- Text Size +

 

 

When the ebony Goddess returned from the great tower once more she stood over what remained of the once massive village that adorned the Great Lake for a moment. The zealots, finding bravery in their desperation, made their way to the massive toes of the Goddess. Immediately, chants and dances were being performed at a frenzied pace. All eyes were on the immense being, whose own eyes did not, even for the briefest of moments, glance down at the poor begging mass. Nevertheless, the crowd continued, hoping for some kind of answer, some kind of acknowledge so as to beg for mercy for whatever they had done to deserve such devastation.

A few moments, they did receive an answer when the Goddess brought her mountainous rear down onto the village, finally wiping it, as well as the manic praying zealots, from existence.

 

 

Natasha plopped herself down onto the ground, kicking off her flip flops. As she landed, she felt something crumble under the weight of her butt, as if she had sat on a potato chip or something. Lifting herself up, she glanced at the ground, seeing nothing but some twigs and small rocks in the wide impression her ass left in the dirt. She shrugged and began to lower herself again when she felt pressure build up rapidly in her lower stomach again. Yep, she really good look forward to this all fucking day now. When that was relieved, she sat back down again and glanced out towards the horizon.

It was a beautiful place, even if it was a bit empty. The sky was clear, the grass was green and lush. The weather was nice as well. If she were to find the ocean around this place she could probably even go for a swim in it. She'd have to skinny dip, though, for she hadn't packed a bathing suit. But hey, who was here to watch her after all? But it would all depend, of course, on how long it would take the Pod to sort itself out...assuming it could. If it didn't, or couldn't, she'd have to send a distress signal out and wait for someone to come get her. At that point, she might as well go back into fucking hypersleep because who knew how long it'd take for another ship to get here.

An heavy itch suddenly manifested on the right cheek of Natasha's face. Immediately, her right hand raised and gently scratched at it, as she continued to lazily stare out into the horizon. When the itch was gone, her hand went to rub her stomach, which continued to moan and groan from her breakfast.

But hey, yet again, at least she was alone.

 

 

The region had a temperate climate, so snow was not uncommon for those who lived here. They were not unfamiliar with blizzards either, for one had claimed many lives a few years ago. But that could never compare to what storm the Goddess would rain upon them. The wind carried the skin flakes from the cheek and dropped them down atop the unfortunate inhabitants that still remained. They came with in a flurry like snow, but hit with the force of a hailstorm. Trees were splintered, villagers and animals were flattened, and a small coating began to lay on the lands.

But the storm brought more. Falling with these destructive pellets were unholy monsters that defied the imagination of all who observed them. They were multi legged monstrosities, some with long bodies and others that were stubby, and they moved with surprising speed, climbing up and around terrain with ease. Thrown into a new biome, these creatures reacted with great hostility to the strange new organisms around them, attacking them with terrifying violence and devouring those whom they killed. The villagers had fought beasts before, and so they raised what few spears they had left to fight the monsters. And while they managed to fall a couple of the beasts, more appeared. They crawled out of the Great Lake, which was full of flakes and hairs from the Goddess. Whatever aquatic life that had survived both the Goddess and the chemicals from her soaps were now being devoured by these invasive species.

More of these creatures continued to spawn from the lake. Scores of them that had inhabited several areas the Goddess's body. Some fought but others made their way into the forest and disappeared. It was unclear how well these new species would fair in this strange new world. Some would perhaps die, but others would thrive, eating as much as they could and reproducing as much as they could. They ate from crops, they hunted the native wildlife, they invaded in every aspect of the new biome as they could. Now the Goddess would never leave. For even if she were to disappear, she left pieces of herself here on this planet.

And the pieces would spread and eventually, even if it took years, overrun the pangea.

 

 

After awhile, Natasha finally stood up again, brushing her wide bum off with her hands as she did, sending another hailstorm down atop whatever remained below her.

There was no real point in exploring. The Pod could, theoretically, finish its task at any moment. On top of that, there was no telling what kind of animal life there was on this planet. But, she was bored and sitting on the ground for what could be hours did not appeal to her in the slightest. So, she slipped her flip flops back on and then walked around the pond, stepping on one of the last remaining crop fields, and head off towards the horizon.

As she walked, the young woman scratched her face at least five more times, completely oblivious to what she was helping to spread.