- Text Size +

THE FINAL DAYS

Ran Outgrows The City

 

 

XXth of May, 20XX, XX:XX

There is a new world now, and it is ever changing, ever expanding. I will be leaving this journal behind, on the off chance that a soul stumbles upon it. May it helps them understand what befell the old world. Behold this account of the last days of a civilization and embrace it, for it is the truth. 

 


 

17th of May, 20XX, 09:13

Like so often in the past few weeks, last night had me restless, except this time it was from anticipation. Around seven in the morning, I saw my guess of last night justly vindicated. I was half asleep, and the sounds of the world slowly bled into my dreams. People yelled and tremors shook the bed. After a few seconds came a loud rumbling. I snapped wide awake, jumped out of bed and ran to the window. There, over the distant horizon, I saw her head peak just above the mountain range, with her features still obfuscated by the distance, indicating she was still leagues away. It’s strange that despite such a vision my heart twisted in an unexpected joy as I saw her. In a way, I suppose she was becoming a fixture in what I felt was a rapidly changing reality. I immediately scrambled, packed my belongings and scrambled downstairs as quickly as I could. With force, I pushed the doors of the lobby wide open and was greeted by an eerie silence: everyone was transfixed at what appeared in the distance. The hotel stood just by a large boulevard, flanked by increasingly smaller buildings as it pointed toward the outer city limits. The mountain ridge lining the horizon, past which laid the ruins of L. town, was visible from here. I started walking as fast as my legs could take me, toward what everyone else seemed to perceive as an uncertain, dangerous novelty. Just over the far-off elevation, Zhang Ran was coming into view, appearing higher as she traversed the earth’s curvature toward us. Eventually, Ran was fully into view, her nakedness displayed for the millions to see in this city.

 

I could scarcely believe her height. There was a goddess, walking over a mountain peak the same way one straddles over a small coffee table. Her right foot had just paced forward and a plume of dirt rose up as if she had stepped in a pile of fine dust. Moments later, the vibration of her step reached us. The ground shook, accompanied by a deep rumble that would have traversed your ribcage. It was at that moment that people started running. For my part, I was mesmerized by what I now perceived as an unmistakingly beautiful leviathan. Her hair trailed behind her as if she was slowly advancing through thick water. No doubt she felt resistance from the atmosphere itself. Her frame parted the clouds as it passed through them, creating a strong trail behind her as the vapor rushed to fill the empty void left by her passage. In fact, harsh winds blew through the city from the air she displaced. We all could feel Zhang Ran’s presence, despite how distant she was. Each step brought her kilometers closer. 

 

I kept jogging down the boulevard, passing runners heading in the opposite direction. Ran was now excessively close to the city’s edge. Her slender frame seemed to extend forever, like an impossible wall reaching for the sky. Only a few more steps, and she would be here. The skyscrapers around me swung from the vibrations. The earth shook and trembled every time she took one more stride. At some point, I just couldn’t walk anymore. The incessant tremors cracked many features of the nearby structures, forcing myself and the nearby crowd to take to the middle of the road for protection. Ran had reached the edge of the city, and her left foot came down to place itself meticulously close. Its heel hit not far away from the city and the distorted perspective brought about by the magnitude of her sole and its closeness created the impression of an ever rising wall of flesh falling down towards us. The sole eventually made contact, projecting a strong gust of wind that rose dust all around us, the wind chafing at our ears as tremendous vibrations shook us down on all fours.

 

Everything stopped. Silence filled the once bustling city. To my left and right, crowds gathered again, and everyone looked up. Although she stood kilometers away from the center of the city, Ran still seemed to be standing directly above us, her legs straddling the city on each side. Both her hands rested on each side of her hips. Without moving her legs, she bent her torso down slightly. Her freakishly long hair slowly whispered until they hung down on each side of her. Her breasts detached slightly from her stomach, pulled down by gravity. If she had been standing outside the city before, she was now directly above me from simply leaning forward.

