- Text Size +

18th of May, 20XX, 08:30, Aboard the “Tiny Otter”

I had a dream last night. I was with Huang Lian, in a small wooden cabin. Somehow, we stood on a strange, upheaved soil, not unlike crumpled paper. The soil ended not too far in front of the cottage, and there, an infinite horizon of a tan colored soil made of differing pillars and bulging hills around deep chasms, all the same color. Dark lines criss-crossed here and there, just under the surface. That’s about what I remember, until I woke up, with Lian straddling me, her thighs gripping my midsection. I think I tried protesting, but she shut me up. I was uncovered, and so was she, her strong body exposed to me. Her fit appearance explained all I needed to know as for why she was able to pin me down so easily. Her face crisped up, as if she experienced pain. My own sex was hurting, as it seemed I was stuck with an erection that would not subside. My heart pounded, my instincts urging me to grab Lian and ram her through.

 

Thankfully, before anything else happened, she pulled herself off, yelling in great displeasure, and with me now naked on the bed I had fallen asleep. It’s about then that reason came back to me. I promptly got up and grabbed the nearest pair of underpants. I asked Lian what was happening, but deep down, I knew the answer. She firmly grabbed my arm, not out of aggressiveness, but out of desperation of holding in her urges and pulled me outside the cabin, with my erection still grossly tenting my underwear. It was early in the morning, yet my brain noticed the lack of sun outside. It was not just gray, as is typical of a cloudy day, but dark, as if a solar eclipse took place.

 

I stumbled with Huang outside the cabin, and witnessed Ran: the goddess was crouching over the capital, her form blotting out the sun rays from ever reaching us. Her long feet stood on either side of the city, with her sex hanging just above the capital. Elongated fingers played with its form, a skinny thumb massaging the clitoris as the rest plunged deep inside the hairy cavernous folds that filled up the space between her legs, bloated from excitement. The air reeked of a thick sweat, and I found the heat unbearable.  Zang Ran’s genitals filled the sky, with her long hair blanketing her backside as it provided a curtain on either side, far off in the distance. 

 

I turned to Lian, and saw her, still desperately trying to contain her urges. Ran’s left foot moved very slightly in the distance, probably to balance herself, and proceeded to lower her genitals, until its long skin folds touched the ground, piling up over downtown. From what I could see, a single fold of her labia seemed enough to fill an entire city highway. Far in the distance, to where the opposite end of downtown stood, was the lower part of her vagina that touched land. Above us, pulsing dark and red, was her clitoris, constantly massaged by her colossal hand. 

 

That was when the quakes hit us. Large waves rocked the boat as it traversed the marina, and distant ruins that were somehow still standing crumbled down. I could only guess this being the shock from Ran’s foot having moved earlier. The boat rose and fell as the waves passed by us. I saw Zhang Ran’s gargantuan opening lowering itself toward us, and Lian rued herself on me. Myself, I could not hold it in anymore. It seemed that as Ran broke our accepted concept of reality, as the most prevalent display of her body increased its presence to us, those of us, me and Huang, that had not yet had our will broken just saw all presence of mind leave us. 

 

I don’t remember well what happened after. I remember distinct images of Ran’s vagina enveloping my vision, and Lian’s very own enveloping my penis. Our forms intermingled. I remember feeling her hands grab my neck, her rasped breath kissing me from my chin, down my chest and toward my pleasure trail. We rolled around, all the while we felt temperature rising sharply as the god above us increased her ministrations. Mist eventually appeared around Ran’s labia, until a few minutes later a downpour of vaginal lube rained across the city. The ground became slippery. In between moments of our body grinding against each other, me and Lian surprised ourselves by grabbing a handful of the pooling white liquid that showered around us. I was tasting -her- It felt electrifying. This seemingly normal flowing liquid that now dominated the city like a powerful rainstorm was being produced from inside Ran’s very own body. From her, to me and Lian. My last memories of the morning were of us lathering our body with it, and participating in ever intensifying acts of debauchery, my mind alternating between feeling submerged by Ran’s presence and Huang Lian’s dominant behavior. All I know next is that while Lian was busy digging deep in my mouth with her tongue, I looked up, and saw it: a flood of incomensurable proportions falling in what felt like slow motion from the gaping titanic sex. It lifted the ground level of the downtown area like a meteor exploding the crust of the earth. I saw debris bouncing in all directions as the waves submerged anything and anyone in its wake that might have still been intact. 

