- Text Size +

Gill was still mesmerized by the image of Doctor Sam. Her size, beauty, and most of all, her gentleness when examining his body. He just kept thinking about her touching and probing his body, until he realized that there was a certain part of him that was betraying his thoughts. 


And Beth had come up to the three of them and asked if they were hungry. Almost in unison they replied they were. The astronauts couldn’t remember the last solid meal they had. Beth explained that plates of food were really large, probably much larger than they were used to, so she recommended ordering a small sandwich and dividing it into three sections. The men nodded in agreement. Beth made a call, and within a half hour, food had been delivered for everyone in the building.


The men looked at the sandwich that Beth ordered for them and realized that she was absolutely right. Even the “small” sandwich was about three times as big as a large sandwich on Earth. They knew that they wouldn’t be able to finish, so they ate until they were full, then apologized to Beth for wasting the rest.


She smiled down at them, and said it wasn’t a problem. She believed that the men weren’t from her world. When Doctor Sam was doing her examinations, Beth and another lady went out to check on the object that landed in the ocean.


It was something that she had never seen before. There was writing on the side. It read The National Space Agency. And she quickly looked inside and saw all kinds of equipment that was alien to her. But she knew girls who were very smart, and thought that maybe they could do something with it.


Beth offered to take the three of them on a tour of the town. Gil thought for a few seconds, and said that it was a great idea, and accepted her offer. So the four of them left and made their way through to.


While they were walking, Gil had seen an image reflected in a shop window that put things in a stark perspective. It was the image of a mother and her three small children. Except it wasn’t that. It was a reflection of Beth and the three men. 


He shows his crew mates the image, and literally, for the first time since they were four years old, they felt small and weak. The lady walking with them was over twice their size, and more than three times their weight, yet looked absolutely, and totally, feminine. 


And as they continued to walk, that image was being instantly replayed when they looked at the other couples out and about. The women were of such immense size as to totally dwarf the men they were with, yet looked so feminine.


Gil thought that it would have been physically impossible for any woman to look like that, yet this world had nothing but those women. And then his thoughts turned to Sam, and her incredible beauty. The memories of his life on Earth were quickly fading from his mind. He constantly thought of the Doctor and nothing else. He prayed to God that he would see her again.


Beth continued the tour, showing the shops and restaurants and a movie theater. She also stopped in front of a building with the words ‘Town Security’ engraved out front. Beth turned and looked down at the men and said they better behave. She winked at them in a good natured, teasing manner 


About an hour later, the group returned to Beth’s building. It was getting late in the afternoon, and Gil suddenly realized that they had no place to sleep for the night. In fact, they had no money for a place. And worse, they would never be able to function by themselves due to their small height compared to the women. So Gil made the decision that the men would go back to the capsule and spend the night. So he asked Beth if someone could use a boat and take them to their vehicle.


Beth had a puzzled look on her face, and politely asked him why. Gil replied what their sleeping plans were, and explained why they decided to go back to their capsule. 


Beth looked at him sympathetically. She told him that it wouldn’t be necessary. They could stay with her for as long as they needed to. She said that she had a spare room with plenty of pillows and blankets. Gil started to tell her that they would be fine in the capsule, but Beth insisted that they stay with her. So Gil and his crew went with Beth to her place.


Spending the time they did at the building where Beth worked made it easier to accept the immense size of her apartment. Beth had taken her mail to the kitchen to read. The men looked around. Everything was scaled to her size. Looking at the furniture , they knew they had no chance of being able to sit on top of the sofa without Beth’s help. So the three men made themselves comfortable on the floor. 


Beth asked from the kitchen if they wanted coffee, and they said yes. So once the kettle boiled, Beth made one cup for the men, and one for herself. She took a chance and kept it black, adding a little sugar. She then divided the cup she made for the three. Dividing it up equally, she walked into the living room carrying the three cups in her hands. She placed them on the floor. The crew thanked her. She smiled and told them it wasn’t a problem. Then she left to get her cup.


The three men looked at the cups that were placed in front of them. They were glad that they were only a third filled, because each cup contained what would equate to five full cups. Using two hands, each of them lifted their cup, at first struggling with its weight. Once steady, they drank as best they could. The cup was too large to completely lift and angle towards their mouths, so they made do.


Beth returned holding her coffee in one hand and drinking it like it was nothing. Gil looked at the other two and rolled his eyes, letting out a small laugh. Martin and Steve returned the chuckle.


Suddenly, the three astronauts realized how tired and exhausted they felt. It had been so many hours since they were able to sleep. Gil stood up and went over to Beth, apologizing for interrupting her, and asking if they could go to the spare room now, explaining how physically exhausted they were. 


Beth smiled and said no problem. She led the three into a spare room that had no bed. She grabbed a blanket and laid it done on the floor. Gil thought it would have been big enough to completely cover four king sized beds on Earth. Beth gave them each a cushion from her sofa after realizing that the pillows would have been too big for them. And she gave them their own blanket, which they found could be  wrapped around their entire body four or five times.


Once the men were settled, they immediately fell into a deep sleep. Gil opened his eyes and found himself in a strange room. It was dimly lit, and the door was slightly open. He heard noises coming from another room, so he got up and went to investigate.


He made his way through the strange house, until he came upon a room that was completely lit by candlelight. He saw someone on the floor. His eyes widened. It was Sam, the Doctor. She was wearing a see through bathrobe, and Gil could see nothing but her magnificent breasts. 


She turned and saw him, and held out her hand, telling him that she had been waiting for him to come to her. Gil took the giant hand being offered and came closer. He could see those breasts swelling up and down with each breath. He wanted to say something, but he was unable to think of anything but the vision in front of him. 


He was trying to fight the lust overtaking his body, but it was no use. The giantess in front of him was too magnificent, too alluring, too powerful. He gave in to his passion. 


He made a move towards those magnificent breasts, only to be stopped by her powerful hand. She gently used her other hand to flip him on his back and place him next to her. 


Then she explored his body, gently probing every area in such a way that he immediately became erect, and was fighting the urge to climax. 


Sam continued to explore and soon Gil was near tears trying to fight the climax. But it was no use. He couldn’t resist it any longer. He came, and kept coming, until he was as dry as a bone.


Gil woke up in a soaking sweat and racing heart beat. He looked and saw that his two friends were still sleeping. As he was calming his breathing, he felt a wetness, and looked down at the blanket. There was a giant wet spot just below his waist. He removed the blanket. Cum! He had a wet dream, something that he hadn’t experienced since he was a teenager. And he immediately felt embarrassed. How would he be able to explain it to Beth? But he was still exhausted, and soon fell back into a deep sleep.