 

Everyone gawked at the titan, and I got busy searching through my backpack. There was an object I had meant to use. I picked up the large, red pistol, and aimed its wide gunbarrel upward. It triggered easily: an overly bright ball of flame left it, and the flare shot up so fast its bright light rose rapidly past the nearby skyscrapers. Zhang Ran’s eyes lit up with passion. Her face contorted into a smile of gargantuan proportions. She spoke. The movement of her lips was deliberately slow, allowing me to read her words easily: “There you are!” I read. The clouds in front of her swiftly parted, blown apart like dust motes in the wind. I rushed through my belongings and dug out the pair of sound blocking earmuffs I possessed, placing them over my ears. Time stood still. I counted the seconds while steeling myself. I knew that, in a short time, it would hit us like a wall. I ran to a nearby lamppost, and embraced it with both my arms. Just then it arrived. A deafening, low pitched sound like nothing anyone could have heard before. The force of the gale hurled most people to the ground, including me. The goddess had spoken with a voice not unlike a weapon of mass destruction. 

 

When I finally looked back toward her, I saw Ran’s hand approaching, her index finger extended. Her long hair began to pile up around the city as she lowered herself, covering buildings like vine and darkening the skies with their mass just as they had in L. town. Her digit was moments away, with its points aimed straight at me. Screams rose, breaking the relative silence of the populace around us, and many fled as if their life depended on it. Ran’s finger planted itself tens of meters away from me, like an otherworldly Tower of Babel, tearing the asphalt apart as easily as one would a mound of dirt. The sound of the digging finger accompanied the now incessant quake she caused. I closed my eyes, grabbed a nearby pole, and waited for things to calm down. The wind carried away what dust had risen. In front of me, her index finger extended to the tallest height of a man-made highrise. I looked back at Ran’s visage, all the way up into the sky, and saw her speak a single command: “climb.” I put my backpack back on, and ran toward her finger. Seconds later, a strong gale blew through the city, reaching a crescendo before calming anew.

 

I stood in front of the tower of flesh her finger provided, marveling at her. The heat from her body was noticeable. I approached it and found purchase on a deep indentation provided by her fingerprint. The width of each was about half my size, but it was enough to hold on. I dug my feet in a lower indentation, and grabbed another depression with my arms, locking myself in place. The earth trembled as the finger gradually lifted upward, raising large clouds of dust from the soil it had disturbed. Sounds of falling debris filled the area. I held on as best as I could. Luckily, Ran thought of flipping her finger, and the area I had grabbed on gradually became a new floor. The speed at which I felt myself going upward was tremendous. I saw her skinny legs give way to her hairy, immense vagina. We passed through clouds as her navel came and went. Her breasts, once decently perky and skinny, filled up my view for leagues. Somehow, I could still breathe without a problem. Finally, her face showed up: strong, accentuated and immaculate. Ran must have held her finger relatively only a few centimeters from her face, but to me it seemed like she was still so far away. Her lips parted, revealing her signature devious smile. Her eyes were fixed on me. It was impossible for me to say whether she could see my form or not. 

 

Ran’s lips moved, their form contorting as she spoke, but I was too close to read them. Only two seconds later, a loud thunder clap reached me, with the shockwave throwing me on my back. The rugged soil of her fingerprints quickly stopped me in place, having been pushed back a few meters on the sprawling expanse of her fingertip. Without understanding why, we moved again as she displaced her hand away from her face. She seemed to be conscious enough of my predicament as she lowered her hand slower this time, enabling me to stay on my feet. The form of her torso rose up like an infinite pillar, until I stopped in front of a gargantuan, dark, erect nipple. Ran’s display of arousal could have rivaled the size of the tallest skyscrapers in the capital. The titan brought her finger closer to it, until it connected, and flipped. I was thrown forward with immense kinetic energy, and landed where I now stand: on Zhang Ran’s engorged teat. 

 

I’ve been taking my bearings for a while now, and found a place to rest just under a protruding fleshy mound on this colossal engorgement. Her mammary tip had always appeared rugged, which at this size presented a labyrinth of indentations. Her skin was excessively warm, and every second a constant loud drum echoed through the walls of her udders: her heartbeat. Inside this indentation from which I stood, I could not see anything but the upper end of her torso and the bottom of her chin. Her head tipped forward, her chin nesting in her neck as she presented a ridiculous position. Once again, her eyes fixed on me, whether deliberately or accidentally. I’m ready for what may come.

