- Text Size +

9th of May, 20XX, 9:30

I don’t know when I fell asleep yesterday, but I know it wasn’t where I woke up. Last evening, when I wrote my daily log, I was leaning against the outside of Ran’s left foot, which by nightfall had become as big as me. It was rough but comfortable. When my eyes opened, I was stuck under a large, warm mass, rough with lines and indentations. To my right side, another large semi-circular mass pressed on me. The ground moved up and down with rhythm. It took me a minute, but I understood I was covered by Zhang Ran’s palm, and the large wall to my right was her breast. I crawled out from under her palm, past her long fingers pressing at my back simply from their weight and saw her looking at me, waiting. She told me she put me there in hope I would be more comfortable. I’ll admit I woke up feeling fully rested as I had not in quite a few days.


Zhang Ran picked me up by the waist, with just two strong fingers, and placed me down by her side. She turned on her flank, and rested her head on her hand. We were in the middle of the city center. Her group of admirers were busy around a large table they had set up, with some basic communal food. I grabbed a few bites, and proceeded to take measures, under her watchful eye, of her height and feet. I extrapolated the rest from yesterday’s notes.


Measurements of Zhang Ran -ninth of May, 08:27-

Height: 15.37 m ( ~50 ½  ft)

Feet length: 2.66 m ( ~8 ¾  ft)

Toe Length: 61 cm ( ~2 ft)

Hand Length: 1.92 m ( ~6 ¼  ft)

Finger Length: 86 cm (~2 ¾  ft)

Breast Diameter: 1.82 m ( ~6 ft)

Nipple Length: 30 cm ( ~1 ft)

Nipple Diameter: 18 cm ( ~7 in)

Clitoris Diameter: 15 cm ( ~6 in)


This was substantial. In one night, she increased by about 33% her previous height.


Estimated growth per hour of Zhang Ran -ninth of May, 17:12 to 08:27- : ~36 cm ( ~1 ft)


I just did some quick maths, and it seems her size now increases by 2.35% per hour. I think I might have made an error yesterday with my calculations, so I’m unsure if this is really an increase compared to yesterday’s number. I’ll have to check tonight. For now, Ran just got done chatting with her followers, and sat her ever increasing self by my side. She wanted to show me some of the area around her village. Looking forward to a change of pace, I agreed. We should be going soon.


 

9th of May, 20XX, 22:30

Well, it happened. I should have expected something like this after we left to sightsee. Ran walked deeper into the forest of the mountain. She carried me in her palm, holding me tight against her chest, just above her navel. Each step basically felt like I was holding on to a giant, lumbering robot; my relative world angled itself left and right in synchronicity with her own movements. Eventually, we came upon a clearing. Zhang Ran sat down, and placed me between her legs. I myself sat similarly to her, with my legs spread open. She told me this used to be a place she loved to come and hide from everyone in the village. 


Now though, she thought of saying goodbye to this place. As she spoke, I noticed her protruding labia flaring up. Her lips parted, and a wave of hot pheromone laced air blasted over me, immediately giving me an erection without me even thinking about it. I crawled away slowly backward from my position, grasping at the soft grass. But Ran noticed. She raised a foot, and brought down her sole on me. She did not press hard, but the mass of skin occupied my entire vision considering her feet were almost twice my height. Ran slid her foot downward, until her toes came up, the biggest at least half my size. She pressed her large one on my torso, and pinned me down with it. I grabbed it instinctively, unsure if I should push back or not. Ran pulled me up with it, and pressed me against the top of her vagina. Her pubic hair, a literal bush now, pressed on my back as I held firmly against her toe. She told me to enjoy myself, since no matter what she knew she would. I don’t think I was against it. Mostly, the remnants of my training regarding patient and doctor behavior was being completely crushed. 


I didn’t protest one bit when her fingers picked me up from my position, only to press me against her fattening clitoris. After that, I couldn’t stop myself. I tried to please her as best as I could. The most amazing thing though was after. Ran took me, and brought me inside her as one would a sex toy. I barely had time to notice what she had done when suddenly I was surrounded by red-pink flesh. Even inside her, her deep moans reverberated around and through me. Her fingers still held me, and I felt myself being pushed deeper. It took only a few instant before I was completely soaked in the record amount of lubricant her sex was producing. Still, her firm grip was not devoid of delicacy. Only now that I’m writing this I realize the situation could have been extremely dangerous had she been without care. At the moment, there is no way I would have cared.


This probably lasted for half an hour, in which she orgasmed three times that I could count. Every time, her juices streamed around me with strength. Eventually, Ran took me out. I must have looked like hell, for she immediately laughed out loud. I was now laid back in her palm, taking my breath, looking at the head of a titan leaning over me, her hair falling down like drapes on each side of her hand. I felt strangely comfortable. In the end, she placed her mouth over me and, after telling me not to move, decided to lick me clean. It was the first time I saw her tongue, and if she had been playful, she would have been one of those able to touch her chin with it. It slithered out of her mouth, and pressed on my side and her clothes. In medical school, we always get told the tongue is one of the purest muscle observable in a person. I could definitely feel that as its dark red volume covered me. When she pulled back, she licked her lips, obviously pleased at tasting her own liquid.


After this ordeal, Zhang Ran let me go. She proceeded to masturbate for one more hour, in order to get rid of the leftover need that had filled her body. I couldn’t help but feel admirative. There was something about her size that called to me. I found myself wishing I could abandon everything for her. 


In any case, we are now on our way back to the village. The sun is about to set, and the forest has grown quiet as its inhabitants prepare themselves for the night. I don’t know exactly when it’ll be, but when we arrive at the village, I’ll take down some final measures for the day. 



Measurements of Zhang Ran -ninth of May, 23:42-

Height: 22.56 m ( ~74 ft)

Feet length: 3.90 m ( ~12 ¾ ft)

Toe Length: 89 cm ( ~3 ft)

Hand Length: 2.81 m ( ~9 ¼ ft)

Finger Length: 1.26 m (~4 ft)

Breast Diameter: 2.66 m ( ~8 ¾ ft)

Nipple Length: 44 cm ( ~1 ¼ ft)

Nipple Diameter: 26 cm ( ~10 ¼ in)

Clitoris Diameter: 22 cm ( ~8 ¾ in)


Estimated growth per hour of Zhang Ran -ninth of May, 08:27 to 23:42- : ~57 cm ( ~1 ¾ ft)