- Text Size +

13th of May, 20XX, 16:32, Ruins of L. Town

The lights are shaking. Every minute, a deep tremor rumbles through the halls. I’m waiting on my colleague, Vinh, to get confirmation for our escape route. The past few days have been momentous... and terrible. Daily events have had me too burned out to write. But now, there is nothing to do as we wait for our salvation.

 

Two days ago, I did as I said. Zhang Ran laid on her back, resting after her morning ecstasy. By now, her growth continued unapaced, and she must have been cresting close to sixty meters tall (around two hundred feet) and gaining a bit more than a meter and half per hour right now.  I proceeded to question her, about her intent, about her future and about taking her to meet Doctor Vinh. It was just before noon I think. For a moment, she looked at me with a face of disappointment a mother would give to her naive child. Sitting up, she placed her long feet on each side of me, now ten times longer than my height. Her hands grasped at her toes, and she bent over, her form surrounding my sight, her hair draping  down and blocking the view of my flanks past her hands and feet. Ran spoke, and told me she would become more. Her hunger had disappeared, her fatigue had vanished, her carnal needs constantly replete and her form more energetic than ever. As she said so, she flexed her long skinny toes, cracking them with awareness, the sound passing through me like a large thump. The walls of her soles on my sides creased in large decimeters wide folds, and then smoothed again as she released her flexion. She leaned even closer, overshadowing the area as her mass of hair covered everything. “There will be no tests; only… me” is what she said. 

 

Ran sat back up straight. She smiled at me, her innocence renewed, and added that of course, anyone that wants can follow her. But the tone she used for “want” indicated there would be little freedom of choice involved. Ran got up, her movements shaking the ground deeply. She took one step back to see me in a better angle from atop, and designated me ambassador. “Go to L. and let them know of my coming.”

 

And so I did. I took  one final round of measures, and then packed my things. 

 


Measurements of Zhang Ran -eleventh of May, 12:31-

Height: 59.56 m ( ~195 1/2 ft)

Feet length: 10.03 m ( ~33 ¾ ft)

Toe Length: 2.34 m ( ~7 ¾ ft)

Hand Length: 7.43 m ( ~24 ¼ ft)

Finger Length: 3.32 m (~10 ft)

Breast Diameter: 7 m ( ~23 ft)

Nipple Length: 1.17 m ( ~3 ¾ ft)

Nipple Diameter: 68 cm ( ~2 ¼ ft)

Clitoris Diameter: 59 cm ( ~2 ft)


Estimated growth per hour of Zhang Ran -eleventh of May, 11:31 to 12:31 : ~1.7 m ( ~5 ¾ ft)


 

And so there I was, in L. town, with my friend Doctor Vinh. I basically told him everything, his face going from surprise to resolute abandonment. He took me by the arm, and we rushed to the local authorities. We must have looked like two mad scientists, for they looked at us, observed our credentials, heard our words but simply shrugged, barely stifling a laughter. So we did what we could, and proceeded to warn the more easily persuaded populace of this little town. It was not big, with the downtown area consisting of a few blocks of offices barely taller than ten stories (around forty meters). The sun was setting, its piercing orange rays almost horizontal, as we stood amongst a crowd of onlookers consisting of believers, curious and dubious. As the first tremor was felt, the truth would be laid bare. One by one, their faces turned to disbelief: a large shadow covered the ground, moving about as it passed in front of the sun.

 

Zhang Ran had come. Her form was dark, contrasted with the sun setting just behind her. Like a moving mountain approaching with determination, her height becoming apparent as she reached the outskirts of the town. About a minute before she reached the outer inhabited areas, came the naked villagers, painted with white ritual tribalistic lines and shapes. About two thirds of the citizens started to flee, rushing inside the nearby buildings. Ran, taller as always, observed around for a minute. She waved at “us”, that is to say the crowd, and then approached her toe to a nearby tiny house. She poked it slightly before tearing the roof apart with her hand, eyeing the insides. Ran then spoke. The words “empty” deeply resounded between us. Her tone had reached such a low baritone it was getting hard to understand her.

