- Text Size +

As she was waiting for Gil to get the strap on inside her, Beth felt a strange sensation overcome her body. She thought it was anticipation. Ever since Elizabeth told her about it, she could hardly wait to experience the feeling. Gil was struggling trying to find Beth’s sweet spot. The strap on was not only bulky, but it prevented him from naturally becoming fully erect, and it was causing him some discomfort. He could tell that Beth was beginning to get impatient, as she kept asking him if he needed help, the tone in her voice becoming more agitated. She didn't realize that Gil was extremely unfamiliar with the strap on. But he finally was able to penetrate, though he didn't know how to balance himself to achieve the maximum effect.


Disappointed, Beth used her hand to remove the strap on, causing Gil to lose his balance and fall on his ass. His wife had a frustrated look on her face as she reached down and lifted him back on his feet with one hand. Gil apologized, but Beth half-heartedly accepted. She was in the mood, and not being able to climax caused feelings of frustration. She got dressed and told Gil to do the same, and she left the bedroom and went into the kitchen looking for something to drink. She spotted a bottle of wine, and poured herself a glass.


Once he was dressed, Gil made his way to the kitchen. He noticed the glass of wine in Beth’s hand, and asked her if it was a little early to be drinking. Beth, still feeling disappointed about the lack of climax, snapped that he wasn't her boss, and that she did what she wanted. Gil looked up at his giant wife and saw two angry eyes looking down at him. He decided to drop any further discussion and made his way to the living room.


Elizabeth was feeling a little empty. She had grown used to seeing the three little men, Gil, Martin, and Steve, hard at work going through the boxes, organizing files, and generally being breaths of fresh air in an otherwise boring office. She found her mind occasionally thinking of Gil, and how he was doing. She would have to quickly force those thoughts out of her head. She should have been happy that Gil and his family were reunited. But her truly inner thoughts betrayed her feelings towards him. He was everything that she was looking for, honest, funny, loyal, willing to open up. But he was married. And that was one line that she would dare not cross.


Gil sat down on his sofa, feeling angry and confused. Beth and Maggie and Sarah were there with him, but he couldn't help but feel something was off. Beth had never been overly aggressive sexually, yet she basically had given him no choice earlier. She wanted to have sex, and her was powerless to say no. And her attitude afterwards, when he was unable to completely penetrate her and satisfy her, was off putting. He wasn't used to using anything other than his shaft to satisfy his wife, so he felt like he was being forced to learn how to use the strap on with no practice. 


He was getting deeper in thought when two hands lifted him up with ease, startling him back to attention. It was Beth. She turned him around and placed him on her hip. Gil told her to put him down. Beth ignored him. He tried to wriggle free, but her immense size and strength made any attempt to break free impossible. So Gil gave up. Beth looked at him, and told him that she was sorry that she got mad earlier. She was just so in the mood, and with her being unable to reach satisfaction, she was overly frustrated. She told him that she now understood that he was unfamiliar with the strap on, but she wanted him to get used to wearing it. She told him that she hoped that he would be able to be more successful next time.


Gil just looked at her, his anger growing. He told her that he didn't appreciate being talked to like that. He had worried tremendously that he would never see his family again, and that he had never used anything other than himself to have sex with her. He told her that he refused to wear that damn strap on again, because it was distracting him from being able to be fully intimate with her.


Beth just looked down at her husband, still holding him on her hip, and told him that he will get used to wearing it, whether he liked it or not. And that any further discussion on the matter was over, and things were going to be a little different from that point on. Frozen by those words, he looked into her eyes, and did not recognize the woman speaking. It was as if his wife had become a totally different person than the one he married. He didn't understand it, any of it. She was not the Beth he married.


Before Gil could add anything, Beth placed him on the big sofa between Maggie and Sarah and told them to watch their father. She turned and went back into the bedroom and shut the door. Gil was extremely angry, and felt very humiliated that his wife had basically treated him as a small child, the ultimate insult was having to listen to her words telling his daughters to basically babysit him. And he felt even lower when Maggie picked him up with ease and placed him on her lap. He tried to get down, but felt a pair of large hands hold him in place with ease. And the more he struggled to free himself, the less he was able to move. Finally Maggie told him to stop squirming, that mommy wanted them to watch him. He felt like crying.


Gil wished that he could just make everything return to the way it was before the rocket launch. He was starting to hate this type of life with a passion. He had no idea what was happening, but he was becoming more and more convinced that “his family” wasn't really his family. They weren't the people that he loved and cared for. They were almost like strangers trying to act like people he knew. He suddenly missed Elizabeth and her gentle nature. 


Elizabeth was absentmindedly working when she felt something off. She didn't know what was going on, but the feeling was something real. She went to work on the box of files that the three men would have worked on, just to take her mind off the uneasy feeling running through her body. She was tempted to call the apartment, but thought better of it. She didn't want to interrupt Gil and his family during their reunion. 


