- Text Size +

James was sitting on the kitchen table, eating the remains of a near-empty chip bag. For most people, the minute fragments wouldn’t have been worth salvaging; or they’d just tip the bag up upside down and throw their head back to let everything fall in their mouth. But for the three-inch tall James, the scraps were just as good as the normal-sized thing. Better, actually, since they weren’t as tall as him, and he could easily fit them in his mouth.

His cousin Janice came walking through the front door, back from running some errands. She saw him sitting on the table as she tossed her phone onto it, and James watched as her phone barely landed itself on the edge of the table, half on but half off. “I’m gonna go get changed and head outside to swim around for awhile,” Janice said, speaking to her cousin while checking out their sunny backyard through the kitchen window. “Wanna come outside too?” she asked, getting a cup of water and turning to see what James would say.

“No thanks, but maybe later,” he answered with a smile, and she left to head upstairs and get changed into her bathing suit. I should’ve asked her to take me to my room, he thought as soon as she left. Whatever, I’ll just see if she can take me back up when she comes back down. James’ mom and Janice’s dad, who were siblings, were both going to be out for the rest of the day, catching up for the first time in almost a year, and Janice’s dad had decided to bring her so she could see her recently shrunken cousin in person. So far, the day had gone better than he was expecting, but there had already been a few occasions where he’d almost been stepped on or sat on. He just was lucky that she wasn’t a bratty cousin. But she was still a little mischievous…

As he sat on the table waiting for Janice to come back down, he heard her phone ding, and then felt the entire ground beneath him shake for a second as her phone vibrated. He ignored it at first, but several more dings and several more vibrations later, and he got curious. He didn’t actually care who sent the messages that were pinging her phone, or even what they were about; he was just taking up time while he waited for her. So he stood up from his seat and headed over to her phone. Climbing onto the top of it was like climbing up a step. The top of the phone was the end that was hanging off the edge of the table, so he casually took a few steps closer to it til he could read it, being careful not to walk all the way to the edge in case he might tip it over and cause it to fall onto the ground. Just as he was beginning to wonder what was taking Janice so long, the phone got another text, and the entire device violent shook underneath his feet. Sitting 20 feet away from it when it shook the table before was one thing; it was like a small, artificial earthquake. But standing on top of it now was entirely different, and the slight shakings of the phone caused the shrunken boy to lose his balance and topple forwards. He suddenly realized what he had done, just as his knees hit the screen several feet in front of him, and the impact of his fall was like a slight tap against the device, just weighty enough to cause the entire phone to lose its own balance and tip over, off of the table. He felt as if he was moving in slow motion, as he watched his cousin’s phone slowly fall beneath him, as he too fell hopelessly towards the ground. It crashed against the wooden flooring, and he could’ve sworn he watched in real time as the glass spider-webbed out from the corner, cracking the entire screen. He hit the ground too, although was left unharmed because of the durability of his smaller, bug-sized body. “Ohhhhhhh fuck…” he muttered, staring wistfully at Janice’s phone, just as he heard a door open from upstairs, signifying his cousin was returning.

Janice’s phone was the first thing she saw as she made her way down the stairs, clad only in a newly purchased pink two-piece. “Oh my God…” she whispered, hurrying over to the table and squatting down to check how badly her phone was damaged. It would still turn on at least, but the screen wasn’t being very responsive, never mind the fact that it was fragmented into a hundred pieces. “James, did you…” she asked, still too shocked to be properly angry yet. She’d have to get a new phone. Or at least pay for a screen replacement, which would still cost hundreds of dollars. James said nothing, but he was blushing and looking to the floor in shame. He didn’t have to say anything, it was obvious that it was his fault it had fallen over. He figured if she had just set it in the center of the table instead of precariously on the edge like she had, then she wouldn’t have a cracked phone right now. But he also knew if he had just kept to himself and stayed where he was, the phone would’ve likely never fallen over.

“Are you gonna pay for this?!” she yelled, the irritation quickly setting in. It was a rhetorical question; his family took care of him because of his height, so he didn’t have any money. “This is gonna be… FUCK!”

James grew nervous, seeing his cousin acting so angrily. “Uh, well, maybe my parents will? They pay for my things sometimes…”

“No, I know your mom well enough to know she doesn’t like spending money willy-nilly,” she huffed, crossing her arms in frustration and pushing her breasts out a little bit. James tried not to notice, but they were hard to ignore at his size. “And since I’m the giant one, and you’re not even as wide as the phone itself, my dad’s not even gonna think twice about blaming me. Even if you caused it to fall, he’ll blame me for leaving you alone with it in the first place.” She’s talking about me like I’m just a pet or a little kid or something, he thought, furrowing his brow. But he knew better than to argue with his irate giantess of a cousin. That’d only make her more mad. And I’m already scared of what she might do.

