- Text Size +

6th of May, 20XX, 19:29

Chaos today. This morning, I was awoken by the patient’s mother. The morning sun rays indicated the early hour. I asked her what was wrong, and she kept repeating something about helping me contain the demon inside R. Barely awake, I had no idea what she meant. In any case, I quickly headed to her abode. The village was still quiet, with barely a sign of its inhabitants. As I approached the door to the house, I distinctly remember hesitating before opening it. Strange sounds emanated from within. It was her mother, in the end, that bypassed my hesitation, opened the door and pushed me in. I remember looking back at her and noticed her furrowed brow as she slammed the door shut, staying outside.

The house was dark: the windows were closed and the lights off. That’s when I heard it behind me. A deep, guttural moan. I’m not sure why I was scared, probably out of an uncertainty of what I would see. I pivoted around and scanned the room, trying to have my eyes adjust to the low light filtering through the wooden walls of the abode. R. was leaning against the back wall, the same way one does when leaning against the board of a bed. Her head was slouching, her mouth biting softly one of her right hand’s fingers. Her other hand circled the areola of her left breast. Her interminable legs, wide open, pointed at the walls on each side of the room, presenting an overgrown vagina leaking bodily lubricant on the floor.

I rushed to her side, walking with difficulty over one of her thighs in order to reach her head. I touched her forehead: she was burning. I immediately started searching the house and rapidly found a stash of amphetamines in their bathroom. I promptly gave her an extra large dose, considering her massive size. Only when I handed her the glass of water with them did she finally notice me. R. downed the pills, and then asked me, and I’m paraphrasing, to “fetch H.” I looked at her, waiting for more explanations, but she just kept repeating the same thing: “fetch me H.” So I did.

And I suppose now I wish I didn’t. I got out, and sought her mother to ask her who H. was. I found her on a bench, sitting with a nearby middle-aged man. I presented the question to her, but her lips tightened and she refused to speak. It’s the man that told me. He pointed to a nearby house, to which I walked to. As I arrived, a young, fit, man was busy tending a small communal garden outside the domicile. I asked about H. He replied by pointing towards him. He was H. Immediately, he asked me if it was about R. I nodded.

H. just dropped his tools, and instantly started jogging toward the patient’s house. I followed him at a distance and watched as he knocked on the entrance, calling out to her. The door opened, and a long skinny hand about half a meter in size grabbed him by the waist, and pulled him in. A couple of minutes later, loud wails of pleasure broke through the quiet village.

It’s around seven in the evening now, and I can still hear her going. She didn’t stop with H. Around lunch time, three hours after he had joined her, H. got out, naked. A crowd of men of all ages had assembled to gawk at the lewd noises coming from inside the structure. H. simply pointed at one to follow him, and then headed inside with them. A moment later, the low pitched moans filled the air anew, with amplified vigor and strength.

With everything that happened, and the lack of news from my colleagues from L. town, I’m debating walking there tonight. I fear leaving the situation here to its own designs. The events just seem to be getting out of hand, and definitely out of my expertise.

I haven’t been able to measure the patient today, obviously. What I’m noting today is an estimate, which from what I saw this morning and at lunch time, is probably quite accurate.


Estimated measurements of patient R. -sixth of May, 19:00-
Height: 4.50 m ( ~15 ft)
Foot Length: 80 cm ( ~2 ½ ft)
Hand Length: 60 cm ( ~2 ft)