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 09:13-

Height: ~11.21 km ( ~6.96 mi)

Feet length: ~1.94 km ( ~1.20 mi)

Toe Length: ~441 m ( ~1447 ft)

Hand Length: ~1.40 km ( ~0.87 mi)

Finger Length: ~625 m (~2050 ft)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~74 cm (~29 in)

Breast Diameter: ~1.32 km ( ~0.82 mi)

Nipple Length: ~221 m ( ~724 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~129 m ( ~422 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~110 m ( ~362 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 09:13 : ~519 m ( ~1704 ft)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 09:13 : ~8.66 m ( ~28  ft)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.63%/h


 

17th of May, 20XX, 13:32

I had just made myself comfortable and laid down in a small depression that dug between two fattening bumps on her dark teat, my arms spread out and regenerating back some strength. Every few seconds, the sounds of a heavy, powerful stream of liquid passed by, inflating the ground around me for a moment before deflating again. The sound of her heartbeat was omnipresent. The air smelled strongly of her body odour, which the humid atmosphere reinforced. High above, in the distant skies, her face looked down, beaming her white teeth in a smile of radiance. The sun had just disappeared as her hand approached her bosoms, shading the area I was in. I looked toward the tip of her nipple, more than a hundred meters away, and that was considering I was probably laid down around the middle of its length. The fingertip of her index started making small circles on the front surface of her teat. I felt she took great care, careful to avoid causing too many tremors for me. I could hear the streams under her skin increase in intensity. The bumps of the walls around me gorged themselves on her life and grew in proportion. I packed my things, and started walking toward her finger. 

 

After a few minutes, the rumbles of her moans reached me. I looked up to see her mouth open, breathing slowly, taking in the pleasure from what I assumed was the stimulation she exerted on her teat. I picked up the pace. The way toward the front of the giant nipple wasn’t as straightforward as I thought. I had to navigate a few times around diverging bumps of her flesh. Some I could probably have climbed, but I preferred to conserve my energy. I didn’t have too much trouble apart from that. At her current size, the skin under my shoes provided for quite the solid surface, if not slightly elastic, like a sort of tensed trampoline. I had to be careful though, her skin cells, now definitely visible to the naked eye, could have been a source of stumble due to their differing elevations. Many times in my biology classes I had seen skin cells under a microscopic lens, for all sorts of purposes, but seeing it live as I did gave me an euphoric sense of walking amongst an alien landscape. This was something the human brain had never encountered in its existence.

 

Finally I turned a corner, and my sight opened up on the large underside of her index finger, still caressing with the same circular motion. I was not sure what to do, but thought maybe Ran had wanted me to reach out to it. Yet as I approached, her finger suddenly departed. As her index moved out, vertigo took me: the skin of her teat was still just a gentle slope in front of me, yet it was enough for it to reveal to me the endless expense of our blue sky. I had never been one for heights, and so I just fell down on my stomach, hugging the ground in what I will admit would have been a sad display of fear. Ran’s finger, still in my view, motioned upward, which I thought meant she wanted me to look up. I barely had time to see her mouth off “Hold on” before grasping the dark flesh of her nipple as hard as I could. I remember suddenly thanking the rugged shape of it as I felt myself fall despite not moving a centimeter: Zhang Ran was moving. I rapidly realized she was laying down. The ground shifted as she had sat down, and then lowered her back slowly, holding herself with her elbows as she shifted the mass of her torso ever more backward. As the angle of her skin under me shifted dangerously toward verticality, I started climbing up on all four, toward the front of her nipple. The area that once was vertical would soon be horizontal, and vice versa. This must have taken around five minutes, but felt interminable. I would move up a few meters, and Ran laid back some more, every few steps I took, she would slowly move down. There was no doubt now she was conscious of my position. 

