- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is a pledge reward for a patron. Thank you so much for your support!

If you like this story, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date with my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8

 


“R-Riley, you’re…!” Holly gasped, afraid of the words she wanted to describe her friend. She tried to wriggle her arms free, but she was soon relying on Riley’s grasp as her body was held up in the open air. The frigidness of the air forced her to quiver in failed efforts to hide her exposed body, her feet kicking at nothing in attempts to keep them coiled close to her. “Set me down, Riley! Th-This isn’t like you!”

 

“Eheh… You just never realized,” Riley went on. She lowered Holly like had been asked, placing her onto the tent floor between the two sleeping bags. Riley remained posed there, looming above Holly on all-fours like an animal wanting to pounce. “Holly… Honestly, I’ve been obsessed with you. Since school, at least. You’re so… pretty, always the most dazzling person in the room. And so confident, like… a princess. A princess I wasn’t allowed to approach, n-not how I’ve wanted.” Riley froze, a window for Holly to speak if she were not so stunned. “From behind you… there’s always been so much I’ve thought to say to you, but just couldn’t. Never the right time, the right place...

 

“For a long time, I’ve just been waiting for that perfect moment,” Riley continued, her tone spoken with new hope. “No interruptions or distractions -- a situation where, maybe, you’d have to accept my feelings. I thought that maybe this hike by ourselves would be the one where it happens, wh-when I finally tell you… b-but I never imagined it like this. This… is almost too perfect. It’s uncanny.”

 

Holly hesitated, torn between the truths and lies she had strewn about carelessly over years of their relationship. She stuttered, no longer concerned about concealing her body as new priorities took over. “I… I-I kinda… knew…” she admitted in a shiver. She stopped and started over, “Can we talk about this later? When I’m--”

 

Not tiny? No, no… I-I can’t wait that long,” Riley said, adding to that a soft, “sorry.” Her face was reddening, and so to vent her warmth, she unzipped her jacket, low enough to tease the roundness of her chest. Cascades of her hair fell around Holly underneath her. “Besides, I don’t think you truly know how deep this… this love of mine goes…”

 

Riley’s eyes flicked upward. A hand stretched forward, causing Holly to guard herself, but the hand was not for her. It went to the mound of clothes behind her, that which she had been wearing and shrunk into. Pinches of fingers tossed aside the shirt and socks until the prize Riley was after had been reeled out; the pair of neon pink panties.

 

Holly hopped at the underwear as it was dangled over her head. “Riley! You’re embarrassing me!”

 

That was the point, Riley knew. It was an emotion, a sense of being that Riley rarely saw out of Holly -- embarrassment, humiliation. Of all the years spent together, it felt like a missing piece, and Riley wished to savor what she could. Multiple times before had she been alone with a shirt or coat left behind by Holly, moments of secrecy where she held that warmth close to her, cherishing the scent of someone she could not have. It had never been her underwear, an exciting new development for Riley to enjoy, while simultaneously a crushing event for the diminutive observer.

 

Riley whiffed the panties, keeping them inches from her nose, before deciding to hug her face into the fabric. Holly was stunned by how deeply Riley dove into the underwear, inhaling whatever odor still clung to it. Worse yet was the maniacal giggle that followed, seeping through the panties with the imprint of a smile vaguely visible. Holly held herself, awestruck with what she was witnessing -- an obsession over her, amplified to extreme heights.

 

Riley revealed her face a moment later, letting the underwear slide past her hazy grin. Her eyes opened with an electrified awareness; “... No more waiting,” she declared, and tossed the panties over Holly as though it were a net to catch her with. “Let’s make the most of this.”

 

Holly wrestled with the pounds of fabric suddenly thrown over her, punching blindly to figure a way out of it. Eventually she escaped through a leg hole, but the awkwardness of being entangled in her own panties had poisoned her sufficiently with shame. It would not end there, for as soon as she was freed, a wall of flesh was collapsing over her. She gasped and fell backwards, washed over by a barreling pair of breasts and the heavy laughter of her friend.

