- Text Size +

Peter eased off the brake and rolled backwards out of the parking spot.  He threw the car into drive, and gave the car just a slight bit of acceleration to get the car moving.  Mary stared transfixed at the spectacle below as Harold had his turn beneath Peter.


Harold fared a bit better than Barney under Peter’s sandal.  He had a fair bit more muscle than his brake-bound compatriot from actually working out, but Peter was the size of a skyscraper to the shrunken muscleman.  His real advantage was that Peter didn’t take very good care of his shoes, and the sandal had a slight gash that Harold managed to fit into.  It was hardly a welcoming prospect to be jammed in his sole like a grain of dirt, but he was surviving.


Upon reflection, Harold wished he had been a bit more selective with his flings.  He had an uncomfortable gut feeling that Mary saw their relationship as something more than FWB when she kept comparing him to her creep of an ex.  At first, he thought it was just to set the mood.  But as time went on, it became more and more clear that Mary saw him not as a sex patner like he saw her, but as a boyfriend.


It came to a head when Mary found him with this 9/10 cutie he had been putting the moves on for a good hour.  Mary caused a huge stink and blew up at him.  Harold had enough and told her to never contact him again.  It was only a few months later that he would be accosted by her outside the supermarket.  Before Harold knew what was happening, Mary had him in her clutches to play her sick games.


Mary watched the tiny man squirm to try and stay safe.  She had tormented this bastard over and over again, but had never seen it as a bystander before, watching a shrunken person struggle beneath a completely indifferent and uncaring giant.  Mary, in her drunken state, slightly peeled her panties away and slipped her fingers into her sopping wet pussy lips.


Peter was overall very uncomfortable as he took his friend home.  Mary had done nothing since he got behind the wheel, except to stare longingly at his toes and drool.  He had heard of foot fetishes before, but he hadn’t really even seen anybody ogle his feet before, especially a friend, and especially so blatantly.  By the time he had gone down the first block, Mary was already soaking her seat as she masturbated to his toes.


Peter really didn’t know what to do about the situation.  Mary was obviously very drunk, and probably wasn’t of as sound a mind as one would want.  But the entire ride made him feel dirty.  As though he was being forced to take part in something unclean against his will.


Having a woman masturbating in the passenger seat is pretty distracting, so when a blue Honda breezed past the stop sign to get into Peter’s lane, it almost led to a very nasty accident.  Harold felt the sandal lift of him rapidly, as it slammed hard onto the brakes, bringing the car to a stop just in time.  Peter was very fortunate that he managed to avoid this near-death experience.


Barney was significantly less fortunate.  The people by the brake pedals couldn’t see the predicament up above, and had no way of knowing about the near-miss going on above them.  He already didn’t fit into the divet in the sole of Peter’s sandal, and when Peter slammed his foot down, he didn’t have any time to react to the descending shoe.  One second, he was finally getting a break from getting stepped on.  The next, Peter slammed down on him with full force.


He couldn’t take the pressure.  Barney splattered like a paint pellet under a steamroller.  Even if you looked at what remained of him under a microscope, there wouldn’t be anything left even recognizably human.  Barney was left a miniscule stain on the brake pedal of Mary’s car and the bottom of Peter’s sole.


After that close call, Peter tried to keep his eyes on the road.  Mary was moaning and panting, turned on by the smudge that used to be a person.  But Peter tried to ignore her as he finally got his misbehaved, inappropriate, and intoxicated passenger to her destination.


Harold was shocked to see the state the man on the other pedal was in, but it didn’t matter to him long, as Peter’s foot once again came to rest on him.  He squeezed into the tight gap and simply settled in for the rest of the trip.  Because Mary lived on top of a pretty steep hill, this would be the final place his foot would rest up until the end of the trip.


Mary spent the rest of the trip fantasizing about Peter doing all sorts of horrible things to these tiny specks.  Drowning them in his coffee as he sucked them all down, sitting on them as their little limbs tried to fight against his big tush, even blowing them out the window with a single breath.  All without even realizing.  Mary reached climax as she finally calmed down.


Peter tried to leave the car, wanting this whole ordeal to just end, but Mary stopped him.


“Thanksh Peder… Thad wash *hiccup* the beshd ride I’ve eva had~”

 

She hugged Peter around his neck, her disgusting wet fingers settling on the back of his head.  Mary kissed him on the cheek as she stumbled into the house.  Peter gets a shiver as he walks back to the bar.  He knew that Mary was a blackout drunk and hoped she would wake up tomorrow forgetting anything ever happened.  But unfortunately for Peter, as well as the countless shrunken people that would soon be scattered beneath him every day, tonight was going to be a night Mary would never forget.  Not for the rest of her life.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And with that, our journey is complete.  Thank you all for reading my story.  Let me know what you all thought about it.  I thought I'd give you a nice two parter this week, since I didn't post a short story last week.  If you want me to make more stories like this, let me know!