[Reviews - 56] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The story of Allison Starr and Brian Bentley concludes! Brian’s innocence has been proven to the world, and he is about to reveal that he is actually alive, but only one inch tall. Now that Allison and Brian no longer have to live in hiding, they must adjust to a brand new world - one that owes Brian a lot of apologies. This becomes even more difficult when they are reunited with faces from the past, such as Brian’s little sister. However, their relationship is stronger than ever. As such, they’re confident that they can overcome any challenge, so long as they do it together.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Couples, Feet, Gentle, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 52028 Read: 48983
Published: April 30 2021 Updated: February 13 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Brand New World by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (3546 words)

Hello! This is probably starting a bit earlier than you anticipated, as it's certainly sooner than I anticipated. However, I was really excited (read:impatient) to get this chapter out. It's more like a teaser, anyway, so might as well. I hope you enjoy the third and final chapter of this story!

2. Next Steps by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 0] (6434 words)

Alright, we're back in business. To make up for the absence, here's a long chapter. Hope you enjoy!

3. Jennifer by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4176 words)

Let's keep this thing going. It's time for an emotional phone call. First, though, let's revisit a scene from chapter four of the first story.

4. Jennifer, Part 2 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3857 words)

Three chapters in three days? Golly, I've been bored. Time for more Jen.

5. One-on-One by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5745 words)

Time to find out how everybody reacts to Jen's request, as well as what Brian ultimately decides. Hope you enjoy.

6. Laura by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3806 words)

Time for a slightly less happy reunion.

7. Brian's Mom by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3917 words)

Time to see the aftermath. Brian and Elizabeth bond, and he makes a very special request.

8. Family Ties by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4611 words)

Time to see the aftermath of the aftermath. Hope you enjoy.

9. Morning Visit by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3893 words)

Sorry for the delay, I have just been out of it these past couple weeks. Chapters might slow down a bit, but there hopefully won't be another big delay. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

10. Reparation by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3427 words)

It's been 28 days since the last chapter. I wrote all of "An Innocent Man" in 26 days. Oh, how far I've fallen x_x

I really don't have an excuse for the even longer delay, and I'm sorry. I just haven't been in the best headspace for writing, I suppose. I'm not going to make any promises for how often I'll update the story from here, but just know that I'll do my best. For now, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Time to find out how Cassandra got the document. First, though, a quick refresher.

11. Real Talk, Part 1 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 1] (3626 words)

My deepest apologies for the wait, but here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoy, and I'll include a small bit of news in the end notes. Thanks for reading!

12. Real Talk, Part 2 by Pluto Pendragon [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4990 words)

Hey. I'm surprising myself just as much as anyone that I'm posting this, but here's a new chapter! A part of me thought that I was done writing for good, but I'm happy to say that I want to keep going. Thank you for bearing with me, and I hope you enjoy.