 

“Ahha~ Try to wiggle out~!” Riley dared, having laid out over top of Holly to pin her under her chest. She winced pleasantly to those very attempts, feeling the tiny force that was Holly pushing fruitlessly at her bosom. “You can’t, can you? A-Am I too much?” She shivered with delight, swaying her risen rear side to side. It was this motion that uncovered Holly, though only just her face, peeking out from Riley’s cleavage. “Ooh, look at you! Ah, l-look at your tiny little b-boobs…! You are so cute, Holly!”

 

“Okay, e-enough!” Holly protested, writhing still between the breasts. With one freed arm, she pushed unabashedly into the pillowy skin to no avail. “Okay, y-you’ve had fun! Let’s call it a night already!”

 

Riley giggled, staying exactly where she was. Her lips curled, preparing the next word and the joy it would bring her: “No.”

 

“No?! Ugh! Riley!” Holly slapped at the skin, but it only made her captor chortle. “This is not fun for me…!”

 

“No,” Riley stated again. Her grin curved regardless of how she bit it. “For once, you get to listen to me. That’s only fair after years and years of doing stuff for you~” This change in her tone, gradual as it was, put a whimper into Holly’s begging that picked at Riley’s sympathy. “Aw, don’t worry so much… I’m not going to make you do anything bad. I just-- it’s all just fun. Let yourself have fun, Holly~”

 

Holly persisted towards her escape, refusing to respond to Riley’s words. She managed to unsqueeze herself from the pinning breasts, but only because Riley was allowing her to do so. When finally freed, she slipped in her crawl to make distance, and rolled onto her back to prepare for Riley’s next movement. There was a pause, where Holly’s heart raced beneath a looming, waiting smile. Holly swallowed, she fixed her hair, and unexpectedly, she was kissed. Her friend’s lips were rushed into her, and for just a blink, she was overtaken by the affection, pushed flat into the tent ground before Riley removed herself, now hanging even closer to her obsession.

 

“R-Riley…” Holly whined, still recoiling from the sudden kiss. She shakily wiped down her face and chest, the slightest amounts of saliva sticking to her skin. Confusion kept her in an overwhelmed state, shivering in suspense. “C-Can’t we talk this over? L-Later?”

 

“No~” Riley giggled, delighted again to have that option. She leaned in again, hesitating only so she could enjoy Holly’s flinch away from her. Another kiss stamped over Holly’s body, her arms and legs flailing about in shock. A warm and low-toned hum breathed over Holly, having amused the giant over top of her with her pitiful resistance. Holly squeaked when she could, but it provoked another kiss, harder than the two before it -- the beginning of a series of kisses that followed Holly wherever she crawled backwards to.

 

That where happened to be Riley’s hand, planted behind Holly’s path to intercept her. Holly instinctively climbed up the rack of fingers for support in her effort to get away from the constant kisses, but she was pulling herself into a trap to be caught. Riley snatched her in a fist and picked her off the ground, bringing her close so that the tip of her nose was pushing into Holly’s core.

 

“Come on…” Riley insisted, her smile too low to be seen by her friend. “Kiss me. Kiss me back~”

 

Holly groaned, keeping her hands firmly pushed into the arc of the nose in front of her. She closed her eyes and rolled them, and in a huff, she lurched forward and kissed what she could. Immediately she sniffled, “A-Are we done…?”

 

Riley giggled; hours ago, a gesture that small would have completed her life, but knowing that this was just the beginning, her desires grew out of control. “Of course not,” she answered. “Another kiss. Come on~”

 

Holly rolled her eyes and kissed the nose again, a pathetic expression angled up into the huge eyes watching her. Those eyes said it all, that one more kiss was not enough, and so Holly desperately lined the arc with dot-like kisses. She hoped each one would be the last, that this treatment might finally come to an end, but there was always another kiss to give.

 

If nothing else, Holly’s submission had successfully ended those teasing remarks, that which were uncharacteristic of the Riley she knew. Riley had fallen silent, but her thoughts were screams of joy, her head filled with steam as she grew hotter to the situation. Her lips parted, exhaling some of that warmth between Holly’s legs -- an incidental motion that became intentional, with Holly drawn upward so that Riley could breathe into her crotch and thighs. The air touched these sensitive locations with an engulfing grace; Holly was being drowned in Riley’s excess, a plot by her friend to have her succumb deeper still.

