- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a chapter filled with things I normally don’t include in what I write. If anyone is offended, I do apologize.

Beth was not in the best of moods. She didn’t care for this world that she found herself living in, and she absolutely hated the doting on men that every single woman seemed to take pleasure in. Now, she had to get ready for a dinner to celebrate her husband being hired like it was the greatest accomplishment in history. She suspected that it was only being given to let her know her place in society. She started cursing to herself.


Gil and the twins were ready when there was a knock on the door. Sarah answered, and let in Chief Val and Dr Sam, who showed up at 10 til 5, just as they said they would.


Beth eventually emerged from the bedroom in a white dress. She icily greeted the two ladies sitting on the sofa. A final check to make sure there were no problems, and the six of them left for the restaurant. Chief Val and Dr Sam walked slow enough to keep Beth company, much to her chagrin, while Gil held Maggie and Sarah’s hands.


Gil was in a very good mood. His little girls were with him, and he was going to have a good night hanging with his new friends. He was hoping against hope that Beth would finally accept this place for what it offered, a place to raise the girls in a safe environment, and with a beautiful, laid back atmosphere. 


The group reached the restaurant. Elizabeth saw Gil and had a big smile come across her face. The two ladies from the office, Karen and Judy, also had smiles. Gil had become a constant presence in the office, and he was a very nice gentleman to boot.


Everyone took their seats. Gil sat at the head of the table, and to his left was Beth, Maggie, Chief Val, and Judy. To his right, Sarah, Beth, Karen, and at the opposite end was Dr Sam, the woman who had consumed his thoughts, permeated his dreams, and was an image of perfection. 


Everyone seemed to have a great time, chatting and telling jokes. Everyone except Beth, who looked like she would rather be having root canal without anesthesia. Her mood brought Gil down a little. A night that was meant to celebrate, and his wife was a killjoy.


The meal ended, and goodbyes were said. Chief Val offered to walk Gil and his family back to their apartment, but Beth insisted that it wasn’t necessary, and she was adamant that an outsider’s company was not welcomed. So everyone went their separate ways, with Elizabeth telling Gil that she would be at his place at 8:00 am to walk him to work. 


That really stuck in Beth’s crawl. She walked ahead of Gil and the girls, using her long strides to quickly put distance between herself and the others. It caused Maggie to ask Gil what was wrong with mommy? Gil said that she was still trying to find her place in a new world, and was just frustrated that she hadn’t fit in yet. But she would. He knew that would never happen, but said it to reassure his girls.


Beth was already in the bedroom when the three entered the house. Gil hugged the twins who went into their room. He was about to sit down on his sofa when he heard his wife call him into the bedroom, and her tone of voice indicated that he wasn’t to keep her waiting.


Gil entered the room. The door shut behind him, and the lock was engaged. He turned around and saw Beth was stark naked, and with an evil grin on her face, and malice in her eyes.


Gil suddenly felt cold and fearful. He knew that he could not stop Beth, lacking the size and strength to put up any sort of resistance. He was in trouble, and he knew it. She moved closer to him, causing him to take a step back. She asked in a mocking voice if he was really the big man in the office? 


Gil didn’t respond to that, but asked her to consider that their daughters were in the other room. She ignored him, bent down and grabbed his upper left arm as he tried to turn and run. He immediately saw stars as her grip caused pain so intense that he started crying.


Seeing his reaction, Beth mockingly asked him if that was why all the office girls loved him? Because he knew how to cry? What happened to her big, strong, astronaut husband? Gil just continued to cry due to the intense pain her grip had caused. 


He pleaded in between sobs for her to calm down and think of Maggie and Sarah, but she either didn’t hear him, or didn’t care. 


She released her grip on his arm, and it immediately turned an ugly black color. Beth had squeezed it in such a way as to make his arm unusable, at least temporarily. She picked Gil up like a little kid, looked him in the eyes, and told him that he was ‘going to have fun that night’.


Gil could see the look in her eyes, and froze in terror, his only reaction was a wet spot that formed on the front of his pants. Beth noticed, and asked if her big, strong husband needed a diaper? She then placed him on the bed, and grabbed something from underneath. It was a strap on.


Gil yelled that he had felt comfortable using it, but smiled at him and said he wasn’t going to be on the giving end that night. His face turned the whitest white imaginable. He started yelling for help at the top of his lungs. But Beth just grinned. 


Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. It was Sarah, asking if everything was ok. Gil yelled help again, while Beth told her daughter that their daddy was kidding. But Gil kept saying help. She told her daughter to make sure that they get a good night’s sleep, and that she would see them in the morning. 


Sarah said ok, and went back to her room. Gil heard the door close, and immediately sank to his knees in despair. He looked up at the massive figure of his wife and cried out why? Why was she doing this? She said nothing, but continued to smile down at him. 


Sarah had returned to her room. Maggie asked her if everything was ok, and she said their mom said it was, but that daddy kept yelling for help. Both girls turned their lights off. But within minutes, Maggie felt something tugging at the back of her mind. She thought about how strange her mom had acted since they came there. She also remembered the words of Elizabeth that she was to look after her father. 