 

Lian did not care, continuing her assault on my senses as she mounted me. That’s when I closed my eyes, and embraced her. I brought her up, and inside the cabin of the boat, locking the doors before laying down. The flood of Ran’s inner juice washed over us immediately after.


18th of May, 20XX, 12:51

I think I was vaguely aware of the calm. I opened my eyes to see Huang asleep on the floor, naked and looking exhausted. The cabin was littered with various knickknacks from the room, probed by the bright light of the sun filtering from the windows. My back ached from our previous activities. I headed outside and saw the ruins of the capital far away in the distance. We floated on a veritable lake of Ran’s ejaculation. It must have pushed us kilometers away. She was by now sitting down properly, her thighs on each side of the city, with her legs extending all the way past us, her long feet pointing skyward. Ran was leaning down, supporting her weight by having her hands on her raised knees. I couldn’t quite make it out, but it seemed to me she was speaking to someone. If I had to guess, it was one of her “hearers”, or however these lip readers called themselves. It was about the middle of the day, and I decided to log some data. Mostly to kill time while I waited on Lian to wake up by herself.

 

I decided to compare her state of this morning, as she stood over us, to the moment I was noting these down.

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -eighteenth  of May, 08:00-

Height: ~32.71 km ( ~20.32 mi)

Feet length: ~5.66 km ( ~3.52 mi)

Toe Length: ~1.29 km ( ~0.80 mi)

Hand Length: ~4.08 km ( ~2.53 mi)

Finger Length: ~1.82 km (~1.13 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~2.15 m (~7 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~3.86 km ( ~2.40 mi)

Nipple Length: ~644 m ( ~0.40 mi)

Nipple Diameter: ~376 m ( ~1232 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~322 m ( ~1056 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 08:00 : ~1.61 km ( ~1 mi)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 08:00 : ~27 m ( ~88 ft)

Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 08:00 : ~45 cm ( ~18 in)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.91%/h



As I noted this second set of data, a feeling of unease gripped me as it had a few times before, when doing this very same thing. 



Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 10:52-

Height: ~37.78 km ( ~23.37 mi)

Feet length: ~6.54 km ( ~4 mi)

Toe Length: ~1.50 km ( ~0.92 mi)

Hand Length: ~4.71 km ( ~2.91 mi)

Finger Length: ~2.11 km (~1.31 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~2.5 m (~8 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~4.46 km ( ~2.77 mi)

Nipple Length: ~744 m ( ~0.46 mi)

Nipple Diameter: ~434 m ( ~1423 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~372 m ( ~1220 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 10:52 : ~1.87 km ( ~1.16 mi)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 10:52 : ~31 m ( ~102  ft)

Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 10:52 : ~52 cm ( ~21  in)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.95%/h



In the spawn of maybe 5 or so hours, it seems she gained about ten kilometers in height, her feet growing from five or so kilometers long to almost seven. An increase of about twenty percent in size. When you’ve studied medicine like me, you get to know many things. Things that you assume you would be able to see, understand and comprehend. But sometimes reality comes crashing through, and only the hardiest of practitioners are able to steel themselves in their resolve. For me, this was the moment I finally felt tested. By nightfall, Ran will probably have doubled her size of this morning. That her size now doubled every day was, at that point, simply apocalyptic. That’s when Lian showed up beside me. I explained to her the reasons for my current state and showed her my latest notes. 

