- Text Size +

16th of May, 20XX, 14:07, Provincial capital

 

It’s around two in the afternoon. I’m sitting outside on a terrace. Everyone moves about their business. Ran told me she would be coming here, and has yet to show signs of herself. But I know. I know what is to come, if not tonight, then tomorrow. 

 

Two days ago, me and Vinh escaped L. town with the help of a friend of his. We came out of the escape tunnel far enough that our driver couldn’t see the mayhem happening in town, the view being blocked by a small forested hill. But as we pushed the old wooden doors open and exited the tunnel, his face still told the story of one that had heard things. There is no doubt that Zhang Ran’s deep baritone moans had reached him, like the winds of a deep hollow. Vinh thanked him for his presence, and we were quickly on our way. It would be two to three hours of travel to the provincial capital. 

 

I took some care to speak to Vinh in a way that would not give away the subject of our conversation. I did not care to alarm our driver until we had reached our destination. I told Vinh that once we reached the capital, he would have to either stay and weather the storm, our leave for relative safety. I told him that for my part, I would stay and try to warn those that would listen. Vinh has been my colleague for around ten years now. We were never the best of friends, but were on good enough terms for a drink here and there. He did tell me in certain terms that he would be sticking with me until the end. Vinh showed me a sample he had brought from the hospital. The vial was overflowing with overgrown lymphocytes, the lid barely holding on. He said we should bring this to a hospital there, and maybe with their help we would be able to put pressure on the local authorities to help or alert other areas. For a moment, I thought there was hope. 

 

We arrived late on the 13th. The city sprawled for many kilometers, not far from the coastline. In the distance, back from whence we came, you could see the large mountains that had, since forever, been the defining landmark between this city and L. town. The sky was clear, and the view could not have been more beautiful, with purple clouds giving off the last bit of light from a sun that had set for a short while now. Our driver stopped on an agreed point just outside the city, and we walked for a few minutes to the nearest motel we could find. We booked a room, and set the few belongings we still had on our beds. Vinh went outside, his phone in hand. He told me he would make a few calls to see if we could reach anyone tonight, and in the worst case, tomorrow. 

 

I stared at the ceiling for a while, and tried to imagine what would happen now. Ran had become something else. A being impossible to envision in our reality. Thinking about it, I felt as if my entire perception of this universe was being torn apart violently. I looked around the room, and saw a small fridge. I opened its door, and a snap indicated to me a seal had been broken. There were a few drinks in it, for guests probably. I could have taken a glass from a nearby cupboard, but simply drank it straight from the tip. Vinh had been outside for a while, so I thought to check on him, but when I opened the door, the cold air of the night was all that greeted me: my colleague was gone. The sound of dripping liquid pulled my attention to a nearby trash container. A sense of foreboding filled me as I opened it: Zhang Ran’s sample. It overflowed an already full bin. Having run out of space, the viscous, red liquid was now spilling out. I looked around, but there was no trace of Vinh. I finished my beer in one motion, and added the empty glass to the top of the thrash, and went to bed.

 

I don’t know how I found rest, but certainly the stress and exhaustion of the past few days helped. I’m usually a light sleeper, but that night, my dreams were filled with images of Zhang Ran. One moment, she was talking to me, asking for help, and the rest, I was stuck on her hand, minuscule. I ran and ran toward her wrist, but could never seem to get there. Just an infinite cycle.

 

I left the motel the next day. I briefly saw concerned waste collectors, puzzled at the scene they were witnessing in the alleyway. I paid them no mind, and just left with my backpack. I didn’t even stop by the counter to pay my dues. The day was nice, and my mind became wandering. I must have sat for two hours in a simple park, enjoying the comfort of a bench and the sound of the birds. I felt this would be the last time this world existed for me. I think it was around four in the afternoon when I had the idea: I started searching for an internet cafe. I took a quick bus downtown. Skyscrapers towered just over a hundred meters in the sky. How small they seemed to me. I eventually found a place, and I got to search online, and started to look for any sort of chatter related to a giant. It took me an hour, but I did find one: on an obscure streaming website. Three friends had a body camera on. It seemed to be a channel usually devoted to urban exploration, with sometimes expeditions to old abandoned structures. In this case, the channel was simply titled: investigating the disappearance of chatter from L.

