- Text Size +

19th of May, 20XX, 06:44  

I’ve been on a medical vessel once in my life, called the Mergot, as part of a project for the red cross. The hardest thing I remember was getting used to the constant tug of the sea, hour after hour as the floors, the ceilings, the walls, everything in a state of constant change. It takes a toll on your mind, on your body. That is when sea sickness would settle in. Last night was horrible in that regard: Ran’s constant growth, the ever increasing speed at which our very environment moved and changed, was taking its toll. I must have woken up a few times, unable to keep my innards straight. The few times I looked at Lian, she seemed blissfully asleep. The position of her hand around her sex belied her dreams. Even me, I should say, found comfort despite the nausea that took me. The ground, Ran’s very own body, was warm and inviting. 

 

There is no way for me to know if you, reading this, are aware of the pressure her worldly presence creates on us. A constant need for carnal pleasures, not dissimilar to when a person reaches their limit, unable to contain the beast within. And so I admit that, at some point, I found myself kissing the ground. At a certain spot where the skin created a sort of navel like structure, I inserted myself and found pleasure. My mind extrapolated far out of my body, away and up into the darkening sky. I saw myself: a mite on her presence, barely noticeable as a slightly differing hue across the vast expanses of her skin. I imagined her moving about, her foot flexing and tensing as she walked about without aim, with my form ever diminishing compared to the goddess I stood upon.

 

While my  dreams mixed themselves with reality, the first rays of the day peaked atop the now deep gully that was the wrinkle we stood in. Although the early sun made no sense at the moment, I quickly realized it was due to our relative height.

 

I ran a quick estimate on Ran’s current size:


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -nineteenth of May, 06:44-

Height: ~96.45 km ( ~60 mi)

Feet length: ~16.69 km ( ~10.37 mi)

Toe Length: ~3.80 km ( ~2.36 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~6.33 m (~20.76 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -nineteenth of May, 06:44 : ~5 km ( ~3.10 mi)


Estimated rate of growth: 5.18%/h


 

In the span of this short night, she grew by half her previous size. We must have been close to two kilometers high in the atmosphere, a third of the way as high as Mount Everest. Her feet are no doubt as big as the mountain chain by now, with the highest clouds reaching only as far as her ankles. The ozone layer probably rests just above her knees, with her head now reaching at the bottom of the thermosphere. 

 

I’m going to wake Lian up, we have a lot of distance to cover today if we want to reach somewhere safe. We also need to climb out of this deepening shaft and get a bearing on what Zhang Ran is doing.

 


 

19th of May, 20XX, 10:07 

We’ve met others.

 

After we set out from inside the folds of her toe knuckle, we took a moment to admire our surroundings: the sprawling tract of skin, in a constant shift as it expanded outwards from all directions, continued for thousands of meters in every direction. The distant mass of her nail, south of us, reflected the sun heavily, acting as a sort of mirror. We were too far inside her for our view to see what lay around her. At the edge of our present world lay only clouds and the blue sky. While Lian and I were curious at our relative position on the old world, we also noticed a large patch of debris and dirt farther up her toe: the elements our titan had picked up last night. 

 

Looking up, Ran seemed immobile. It was hard to see past her midsection, but it appeared she held one of her hands around her vagina, with her long fingers prodding the insides in a slow, massage-like way. Her other hand was grasping one of her breasts, with a finger flicking what appeared like an erect nipple. The movement of her vertiginous long hair floated in a way indicating a lack of gravity.

 

Ran was escaping her cradle. She was masturbating and enjoying in the simplest of terms her constant growth. At her size, her movement had to be deliberate and calculated in order to minimize damage.

 

Lian shook me out of my reverie. We departed for the field of debris.

 


There, in front of us stood the remnants of several different cities. A hill composed of dug up dirt, rocks, trees and even buildings stood in front of us. Standing on the edge of the mass, Lian pointed out the area where the soil had been deposited: Ran’s skin was visibly speeding out from it. Like a decently fast treadmill, we saw ourselves being pulled farther away from the point we observed. It seems Zhang Ran dropped the materials in a sort of incline on her knuckle. The valley like structure of her bones here served as a sort of cup holder for the mess. Her body expanded, yet the different things she dropped stayed in place thanks to the curve.

