- Text Size +

 

Captain's Log: Supplemental

 

We are in orbit above Dendra VI. Previous first contact attempts have been met with hostility. The planet’s civilization is a matriarchal one,and as such, do not allow men on their planet. Acting accordingly, I have sent an away team comprised of Ensign Ro Laren, Lieutenant Tasha Yar, and Counselor Deanna Troi. Hopefully, this meeting will be successful.

 

 

 

Tasha, Laren, and Deanna were led to a large hut by several women that stood twice their size. “Kind of like the longhouses that Earth’s ancient Vikings used.”, commented Deanna. “You will wait here.”, said one of the women, a redhead. The giants then left the room. “I wonder what’s going on?”, Tasha muttered.

 

A few minutes later, another woman entered. This one stood almost three times their size. She was blonde haired, and wore a cloak festooned with jewels and bright feathers. “I am Ulga. You must be given The Rite, in order to be welcomed in our lands.” “What is this ‘rite’?’, Laren said. Two other women brought out bowls full of a blue jelly like substance. “Drink. We then wait a few of your hours. If there is no change, you will be sent back to your flying ship.”

 

The away team backed away, slightly nervous looks on their faces. Ulga nodded, and several women came forward, pinning the smaller women to the ground. The substance was poured down their throats. After the deed was done, the giants got up from the ground. Tasha, Deanna and Laren tried to get up, but were paralyzed. “No matter what happens, the ambrosia will not have any lasting effects.”, Ulga said. The three were then moved to a sleeping chamber, and placed on beds. “I feel sick. Sweaty and nauseous.”, said Laren. The other two nodded in agreement, slightly. What felt like an eternity passed, until the tribe’s leader came back. “You have not been Chosen. You will be sent back to your flying ship. Maybe the next ones will be Chosen.”

 

The trio slowly got up, with Tasha pressing her comm badge. “Yar to Enterprise. Three to beam up.” On board, Deanna explained what had happened. Dr. Crusher ran extensive scans on the women, but, found no deviations from their norms. They were cleared for duty, and went about their day.

 

Several hours later, Deanna was having a therapy session with a young man in the Security division. “I don’t know if I can keep doing this, Counselor. I was so sure of myself when I started the Security track at Academy. But, after ten years, I’m not sure if I can still fire a phaser, if need be.”

 

Sweat beaded on the half Betazoid’s head. A stabbing pain surged from her stomach. “I… I’m sorry, Lieutenant Randolph. I’m afraid I’m feeling ill. Might we continue this another time?” The man nodded, concern in his face. “Sure. I hope you fell better soon.” As they stood up, Deanna realized that she was now a good bit taller than him. She stretched taller, her clothes straining. The man stared open mouthed, before collecting himself and running out of the room.

 

 

Tasha was at her bridge station, keeping an eye on the weapons systems. Sweat suddenly beaded on her brow, and a stabbing pain emanated from her midsection. Crying out, she collapsed to the floor. “Lt. Yar!”, Riker said, and ran over to help her. As he helped her regain her feet, they noticed that she now stood six inches taller than her.

 

“Troi to the Captain.”, echoed in the bridge. “I appear to be under some kind of..” Sounds of cloth tearing and glass and other things shattering. “illness.” More cloth tearing. “I’m not sure how much..” Her voice now sounded slightly deeper than usual. The transmission cut.

 

Riker gasped, as Tasha grew. Her uniform strained against her expanding body. With a huge RIPP!, it flew off entirely. Having a new center of gravity, she fell forward, pinning the Commander under her. “Oh, god! Sorry, sir!” Like Deanna, her voice was slightly deeper,too. She hurriedly got to her feet, and her head banged on the ceiling. Her body had always been fit, due to her being a security officer. But, now, she had large, muscular arms and legs, as well as an eight pack of abs. The large muscles in no way detracted from her beauty. She looked at Picard. “Sir… I don’t think I’m.. stopping.” She surged larger, falling over her station. Her body now filled half of the bridge.

 

“Picard to transporter room! Beam Lt. Yar to Cargo Bay 2,now!” Tasha’s giant form disappeared in sparkles. “Security to the Captain! I’m in front of Counselor Troi’s quarters, and she… I almost can’t believe, even though it’s right in front of my eyes! Her head has smashed through the front door of her quarters!” “Transporter Room! Beam Counselor Troi to Cargo bay 2, as well!”, Picard shouted. “Contact Dendra VI. I want to know what the hell’s happened to my crew!”

 

The turbolift doors opened, and Ro Laren stepped out. She, too, was muscular, although she was only twice her normal size. Her uniform was in tatters. It still concealed the private parts, but just barely. “Captain I may have an answer for you. When we were there, we were forced to undergo a ritual called The Rite. This strange blue jelly was forced on us. After a few hours, they let us go.” She looked down at her muscled form. “I guess there was a bit of a delayed reaction. It affected me differently, due to me being Bajoran, I’m sure.”

 

As Deanna materialized in the cargo bay, she slammed into the equally large form of Tasha. “Lt. Yar!”, she gasped. The blonde smirked. “I’m guessing the same thing has happened to you.” Deanna found she couldn’t look away from the beautiful woman. Whatever had happened to her, it had only made her more athletic, and sexier.

 

For her part, Tasha was mesmerized by the other woman’s amazing, glinting eyes. Before she could stop herself, she pressed her lips to the other giantess’s. As they pulled apart, each let out a soft moan, and grew larger.

 

 

“It appears that The Rite was successful”, Ulga said, on the bridge viewscreen. “Know that I am only communicating with you due to the extraordinary circumstances.”