 

That’s when the titan raised her foot, and slowly placed it down on the building, grinding it down into dust, twisting her heel left and right. Nobody reacted. She sat down, her behind smashing down on the asphalt, breaking the road in two with her weight. Her thin long legs extended forward, and she placed her heels on the top of two larger warehouses. I’m pretty sure I saw some men and women fleeing the buildings as she did so. Darkness had come, the sun now gone, and her front was illuminated by the town’s ambient light, reversing the previous contrast of light affecting her, her pale skin now acting as a beacon. Ran didn’t wait, and immediately proceeded to masturbate, pressing circles around her clitoris with the soft tip of her finger. That’s when I observed what had happened in the village: several groups had stripped off all clothes, mostly younger townspeople, and continued toward her, wether it be her heels, her legs, her sex. I even noticed some attempting to climb her waist.

 

I explained to Vinh that this would last for the night. Tired as I was, he assured me we could find a bed in the hospital, on the other side of town. Vinh would keep watch, and promised to wake me up in the early morning for a change of shift. We headed off.


 

Vinh woke me up just as the sun rose, his eyes circled with fatigue and worry. I got up, and looked out the window with him. Zhang Ran was still sitting at the same spot, the area around her mostly razed from her movements. I noticed there was no more electricity. I’ll never forget what Vinh said then: “this is the end, isn’t it?” I did not respond, and that was the truth: I had no answer. I told him to sleep, and would wake him up around lunch time or if there was anything else. Just as I said so, the now familiar deep baritone of Zhang Ran echoed through the air as she climaxed from another orgasm. I wished Vinh good luck, hoping he could find sleep despite this, and left.

 

The halls of the hospital had long been emptied and, as I came outside, realized the same could be said of the town. Everyone that could leave had. I started to walk toward Ran. I approached the new clearing she had created. One of the warehouses on which her heel had stood was now crushed under the back of her knee. Her foot was resting further down. I approached it and noticed a subtle, constant tremor on the ground: her perpetual, infinite growth that I knew was constantly accelerating, pressing her downward with ever increasing weight. Here and there, sparsely placed on the top of her feet, were several of her followers. Some obviously having sex with each other, some resting, some exploring. I spied a group attempting to climb the very soft incline toward her bony knee. 

 

It was like that everywhere. I tried to go around her, following her leg on the outside and trotting the fifty meters or so toward her behind. All along the way, I noticed a lot of damp areas, indubitably from her own lubricant, like little puddles of water after a small rainstorm. Unfortunately, there was just no way for me to get her attention: I tried yelling, punching her flesh, pinching. Nothing worked. I noticed her hands serving as support as she leaned back, and thought maybe I could do something there. The fact that she had stopped touching herself, and still would moan deeply from time to time, indicated that others were probably hard at work making her orgasm. I had to climb a few clumps of hair, as her mane laid around the ground here and there, each strand looking close to the width of my wrist, if maybe slightly less. When I got to her hand, it was the same thing: her fingers and hand were occupied with people having their way with her. 

 

Just as I thought to go back to the hospital, Zhang Ran took her hand up. One or two people fell from her movement. None seemed hurt as they picked themselves up. I observed as she brought her hand to her face, licking it once, and then rapidly plunged it inside a probable gasping sex. In and out and in and out, her pace increased. The deep vibrations of her voice resonated. It’s all we have heard the past two days. I resigned myself to head back to the hospital, walking at my pace. As I passed her large heel once more, I noticed how it had pushed about 10 more meters down from where it stood previously. I made a mental note, and pursued my way.

 

At this point, I think I was still thinking something could be done. I thought maybe we could send someone to talk to her. I know she’s not… was not bad. Just that her thoughts were hostage to her carnal needs, which is for sure from an insane hormonal imbalance. 

 

I got to the hospital. Closer to noon now. I decided to let Vinh rest more, and unpacked my equipment. I took the measures I could, then compared them with my rates of growth, and made some averages. Writing this down felt oddly calming.

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -twelfth of May, 11:31-

Height: ~120 m ( ~393 ft)

Feet length: ~21 m ( ~68 ft)

Toe Length: ~5 m ( ~15 ft)

Hand Length: ~15 m ( ~50 ft)

Finger Length: ~6.5 m (~22 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~14 m ( ~46 ft)

Nipple Length: ~2.3 m ( ~7.7 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~1.5 m ( ~4.5 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~1 m ( ~4 ft)


 

Once again, it seems she had more or less doubled in size in a day. She should then be around a quarter of a kilometer by tomorrow, lunch time. Half a kilometer after tomorrow. An entire one the day after, ten times the size she is now. Ten times bigger in… three days? The thought baffled me, as previously I had estimated it every five or so days. I think this is when I panicked the most. Some more calculations gave me that every hour, she was now increasing by 3.22%.