 

I’m really glad I met her. In the end, she was the one to pick my mood up. We headed outside together, still wearing nothing but our skin. The weather was so warm around Zhang Ran’s titanic body that it was now pointless to suit up. I told Lian to assemble all our belongings on the deck and to prepare the backpacks. I’ll admit, it was hard to not make light of our looks: we both could have passed for two naturists trekking through the woods. Myself, I was feeling adventurous.

 

Once prepared, I used the flare gun, and signaled Ran. Not a moment after I shot it, before it even started arching back down, Zhang Ran’s head rose up. She had obviously seen it and us. Her dimples showed as she smiled, despite the distance. Her hand motioned for us to come over. The wind around us picked up. I yelled at Lian to crouch down, to get some semblance of stability. Ran displaced her leg above the boat and the amount of displaced air seemed greater than ever. Her monstrous heel passed over head, like an alien spaceship that could obliterate us in seconds if it so desired. It lowered itself a few kilometers away in front of us. Her gigantic sole pointed straight up into the sky past the low clouds for a moment, until she started bringing it down toward us, pivoting on her heel. It was like a mountainous wall coming down.

 

Never had I noticed the myriads of details on it before. Hundreds of lines and marks that would have been unnoticeable to the eye before. In the end, Ran flexed her toes, bringing them into a curl as her sole touched the ground, her toes upheaving the soil under her lake of ejaculate as she pressed the tip of them downwards, just a few precise meters in front of us. Enormous waves cascaded around the ship as we were thrown to the floor. Lian yelled at me briefly, and it was by reflex that I grabbed her just as she would have slid off the boat from a wave of Ran’s juices. The agitated liquid calmed down after a minute, disappearing through the open soil. It seemed the boat was now aground: Ran’s giant digits rose the earth so much when pressing down that lifted the boat out of the water to have it rest on the newly raised soil.

 

Ran’s toes obscured our vision of her. They stood skyward, like an enormous wall of flesh, shielded by the wall of keratin that was her nails. Huang Lian and I jumped off, our feet sinking slightly in the muddy dirt. It was sort of surreal to stand so close to a structure that seemed like a mountain to us, yet was but a small part of a living entity. We passed by the nail and headed for the burgeoning mound of skin to  the side of the nail. The lines of her toeprints rose upward along the curve of her digit. They looked spacious enough for the two of us, around two meters wide I estimated. Inside the print, piles of skin provided a grasp for us to climb this vertical enclave. We picked one that was closest to the nail. From what I could see, I was sure it would lead us just on top of her toe, not too far from the root of her nail. Lian and I attached each other with a cord for safety, should one fall, and started the climb. Eventually we reached a curve that flattened the path about thirty degrees toward the ground. We elected to stay here for a moment...

 

But that is when everything moved. I yelled at Lian to secure herself, and we pressed our bodies in Zhang Ran’s indentations as hard as we could. It took about a minute for the toeprint in which we stood to go from vertical to horizontal as she raised her toes, letting them rest in their natural pose. An enormous tremor shook us as she braced her foot down. Above us, we saw her tibia dress itself vertically, and while grabbing her knee for support, Ran stood upright. Her chest and the above area disappeared in the atmosphere. She seemed to be looking outward for something. 

 

Ran hasn’t moved for a few minutes now. I can discern her hands around her hips. Her prodigiously long and now massive hair strands hang in on the side and in front of her body mass, indicating that the other shadow I see up in the atmosphere is probably her head looking down at us.

This is where we are right now. I’m noting down her current estimated height with a few more measures, and after we’ll be departing for deeper grounds on her toe. I figure if we can reach just past the first knuckle of it we should be relatively safe for a while. The area should be prone to less flexion on the part of our god.



Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -eighteenth  of May, 12:51-

Height: ~41.61 km ( ~25.86 mi)

Feet length: ~7.20 km ( ~4.47 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~2.75 m (~9 ft)


Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 12:51 : ~57 cm ( ~23  in)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.97%/h




18th of May, 20XX, 23:38 

 I write this now with Lian sleeping by my side.  Our current situation is definitely precarious.

 

Earlier we continued on the same path. As I said, we aimed to reach one of the knuckles on her foot. We kept following the toeprint line and as we advanced, the walls of it on each side of us decreased: we soon came on a flat area, with the line fading out. An amazing sight appeared all around us: for kilometers ahead, was Ran’s now absurdly long foot. The lower angle of the afternoon sun displayed sharp veins, high as distant hills to us, that crisscrossed the landmass of  the top of her foot. To our immediate left was a small plain of keratin that was her nail, a slight pinkish hue emanating from underneath its rough surface. On our right, a few tens of meters away, Ran’s skin curved down toward the edge of her toe. We stood just above the ruins of the capital. What was not flooded from her past excitation was in apparent ruins, fire and smoke dotting the horizon. Looking to the sky, I could see the lower clouds were not too far now. It was only a matter of time before her toes themselves reached the cloudline. 

 

While powerful winds pushed us around, I brought Lian closer, and pointed out to her an area that looked a bit more than a kilometer and half away: the area where the skin of her digit rose up like a hill, dotted with imposing crevasses here and there. Her knuckle. If we could get just past those, we would be around a more stable area compared to her other dexterous body parts. Zhang Ran, for her part, held still, unmoving. We proceeded onward. 

 

As we walked, I couldn’t help but notice how much rougher her skin looked compared to when I had done the trek from her nipple down to her groin. All the little imperfections of her body were magnified. Her skin appeared as piles of extremely small paper on top of each other, connected in a network of subtle webs. I pointed out to Lian small mounds of the skin that were higher up than the rest of the ground by a few decimeters, their appearance white and brittle. Dry skin.

 

Finally, we passed by the side of the root of her nail. The fold of skin over it was around a few meters tall. Jumping down it, had we entertained the idea, would have been perilous. I will admit I took a quick trip to the edge and looked down. I stared at the nail for a minute. Honestly, I almost expected to see it grow longer in front of us. 

 

There was a certain trepidation in the air between Lian and I. We both were sort of excited at the adventure despite the numerous grim outcomes probably waiting for us. It seems I can only think about those now, while I write this. At the moment, our minds were focused on our objectives, and time was of the essence. Every moment that passed made our destination that much farther out. 

 

At last, we reached the bottom of the slope that was her prominent knuckle. Tired and beaten that we were, the thirty to forty degrees angle of the slope was getting to us. Lian, for her part, seemed flustered. I knew what was happening too well myself, as I started noticing the feeling that had dominated us on the boat growing in me. The air was hot and humid, thick with Ran’s odour. We both had more and more trouble fighting back the raw sexual urge emanating from the gargantuan growing being. Finally, we reached the top, out of breath and with sweat permeating our bodies. I turned to Huang Lian to say something, I can’t remember what, but as I did, she fell on me with all the energy she had left, pinning me to the ground against Ran’s warm flesh. I responded in kind, and embraced her. We rolled around as I penetrated her with my rigid sex. It’s as if our mind had broken. Looking back, we should have been more careful, more aware of our surroundings.

 

The soft soil disappeared under us as we moved, and we fell down a surprisingly sharp slope for a minute before reaching its bottom: Lian and I had slipped down the main crease of her knuckle. Having reached the more stable ground that was the bottom of the trench, we both removed our backpacks, and continued our embrace. How long? I could not say, but certainly close to an hour. Eventually, we laid there, spent and with the wind taken out of our sails. We both laid back against a ridge of skin. I looked up: on both our sides rose sharp angled walls that were her skin crease for what I estimated was around ten meters. The temperature was noticeably warmer here, as we had moved down her outer layers of skin. 