 

At once, the tremors stopped: I had reached the apex and could see the most strange sight I had ever seen. Stretching in front of me for kilometers was her abdomen, with her prominent ribs as soft rolling hills. My vision continued down the valley of her abdominals, and saw a large, immensely thick forest that her pubic hair had become, growing atop a grotesquely inflated labia that seemed to fill most of the width between her groin. Her legs were raised up, and straddled comparatively lilliputian sized houses under her knees, with her immense feet in the distance slowly pushing through the outer edge of the capital as her growth continued unabated. For a moment she was my world. I must have sat there for a minute or so, before looking back at the head of our new Goddess. Her head was raised up, slightly hunched up. Somehow, she must have seen my bewilderment, as she gave the impression of having such a heartfelt laugh. Her mouth opened, and I fell down as her ribcage jerked up and down from laughter, her breasts trembling with it. She then spoke, and this time, simply mouthed carefully to me, barely making a sound, to “Find a way down. Find others. Find help. I will rest until you do so.”

 

I raised my shoulders, unsure of how to proceed. Ran continued: “You have a day…” and with that, her head slumped back, her palms placing themselves behind it to provide a cushion, and her eyes closed, her breathing growing calmer. 

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 10:07-

Nipple Length: ~231 m ( ~757 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~135 m ( ~442 ft)


 

With that said, I picked myself up, and secured my backpack properly. The first hurdle would be to climb down her erect nipple. Thinking back on it, I still can’t believe I made it all the way to the bottom. The first inclination wasn’t too bad, as I got closer to the edge. Her bumpy skin created the proper conditions for me to get down in between the creases of her teat. None of them were perfectly vertical, allowing purchase on high inclinations. As long as I sled down them carefully, making sure to never fall out by staying as close as I could to the inner wall of these indentations, I thought I would be fine. I took solace in her warmth that surrounded me, and proceeded carefully. I’m not sure how long, but it must have taken me almost an hour to get down the approximative quarter of a kilometer her nipple had grown to by now. I almost lost my footing once, about halfway through, but was able to quickly grasp a bulbous mound of skin, digging my hand inside a small hole which in retrospect might have been a milk duct. I did so for but a moment and instantly, the entirety of the area was swarmed with the sound of her rushing blood, the walls changing shape as the mass of her nippple increased in size from a renewed erection. From that point onward, the rest of my path went without problems.

 

Finally, the base of her teat widened, and I was now walking on a downward slope that reached 45 degrees only by moments. I had reached her areola and took note of the expanse ahead of me. 

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 11:19-

Areola Diameter: ~506 m ( ~1659 ft)


 

I looked back the way I came, and marveled one last time at the imposing tower her dark nipple drew against the sky. It seemed impossibly high, and I count myself extremely lucky to have survived the ordeal. I pressed onward. The ground was uneven, but I managed to advance much quicker than when I had to carefully climb down. Her areola had always been a bit puffy, giving it a bulbous look atop her own breasts, and from what I remembered was around a quarter of the size of her once small breasts. That meant I would have around two kilometers of travel in front of me. Eventually, the pigmentation of her skin changed, and the ground’s color shifted to a paler hue as I left the circle of her mammary gland. Small, light colored hair that would have been invisible to the naked eye dotted the expanse of her skin in front of me. The walk was uneventful, until eventually I came upon a sudden drop. The skin seemed to fold on itself like a large pancake, leaving in front of a drop several meters high: the final edge of her breast. Her skin cells were prominent enough for me to find purchase with either their small mound or some of the small hair poking around for my descent. 

 

By the time I reached her lower pectoral, safely aground, I noticed the time approaching midday. I calculated that in the last hour, her total height must have increased by about half a kilometer. Now that it would be mostly flat ground ahead, other than the hills provided by her ribcage and the slope down her abdomen, I thought I should try and jog a bit more. I grabbed some water from a cantina in my bag, and got to it. I had to. The longer I waited, the less my chances of finding others again. It would not be long now before she would be growing faster than someone could walk to escape her form.

 

The ground around her ribs was definitely firmer, like the difference between walking on dry dirt and stone. The initial step off her ribcage had me jump down a few meters, but nothing I couldn’t manage. The downward slope after that to her navel was straightforward. I looked back: her breasts seemed so far now, and my objective, the now humongous pubic forest between her legs, seemed closer than ever. In ten more minutes, I had reached her navel. It appeared as an enormous crater, her folds of skin inside like rolling hills. I opted to go around, unsure about my strength to climb back out of it. We were close to midday for sure now.

