- Text Size +

After having a birthday breakfast with his family, Ben took off to school. When he got there he went straight to his locker to grab his books and then made his way to the classroom, where he saw that his classmates had already gathered.

 

“Ben!!” Derek, shouted from the end of the class while sitting at a table among the other friends. Ben smiled as he waved at them as he stepped towards them.  As soon as he put his books on his desk he turned to hug Derek.

 

“Happy birthday man!” Derek said, hugging Ben tightly.

 

“Yeah dude, we wish you the best!” David added.

 

“Thank you guys, you are the best” Ben said gratefully.

 

“Oh my god I literally can’t wait for the party tonight” Derek continued.

 

“Dude, who said you are invited” David sarcastically said.

 

“Shut the hell up David, or I’ll tell your parents about tonight. I am sure they’ll be happy to hear what you are planning to do in their absence” Derek said, wearing an evil grin.”

 

“Hey chill guys.. let’s just have one heck of a party tonight!” Ben said.

 

“Yeah you are right. After all it’s not that every day one of us has an empty house” Derek said.

 

Later that day, during a break between classes, Ben went to Mona since she was in a parallel class.  As he made his way there he met Carol in the hallway, accompanied by her friend, Sandy.  Sandy has been Carol's friend since kindergarten and used to spend quite a bit of time at their house.  Since elementary school, Sandy has had a crush on Ben who has not done a good job of hiding it. And overall she was a really shy girl.

 

“Hey Ben, leaving school already? When I said you're a failure I did not mean it seriously” Carol said sarcastically.

 

“Oh cut it already Carol, it’s my birthday after all. Give me this day off at least haha” Ben chuckled.

 

“I am just kidding big guy, Sandy here just wanted to wish you a happy birthday” Carol said, taking a step backward and pushing Sandy in front of him. Sandy just stood there and was barely able to speak. Ben just stood there and watched this poor girl almost shaking and just wanted to get on with it so he could get to Mona already. After about 5 seconds of awkward silence, Sandy finally managed “Ha.. happy birthday Ben” she said, almost whispering it.

 

“Way to go girl, now that wasn’t that hard right?” Carol said as she patted Sandy’s back.

 

“So, where are you heading to? Shorty” She asked Ben.

 

“I’m going to see Mona, she supposed to finish her practice by now.”

 

“Ohh I see... going to get your present?” Carol teased with a wink.

 

“Jeez Carol go take care of your shorty boyfriend and leave me alone” Ben said with a laugh as he passed by Carol’s frowning face, and finally making his way to Mona’s class.

 

When he arrived at her class, Ben saw Mona talking to her classmates, and man she was stunning. She was wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts and it looked like her hair was still a bit wet, so he assumed they probably finished a bit early and took a shower already. One of her classmates noticed me and immediately draw her attention to me. Once Mona turned around and saw me she ran towards me cheerfully and jumped into my arms. She gave me a passionate kiss and hugged me tightly.

 

“Happy birthday babe!! How are you?” Mona said warmly.

 

“Thanks Mona, I am really good actually. I was just passing by to inform you that we will be at David’s place at 8pm” 

 

“That’s it?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Well I guess I also missed you” Ben joked 

 

“That’s more like it” Mona said as she kissed him again and whispered in his ear.

 

“Just to give you a little teaser for tonight.. I’ve picked up your favorite color” She said seductively. 

 

Hearing this, Ben lowered his eyes only to meet with Mona’s wiggling painted red toes in her flip flops, which made him smile awkwardly. She definitely knew which buttons to push when it came to make her boyfriend happy. 

 

It was in the first year to Ben and Mona's relationship when Ben had come to witness Mona's feet for the first time since he knew her.  It happened the first night he spent at her house.  They lay in bed and watched Netflix until Mona got a little hot and decided to change her clothes for something more comfortable, while during the process she took off her socks and lay back in bed next to Ben. While stretching her legs to the end, Ben's attention, almost automatically, was drawn to her long toes. Mona, being the tall girl she is, has some big feet as well, wearing size 11 shoes mostly for her long, slender toes.

 

Ben had a bit foot fetish since he was little, But without a doubt the relationship with her is one of the factors that intensified this little fetish into an integral part of their sex life. And at this point, Mona knew exactly what drives her beast.

 

Seeing her boyfriend was left speechless, she kissed him again and turned to get back to her class.

 

“See you at David’s” Mona said as she made her way back while Ben simply stared at her, trying to get out of the trance he got into from gazing at her magically toes.

