- Text Size +

Gil and Beth enjoyed their tension-free time at work. He wanted to thank her so much for giving him the opportunity to be away from Beth, even if it was for the afternoon. He still didn't understand how she could change from the loving wife and mother into someone who seemed to relish the fact that she was so much bigger than before, and was intent on letting him know at every opportunity. She was behaving like one of those militant feminist that he would read about in the newspaper. 


Elizabeth looked at the little man working his way through the box of files, and the only thought that was running through her mind was how terrible he was being treated by a woman who supposedly loved him. But it was anything but, and it made her feel frustrated that her options for helping Gil were extremely limited. She says something to Beth, then she breaks the unwritten rule of society by interfering in someone else's relationship. She could tell Beth to leave, but that would mean that Gil would have to leave also. And that meant that she wouldn't be able to make sure that he was doing ok. Or she could do nothing, and sit idly by as Beth continued to make Gil's life a living hell. 


It really should have put her in a terrible mood, except that while she was watching Gil work like a machine on the files, she found herself playing the game of what if. What if Gil never reunited with his wife and daughters? Would he find her attractive enough to ask out? She already knew how he felt about Samantha, but he had also told her on several occasions how beautiful she was. What if he had a choice between going back to his world with his family, and staying on this world without them. Would he choose to leave? Or would he stay and be treated with love and respect? Her mind was conflicted, and it didn't help her mood that it was nearing 4:00pm, which is when the office closed. That would mean they would have to go back to the apartment, and be around Beth. 


Elizabeth was dreading the prospect of going back to her own apartment. She was secretly thinking of a way to keep him out of there for as long as possible when her phone rang. She answered. It was Sam, checking on both her friend and Gil. Elizabeth was ecstatic that it was a friendly voice on the phone. She was half expecting Beth to call and check up on Gil, and that was the last thing he needed. But talking with Sam gave her boost, though she relayed the scenarios running around inside her mind. She really needed to keep Gil as close as possible to her, and so she decided to let Beth stay with her. But she didn't know how much longer she could handle being in the same place as Gil's wife.


Once Gil went to work, and the twins had breakfast, Beth told them to get dressed. They were going for a walk. So they left and walked around town. There were several other families out and about. Beth was still trying to understand the dynamic she saw playing out with every couple and family. Women and female children treating men and boys as equals. She thought that the women were stupid. This world was catered towards them and their great size, yet they had no idea how to take advantage. She thought that they were throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime. And for what? To make men feel good about themselves? What about women feeling good about themselves? Why should their feelings be any less important? She told herself that if the women on this world needed to be shown the way to a truly great life, then she would be the one to do it. 


With her twin girls with her, Beth decided to see for herself if what both Elizabeth and Sam described was accurate. She and the girls entered a clothing store. Beth had actually decided to buy new outfits for the three of them. They quickly found what they were looking for, and while waiting in line to pay, Beth struck up a conversation with another woman who was alone. Beth started by mentioning how lovely the day was, and the woman gave a warm, friendly smile and agreed that it was a lovely day. Beth asked her how she liked living there? The woman replied that it was a great town, extremely safe and clean, and the perfect place to raise a family with her husband.


Beth asked the woman if she felt comfortable allowing her husband to have a say in what decisions were made for the family? The warm smile on the lady’s face morphed into a look of confusion. Beth went on to tell the lady that she could obviously make all family decisions on her own, that she didn't need her husband’s permission to live her life the way that she wanted to. 


The woman calmly replied that she and her husband relied on each other for support and advice, and that all choices made were done as one. They were equal partners. Beth thought that if she heard that husband and wife equal partner bullshit one more time she would get sick. She casually mentioned the fact that women were so much bigger and stronger than men. And wouldn't it be great if women made all decisions by themselves, with no input from men? 


The confused look on the woman's face was replaced by one of annoyance. It was the lady's turn to pay, and once the transaction was completed, she turned to leave, but not before looking at Beth and saying that she didn't know where she got her ideas, but they were strange and completely unacceptable. She should go back to her husband and raise her family the right way. And with that, the woman walked out.


Beth had a curious reaction. Instead of being upset by the woman berating her, she smiled. Changing this world was going to be a challenge. But it was a challenge that she looked forward to accepting. However, her mood changed slightly when, on the way back to the apartment, Sarah asked her mom if she was mad at her dad. Beth said she wasn't, and wanted to know why she asked. Sarah told her that it seemed that she was always yelling at him, even if he didn't do anything wrong, and that she acting differently towards him than before.