 

Finally, after fifteen more minutes, I was presented with something incredible : the dark tendrils of her pubic hairs, intertwined like a forest of vines, clamoring for the skies. Each hair must have been twice as wide, if not slightly more, as me. There was no doubt in my mind that had I chosen to, I could have climbed one. Its shape, up close, was one of concentric circles bricked inside one another, like the trunk of a palm tree. The soil of her flesh definitely felt even warmer here. The air around the forest was thick, muggy and humid. The smell of her sex penetrated my nostrils. I was close. Being midday, it was a bit harder to orient myself with the sun, still, I was able to use the shadows around me to keep orienting myself forward. The ground started going upward in a gentle slope, as if I had reached a mound. The sound of rushing blood continued around me, even louder, and then I saw it, rising in the middle of this place like a coliseum of pleasure: her clitoris. It must have been a hundred and so meters high, uncovered to the world. I reached atop a fold, just to its side, and peered down to where her sex receeded in its folds. There, amidst the area where Zhang Ran’s clitoris made contact with the inner red flesh of her vagina, surrounded by pulsing layers of skin, were thousands of her followers, naked and taking part in a grotesque orgy of incommensurable proportions. I was far enough that no one saw me, and elected to stay clear. I would have to take the path down the bends of her labia. If my memory was correct, the current relative size of them would permit me to simply walk down on them until I reached the ground.

 

From the creases that appeared in front of me, I chose one at random. I will say that the descent was incredibly difficult and while I was of course pushed to listen to the orders she had given me, I found my judgement clouding. I stopped for a moment, and sat down between two walls of skin. She was warm, inviting. I surprised myself with an erection. Like never before, I felt my prostate on fire, as if something was pushing for me to simply lay there and take advantage of her. It's as if her body was asking me to stay just a bit longer. A sense of euphoria filled me. This is it. This feeling. This is what must have befallen everyone else that had been raptured by her command, her presence. My skin afire with want, I pushed myself up, not giving a care in the world for the tent in my pants, and ran down the warm folds toward ground level, cursing myself for being such a stuck up. 

 

And this is where I stand. I jumped down the overlapping rows of her labia, one at a time, each as high as a storey, until my feet touched open soil again. I had survived her ordeal.

 

The time is now slightly more than halfway to two in the afternoon and felt confident in my chances to find help before nightfall. There, in the distance, at the edges of her feet, stood the capital, with her toes encroaching more and more as time passed. Smoke rose amidst the city, signifying her very presence had already caused some damage. Behind me, in the air, was her now relatively relaxed sex. I took solace in knowing she was probably resting -if not simply waiting- and took a minute to write down her current estimated measurements. I would next have to start on my way to the capital.

 

After the last hours, I gather it should be ridiculously easy..

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 13:32-

Height: ~13.44 km ( ~8.35 mi)

Feet length: ~2.33 km ( ~1.45 mi)

Toe Length: ~529 m ( ~1736 ft)

Hand Length: ~1.68 km ( ~1.04 mi)

Finger Length: ~750 m (~2459 ft)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~88 cm (~35 in)

Breast Diameter: ~1.59 km ( ~1 mi)

Nipple Length: ~265 m ( ~868 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~154 m ( ~506 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~132 m ( ~434 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 13:32 : ~629 m ( ~2065 ft)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 13:32 : ~10.50 m ( ~35  ft)

Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 13:32 : ~17 cm ( ~7  in)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.68%/h


 

17th of May, 20XX, 19:48, Ruins of the Capital

I did hesitate before leaving her. Whatever it was that was calling me to her still exerted its will unto my mind. The same way one sometimes does an action contrary to what they want to do while consciously thinking about not doing it, I surprised myself walking back toward Zhang Ran’s gargantuan labia’s skin fold at the same time I was mentally planning the route to take to the capital. I stopped as I reached it, and placed a hand on it. The raw smell of her body surrounded me once more with its invite. It dawned on me, as I stood there, that I was forced to step back. Ran was growing fast enough now that every tens of seconds or so I had to take one step away from the encroaching wall of sex relentlessly growing. I turned around, grabbed my pack, and started a light jog. 

 

It took all of my will to not go back, and focused on the vision of the city up ahead, with its skies darkened by the thick smoke of fires.

