- Text Size +

8th of May, 20XX, 8:10


I woke up about an hour ago. Loud, breaking snaps jarred me awake. R. was even more curled up than last night. I hastily jumped off of her chest and headed outside. I was met with a crowd of about twenty, probably those that had slept inside the building. Most of them were half dressed. Another loud, cracking plank split apart. We all could see R’s right foot pushing out. In a moment, it passed through; her long sole touching the outside air for the first time in a while. More breaking crashes followed as a large hand was seen popping out the side. Like a deep rumbling, we all heard R. grunting as more of her limbs smashed out. It was quite the sight: the now faltering wooden house seemed to flatten as all supports broke left and right. R’s long legs had burst through as did her arms, making the house seem like it had been anthropomorphised. She turned her feet left, right and around. Same with her hands. R. was stretching. 


She did not move for a minute until, after a loud clap, the back of the house rose up from its foundations, pulled apart as the rising titan sat up. Her head pierced through the back of the house. Now sitting, she wore the crumpled structure like one would a vest. After taking a more stable position she stood up in all her height. Me and others covered our heads as debris of all sorts, dirt, papers and such fell around her. “Move!” I recall her telling us, and we backed away. Now at a safe distance, R. suddenly pressed the house on each side with her hands, and snapped it in two from the pressure. Everything fell to the ground in a loud cacophony. Dust rose, and briefly hid her. We all covered our noses, trying not to cough until the air cleared up.


And there she appeared. The dust blew away with the wind. Like a thin Venus leaving her seashell, R. appeared. Her long mane floated to her side from the breeze. Seeing her caught up in the house before, I could never have appreciated just how insanely big she had become. There was no way to compare. As everyone stood still, including her, I found myself raptured, and walked toward her. I passed my hand on the top of her foot, like one would over an object they appreciate, but in my case out of bewilderment. Her feet were but a few decimeters away from being as big as me. I looked up, and noticed her protruding, hair covered, labia engorged with want. I took a step back and craned my neck, noticing R. looking down at me with pride. 


She was definitely born anew. Zhang Ran. Something the world has never seen.


As I pulled back, the crowd passed me, in a sort of trance like state. Ran’s scent was in the air, and even I felt a longing to be with her. It’s hard to describe: the same way you could have an instinctive reaction to a steep cliff, and pull back due to vertigo, this felt like the opposite. I struggled to not take a step toward her. It did not take long for her to pick up one of her seemingly acolytes, and to then vividly start masturbating by rubbing them against her body parts. No one seemed to complain. On the contrary...


It’s probably close to eight in the morning now, if not a bit past it, and she is still going. I’ll take the morning to prepare a few pieces of equipment I brought from the hospital. Hopefully this afternoon I can get her to cooperate.


Oh, and yes, I’m breaching the anonymity of this report. This is now more for my own thoughts and record. Her rate of growth is such that in about five days, she has almost grown tenfold in size. This means that in five days… but no, I’ll leave it at that for now.

 


 

8th of May, 20XX, 17:47


Everything was a success. After Zhang Ran finished herself off with the group, I placed instruments to help me measure distance through trigonometry. I observed, as she sat down, her weight trembling the soil as she did so, her ecstasy finally satiated. She rested her head on her knees, and looked at me with a smile, her toes curling up and down with joy. I nodded when she asked me if I could measure her all the way from where I was. Zhang Ran then turned toward me, lifted her foot and brought her heel smashing down a few meters from me, her sole pointing in my direction. She playfully said something related to seeing if I could deal with changing distances. I logged the length of her foot, which she immediately dragged back, and stood up. She brought her hands on her hips, and posed like a superhero, looking slightly ridiculous with her emaciated frame. I will admit it I restrained a laugh, since there was a definite vibe of playfulness. We took our time, and for the next two hours continued to measure and chat as the others gawked at us in their trances.


I logged measurements at 15:14, 16,15 and 17:12. This was so much easier than before: thanks to a dedicated laser pointer, I could measure two points, and then with a corrected angle, I could measure between them. Ran was playful, and asked me to measure everything I could. I denoted her curiosity about her condition. The only thing I would note in terms of exactitude is that she was the one to ask me to measure her private parts. She first laid down on her right side, her breast dropping down enough for me to measure her nipple in detail with the diameter of her breast. Next, she shifted and brought to me the sight I had seen indoors before, now substantially bigger: her vagina. She pressed her clitoris outside the folds of skin hiding it, and once it showed itself, red and fat, I noted it down. It was now just a question of retroactively noting these sizes with the previous hours, and things should fit.

 


Measurements of Zhang Ran -eight of May, 15:14-

Height: 10.56 m ( ~34 ¾    ft)

Feet length: 1.83 m ( ~6 ft)

Toe Length: 41 cm ( ~16 in)

Hand Length: 1.32 m ( ~4 ¼ ft)

Finger Length: 59 cm ( ~23 in)

Breast Diameter: 1.25 m ( ~4 ft)

Nipple Length: 21 cm ( ~8 ¼  in)

Nipple Diameter: 12 cm ( ~4 ¾ in)

Clitoris Diameter: 10 cm ( ~4 in)

 

Measurements of Zhang Ran -eight of May, 16:15-

Height: 10.79 m ( ~35 ½   ft)

Feet length: 1.87 m ( ~6 ft)

Toe Length: 42 cm ( ~16 ¼ in)

Hand Length: 1.34 m ( ~4 ¼ ft)

Finger Length: 60 cm (23 ½ in)

Breast Diameter: 1.27 m ( ~4 ¼ ft)

Nipple Length: 21 cm ( ~8 ¼ in)

Nipple Diameter: 12 cm ( ~4 ¾ in)

Clitoris Diameter: 10 cm ( ~4 in)

 

Measurements of Zhang Ran -eight of May, 17:12-

Height: 11.02 m ( ~36 ¼ ft)

Feet length: 1.91 m ( ~6 ¼ ft)

Toe Length: 43 cm ( ~16 ¾ in)

Hand Length: 1.37 m ( ~4 ½ ft)

Finger Length: 61 cm (24 ¼ in)

Breast Diameter: 1.30 m ( ~4 ¼ ft)

Nipple Length: 22 cm ( ~8 ½ in)

Nipple Diameter: 13 cm ( ~5 in)

Clitoris Diameter: 11 cm ( ~4 ¼ in)


 

With all this data, I could now estimate her rate of growth per hour.

 


Estimated height growth per hour of Zhang Ran -eight of May, 15:14 to 17:12- : ~23 cm ( ~9  in)



Now I’m not quite sure yet but it seems this means she grows around 2.3% per hour… for the moment. If the multiplication of her cells is exponential, like my colleague said, then it would be better to start thinking about my own future. Right now though, I will be enjoying my evening with her. Maybe I’ll get to sleep with her again.