- Text Size +

The Goddess had returned within the massive tower that had brought her, and for a couple of hours there was calm. The concept of alien invaders was one that had not yet arisen in the primitive societies that dotted the Pangaea. Only Gods were of that size. But this particular behemoth did not match any of the Gods that existed in the tales that had been told for a century. Was this a usurper? A newly ascended being? Some other abomination sent to punish them for their transgressions? Something else? The lack of answers was frightening, and those who spread holy messages were suddenly sought out in droves. Sadly, these holyfolk were as lost as the rest, with nothing useful in their teachings to quell the fear.

The more secular, or at least more practical minded, of the villages knew that food was going to an immediate problem. A majority of their crops had been destroyed by the arrival of the great tower, leaving scraps to harvest. Hunters quickly set off into the woods to gather as much game as they could, but many of the wildlife had fled in terror and those that remained were not quick to poke their heads out of the safety of their dens. Thus, the fishermen, with their rods and nets, quickly hopped onto their boats and set off into the waters of the Great Lake. The massive freshwater lake was teeming with fish, and, with so many boats out on its waves it seemed impossible for a great bounty to not arrive on the shores.

As these fisherman stood on their decks, lines and nets cast into the water, the tower opened and the Goddess reappeared.

 

...

 

Natasha stepped out into the daylight once more, wearing nothing but her glasses.

The air was warm felt nice against her bare skin. When the wind picked up a little bit more, she lifted her heavy breasts up and moaned softly as the breeze cooled the hot undersides. A particular problem with her Pod was that, while it did have a toilet and a water tank, it did not have a shower. It was all she could afford, though, and she often awoke from hypersleep feeling absolutely gross. She brought soap and shampoo with her and whenever she reached her destination, the first thing she did was take a bath or a shower. She carried these toiletries out with her now, as well as a change of clothes. Luckily, according to the Pod's scanner, this planet had freshwater. So at least she could have a bath now.

She began walking towards the pond near her ship, her stomach churning loudly as she did. Breakfast had been another packaged meal from the tiny fridge, yet another downside of long travels in the Pod. The packages lasted damned near forever, but they were, of course, nothing compared to real food, and they very often didn't agree with Natasha's stomach. But, food was food, and it was not as if she had any alternatives.

Natasha dropped her clothes on the ground near the pond in a heap (which sent whatever was left of some villages and their inhabitants flying for miles) and dipped one of her toes into the water. It was cool, but not cold. It actually felt pretty refreshing. She walked into the water.

 

 

Many of the boats were immediately capsized, and those ashore were pelted by strong waves that had previously only existed in legend. The scant few boats that managed to stay upright did not remain that way. For the Goddess turned at the center of the lake and brought her enormous backside, which could rival the mountains in their sheer size and magnitude, down upon them. The boats splinted against the great weight and their broken remains were plunged deep into the churning waters, were the crew would find their immortal rest, unable to reach the surface in the chaos.

 

 

Natasha was relieved to see that the pond was just deep enough for her to sit in, the waters covering most of her body. It was almost like nature had given her the perfect all natural bathtub! She set her shampoo bottle down near the edge, and stood up.

 

 

Powerful streams of water flowed down the length of the colossal Goddess's body, taking several broken boats and bodies of their crew with it. Very few of these unfortunate souls were alive, but the ones that were perceived the Goddess holding a great white slab. The massive being pressed this against her expansive body. As it went, the slab left a slimy residue that mixed with the water. A foam was made, with massive bubbles absorbing tiny bodies and pieces of wood. Once this slime was thoroughly coated, the Goddess tossed it into the Great Lake, sending yet another tidal wave ashore which ate some of the remaining livestock. The slab floated in the water like a mighty vessel, as the Goddess ran her immense hands up and down herself, rubbing the slime intensely onto her skin.

One fisherman washed down the long neck and rode the waves down towards the massive bosom. The ride turned into a free fall as he fell between the walls of soaked flesh. The hands then rubbed the slab's slime against her chest, bringing her bosoms together. The fisherman was reduced to the smallest of stains which was quickly washed away.

Finally, the Goddess dropped herself back into the water, sending fresh waves ashore again. The Goddess scooped handfuls of water and splashed it against her body, rinsing off the slime that she had vigorously coated herself with. A thick film of residue began to coat the surface of the once freshwater lake.

 

 

Natasha removed her glasses and dipped her head into the water. Then, she washed her hair and rinsed it off. Then, she retrieved the bar of soap, stood up and did the whole thing all over again. If she was going to bathe on a strange planet, she was going to come out of clean, damn it.

After a few more moments, she stepped out of the soapy pond and walked back onto the shore (drops of water, more powerful than any rain ever seen, plummeted towards the ground). She toweled off and then changed into her new clothes; a pair of purple yoga pants, a white v-necked t-shirt, and some flip flops. A black pair of panties was also among her clothes, but no bra, of course. Comfort was the goal here.

She retrieved the shampoo bottle and the soap and made her way back to the Pod. Halfway there a cramp of pressure filled her lower stomach as it continued to protest the outrage of her lousy breakfast.

 

 

Over a century ago, a large volcano had erupted miles from the great lake. The eruption had caused many to evacuate the town as the hot lava and poisonous clouds of ash enveloped the the villages and lakes there. The earth had violently shaken, and to many, it seemed like the end of days was upon them. It was not, of course, for the volcano had been a rather small one, and its eruption, while devastating to the region, did not alter much of the surrounding landscape. However, the images it wrought were etched deeply into the minds of those who witnessed it, and tales of great horror and apocalypse were passed onto generations, which told them with much relish.

The Goddess had revived some of these images with her initial arrival, but now, as she stood above the helpless villages, they would come back full force. In fact, during the terrible days that followed the departure of the Goddess, many would claim that she had caused the volcano to erupt once more, only this time more fiercely than ever power.

A series of booms sounded, filling the air with an apocalyptic din. A series of shockwaves rattled the trees, and the ground quaked heavily. The villagers scrambled, their panicked eyes searching for the scorching flows of lava that would devour their homes and melt the flesh off their bones. One villager knew that the volcano had erupted once more. He was a brave scout, and had ventured off near the great mountain several times. He knew by the smell alone that an eruption had taken place. It was only a matter of time before all the lands would be ablaze.

The din only lasted mere moments and it ended as fast as it began, though the echoes rung for miles, alerting some of the smaller settlements beyond the Great Lake. The villagers ran, but as no one could see where the lava was flowing, there was no clear path to safety. The confusion only greatly intensified the panic.

None of the villages had any grasp on the concept of science. Though they would eventually become relieved that no lava appeared to set fire to what remained of their homes, they did not even realize the true damage that had been done. When the summer droughts became more intense and the wildfires began ate more than any lava had, their only answer was the Gods were eternally displeased.

 

 

Natasha sighed, placing a hand against her stomach, which, at least for now, was soothed a bit. Thanks to her only source of food, she could look forward to a couple hours of this nonsense. Well, she hadn't been planning on staying in the Pod that much anyway. It would be nice to stretch her legs out in the warm sun.

She rubbed her stomach for a moment more and then re-entered the Pod.