Beth smiled at her daughter, and said that sometimes, a man had to be shown his place in the world. And as she and Maggie grew older, they would learn to do the same thing with their men. Sarah and Maggie looked at each other in disbelief. They had never heard their mom speak that way about men before, especially their dad. And they were starting to like boys back on their world. They couldn't imagine treating them the way their mom was treating their dad. It put them in an off mood.


Once back at the apartment, Beth made lunch for the three of them. She was in a mood, and if Gil had been there, he would have spent a lot of time wearing the strap on. Beth was horny, and couldn't wait for him to get back. She just kept thinking of how the strap on would feel as it fully penetrated her vagina. All she could imagine was the pleasure she would feel. But then she kept thinking of how much trouble Gil had when he tried to use it. If he didn't learn how to properly use it, he would be useless to her. At his size, there was nothing he could do to satisfy her in a natural way. In fact, there was nothing any man on that world could do to satisfy her by themselves. They all needed help. 

They were truly useless, and yet the women here were treating them like they were special. That was bullshit. Women were the ones that were special. 

And yet, the women here couldn't grasp the opportunity that they had been given. 


She felt a brief sense of frustration, but one thing that she learned on her world was that people were stubborn, and that it produced greater satisfaction when their minds were changed. So she saw this place as a golden opportunity to spread her new gospel.


As 4:00pm came, Elizabeth alerted Gil that it was time to close up the office. He had been so involved in organizing the files, that he lost track of the time after lunch. He looked at the files. There were quite a few, but once he organized them, they were much more manageable. Elizabeth was extremely impressed by both his work ethic and his focus. But as they locked up for the day, Gil became quiet. He realized that his mini break from Beth was ending, and quickly. But, he and he alone, had to deal with her. He didn't want Elizabeth to get involved, as it wasn't her problem. She had been more than generous with Gil and his astronaut friends, as well as with Beth and the girls. He knew that the way Beth was behaving was upsetting her, but he would have to come up with some sort of solution.


Elizabeth and Gil walked through the door. Maggie and Sarah were in the living room, watching TV, while Beth was at the table drinking a glass of wine. He said hi to his girls as they hugged him, and then went over to his wife to do the same. But he could smell the alcohol on her breath, and sensed something lurking beneath that gave him pause. 


Beth looked down as the small man who was her husband stood in front of her. She told him that she wanted her kiss, but made no effort to bend down and make it easy for him. Elizabeth had been watching what was happening, and moved a chair and picked him up so he could stand and reach Beth's lips. This annoyed her so much that she found herself getting angry. She wanted to enjoy watching her husband struggle while trying to give her a kiss, only for Elizabeth to make it easier for him. 


She didn't like it they her hostess stuck her nose in their business. And she had a thought about moving out and finding their own place to stay. But she needed money to do that, and without a job, that was impossible. So she just settled for glaring at Elizabeth, and found that it was being returned in kind. 


Elizabeth was an extremely gentle and generous person, but Beth was really pushing her to the point of no return. But any thoughts she had of kicking her out of the apartment were quickly followed by ones of Gil, and what would happen to him. So she held her tongue as best she could. 


Beth asked Gil how work went, but he could tell by her tone that she wasn't really interested in his answer. He thought that she was trying to show Elizabeth that she was a nice person. But the gentle giantess saw through her ploy, and answered for him, telling his wife that work was productive. The boxes of files were being worked on, and much progress was being made, thanks to Gil’s hard work. 


Beth raised an eyebrow signaling that she was surprised. She would have thought that Gil's job was to get coffee and run errands. But apparently his job was important. And it allowed her to once again think about moving out. She would just use Gil’s salary to pay for the apartment. Beth could sense that her hostess would become upset when she dealt with Gil. But he was her husband, and she was going to do what she thought best. She then began to wait for the opportunity to inform Elizabeth, and to let her know, in no uncertain terms, that her husband was coming with her.


Elizabeth was about to cook dinner, and asked Maggie and Sarah if they wanted to help out. The twins eagerly came into the kitchen. They asked her what she was making, and Elizabeth had a smile on her face as she told them chicken stuffed with mushrooms and ham, with gravy and mashed potatoes. Maggie and Sarah's eyes lit up as the dinner was being described. It sounded delicious. 