 

But deep into who she was, Holly knew this was not what she wanted -- controlled, manipulated, exploited -- the very woman she relied on to protect her was now posed against her will. Despite continuing her kissing, Holly softly sobbed, puttering out weak pleas that went unheard.

 

Riley’s eyes opened after having been closed in contemplation. Holly slowed herself, hoping that this was a positive sign of breaking through to the Riley she trusted. However, that next moment saw her plummeting, dragged away from the peak of a face and forced into a lower location in a hurry. Holly’s voice was renewed with yelps for mercy, though even she was uncertain what was happening.

 

But as she was dragged down, her guesses narrowed, and it became clear what purpose she would serve next. She shook her head madly, she grabbed at the coat to try and stop the descent, but down below her was a pocket pulled open for her -- the front of Riley’s pants, opened wide enough to reveal a small patch of a bush.

 

“For god’s sake, Riley-- stop!!” Holly screamed. The shrill sound of her voice was a spike of pleasure for Riley, who found extra satisfaction in hearing Holly become muffled as she was pushed into place.

 

“Holly… Th-This is how bad it’s been…!” Riley remarked with a sharply bitten lip. “I’ve needed you this badly…! E-Even if it’s like this…” She stiffened slightly, itched by the writhing efforts Holly made inside her entrapment. It was not meant to be totally comfortable; Riley accepted as much, knowing the burden was entirely on Holly. She kept a hand pushed against her from the outside of her pants, pinning that desperation strategically where it aroused her most.

 

Holly was cast into a confusing darkness. She piped for Riley, but was slowly understanding how weak she was in this situation. Realizing as much that she was being treated as a toy, Holly forced herself into control of her movements, deciding to no longer give Riley what she was squeezing out of her. She sat there, whimpering into the dark pubic hairs, afraid that any movement could tickle Riley into acting out again.

 

It did not matter -- Riley was immersed into the experience, and she involved Holly regardless of her stillness. Her thighs clamped tight with excitement as her wetness poured over her beloved friend, and her hand worked in steady motions to keep control of where Holly slid in the underwear. By taking charge, Riley had thrust herself into an erotic moan, her breathing staggered as she felt Holly wrestling with her cunt. Desperate attempts to pull herself out only befell more pressure onto Holly as her struggling was directly tied to what drove Riley to such levels of perversion.

 

“D-Don’t worry, Holly… J-Just…” Words spilled from Riley as her breathing became heavier. Her voice was as lost as her thoughts, interrupted with sporadic giggles, but she centered herself enough to vocalize one idea: “Just… relax… It’s me, y-you know… I’m still Riley, y-your friend…”

 

Holly whimpered back as her best reply. Soreness coated every inch of her body as she was pushed again and again into the unforgiving crevice, the struggle made worse as yet more of Riley’s juices flooded around her. As her giant captor shifted her position, so too did Holly’s prison twist and rotate -- Riley was on her knees, her face pressed into her friend’s sleeping bag while her rear was raised and propped up by two quivering legs. Where Holly was unable to see the melting expression of that who constricted her, Riley dreamed that she could witness Holly’s surprise from within her own pants, putting her perspective down to her level whenever she blinked.

 

The suspense had reached a tipping point -- a suspense built up not over the course of the past hour, but from the past years of their relationship. Both minds were occupied with that fact, that for so long their lives had been connected, leading up to this moment, an unreal situation that denounced the illusions between them. Riley’s heart had opened to its fullest, taking advantage of Holly’s belittled position, and Holly herself was struck with a brutal realization. She deserved this, so she figured; after teasing Riley all this time, tugging at her leash knowing she would remain obedient, this was the karma that had been awaiting her. As her face was forcefully massaged against the bulge of a clit, she painfully accepted this reality.

 

And with that acceptance soon followed an embracement. Perhaps it was desperation gnawing at her sanity, or it was the overwhelming amount of pheremones she had been plunged into; in any case did Holly feel her body become less resistant, and subsequently, more willing. Her own arousal had been unearthed, and so in her humiliating spot, she changed the goal of her struggles. Escape was impossible, and so she leaned on that dynamic, touching herself to the thought -- the truth -- that she had become a toy, a most precious prize for the one person in the world that was completely obsessed with her.