Lian and I pushed forward, and reached the soil. Finally, a sort of stability. Only when we now surround ourselves with these relatively unmoving debris did the previous strange morphology of Ran appear to us in contrast. We climbed, going around large skyscrapers that stuck out of the dirt here and there. Their architecture differed from one to the other. Some seemed to be Chinese and Korean in construct, others more European or American. Everything was a blur.

 

It was about an hour of exploration later that we found the first survivor: a tall, young man was walking around, bare like us, pale of skin and red of hair. Lian ran to him, and I joined shortly. We quickly made sure he was alright, and explained the situation. The man was obviously lost, unable to comprehend what happened. We learned of others nearby.

 

It did not take long for us to assemble a group numbering close to twenty. Most had already removed their tattered clothes, and the few that didn’t followed suit from the pressure of others. As the situation dawned on everyone, the implication provided us with the means to take a resolute decision: to see if we could make this patch of dirt on our giant being liveable. We had a wide variety of people present, with all sorts of skills.

 

A project was born.


As I’ve been writing this part, tremors have begun anew. I think Ran is moving herself again. This time though, we seem to be able to keep standing. She must be moving deliberately slowly. 

 

I’m going to check on the others….

 


19th of May, 20XX, 15:59

After our initial encounters, and after having explained everything to everyone, I convinced all to follow Lian and I to the edge of the materials. It was then, as we were dividing the upcoming tasks among us, that a dark form blotted the sky: Zhang Ran’s finger. We sat and looked upward as a long, smooth, nail of immense proportions approached above. It held in its form, in between the space that was under the nail, more debris and soil. A finger from Ran’s other hand approached and gave a quick flick to the nail. I instructed everyone to cover their ears. Just in time, as the shockwave of the motion reached us after, piercing our bodies like a reverberating clap. Buildings, debris, mangled steel, vegetation, earthly soil and more fell from her. What was a small millimeter to her was tens and tens of meters to us.

 

Ran gave us more land, but even her careful attempt stopped just short of a new cataclysm for us. Again, the slope of the knuckle and the movement of her expansion condensed the materials around us, eventually connecting to the landmass.

 

Lian looked at me with a beaming smile. I admit that it was hard to hide my own. She was providing us with a path for the future. An ever important ray of hope that Zhang Ran was not the end, but a new beginning. She would be our shepherd. At the same moment that some of us started wondering about liquids, more precisely water, we noticed that the titan’s hand had departed to dive deep into the hairy open sex that stood kilometers above our head. She rubbed her insides softly, before bringing her hand back down to us. There, at the tip of her finger, was a mass of her lubricant that amalgamated into a sphere. As it got closer to us, gravity started taking effect, and the liquid mass started elongating downward. 

 

The single drop fell. Memories of yesterday filled my vision, back when her juices tore through an entire modern city. This time though, the drop fell just outside the land base. The liquid rolled off her dry skin cells before collecting around our soil. I walked toward it, Lian following me by just a few paces. I thought it smelled divine. A sort of sweet emanation. I plunged my hands in it, and drank. It smelled sweet because it -was- sweet. Just a smidge. 

 

In just a few minutes, all of our group was bathing in the new river, drinking, laughing and playing. Wet and sticky from Ran’s water, I embraced Lian and told her we would be okay. I was sure of it. Behind us, I even noticed seeds poking out of the upturned soil.

 

Already, a few hours have passed, and some of our group started to gather materials for construction. The ruined buildings were too dangerous to live in, but they could definitely be salvaged. We even welcomed a few more stragglers that noticed the commotion.

 

For my part, I’m sitting by a broken wall made of stone and cement. I’m looking upward, at Ran, as she’s walking around. The view of her angled tibia shifts as it sets itself vertical, a result of her foot advancing forward, giving us a view of her now massively overgrown labia. In its shadows, I could see light amidst its folds. No doubt others have elected to live there. It seems the relative growth of her sex had slowed down some. Maybe the initial hormonal discharge was tapering down? I had no idea really, and all I can do now is speculate. Yet her sex was still something to behold, taking up most of the space between her upper thighs, with the labia folds pressing against her inner thighs as if trying to move her legs apart. An eternal reminder of a godlike engine of reproduction. 