 

I looked around, excited at my find, and after confirming I was alone in my corner of the cafe, I put the sound up, soft enough so only me would hear. 

 

It seemed I had stumbled on them not long after they had reached the town. All three of them, young guys, laughing at their predicament. They seemed stuck inside some sort of ruins. They kept mentioning “her” and how they had never seen such a big wild girl, with a tone half in jest, half in fear. The chat on the side of the stream was running wild, with people typing “fake” over and over, with a mix of “prove it” here and there. I thought this was my chance. They had notifications enabled specifically for donations. I decided to send one with a simple message. It was as follows: “Her name is Zhang Ran. Soon she will be your world.” I laughed. I thought to send it as is, but just before, I decided to sign it. I took out my notes, checked the time (it was now five thirty-seven on the fourteenth), and typed: “I know, for I was her doctor, and I have fled. My proof is that I know she should now be around seven hundred and fifty meters tall. Feel free to go ask her caretakers, but you probably won’t come out with your mind intact. -Signed, Doctor Sutton.

 

I pressed -send-. Immediately, I saw the three men look at their phone notifications, and listened to them read it back to their audience. Only one of the three had a camera, and he was the first one to head back outside for a look. 

 

The view I saw was like something from another planet: there was nothing left of L. town. You could see a few ruins still standing up on its edge. In the middle of a sort of shallow crater, was Ran. She was sitting with her legs open, facing the camera, and while she appeared far off, sitting a bit more than half a kilometer away, her long, enormous thighs rose far and up in the sky to her knees, before coming back down her tibia toward the camera. The group was closer to one of her gargantuan feet. It’s length seemed like it could have rivaled the skyscrapers outside this cafe. I saw next why the three had taken refuge: high atop her foot, close to her ankles, torchlights could be seen by the hundreds. They formed a line that gave the impression of a sort of foot necklace. I then noticed some more farther down, closer to her sex and on the ground. From there, I could see a trail of them, all the way between her thick pubic hair, passing by her navel, and following her stomach all the way up to the valley between her wide, flat breasts. A few more lights around her erect nipples indicated some adventurous souls. The cameraman went back inside, and his friend looked back at him, shaking their hands in a way indicating heat, whistling at him.

 

I didn’t doubt one instant that they were hiding from Ran’s followers. They were already frenzied when me and Vinh left the town. After that, the explorers started talking about food portions and going through their belongings. I muted the stream and tuned out for a moment. I wanted to write down my current estimations.

 

 

They were as follow:


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -fourteenth  of May, 17:48-

Height: ~780 m ( ~2570 ft)

Feet length: ~136 m ( ~445 ft)

Toe Length: ~31 m ( ~101 ft)

Hand Length: ~98 m ( ~320 ft)

Finger Length: ~44 m (~143 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~93 m ( ~304 ft)

Nipple Length: ~6 m ( ~19.5 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~15 m ( ~51 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~8 m ( ~25 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -fourteenth of May, 17:48 : ~30 m ( ~99 ft)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -fourteenth of May, 17:48 : ~50 cm ( ~1 ½ ft)


Estimated rate of growth: 3.87%/h


 

I don’t know what took me next. I took these papers, asked the cafe owner for the keys to the bathroom, and locked myself in. With these notes in hand, I closed my eyes, and imagined Ran. I took my sex in my hand, and stroked. I saw myself by her nipple, and imagined its shape as it should have been, towering as large as a common three storey building. I envisioned its bulbous shape, and how if I laid against it, it would push me back constantly, faster and faster. I thought of laying on her lip, and feeling her sweet, warm breath wash over me, knowing that down the cavernous opening would be certain danger. I thought back to the dream I had, and saw myself standing in her palm, close to life lines that now appeared as small gullies, and how soon they would be ravines. Finally, I had a vision of me standing on top of her middle toe, right at the junction of where it attached to the rest of her foot. I saw her toes rise up on each side as she stretched, her large toe on its way to becoming a skyscraper on its own. I thought this would now be the world for everyone, and climaxed.