About an hour later,  Beth came out of the bedroom and smiled when she saw Gil sitting on Maggie’s lap like a little boy. It gave her a sense of satisfaction, as on their world, she was expected to be subservient to her husband. On this world, she could finally be free of those chains. She would no longer follow his lead. He was going to follow her’s. She loved him, but this was her time to be free. This was obviously a world set up for women, and she was going to take full advantage of it. And she was going to teach her girls that the world was theirs for the taking. Beth also stifled a laugh when she heard Maggie complain that Gil was too squirmish, only to hear him complain that he had to go to the bathroom. Beth told Maggie to let her daddy use the bathroom. 


Gil got down and hurried to the bathroom. He thanked God that Elizabeth had a child’s potty training chair brought in for the three astronauts. Otherwise, the toilet seat would have been way too tall for him to reach. Relieving himself, thoughts of the gentle giantess that was their hostess crept into his mind. He wondered what she had been up to at work. It felt strange for him not to be working with her, going through the files. 


His thoughts then turned to his present situation. He dreaded going back out into the living room. For some strange reason, Beth was treating him in a humiliating manner, and it seemed that his daughters were taking their cues from their mother. He was helpless against even his twin girls, who were infinitely stronger than he was, as well as being 3 feet taller. And Beth? He could forget about having any sort of equal say in their relationship. When she had him cradled on her hip, her tone of voice and condescending manner made it clear to him that she was running the show. Unless he made it back to his own world, he would be trapped in a personal hell, which made him feel sick to his stomach.


Gil was lost in his misery when he felt Beth behind him. Turning around, she wanted to know what was taking him so long because Sarah had to use the bathroom. Gil offered that after relieving himself, he felt that maybe he had to use the bathroom some more. Beth looked down at him, and told him not to tie up the bathroom next time. And then she turned and left. Gil could feel his anger growing, but was incapable of doing anything. He felt as helpless as a child, at the mercy of Beth's moods and whims. He just lowered his head and went back into the living room.


4:00pm came. It was time to close the office. Elizabeth cleaned up her desk and headed for home. She still had the uneasy feeling that was plaguing her all day. She reached her door, and opened it, just in time to hear voices coming from the kitchen. They belonged to Beth and Gil. But it was the words spoken that shocked her. All she heard was Gil apologizing in a panicked voice, and Beth angrily saying it better not happen again. 


Elizabeth didn't know what caused the situation. But she knew that men and women never talked to each other that way. It took all of her self control to avoid getting involved. But she knew instantly what had been causing her feelings all day. It put her in a foul mood. She walked in and saw Beth looming over Gil. Once she entered, Beth stood straight up, and asked her how her day went like nothing had happened. With all of her might, Elizabeth tried to act as friendly as she could, and replied that it went well. 


She noticed Gil looking a little pale, so she immediately asked him if he wanted to work the next day. The boxes with the files needed to be worked on. Gil’s eyes lit up and said he would love to work, only to have Beth tell him that she wanted him there with her. Gil tried to object, but Beth shot him a look that told him not to try her patience. So, forlornly, he told Elizabeth that he couldn't. 


Elizabeth left the kitchen and went to her bedroom. She picked up the phone and dialed Sam’s number, and asked her if she was free in the morning, could she stop by the office? Sam could hear the combination of sadness and anger in her friend’s voice, and told her that she would be there at 9:00am. Elizabeth thanked Sam, and hung up. Spending the night in the same apartment as Beth was going to be the toughest thing that she ever did. But if she left and stayed at Sam's house, it would leave Gil at Beth's mercy, and that was something that she refused to do.


Elizabeth made ravioli for dinner, and found herself making the meal without any help. Not that she wanted any, but she didn't want to be near Beth, not after the way she treated Gil. She felt like crying for him. He was the nicest man she knew, kind and always willing to cheer her up with humor. But the way he was being treated by his wife made her feel repulsed by Beth's presence. But she didn't know what to do.


Dinner was very awkward. Every time Elizabeth tried to include Gil in whatever they were talking about, he was interrupted by Beth, who proceeded to speak as if he wasn't there. And what happened after dinner stunned Elizabeth into shock. 


Everyone was in the living room. Once again, Gil found himself sitting on the lap of his daughter, this time Sarah’s. And as the time approached 9:00 pm, out of the blue Beth told him that it was time for him to go to bed. At first, he thought his wife was joking, but when she told Sarah to put her father in the bedroom, he knew she meant it. He felt that it was the worst possible ending to the worst possible day. And before he could say anything, he was carried into his bedroom by his daughter, and there was nothing that he could do about it. And Beth just continued talking to Elizabeth like nothing unusual happened. 


Elizabeth mentioned that maybe it was bedtime for Maggie and Sarah, but Beth said that they could go to bed when they wanted to. It made Elizabeth the most upset she had ever been in her life, but still didn't say anything out of respect for Gil. But she desperately needed to talk to Sam about the situation. She needed sound advice, because she was afraid of doing something that would make it more difficult for Gil.


After Sarah carried him to the bedroom and closed the door, Gil just sat on the floor, crying uncontrollably. He had never expected Beth to behave the way she did. She always had an independent streak, but on his world, she was a loving, kind, supportive wife and mother. On this world, she had become a monster, lording her immense size and strength over him. He felt that she was taking perverse pleasure in the situation, and he was at a kiss to explain it. And with the prospect of getting home growing smaller, he was now resigning himself to his new life. And he just kept crying.