 

I was right. Her rate is increasing. I woke up Vinh, and told him the news. We started making plans for an escape.


 

And so there we have it, the past few days have been incredible. Zhang took her place, literally sat her power on the town, and proceeded to enter bliss. Vinh called for help from a nearby village, an acquaintance of his had transport. There was an escape tunnel under the hospital that led just outside the town. It had been created a decade ago to circumvent possibilities of quarantine for a particular group that preferred to avoid such things. The van would meet us outside it. This morning, when I looked outside, I noticed Zhang Ran was standing up, looking for something. She was easily five times bigger than when she arrived two days ago. In the middle of this small city, she was standing as tall as some of the biggest skyscrapers, like a tower toward the sky. 

That’s when they came. A knock on the door surprised us. It was one of her followers. She was completely naked, and had drawn lines on herself that seemed to give her an upward movement. Ran requested me, apparently. I followed this new woman down the empty streets to our obvious destination. A crowd had gathered between her feet, and Zhang Ran was looking down at us. At some point, she must have noticed me. She crouched. 

I realized that her sex, standing so close to the ground, now possessed a labia so fat and inflated that just hovering over the soil like this, countless folds fell down and sprayed on the ground in front, the way an open book would be facing down and open in the middle. Ran spoke, but I could not understand her anymore: her vocal range had fallen too low for me to hear. She was beyond me. 

 

One of her followers approached me. He said he was a hearer, and that the Goddess spoke, ordering me to head for the provincial capital, just like I had done here, and prepare the world for the coming of Her. He said that she would now give me Her benediction, and looked up.

 

Zhang Ran’s foot had lifted up and her immense sole was slowly brought down. She placed her big toe just over me, and slowly, carefully lowered it. It must have been the size of a three storey building. Finally, one of her toe prints touched me. She seemed to have immensely precise control on her movements. I brushed my hand against the middle of the crease, and internally wished her goodbye. I knew this would be our last interaction. Zhang Ran must have felt me, for she then pulled back, and placed her foot to its previous location. I could see her smile, past her unending height. 

 

I left them all to their devices, and went back to Doctor Vinh. Ran, for her part, continued to play with her followers, as carefully as she could. I saw her try to place some on her nipples, some in the ever growing bush around her constantly active sex, some in her navel. Basically: any area she could think of. Although it seemed she was unable to have them pleasure her anymore: just like Ran had outgrown me, she now outgrew them. Of course that did not stop her. A few hours later, the growing titan was down on her knees and fingered herself to orgasm.

 

For now though, I planned everything I could with Vinh. It’s around three in the afternoon. We’re close to leaving now: we have stocked up on all the food and equipment we could find in the old stocks of the abandoned hospital. Tremors are constant. I took some quick height measures an hour ago. I will leave my extrapolations here. Ran is presently tearing out abandoned buildings, and trying desperately to use them as a penetrative tool for her hungry sex. She’s slowly approaching the hospital, but at the rhythm she is using the other buildings, we will be long gone. Vinh made one last check, and he confirmed everyone is gone. We should be on our way to the provincial capital. I’ll find some time to tell Vinh what the priest said while we are on the move.



Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -thirteenth  of May, 15:26-

Height: ~304 m ( ~998 ft)

Feet length: ~52.5 m ( ~172.5 ft)

Toe Length: ~12 m ( ~39 ft)

Hand Length: ~38 m ( ~124 ft)

Finger Length: ~17 m (~55.5 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~36 m ( ~118 ft)

Nipple Length: ~6 m ( ~19.5 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~3.5 m ( ~11.5 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~3 m ( ~10 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -thirteenth of May, 14:22 to 15:26 : ~10.8 m ( ~35.5 ft)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -thirteenth of May, 14:22 to 15:26 : ~18 cm ( ~7 in)


Estimated rate of growth: 3.56%/h