 

We rested a while and, not long after we had just finished eating some snacks, we found ourselves suddenly pressed against the ground, moments before feeling weightless, and then pressed down anew. I struggled to keep air in my lungs. Terrible tremors shook us constantly just before being pushed against her skin. She was walking. I could see the clouds above zooming past us at great speed in repeated intervals. The physicality of Ran’s movements prevented us from any agency, other than trying to steady ourselves. As her toe articulated, we saw the walls of her crease over us open and close in succession, with the ground becoming much more firm every time it opened up, probably from her tendons and muscles pulling with all manners of strength. These movements continued for around a quarter of an hour. Eventually, she stopped, and silence filled the air anew… for but a moment.

 

It was Lian that noticed them first, her hearing being better than mine. Eventually I heard it too: distant cries, as if listening to a crowd from afar. Shadow overtook our vantage point. Zhang Ran’s gigantic tibia appeared above us at an angle, covering the sky. She must have crouched down. I told Lian I’d go look at the situation, and climbed out of the skin fold we were hiding in. She elected to wait for me at the bottom of it. 

 

The view from atop her toe knuckle was clear: the evening sun was low over the horizon. The valley between Ran’s feet was completely different. A nearby body of water hinted at the ocean and a new city dressed  between her feet. I found myself mystified by the scene I was witnessing: the titan had lowered herself over the city, as she had done with the capital, and let the outrageously colossal lips of her labia drop down and cover most of the city. Her giant feet, including the one we stood on, covered most of the suburbs. One of her feet alone would have been enough to cover the entire city by now, had she decided. Instead, I saw Ran’s gargantuan hands dig at several places, lifting soil, structures and people alike with great care, before placing the content she grabbed on various areas of her body: deep in her vagina, then grabbing some more, and then on her breasts. She even placed a patch high up on her shoulder, or at least close to them. It was hard to see from my position. In only five minutes, most of the city had been dug up. The cries of its inhabitants were no more. There was one last part of the city that remained. Titanic fingers dug under it.

 

My eyes widened as I realized: her hand was coming this way. I jumped back down the skin gully of her toe, and reached Lian, yelling at her to take cover. Her hand lowered around the second knuckle of her toe. Ran angled her hand, and all the materials she had picked up slid down her skin, falling off the edge of her fingers and piling up on the place the top of her toe joined with the rest of her foot. The sound was horrendous. It is as if a terrible earthquake screamed only a few kilometers away from us. A low, distant rumbling.

 

Lian pondered out loud if we should head there, see what it was about, but we did not have time to think. Ran rose again, and repeated this entire process. Again she walked around, reaching new areas and places, and again she picked them up before latering them on different places of her body. This lasted for hours. I felt weak, stuck with Huang Lian as we hid inside the fold of her knuckle.

 

By now, night has fallen, and things have yet to calm down. Ran just stopped walking, and is in the process of placing more of another city on herself. The fold we’re in has increased to around ten meters deep. Tomorrow will be our last chance to get out of here before the walls become too high or too steep.

My notes for Zhang Ran’s current condition are as follow:


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 23:38-

Height: ~67.96 km ( ~42.23 mi)

Feet length: ~11.76 km ( ~7.31 mi)

Toe Length: ~2.68 km ( ~1.66 mi)

Hand Length: ~8.47 km ( ~5.26 mi)

Finger Length: ~3.79 km (~2.36 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~4.5 m (~14.6 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~8 km ( ~5 mi)

Nipple Length: ~1.34 km ( ~0.83 mi)

Nipple Diameter: ~780 m ( ~0.48 mi)

Clitoris Diameter: ~669 m ( ~0.4 mi)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 23:38 : ~3.46 km ( ~2.15 mi)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 23:38 : ~58 m ( ~189  ft)

Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -eighteenth of May, 23:38 : ~96 cm ( ~38  in)


Estimated rate of growth: 5.09%/h