Elizabeth enjoyed the help. But it also gave her an opportunity to kind of get a sense for how the girls felt about life there, without appearing too obvious.

So they started on dinner, she asked the girls who was the better cook, mom or dad? Maggie said that mom was, but that dad made fun food when he was home like pancakes and waffles and french toast. Mom made serious food like meatloaf and baked chicken. 


Elizabeth ask if their mom appreciated that their father would cook dinner when he could? Sarah said yes, because mom felt like she had the night off. Dad would not only cook, but clean up and do the dishes. She asked them if they appreciated that their dad would do all that when he was home. And Sarah said they did. Mom was usually busy with something. And that she had a new group of friends, adults that they didn't recognize and had strange clothes. But when their dad came home, he treated them like they were the most special people in the world.


Elizabeth asked the girls about their mom’s new friends. Were they nice? Maggie said that for the most part they were, except when they started talking about their husbands. Then she and her sister had to go to their room because the adults needed to talk alone. Dad would never do that. When his friends came over, everyone could stay, even if it meant going to bed late. But with mom’s friends, it was usually early bedtime. And dad had never met her friends.


Elizabeth asked them if they had boyfriends back on their world. Both Maggie and Sarah said no, but they both liked someone very much. The boys were cute. And funny. She asked the girls how the boys treated them. Both said that they were kind. They could tell jokes. They sort of acted like their dad. He was always treating mom like she was special. And they hoped that when they got married, it would be to someone just like him.


Elizabeth was happy. She had got to know the girls a little better, and could tell that they weren't like their mom at all. And dinner was near complete. But Elizabeth’s happiness was short-lived. She heard Beth raise her voice, asked the girls to stay in the kitchen and keep an eye on dinner, and went out into the living room, only to see Gil backing up against the wall and Beth looming over him. She could see the look of fear in his eyes. She asked Beth what was going on? She told Elizabeth that she was just having a little talk with her husband. And she pointed out that this was a private matter between husband and wife, and she didn't appreciate the interruption.


Elizabeth looked at Beth, and said that while it might be a private matter between husband and wife, this was still her home, and that she expected her guests to behave themselves at all times. Gil's wife looked at the lady with a mixture of anger and amusement. It seemed to her that the lady in the living room had developed some feelings for her little husband. She thought it was cute. 


Dinner was ready. The food was served, but Elizabeth and Gil ate in silence as Beth and the twins talked like nothing happened. Elizabeth's mood was as sour as it ever was. She had never experienced a feeling of pure hatred in her life. But the woman at the table changed that. She couldn't understand it. None of it. 


Dinner was finished, and Elizabeth and the twins cleaned up. It was then that Beth told Elizabeth that they would be moving out soon, and that Gil was coming with her. Elizabeth reminded Beth that Gil was a grown man, and that it would be his choice.  Beth looked amused. This woman had described her husband as a grown man. He looked like a three year old compared to her. It would be her decision, and she let Elizabeth know. So Beth called Gil into the living room, and said that they would be moving out in a day or two, and that he was going with her.


Elizabeth told him that he was a grown man, and that it was his decision on what he wanted to do. He hesitated, thinking about his choices, until Beth hinted that if he didn't go with her, he might not see Sarah and Maggie again. Elizabeth shot her a look that had death written all over it. She knew that it was a low blow. Gil looked at the two women fighting over him, but for different reasons. And he had tears in his eyes.


He knew that if he stayed with Elizabeth he would be happy. But if he didn't go with Beth, he might not see Sarah and Maggie again. And he couldn't live with that choice. He thought that he lost his family before, and wasn't about to lose them again. So he made the painful decision to go with his family, and went to his room when he saw tears running down Elizabeth’s face. He needed to be alone. 


A stunned and hurt Elizabeth reminded Beth that Gil had a job, and once they were settled, she would be picking him up in the morning for work. And she stressed to Beth that violence, especially against men, would be dealt with. So if Gil came to work with bruises, or any unexplained cuts or a limp, the law would deal with it. And the women agreed to part ways. Maggie and Sarah were crying. They had liked Elizabeth. Now, they probably wouldn't see her again. They both went to their room.