- Text Size +

 

10th of May, 20XX, 19:37

Once again, this morning, I awoke not where I fell asleep.  Considering how late we came back from the clearing, I only had to take a small corner for myself, on an abandoned porch, to fall asleep promptly, probably slumped down in a chair. This time, I awoke with rough skin on each side pressing at me. I realized Zhang Ran had cupped her hands together, and I was stuck in the small indent created by the joining of her hands. I pulled myself up, grabbing at one of her palms, and pulled myself in the middle of one hand. That’s when I noticed the two soles of her feet on each side of her hands. She was holding me just off the ground, between her lower extremities, as she was sitting down with her legs like butterfly wings to her sides. Looking past her veiny wrists, I saw myself stared at by Ran’s wet demanding sex. 

I barely had time to protest as she laughed, her deep voice sounding like a battering ram passing through me, before she angled her hands toward her. I fell, grabbing at any pubic hair I could grab on each side of me as she pressed her palms into her labia. I think I heard a “good morning” of some sort before I was pushed inside. Her cavern had substantially increased since last night, already I had more room to navigate. Her inner walls invited me with ease as I pushed myself into them. We played for, maybe, half an hour I would say, until she expelled me along with a river of thick lubricant.

 

She was done with me, but not with the others. I was only the sounding bell. She waved a sort of half-hearted goodbye as I left them all momentarily to shower myself off and grab a bite off the common areas. It took a while, but I was able to take some quick measures as I observed Ran plunging person after person down a leaking, ever more protruding sex part. 

 


Measurements of Zhang Ran -tenth of May, 08:26-

Height: 27.63 m ( ~90 ½  ft)

Feet length: 4.78 m ( ~15 ¾ ft)

Hand Length: 3.45 m ( ~11 ¼ ft)


Estimated growth per hour of Zhang Ran -tenth of May, 23:42 to 08:26- : ~72 cm ( ~2 ¼  ft)

Estimated growth per second of Zhang Ran -tenth of May, 23:42 to 08:26- : ~1 cm ( ~½  in)


 

It’s hard to explain how imposing she has become. When you stand by her, the first thing you notice are her feet, long, massive, withholding the immense weight of someone that would have looked so light in normal proportions. The side of the arch of her foot is riddled with wrinkles originating on her soles from someone accustomed to walking barefoot. You would then look up interminable legs, draped by her long hair from her calves and up, before noticing an abnormal vagina hanging down the first… hmm… I would say the first tenth of the length down her knees. The thick pubic hair surrounding it certainly adds even more to the perceived volume. Past that, it’s like looking up a tall building in any downtown area of most modern cities. I would say she’s up to something close like fifteen floors high now, but that’s just my guess. Or well, it was this morning. She’s since completely blown past that. Her slender frame still seems delicate, her ribs slightly apparent; abdominals that are very clearly defined from her dangerous lack of fat. Her breasts, while wide enough, are still very flat, and seem to sag down slightly. Then, if you can still crane your head, high atop this enormous moving mass, is her wide jaw, strong cheekbones and a look that could pierce the heart of the most cold hearted bastard.

 

Every second now, from what I calculated, she was becoming more. I put a ruler down by one of her toes, busy as she was masturbating with the men and women, and could see how, without moving her foot, its mass would push forward slowly, in a manner that would have been impossible to notice before.

 

By lunch time, she already looked fifty percent bigger. Her foot alone would now probably fill most of the common room of her now defunct housing. I had to find a way to approach the problem of space we would be facing in a few days, but I did not know how to break it to her.

 

There is another complication: her acolytes have now started erecting little praying altars. Although it’s true I don’t know them much, and have barely interacted with them, they still were unresponsive when I tried talking to them. I saw Hsuan, her former lover. I explained to him how her growth could become a cataclysmic event, that maybe he could reach her, and try to have her help me find a solution. Even join me to L. town. But Hsuan just shrugged, and continued preaching to the others about the coming of their god.

 

It’s now a bit past ten in the evening. Everyone is asleep out of exhaustion, except Ran of course. She’s sitting just on the outskirt of the village, the only place now that she can be without causing destruction, seemingly meditating. Since this morning, she has doubled in size, meaning she is probably now close to forty meters (or around one hundred and thirty one feet).

 

Tomorrow, I will try to convince her to accompany me to the Hospital.