype portable dome that we’ve got?”

“Oh yeah, that small city that could be carried anywhere, right?”

“I got an idea for our girl here…” Jenny turns her head on Erica, still stood confused near her assigned city. “Hey Erica, I know an alternative… what you said earlier, about moving them somewhere else? Do you want to do that?”

The faintest light of hope found its way toward Erica. ‘H-How?”

"You still remember that prototype a few days ago? Why don’t you pick that up and carry it here? You could order those microns to move inside there and keeping them safe from these demolition jobs that we’re doin’ now,”

“Okay, I’ll get it right away!”

“Hold on a minute,” Rose raised her index finger. “Let’s make it interesting… just to prove your resolve as the professional caretaker of this facility, I wanted to see that city demolished ASAP. And as long as that city right there is still standing, me and Jenny here will have a sweet time for ourselves with this city right here…”

Proving her point, Rose lowered her right hand, allowing her index finger to fell down right on the city below. Around four or five buildings instantly flattened into the ground without resistance beneath the humongous tip of Rose’s index finger. Erica, jaw dropped in shock, could see the tiny grey smoke rises from the ground near Rose.

“You better be quick, because I’m joining the fun here!” Jenny scanned the city in front of her, probably dozens of lives already lost by a nonchalant finger movement from her partner on the opposite side. Her mind trying to come up with creative ways of toying the tiny inhabitants, sinister smile written on her face, sending fear and panic toward the helpless microns below...

+++

Pandemonium.

Sean and Petey has been watching the whole massacre from the entrance of Room 04. The two microns are completely speechless at the display of power that the caretakers had over the microns when they’re allowed to pass though the border.

“Are they actually allowed to do this!?” Sean is clearly flabbergasted.

“What the hell…” the usually critical Petey is nowhere to be seen, he’s completely overwhelmed by the impossible sight before him.

“Those peoples… they’re… trapped in this room with these titans… why…”

The grief wouldn’t last long as they noticed one of the caretakers made her way right toward the door.

“Wait, she’s… Sean! RUN!!”

Knowing what’s coming, Petey suddenly shoves Sean away from him, sending him tumbling into the distance until suddenly…

BOOM

The naked sole landed right on the entrance, dangerously close to Sean who’s now on the right side of the foot. Powerful gust of wind blew his microscopic body far apart after that colossus foot landed.

Sean tried to recover from the fall… looking around, Petey is nowhere to be seen…

“Petey!”

“Hm? A civilian? What are you doing here?”

A female voice could be heard by Sean, somehow familiar… looking around, giant pair of feet surround Sean from both sides. As his head craned up, he saw… a helper…

It’s Cindy.