 

An echo enlightened Holly, deep as she was in her arousal; she recalled what Riley had said, that she trusted only herself with a shrunken Holly. Before, it had sent a chill down her spine, but now those same words rewarded her with warmth and an ease of mind. That feeling of trust, Holly realized, was mutual -- she gripped the folds of Riley’s labia as if clawing to the moment, trying to hold time back from moving beyond this circumstance.

 

Suddenly, the wall of flesh was collapsing over Holly, and she was nearly knocked out by an unexpected fall. Riley’s hips had dropped, the arc of her back reversing so that her crotch dug into the ground. Riley gasped and gasped, her arms nearly caving in under her weight as she shivered hard into a climax. Her smile broke into a slight grimace as the experience filled her satisfyingly, an overwhelming sensation of success; after so long of waiting and playing Holly’s games, Riley had finally won what she had strived for.

 

Yet even after such an explosive conclusion was Riley itching for something more. She savored the orgasmic bliss in a flash before flipping onto her back, blindly reaching into her pants while an unburdened stare was pointing at the tent overhead. Her fingers coiled back when first finding Holly, limp and of little motion in her underwear, but insisted on wrapping around the little form to pull her free.

 

“Ohh… Holly, Holly…~” Riley hummed, her voice cracked from breathing so intensely. With Holly held in her fist, she drew her friend up onto her chest, using her bust as pillows to place her. Holly had no balance or strength to stand with, and so she lay spread out over one hump of a boob, panting from exhaustion. For a sobering moment, Riley felt the sting of concern, and nearly tasted the bitterness of regret. “I-I hope you’re not too shaken up,” she whispered. “Oh, H-Holly… Oh?”

 

Riley then noticed that Holly was not entirely lifeless, and was in fact involved within a steady motion. Beneath Holly’s waist was her own hand, prodding at her vagina with what bubbles of effort she could conjur. She had kept her ashamed expression angled away from her friend, but guilt urged Holly to face Riley forwardly, her timid glare speaking volumes in place of an actual voice.

 

“Ah, so… this is how you feel, then…” Riley continued in a nervous chuckle. Though this was not so terrible of a result, she held herself responsible nonetheless, effectively blaming herself for hypnotizing her shrunken friend. It amazed her, seeing Holly in such a state of arousal, almost enough to turn her on all over again. Instead, that energy would be put to use another way, as teased by the return of her grin. “Here, Holly… I know what I can do… Flip over…”

 

Holly’s voice remained absent, but she listened well to Riley’s suggestion. Overcoming her hesitations, Holly rotated onto her back, allowing her front to be exposed to Riley and her hovering fingers. Instantly did Holly find her sides tickled by those very tips, but the touch was welcomed, allowed to explore her body however they saw fit. There was an agenda, she soon realized, as the fingers blanketed her strategically. They warmed Holly against the cold she was now exposed to, and their presence stabilized her shambling form. Her hand, which had been buried between her thighs shyly, was pulled away -- an easy fight for even one finger to win -- and so her crotch was made open, a target to be prioritized.

 

“Oh god,” Holly finally squeaked as a swirl of a touch centered itself onto her groin. She coughed from astonishment, the digit drilling into her with a gentle pressure -- it was all she needed, an additional jump to the sheer arousal she was encumbered by. Within seconds, she enjoyed the most electrifying orgasm of her life, unleashing high-pitched moans that made the soft hills beneath her sway with glee. The sensation was supreme, beyond anything she had experienced -- Riley was quiet and content, having exhausted nothing of herself to apply her fingers where they were, yet all the same did she bring her beloved friend to that beautiful conclusion.

 

Riley craned her head forward, moving as minimally as possible to avoid disrupting her friend. She was unable to tame her giggling, however, which jittered Holly where she was atop her breasts. “Look at you~” Riley cooed, tenderly prodding the little stomach. “Did you enjoy yourself, after all that…? You had put up quite a fight until now~”

 

Holly hid her face behind a palm, disgraced. As her high began to fade, she reflected on what she had succumbed to, and the exploitation she had survived. At her peak, she had felt freed of everything, but she was now settled back onto earth, anxious of what was to come. Using Riley’s finger, she pulled herself forward into a seated posture, her back turned to her friend as she contemplated.

