- Text Size +

5th of May, 20XX, 23:12

I’m sitting here, trying to comprehend what I saw today. I feel as if things are slipping down a slope, with no way to stop. But not just any slope. If yesterday felt like we were going downhill in a vehicle while the driver applied the brakes, today it felt like the brakes just snapped.

From the first hours of the day, up until now, things have been hectic. I had decided to check on R. early. I needed to verify something related to her rate of growth. There was something that had been bothering me about the numbers I had written. Oh how I wish that my hunch had turned out false. In any case, as I approached R’s house, I noticed her mother, waiting patiently for me by the entrance. She tried and pleaded for me to not go in, but wouldn’t say why. In the end, I was able to convince her I was here to help, no matter what, that I respected her, her daughter, and would do my best to find a solution. And then I opened the door...

R. was sitting on the floor, on a not so comfortable looking pile of fabrics that mixed rugs, decorative animal fur and other soft materials of the same cut. She was naked. Her head, resting on her knees, rose up with a smile at my sight. She greeted me excitedly, complained about her mother’s shyness at her lack of apparel, but reaffirmed that she had no choice. It was apparent to me: her long limbs would not fit any adult clothing, her head, from her sitting position, came just under my chin. There was no way for her to stand up, or get out, without attracting unwanted attention from the other villagers. I took the next hour to talk with the mother and her, trying to explain my plan with the samples, but I kept quiet about yesterday’s revelation. I still had to confirm. It was just a bit past nine in the morning when I took R’s measurements. Not once did she stop staring at me. I was extremely uncomfortable. Her eyes had a deep longing to them I could not shake. I passed the tape by her side, down to her bottoms. She then lifted her left foot in the air, leaned back with her gangly arms, and awaited me to continue. I wasn’t sure, but I could have sworn I heard a soft, subtle moan of pleasure as I passed the tape all the way to her heel. I still think I misheard. It was then that she asked me to sit on the floor. She dropped her heel in my lap, and ordered me to measure the sole, her toes coming up just above my neckline. I pushed her foot back a bit to get a better grip on it, needing both my hands to circle it’s width. She definitely was trying to be pushy, and enjoying my confoundment.

In the end, I wrote down everything as follow:


Noted measurements of patient R. -fifth of May, 9:07-
Height: 288.97 cm ( ~9 ½ feet)
Foot Length: 50.10 cm ( ~19 ¾ in)
Hand Length: 36.03 cm ( ~14 ¼ in)



I rapidly exited, told them all was fine, and that I would be back in the evening. On my walk back to my lodgings, I became conscious of the other villagers staring at me. All had a look of concern. I couldn’t tell about what, or who exactly. One thing for sure, it seemed that the psyche of patient R. was affected by her symptoms. I can say now that the unease I felt around lunch was one of being short on time. I spent the afternoon trying to reach doctor V, but like before, failed.

When I came back to their place, just before nine in the evening, I will admit I panicked a bit. R. was crawling around the house, trying to entertain herself with what little she could now interact with properly, making a mess of things. Her mother sat by a warming pot of stew, looking dejected, overcome by absent-mindedness. She barely acknowledged me. R, on the other hand, immediately came to greet me. Her right hand applied a soft pressure to my back, pushing me inside. There was no way she could get out the door now.

It seemed that hour after hour that I delayed action, trying to figure out what to do, the problem became worse. Her growth is now at a speed that is incomprehensible with that of yesterday. I hastily took measures.


Noted measurements of patient R. -fifth of May, 20:59-
Height: 337.04 cm ( ~11 feet)
Foot Length: 58.32 cm ( ~23 in)
Hand Length: 42.02 cm ( ~16 ½ in)


Estimated growth per hour of patient R. -fifth of May, 9:07 to 20:59- : ~4 cm ( ~1 ½ in)



It was as I had suspected. It seems that every day, the rate of growth doubles more or less. Tomorrow evening, I should have the confirmation. If she reaches eight centimeters per hour, I don’t know what I’ll do.

There was one more thing: as I left the house, I noticed, while patient R. was trying to find a comfortable position in this now too small a room, a few differences in her physiognomy from the first day. It seems that the area around her reproductive system had become somewhat inflamed. I couldn’t be sure. Perhaps part of the side effects and queer behavior she displayed. Despite an unusually hirsute pubic area, which would normally hide absolutely everything, her outer labia seemed to be pushing out from all sides, with an exaggerated clitoris crowning the entire thing.

Tomorrow, I will examine her in more detail, if she would allow me. Perhaps there is more than meets the eye to her condition. I’ll be honest, at this point, I’m throwing darts in the dark.