[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Hidden from the view of the mundane hustle and bustle of modern life, supernatural beings live among human society.  One gathering place for the young Devils of the Underworld is Kuoh Academy.  Several prominent Households from the Underworld have family members and servants who attend classes at the school, including both the Gremory and Sitri Clans, and their peerages fulfill contracts throughout Kuoh city when summoned by humans that learn of their existence and services.  Among the peerages of prominent Underworld Clans is the peerage of Hyoudou Issei, a former human who recently got promoted to High-Class Devil.

These groups coexist peacefully with one another, the Hyoudou and Gremory peerage sharing especially close relations due to the fact that the leader of the former was once a part of the latter’s peerage… and still has several fiancés who love him in the Gremory peerage, including Rias Gremory herself.  However, from such close relations, rivalries between the girls seeking Issei’s attention were bound to pop up.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5305 Read: 3087
Published: April 22 2021 Updated: April 22 2021

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5305 words)

Teslacoil asked for a story revolving around Highschool DxD rival, Koneko and Ravel... just before winner the March commission!  So for their prize, a story revolving around Ravel getting the upper hand on Koneko was requested.  The other story should be along in a few days or so, as I have a few other stories that also need to get posted and/or finished.

Koneko/Ravel Story:

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10463&chapter=1