Maggie got out of bed, and quietly opened the door. She stood just outside her parents room, and listened. She listened as she heard her father beg her mother to put the strap on down. She heard her mom say that he was going to take it and like it. Her father started crying again. 


Maggie went into the kitchen and dialed the phone. Elizabeth answered, and Maggie told her that she thought her father was in trouble, and she didn’t know what to do. 


Elizabeth told her to hang up, she would be right over. Within minutes, she was there, along with Chief Val and Dr Sam. Maggie let them in. They immediately heard Gil cry out in such intense pain it sent shivers down their spines. Chief Val ran towards the bedroom, and with all of her might, broke down the door, 


The sight of Gil lying in a prone position on the bed, with Beth ready to insert the strap on again was shocking. She tackled the deranged lady, while Elizabeth and Dr Sam came in and immediately got Gil out of there.


Chief Val handcuffed Beth, who was screaming wildly that Gil was her husband and she would do with him as she pleased. The Chief had enough, and used her baton to hit her over the head, knocking her out cold. By then other officers were there to keep an eye on her.


Chief Val entered just as Dr Sam gently rolled Gil over on his stomach. There was blood around the anus, and an examination revealed that the injuries weren’t life threatening, as the penetration wasn’t deep. But if they hadn’t arrived when they did, he would have been in serious trouble. That much she conveyed to Elizabeth, as she gently rubbed his back and held his hand, while he sobbed uncontrollably.


The two officers guarding Beth had turned their attention to Chief Val coming from the living room towards them. She had a score to settle with the wicked witch, and the officers separated to allow her into the room. 


Beth was stirring. Chief Val asked one of the officers to bring her a glass of ice cold water. The officer returned, handed the water to the Chief, and watched as her boss poured the glass onto the face of the woman lying on the floor.


Beth sat up, and complained of a headache. Chief Val coldly looked at her and said she deserved much worse than a pain in her head. The top officer asked her why she attacked her husband. Beth just looked at her with a blank expression. It was clear to the officers that she had her bell rung, but that didn’t stop the Chief from interrogating her prisoner.


Once again the Chief asked her why she attacked Gil, except this time Beth started crying, saying she wanted to go home to her world. She didn’t belong there. Chief Val said she agreed with her, but demanded to know why she attacked her husband.


But Beth kept repeating that she wanted to go home. The Chief knew she wouldn’t get her answers that night, but she would question her first thing in the morning. As she was giving her officers instructions on what to do with the prisoner once they got back to the station, Dr Sam came to her and gave her the rundown of her examination of Gil.


Gil woke up in a cold sweat. He was out of breath, and shaking. The voice next to him asked him if he was alright. It took him several seconds to realize who the voice belonged to. Elizabeth! 


But he quickly realized that something was off. It should have been Beth talking to him, not Elizabeth. He looked, and as sure as the sun rose in the morning, it was her. His head started spinning. He got down from the bed. Got down? He didn’t remember having to get down from his own bed before. He walked into the living room. 


Everything was the same, yet different. The furniture was the exact design as he remembered, yet it sat up higher than it should. He looked at the mail on the table. A letter from some lawyer. He opened it up, and nearly fainted. The letter was sent to remind him of his upcoming child support payments to Beth. Beth? He felt weak in the knees, until he was caught by two large hands. 


He turned around. It was Elizabeth. He only came up to her midsection. But how? She shouldn’t be there. She should be on her own World, and as twice as tall as she was standing before him.


Elizabeth could see that Gil was disoriented. She bent down and gave him a gentle kiss and hug, telling him that she loved him. Even in his extremely agitated and distracted state, he responded positively to her. And found himself kissing her passionately. 


He didn’t understand what was going on, but with Elizabeth there, he didn’t feel scared. He looked up at her, and asked where they were. She told him they were in their home, in the state of Florida, on the planet Earth. 


Gil told her that it shouldn’t be that way. She should be on her own World, and he should be with Beth, and Maggie and Sarah. Elizabeth looked at him kind of funny, saying that he and Beth divorced 5 years ago, and it was his weekend with the girls. 


Now Gil was thoroughly confused. Elizabeth explained that she worked for the lawyer handling his end of the divorce, and one thing led to another, they fell in love and married 4 years ago. She said Beth had filed for divorce because she had joined some swingers commune, and wanted to be free of any entanglement. But somehow, the judge awarded her custody of the girls. 


Gil still didn’t understand a lot of what she was saying, but he knew that this wasn’t his world. He and Elizabeth were the same, personality wise, but the situation itself was off. 


He looked on the table by the sofa and saw a wedding picture. It was him and Elizabeth, and his mind was suddenly distracted by her overwhelming beauty. He suddenly lost interest in what he was trying to comprehend, and took her hand, and led her back to the bedroom. He guided her to the bed, and as she sat down, he began to suck on her nipples with such a gentle and subtle touch, that it caused her to moan.


He no longer cared what world he was on. He had Elizabeth in his life, as well as his girls. She laid down on the bed, and he immediately dropped his underpants, and guided his now enlarged member into the bullseye. Their bodies began to move rhythmically, and both climaxed together. 


He rolled off of her, and gently lifted her head into his arm, telling her how much he loved her. She turned and looked at him, smiled, and told him that she loved him too, and would do so until the end of time.