 

As I proceeded on the path, surrounded by fields turned upside down from Ran’s previous walks in the area, I spotted a few disheveled citizens, walking seemingly without aim, but still in the general direction of Ran’s open sex, now farther off in the distance. I approached a few, Ran’s command  to find help echoing in my head, but no one responded to my overtures, their eyes glassy with emptiness, with some others barely holding in their urges for rampant sexual need. 

 

The fields made way for smaller houses as I reached the immediate suburbs of the capital. There was no particular reason, at that moment, for my attention to stop on a woman that sat on the side of the road, her back against the broken outer wall of a garden, yet it did. Her vestments were somewhat ripped, as if people had tugged on it from different directions at once. Her arms rested on her knees, with her head resting between them, looking at the ground. I came up behind her, and gently tapped on her shoulder, asking her rhetorically if she was ok. She rose her eyes toward me, and revealed a visage broken by dried tears. Led by instinct, I extended a hand in help. I provided her with some supplies from my backpack, and asked her name. With a voice as soft as water, she presented herself as Huang Lian. She seemed close to middle age. Her youthful traits were betrayed here and there by a small subtle wrinkle, or the odd stray white hair around her temples. Despite all, her tall stature and cut musculature gave a story of someone that energetically knew how to take care of themselves in normal circumstances.

 

We took a moment to exchange, and I asked her if she had any place she needed to be, and if not offered for her to tag along with me. I added I knew of a way out of this mess. Her eyes lit up with what looked like hope. Just like that, we were both on our way. I did not think to press Huang with her story, for now I was glad to have companionship. On the way to the capital, I started to explain to her what I had witnessed, what I wrote down in this journal. There was no bewilderment, no surprise in her face, simply acceptance and understanding that what I said was the truth, and that reality had drastically changed. 

 

We suddenly came upon an area completely obliterated by Ran. Houses were caved in, the pavement on the roads had snapped upward and debris littered every corner as if a massive tornado had passed through. Huang grabbed my hand in shock and pointed with her other hand for me to look at the culprit: Zhang Ran’s heel. 

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 16:07-

Feet Length: ~2.67 km ( ~1.66 mi)


 

We had reached the outskirts of the capital, and in front of us, pressing deep in the earth was Zhang’s heel, stretching without limits towards the sky. At this point, it looked close to a kilometer in width, and almost as much in height, but I couldn’t be sure. We pressed onward with more difficulty, having to navigate around a crumbling infrastructure. The sound of explosions in the distance indicated Ran’s growth was still wreaking havoc. Flashes of lights around the bottom of her sole told me she was probably blowing transformers as the thick flesh of her heel expanded ever more outward, slowly but surely.

 

I knew we had to refill our supplies, and so would need to raid a few stores and equip ourselves properly, but the only place I knew was past the titan’s foot and in the middle of downtown. I thought to take the long route around, to stay clear of any danger, but Huang stopped me. She knew a quicker path, but we would have to hurry. She explained to me the geography of the city and that, from where we are, it’s probably only a matter of time before Zhang Ran’s foot outgrows over the buildings we need to check out.

 

And she was right: this was a race against time. My encounter with Huang Lian had made me complacent. I remembered Ran’s command, and the deadline she had given me. I asked Huang if she was good to run, to which she nodded, and we bolted.

 

We passed the last kilometer that separated us from Ran swiftly and reached the back of the heel. There, the constant drums of her growth were omnipresent. Her usually fair skin was a much darker shade of red, surely due to the weight pressing down on such an incommensurable structure. Its skin was crisscrossed by countless slashes and what for a normal person would have been small wear and tear from walking on their soles looked like enormous gully to us. We continued onward, passing under her inner ankle, which protruded high above us. Eventually, a fallen skyscraper dressed in front of us, barring the way, twisted and broken. The only way that seemed passable took us closer to Ran. Huang took my hand, and pulled me toward an apparent opening: where the base of the skyscraper was demolished, just under Zhang Ran’s foot arch. There was enough space for us to pass the skyscraper on the inside. 

 

I’ll never forget the sight: high atop us, like the ceiling of a cathedral made of flesh, Ran’s sole covered the skies. Looking back outside, I saw smoke colored skies delineated against the circle her arch created. Large birds flew in circles, in and out of what must have been a strange expanding cavern for them, their cries resonating through it. 