 

“Mmm.. ye.. sure” That’s all he could manage.

 

As night began to fall, Ben picked up Mona and the two were on their way to the party. When they arrived and were about to enter David’s house, Mona stoped Ben right before he knocked on the door.

 

“I know you are not a fan of surprises, but I hope you won’t be mad at me” Mona said, smiling guiltily.

 

“Babe what are you talking about?” Ben asked while knocking the door.

 

Moment after that the door opened by David who invited them in enthusiastically. As Ben made his first step into the house, and in the center of the living room was a luxurious chair which was well upholstered, and from its location it seems to have been placed there as a kind of throne. Ben looked back at Mona with a questioning look.

 

“What, it was Derek idea I simply went along with it” Mona said innocently.

 

Ben held his head, smiling as he couldn’t believe his friends. And as if we were talking about the devil, Derek came right behind them and grabbed Ben’s hand, showing the royal couple their way to the throne. 

 

As the night progressed, more people began to arrive. Some were friends of Ben from the class and the basketball team, and some were more friends of Mona from the class.  From joking around drinking games, the party was at its peak and Ben of course was the center of attention. As always. It was getting late and people were already starting to crash on the couches. Both Ben and Mona were drunk as hell, and for one moment of stupidity, Ben almost forgot about what Mona had planned for him and thought they probably should go to sleep soon. Seeing almost everyone around him were completely lost, he turned around to tell Mona they should take off. By doing so, he instantly freezes as he saw his girlfriend giving him a seductive look, sitting with her right leg crossed over her left, while her high heel dangling up and down from her barefoot. Ben immediately felt himself getting hard, as his eyes went up across her long, smooth legs up to the end of her black skirt, as he managed to get a tiny glimpse of her pink panties. That site alone almost drove him nuts. Feeling it was just too much him he grabbed her hand dragged her with him as they both ran outside the house, making their way hungrily to Mona’s house.

 

Ben an Mona fell together on Mona’s bed as they started to make out like two warm-blooded animals. Mona began to take off Ben’s shirt as he was busy kissing her belly. 

Mona kicked off her high heels and stopped Ben’s doing by simply putting her toes on his lips.

 

“Easy there birthday boy... don’t you want your present?” Mona said in her sexy tone as she tapped her toes gently on Ben’s lips, which made him feel like he is about to explode. 

 

“You have to learn some manners.. why don’t you worship these feet first?” Mona gently ordered. 

 

Without having to be told twice, Ben started licking her feet aggressively, all the while taking in the incredible smell from her post-night out-high heels soles. Mona moaned to the sensation of his tongue as it dragged from heel to toe, and being pressed so hard against her skin as it almost felt like a massage, which made Mona moan even louder. After few minutes of that, Mona drew her feet back from Ben’s face, as she lowered to her knees, and started unbuttoning his pants. She pulled put his monstrous crazily erect cock, and gave him one final sleazy look before she started to suck him off. Ben couldn’t contain the sensation and simply groaned out in pleasure. The feeling of Mona’s tongue swirling around his cock while she was sucking on it made him grab his head to be able to handle himself. As he felt he was about to explode in her mouth, Mona pulled his cock from her mouth and lay on her back on the bed in front of him, leaving Ben all puzzled. Before he knew what was happening, Ben felt Mona’s bare feet closing around his well lubed cock and starting to move back and forth. This perfect feeling in addition to the sight of Mona’s perfectly shaped arches, moving along his cock, completely drove him out of his mind as he simply grabbed her feet and began to fuck them madly. In no time Ben reached the most extreme climax he has ever felt as he shoot his load directly to Mona’s face who excepted it happily, while they both groaned in satisfaction. 

 

Feeling completely spent, Ben crashed to the bed right away, laying beside Mona as the looked at each other.

 

“Mona... you are simply the best.... thank you” Ben managed to say as he gasped.

 

“I expect nothing less on my birthday you hear me?” Mona teased him

 

“You bet” Ben assured as he turn to his back.

 

Yet Ben noticed that the feeling of dizziness from the orgasm he was experiencing at the moment refuses to pass.

 

“Are you ok?” Mona asked, a bit worried

 

“Yeah.. I’m just felling a little headache” 

 

“Well, at least you are saying it now” Mona joked.

“Yeah it’ll probably get better in the morning” Ben said as they both slowly drifted  off to sleep, hugging each other. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think!