I will admit that shame took me immediately. I cleaned up, and went back to the stream. I arrived, it seemed, at a scene of panic. The group was running outside, and all I could see was the two companions of the cameraman running in front. The lens turned for a moment, and we saw a throng of nude peasants, mostly young adults, running toward them, with a look in their eyes that defied comprehension. Far off in the distance, Zhang Ran had stood up, and observed the small lights that ran toward -something- away from her. One of the members fell, but the two others, including the one streaming, kept running. Only when the cry of their fellow man was heard did they briefly turn around, revealing four nude women undressing the guy, tearing his clothes off and immediately ravaging him in a sort of pure, raw lust.

I remembered how the younger ones of the village had acted around Ran. If there was something pheromonal she was projecting at her smaller size before, it would now have been unthinkably strong. I don’t know if the one that fell gave up or just went with it, but he seemed to very quickly project an erection, and plunged his face in the dripping sex of one of his svelte attackers. The camera averted its lens as the streamer started to flee again, his companion up front.

That’s when I noticed it: strong gusts of winds moved the leaves of the trees chaotically. Something was moving the air with extreme force. I’m not sure which of the two yelled, but someone screamed “lookout!” just as a seemingly infinite wall of flesh smashed down in front of them. I could have recognized that arch anywhere by now: Ran’s foot. Both men had fallen on the ground, the camera detached from whoever was holding it. It rolled around a bit before stopping, pointing up. It showed the goddess crouching, her now grotesquely inflated labia showered the area with a rapidly increasing shower of Ran’s sexual lubricant. Her hand spread her lips apart, and she slammed her open vagina all the way down on the ground, plunging everything into darkness. I could first hear cries from the men, then what was probably the raw breathing of her naked followers. There was the sound of more clothes ripping, and then a torrent of moans.

The stream cut short, with a message indicating that the channel had been banned for going against the Terms of Service. I slumped back on the chair, and realized I was fighting off a new erection. I took my belongings, and left the cafe without paying. 

At this point, I suppose I could have gone straight to rest for the rest of the day, while things were still normal. But I decided to first stop at a few hospitals. I flashed my credentials where I could, and asked around for Vinh. Of those that knew him, none had seen him. I looked around, and booked myself to the fanciest hotel there was in town. I booked for an entire week. I knew checkout wouldn’t be needed.

As for yesterday, I spent most of it gathering as much food as I could in the biggest cross-country backpack I could find, which earned me a few looks from the attendant of the front desk of the hotel. I bought large ear muffs to block sound. I even found, albeit in a sort of sketchy place, some melee weapons to use. This would have been insane to me a few weeks ago, but now I know: Ran is coming, and with her the end of civilization. 

By the end of yesterday, the fifteenth, she would have tripled her height to around two and half kilometers. The size of a mountain. By the end of today, she should be almost as tall as the Himalayas themselves. I’m expecting that tomorrow, whether she comes here or not, I should see her. Right now, she should be around the following measures:


Estimated measurements of Zhang Ran -sixteenth  of May, 14:29-

Height: ~5 km ( ~3.10 mi)

Feet length: ~875 m ( ~2870 ft)

Toe Length: ~199 m ( ~653 ft)

Hand Length: ~630 m ( ~2070 ft)

Finger Length: ~282 m (~925 ft)

Breast Diameter: ~597 m ( ~1959 ft)

Nipple Length: ~100 m ( ~327 ft)

Nipple Diameter: ~58 m ( ~190 ft)

Clitoris Diameter: ~50 m ( ~163 ft)


Estimated growth/hour of Zhang Ran -sixteenth of May, 17:48 : ~223 m ( ~733 ft)

Estimated growth/minute of Zhang Ran -sixteenth of May, 17:48 : ~3.70 m ( ~12 ¼  ft)


Estimated rate of growth: 4.42%/h


I’m ready for her.