[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It is always said that in order for a dramatic change to happen in a society, it must happen in the Salami tactics, you gradually cut piece by piece until in hindsight you no longer recognize it.  You may be surprised to find out how true this is even when it comes to the individual. The story follows Ben and how from a popular college student and a person who is at his peak, his status gradually shrinks. Quite literally.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5571 Read: 11249
Published: April 26 2021 Updated: May 05 2021

1. Chapter 1 by SlendyPal [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1158 words)

Just a bit of introduction to some of the characters. This is my first story so I hope you'd enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think!

2. Chapter 2 by SlendyPal [Reviews - 0] (1896 words)

3. Chapter 3 by SlendyPal [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2517 words)