 

“What do you mean?”, Picard said, very irritated. “Usually, The Rite only makes a Person my size. That these two have been so drastically effected, means that the prophecy has come true. Two offworld women will receive The Gift, in greater abundance than any before them.”

 

“How big are they going to get?”, the man said, eyes wide. “I do not know. They may become larger than your flying ship, even.” “Can you do nothing?” The woman looked at Picard with incredulity. “Even if such a thing were possible, I would not interfere with the Goddess’s judgment.

 

The viewscreen turned back to the view of the system. The ship shook. “Put Cargo Bay 2 on the viewscreen”, the Captain said. What was presented to them, was the huge face of Lieutenant Yar. “Sir.”, she said. The crew covered their ears at her now thunderous, deep, voice. “Sorry”, she whispered. “It appears that Dea- I mean, Counselor Troi and I’s growth does not seem to be stopping.” A loud crash was heard. Troi’s voice said, “Sorry!” Yar’s face moved slightly, to show Troi’s foot having smashed through the cargo bay doors.

 

Lieutenant Commander Data looked up from his station. “The Lieutenant ‘s and the Counselor’s growth rate continues to increase. They will soon begin to fill the rest of the Enterprise. Approximate time until the Enterprise’s destruction: 15 minutes.”

 

“And then, they’ll suffocate in space.”, the captain said, eyes downcast. Data’s face blanked for a second. Then he said, “Postulation: If the Counselor and the Lieutenant become the size of celestial bodies, would they not, possibly, have their own atmosphere?” “It sounds like you’ve been reading too many tawdry stories, Mister Data.”

 

Meanwhile, the people on other decks ran in fear, of the unwilling destroyers of their home. Tasha’s gigantic ass smashed into Ten Forward, trapping most of them in her buttcrack. An instinctual loud giggle echoed through the ship, as the giant blonde felt them. Deanna soared through the decks, her eyes wide in fright. Her deep, yet, feminine voice rumbled through the ship. “I...WE’RE SO SORRY, EVERYONE.”

 

A bright flash of white light covered the ship. Picard looked around, confused. “What’s going on?” “Captain, the Lieutenant and the Counselor are no longer aboard the Enterprise.” Data pointed toward the viewscreen. The bridge crew gaped, as the saw their former compatriots enlarged to a almost unimaginable size. The two women were the size of the planet below them.

 

“Tasha? What happened?”, Deanna said. “I think the problem’s been solved, my love.” Deanna looked in shock, to see the star ship now looking like a child’s toy. “But.. how are we breathing in space?” The blonde looked at her, eyebrows in her hairline. “And how did we circumvent the square/cube law?” Her face broke into a smile. “I have no idea how, but, I’m glad it made us closer.” The two shared a passionate kiss, as the brunette’s hands glided over the blonde’s breasts, down to her hips.

 

“I.. I believe we’ve seen all we need to. Turn viewscreen to aft. Give these ladies a little privacy”, the captain said, blushing.

 

“But, Sir. Given all known laws of physics, none of this should have happened.”, Data’s confused golden eyes rested on Picard.

 

Another white flash, and a giant of a woman stood on the bridge. Her head almost brushing the ceiling, her hair was a shining platinum, her skin tanned. Muscles moved under an outfit similar to a Grecian toga. “All things are possible, through Me.”, she smiled. “I am Pelandra, the goddess of strength and beauty. Those on the world below have worshiped me for untold eons.”

 

“How..?”, the balding man looked up at the ceiling. “Q? Is this your doing?” The giant woman shook her head. “I am above that continuum, as you are above a reptile. To continue, I thought it time to retire. Almost 14 billion years can tire someone.”

 

Picard only gaped in awe. “And so, I thought, who were the best to carry on? They would have to have physical strength, as well as a fine tactical mind and a strong moral code to adhere to. They would also have to have beauty, not in just form, but, in emotion. Someone who would have a maternal feeling for those under their care, whose almost very being was love. I glanced all across the universe, for billions of years. Then, two perfect candidates appeared. I give you Tasha, Goddess of Strength and Wisdom, and Deanna, Goddess of Love and Family.” She looked at the bridge crew. “I did do some meddling,however. How do you think they fell in love in only a few minutes? A god has to have a mate, you know.” She winked.

 

“How do you know they won’t become like Q?”, the Captain said. The goddess roller her eyes. “I’m a far better judge of character than that. Billions of years, remember? And now, I’m off.” She sighed. “And about time, too.” She vanished in a flash of light.

 

 

As the two cosmic titans kissed and stroked each other’s bodies, they eventually reached their apex. “DEEAANNNAAA!” “TASHHAA!” Waves of light and gravity rippled out into the universe. Fortunately, they had enough control over their new powers, that said universe was unharmed.

 

A hailing signal from the planet opened on the ship’s viewscreen. Ro Laren appeared, taller than she had been the last time they saw her. “Just thought I’d let you know, I’m staying here. These new gods need a chronicler that know them well, you know. Safe travels, Enterprise.” The connection terminated.

 

Riker huffed out an amused breath. “That was… quite the Big Bang, wasn’t it, Sir?”

 

Picard very carefully maintained a neutral face, and said nothing. “Ensign Henderson, set course for Starbase 14.” He motioned toward the screen. “Engage.”

 

 

Deanna sighed happily. “I never thought I’d ever love again. But, then came you.” She kissed the tip of Tasha’s nose. “Right back at you, beloved.”, the blonde grinned. She kissed the brunette’s forehead, as they oriented themselves so they were facing the planet. The brunette giggled. “I guess we’re taking ‘seeking out new life’ to a whole new level, being what we are.” The two planetary titans slowly moved themselves toward Dendra VI, ready to begin caring for their people.