 

The view was short lived, as she kept moving her foot forward for her next step. As the angle progressed, I could now see her stomach and the underside of her hanging breasts. Again, in its darker corners, I saw light. It seems we were losing a planet, yet gained a living deity. While Ran ascended to godhood, we ascended to a new reality, one where our new natural environment would be sentient. Ran’s face, deep in the upper atmosphere, was illuminated by the sun. Sharp light contrasted her beautiful facial features while also emphasizing her gaunt cheeks. Her voluminous long hair trailed constantly behind her now: gravity that high up probably did not have as strong a hold on them as it did in her previous life. A short rumble passed through the area. Her foot had landed, no doubt completely obliterating the earth’s crust under it, and thus continuing her eternal motion, until her labia passed again overhead followed by the tense mass of her lower leg. 

 

For now, I’m noting down her current measurements:


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -nineteenth of May, 16:00-

Height: ~160.62 km ( ~99.80 mi)

Feet length: ~27.80 km ( ~17.27 mi)

Toe Length: ~6.32 km ( ~3.93 mi)

Hand Length: ~20 km ( ~12.45 mi)

Finger Length: ~8.96 km (~5.57 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~10.5 m (~34.5 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~18.97 km ( ~11.79 mi)

Nipple Length: ~3.16 km ( ~1.96 mi)

Nipple Diameter: ~1.84 km ( ~1.15 mi)

Clitoris Diameter: ~1.58 km ( ~1 mi)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -nineteenth of May, 16:00 : ~8.51 km ( ~5.29 mi)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -nineteenth of May, 16:00 : ~142 m ( ~465  ft)

Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -nineteenth of May, 16:00 : ~2.36 m ( ~7 ¾ ft)


Estimated rate of growth: 5.30%/h


 

I write this, and these numbers make sense, but not the scale. The toe we are standing out looks unending, but I realize it is because we are looking at a surface that’s almost as long as Mount Everest now.

 

The sole of just one of her feet is enough to utterly cover an average modern city.

 

Her clitoris, this mass of nerves existing only to pleasure her, could easily fill the Arizona meteor crater. I mentally pictured my visit of a few years past to the area, and knew that the vast expense I had witnessed that day could be easily filled by her erect clitoris, if not obliterate it.

 

Right now, though, Lian is calling me. I’ll go help her prepare the area for the night.

 

 


19th of May, 20XX, 22:34

The sun sets over a distant ridge of Ran’s toe knuckle. We’ve kept the time going according to the original location, but since she’s moved around the planet, we for sure have displaced to a new time zone. The sun’s orange rays are beaming almost horizontally now, illuminating a few of the shacks we’ve erected. A third of the crew left to explore the ruins to forage for food. Apparently some of them spotted parts of an old supermarket farther up the hill. Sam and Gertrud, two hardy northern european ladies, are busy preparing fields, and planting all the seeds they could find. I didn’t get to speak to them much, but their well built bodies belies that they used to work on farms.

 

As for myself, I’ve been trying to find medical supplies. Perhaps tomorrow, I will also go foraging, and see if I could find any ruins related to the medical field. The idea of starting my profession again is strange, I admit. After all, this entire situation began with my expertise being requested to help Zhang Ran. It’s not even been a full month, yet the skinny girl I once knew is now my entire plane of existence. Actually, not her, but simply a small part of her feet is our world. Yet her being is ever present to us should we simply look up. What of the future though? I’m left wondering about the coming days, and how we might perceive Zhang Ran as her main body gets further and further away from us, like an ever expanding universe. At least, it seems she’s providing us with an atmosphere, a place to live, food and water. We have the essentials for now, but the hard work is ahead: rebuilding society.

 

The sun set, and Lian and I consumed ourselves again, behind rocks that could hide our carnal needs. Not that we had any shame of doing it in front of the others, we’ve already seen two go at it not tens of meters away from the main group, but simply out of a desire of personal intimacy. At least for me. Just for this moment. Lian’s muscular thighs griped my waist with wild abandon at the same time my sex penetrated her. This was our birth, our absolution. All the guilt I felt left me at that moment. Life would begin anew here. My failure to cure Ran started a new world. It had been out of my hands since the beginning.

 

This, if you’re reading, is the end of the genesis. Attached after this part are my predictions for the following days, and how Ran will compare to the old world. I’m sitting close to the edge of our world. Ran’s skin will soon be expanding so fast that a single misstep outside the zone where the soil stays contained would see anyone being dragged away faster than they could run back. I will be leaving the writings on her skin, like a bottle to the sea,  and come what may to them.

 

If you find this, and are lost, give a sign to the sky. Zhang Ran will see you, and she will provide for you. Every few hours, we all saw her give materials to diverse areas on her body. You do not have to suffer alone. She’ll always be with you.

 

May we find utopia on our goddess.