She stood up, marching over to one of the kitchen drawers and retrieved a spool of string. Then she stomped her way upstairs and came back down a few moments later clutching a necklace that she had retrieved from the night stand of her guest room. James was still cowering on the floor next to the table, too scared of her attitude to move. And besides, he knew it would be useless to try and run anyways. Even if he didn’t immediately know exactly what she was doing, it was clear she had some kind of plan in mind to punish her foolish little cousin.

Going over and snatching James off the ground, she tossed his body onto the table. “Well there’s nothing I can do now since the Apple store’s closed until tomorrow, so I mind as well still go swimming in your family’s pool,” she explained. “But I don’t wanna fucking leave you on your own again, so you’re gonna stick with me. Take off your clothes so they don’t get wet,” she ordered.

“What?!” he exclaimed, showing his attitude now. “OK look, I’m sorry and all, but you’re my cousin, I’m not taking off my fucking clothes around you.”

She rolled her eyes and sighed at how stupid she thought he was being. “You seriously think I didn’t expect you to say that? You’re like barely a couple inches tall, I probably won’t even be able to see anything,” she laughed, and he cowered in embarrassment at having had his manhood ridiculed. But then she reached out with her thumb and pointer finger and slammed the pads of her fingers together, creating a small pounding sensation in front of him and drawing attention to the fact that a single one of her fingers was twice as long as his entire body. “You really can’t stop me. So either you take them off, or I can treat you like a little baby and yank ‘em off for you,” she muttered, cocking her head to the side as she glared at him impatiently.

As much as he obviously didn’t want to get nude around his cousin, it wouldn’t have been the first time since he shrunk that a family member had accidentally seen him naked. He was just so small and easy to mishandle. He didn’t see why she was making him do this, since he didn’t mind if his shirt and pants got wet, but he wasn’t about to argue with her now, considering how angry she was. So he did as she told, pulling his shirt over his head while she stood above him. Her arms were crossed under her busty chest, continuing to glare at him despite his decision to obey her command. Without wasting a second as soon as he was nude, she grabbed his body between her thumb and pointer finger, and pressed him against the end of her necklace and repositioned her finger behind it. Then she grabbed the string with her other hand and wrapped it several times around his torso and the necklace, tying it in a snug, tiny knot behind him. Then she did the same with his ankles, while he lay helpless in her grasp, simply the subject of her impromptu arts-and-crafts project. After she was done she lifted the necklace up in front of her, and swung it from side to side a few times. James squirmed around somewhat, but was tightly bound and with nowhere to go. The only part of him that was loose was his tiny little dick, flapping back and forth against his legs as she swung him from side to side.

Perhaps a newly shrunken person in his position would protest, but he was used to this feeling of uselessness. For now, the sting of her broken phone was still too fresh of a wound to let her act rationally or kindly, so she just dawned the necklace around her neck, deciding that this would be how she’d deal with James for now. Holding him upside down in front of her now that she was wearing the necklace, she smirked at his predicament and brought him towards her face, giving him a kiss on his chest. Her soft, gooey lips smushed roughly against his skin, leaving behind some of her lipstick, and causing her to giggle as he writhed uncomfortably from her intimate touch against his barren body. “I know it was an accident,” the 20 foot tall upside down face told him, “which is why I don’t think I’m being too mean. But it’s still gonna be expensive to get fixed, and you can’t pay me back, so I need to do something to make sure you’re taught a lesson. And obviously have a little fun at your expense. I think that’s fair. You understand, right?” she asked, and dropped him now. He fell right in between her massive breasts, his body laying snugly in the cavern caused by her bosom as her warm, bouncy flesh pressed into him on either side.

“Yes,” he croaked quietly beneath her.

“Good,” she sighed, and smirked as she squished her soft breasts together into his pathetic, helpless body, just for good measure to remind him who was boss. Then she headed outside to try and calm her nerves by swimming around for a few hours, soon forgetting about her toy for the day. And James lay helplessly between his cousin’s gigantic tits, coughing and sputtering up pool water as he was thrashed all about for hours on end, but ultimately knowing that his humiliating punishment was something that he completely deserved.