- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to do something completely different. I always wanted to write a chapter where the characters talk, and only talk, with each other. There is no action, or anyone other than Gil and Beth. It was important to me that they both learn more about each other's world, and learn more about each other.

Gil was still a little unnerved by the images of his wife that followed his dreaming of Sam. He loved his family, and hoped to get back home. But with Sam becoming the dominant thought in his mind, he began to think that being stuck in this world wouldn't be so bad.


Once again, Beth left the door to their bedroom open far enough to allow her guests to come and go without issue. So Gil headed towards the living room. He was tired, but knew that he had no chance of falling asleep. 


Beth had gotten up to use the bathroom when she heard grunting coming from the living room. She noticed Gil was struggling mightily trying to get up on the sofa, but with nothing to grab onto, and neither Martin or Steve there to give him a boost, he had no chance. He didn't even notice that Beth had entered the room.


It was only when he felt two, very large but very soft, hands grab hold and lift him up, did he realize that Beth was awake. He looked up at the beautiful, friendly giantess and said thank you. Beth said it was no problem. She asked Gil if he wanted a cup of coffee, and he nodded. 


Beth went into the kitchen, and 5 minutes later, came back out with two cups, one for Gil and one for herself. She made sure Gil was able to securely hold his cup, and then sat down. But Beth didn't sit down on the sofa. Instead, she sat on the floor, and at an angle to allow Gil to be more eye level with her. Her eyes were about 5 inches above his, but even that allowed him to feel some form of normalcy. Every female that he met or saw towered over him and his friends, even the young girl they saw on the beach.


Gil was enjoying the coffee, but he decided to ask Beth a question. He wanted to know how, despite the massive size difference between men and women, people were able to procreate. 


Beth considered his question, and thoughtfully explained that first and foremost, when men and women were in a relationship, it was based mutually on love and respect, and equality among the couples. But in order to have children, men’s semen had to be injected into a woman's ovaries in order for her eggs to become fertilized. 


Pregnancy then proceeded normally. How the children were born was determined by the sex of the baby. Girls were big enough to make it through the birth canal in great shape. Boys, due to their much smaller size, had to be birthed by cesarean section. But they grew up normally.


Beth anticipated Gil’s next question. She explained that in order for men and women to share intimacy, men had to wear strap-ons that were three feet in length, and about 6 inches thick. They allowed the men to achieve penetration. And they were made with lightweight materials. This way the men avoided hurting themselves during sex.


Women, on the other hand, had to be extremely careful when pleasuring men. Their tongues were really powerful, and they ran the risk of seriously injuring the man’s member. Women put a lot of thought into being as gentle as possible, and it seemed to give the men intense pleasure.


Beth asked Gil what his world was like, about his job and family. Gil explained that in his world, women struggled to prove themselves against men. It was because of neanderthal type thinking that said men had to be superior to women.


Gil laughed at the belief. He found some men to be so stubborn that they became stupid. Women were different. Some of the best managers he ever worked for were women, and he would have gone through the gates of hell before he’d let them down. 


As for his job, the military gave him a great career, and The Space Agency gave him the opportunity to go where very few had gone before. He got to see the universe in all its splendid glory. He couldn't have asked for a better career.


He also described his family. He had a beautiful wife named Beth, and wonderful twin daughters named Sarah and Maggie, who were 10. 


The Beth in front of him was excited that he was married to a girl named Beth. She could sense that he loved his family very much, and missed them terribly.  She told him that he had great taste in women. The two of them laughed at that.


Gil asked Beth if she was seeing anyone. He just casually mentioned that every woman on this planet was the most stunningly beautiful that he had ever seen. In fact, he didn't know that such beauty could exist.


Beth blushed, and thanked him for the compliment. She told him that she was very much in love when she was a teenager, but the boy’s family had to move away, and she was so heartbroken that it took her a long time to get over it. Gil heard the regret in her voice and instantly knew that it still upset her.


Gil asked about her job. Beth told him that the five women in the building where she worked were basically the town council. They voted on laws, and handled all crisis situations. And it pained them when they had to pass a law that prohibited men from working, all because no one could come up with a way for them to work in a mixed environment. And men-only businesses were unfeasible due to the trouble they were having with young girls terrorizing men who were out by themselves. In fact, she can't understand where this type of behavior came from. People were always so kind and considerate to one another, and yet, there were a couple of groups who found pleasure in mistreating men. She would have to talk to security about what could be done to eliminate the problem.


Gil decided to ask Beth if she wanted to be a mom? He told her that she would be a tremendous mother. She was so kind, and had such a caring heart. He would be proud to have her as his mom. Beth smiled at him, and gently out her hand on his and told him thank you for the compliment. She just needed to find the right person.


Beth then asked Gil if there was anybody from her world that he liked, and he immediately froze. That told Beth the answer. She then asked him if it was Sam, the doctor. Gil’s face immediately turned beet red with embarrassment. Again, his reaction gave her the answer. 


She pointed out to him that Sam was indeed a very beautiful woman, but he was a married man who should remain faithful to his wife and family. 


Beth noticed as she was describing Sam that Gil started fidgeting in his seat. And she noticed the wet spot on the front of his pants. It didn't take her long to realize that Gil’s accidents the last two nights were caused by him dreaming of Samantha. 


She wasn't going to say anything, because she didn't want to embarrass him. But a small part of her was extremely jealous of the fact that Sam had that effect on Gil. Beth wondered if she would ever have that kind of effect on someone.


Beth noticed the sun started to rise, and she asked Gil if he wanted breakfast. Gil said yes, but on one condition, he wanted to make the toast. Beth gave him a quizzical look, and he told her all she had to do was supply the bread and butter, and place him on the countertop, and he would handle it. 


She wasn't quite sure about that, but she was willing to let him try. At worst, she would be there to finish the job. At best, he would need very little of her help.