 

Finally we found a way through the debris, and emerged just before the arch closed down from where it merged with the joint of her big toe.

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 17:11-

Toe Length: ~636 m ( ~0.4 mi)

Toe Fingerprint Ridge Width: ~1.06 m ( ~3.5 ft)


 

Her large digit, skinny as ever despite its size, showed abundant rugged features. It’s mass pressed heavily enough in the ground, flattening outward and providing a sort of inclined wall one could climb. Huang pointed at its base, and we saw them: hundreds and hundreds of people climbing through the grips provided by the large fingerprints of her toe. Not all had the mind to get on the giant woman’s foot:around her extremities, a mass of twisting bodies moaned in unison, united in a sprawling orgy. I thought I noticed some getting slowly covered by the skin of her toe, but I preferred to perish the thought. Ran’s body heat washed over us. I had no choice but to place a hand in my pocket, vainly trying to hide a mounting erection. I looked at Huang, scared that she would notice. Instead, I saw her transfixed at the scene, almost morbidly fascinated. I noticed her thumb-sized nipples had firmed up, aggressively pocking under her tattered t-shirt.

 

Abruptly, powerful winds swept through the city, pushing in our backs. We simultaneously looked behind us to see that Ran was awake, her right hand penetrating to the wrist inside a wide open labia, her eyes almost closed, her mouth mouthing moans that translated to nothing but a deep rumble coupled with bursts of wind. Huang gently slapped me, then herself before dragging me away from this scene. We had to press on. 

 

It took us only five minutes, but we finally reached an abandoned grocery store. Products laid scattered all the way outside, the windows of the building broken. I told her to assemble what she could, and quickly ran to and from a nearby shop for camping supplies. All throughout, gargantuan winds and tremors shook the place, making me afraid of building collapse. Half an hour later, everything was arranged, and just in time: the arch of her foot would soon cover the area. No doubt in an hour, this place would be gone, smothered by her sole. 

 

Huang Lian’s shoulders tensed up as I helped her set the backpack. She then did likewise, helping me strap mine up. We had enough supplies for days. Without any particular goal in mind, we started walking away from the area, away from Ran, toward the opposite end of the city. It was eerie: the capital seemed to have completely emptied. Either people fled, or became raptured by our new god. We must have walked for an hour or so, until we reached the river that snaked around the northern edge of the capital. Huang pointed out a nearby marina: inside its pier stood one lonely small yacht. This was perfect. Or so I thought. We jumped over the chained entrance, and found our way to the captain’s quarter. It seemed that for a minute, my mind entertained a vision of us escaping through the river, down the canal and in the open sea. Me and Huang broke the cabin’s door, and tried to start the vessel, alas in vain: it was without fuel. Not only that, I knew, deep down, this would be temporary. 

 

In the end, we elected to stay here tonight. Me and Huang are still on the ship, having set ourselves comfortably while more and more of the city burned up. Ran seems to have calmed down and is resting again. Both her feet are advancing on the horizon. Within hours, they will probably cross this river on both ends, blocking us in. Her legs would soon form a natural enclosure if ever she decided to join her feet. Huang Lian is asleep on the couch inside the captain’s cabin. Like her, I am absolutely exhausted from the day’s ordeal. The challenge given by the goddess had not been easy. Tomorrow, I think we will change course. We are not safe here, at ground level. At dawn, I will signal Ran. With luck, I might have an idea for our salvation.

 


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -seventeenth  of May, 19:48-

Height: ~18.56 km ( ~11.53 mi)

Feet length: ~3.21 km ( ~2 mi)

Toe Length: ~731 m ( ~0.45 mi)

Hand Length: ~2.31 km ( ~1.44 mi)

Finger Length: ~1.04 km (~0.64 mi)

Fingerprint Ridge:  ~1.22 m (~4 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~2.19 km ( ~1.36 mi)

Nipple Length: ~365 m ( ~1199 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~213 m ( ~699 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~183 m ( ~599 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 19:48 : ~885 m ( ~2903 ft)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 19:48 : ~14.75 m ( ~48  ft)

Estimated growth/second of Zhang Ran -seventeenth of May, 19:48 : ~25 cm ( ~9.5  in)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.77%/h