 

“Pouting?” Riley wondered, tilting her head curiously. Her tease made Holly scoff and shake her head. “Hehe~ Well… That was easier than I expected--”

 

R-Riley…!” Holly complained, pushing down on the plush surface below her as if to nudge her friend. “Please…! Ugh…”

 

Please, what?” Riley hummed. She rose forward an inch, enough to create an incline that made Holly cling tighter to her chest. “Please… do that again? Is that what you’d like?” Her grin bubbled wider. “You can trust me to take care of you… anything that you need~”

 

Holly shook her head, “N-No, Riley, I-I think I’m--” She gasped, picked up suddenly by a swipe of a hand. She kicked and flailed with diminished stamina as Riley sat up and lurked above her.

 

“Another round… O-One more…” Riley said, almost beggingly -- but she knew, and so did Holly, that it was ultimately her decision. “I didn’t get to see your face… when it happened…” She swallowed, a last bout of hesitation before her lips pushed forward with the pink of tongue revealed. Holly froze in the instant before it licked her, sliding up from her abdomen to her neck, leaving behind that distinct trail of saliva. Before she could respond in shock, Holly was licked again, the tongue slipping between Riley’s fingers and working into her defenseless crotch.

 

“Riley, Riley, R-Riley!” Holly chanted, her tone different with each iteration. Quakes riddled her body almost as much as her giant captor shivered with amusement and interest. Her guard gradually whittled away, eventually laying her loose in Riley’s grasp, allowed to be eaten out by the largest, most caring tongue she could whimsy.

 

Another round, Riley had promised, and promised again. Another round, followed by another.

 

 

 

The two had missed their chance to see the sunrise, a ritual they made consistent on their hiking trips. That morning, both women had slept in, too heavy from their late night activities. When Riley awoke first, as usual, she habitually reached to begin packing up, only to realize -- to her great excitement -- that last night was no wild dream, even by her own standards. Holly laid in a nest made of Riley’s coat, snuggled around a clean sock as a blanket.

 

It was almost too precious of a scene to disturb, but Riley was eager to take down the camp and return home -- as was Holly, waking up in a jump of excitement. Exhausted as she was, a new wind of energy lifted her, inspired to see a doctor that could, possibly, remedy her bizarre condition. It was all she could squeak about as Riley kept her stashed in a chest pocket on the hike back.

 

Riley had urged Holly into crouching down and hiding, not wanting to draw attention as they neared the beginning of the trail down at the mountain’s base. Within the warm darkness, Holly shuddered with worry as she anticipated the face of some other giant. She would have to trust someone else to care for her, trust being in the hands of someone that was not Riley.

 

Holly perked up when she heard a noise -- unexpectedly, it was the sound of a car door, opening and then closing as her world suddenly rocked in a direction she could not predict. Confused as she was, she tempted opening the pocket and peering outside, but before she could, it opened from outside. Light seeped in, but Holly glared past it, seeing only Riley looking over her. There was nothing said; Holly’s lips moved for words, but there was then the sound of a car starting -- Riley’s car.

 

“What are you-- Where’s the doctor?!” Holly hissed, pulling herself up from hiding. Indeed, this was nowhere near the camp infirmary, and so Holly was left to guess -- “Riley… You can’t--”

 

“Sorry, Holly, I’m--” Riley began, then stopped with a long sigh. In that exhale had blown out those last few doubts, and she settled a confident smile down onto her beloved, dearly beloved obsession. Holly blinked back, her face pale with the realization before it could be said. “I’m keeping you this way… Remember? I’m the only one… that I can trust to watch over you like this. No doctors, no scientists… I’ll be your-- your everything. Anything you’ll need me to be. Anything you’ll want me to be. Remember last night… and think of every night, from now on, getting to be like that… Don’t worry, Holly, sh-shush… Holly… You’re safe. Safer than you’ve ever been with me before.”

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you like this story, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date with my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8