- Text Size +

Sheva Alomar had woken up in front of a huge mansion, mysteriously shrunk down to the size of a bug. Under the hot African sun she had laboriously climbed up its steps until she was standing on the mansion's porch. She then began making her way up to the front door to see if she could make it inside and find someone who could help her. As she was nearing it, however, it suddenly swung open, creating a gust of wind that sent her flying backwards. As she picked herself up, she looked at the entrance and saw Excella Gionne standing there with a glass of water in her hand. Excella took a step forward, her high-heeled shoe swinging towards the minuscule Sheva before crashing down right behind her. The shrunken BSAA agent looked up and saw the sole of Excella's gold-colored arching above her like a huge monument. She was in awe at the sheer size of the things. Seconds later, Excella's foot swung away form her as the giantess took another step, walking to one of  the porch chairs.

Excella had bought the mansion with her Tricell money, making it into a luxurious retreat for herself. As her and Albert Wesker's plans for changing the world were proceeding smoothly, she had decided to take a break and visit her mansion. She took a seat on the chair and looked out at the African Savanna, totally unaware of the tiny Sheva on her floor Meanwhile, Sheva cautiously made her way towards the giant woman. She wasn't too keen on being noticed by Excella, as that risked having herself become a part of the other woman's biological experiments. Still, she could see no other choice if she was to find a way back to her normal size. She slowly approached Excella's feet. Standing before one of the, she looked up at the toe of Excella's heels, which hung in the air just high enough that she could walk under it. She walked up to it and them jumped up, holding on to the very tip of the shoe.

Just as she grabbed ahold of it, Excella tilted her foot back a bit, lifting the tiny Sheva into the air, and began rocking it back and forth on her heels. Sheva had to hold on tight so she wouldn't be thrown off. Eventually she stopped rocking her foot and Sheva was able to get herself up onto it. From there she began making her way up to Excella's ankles. She started climbing her enormous leg, but as she did so, a slight movement of it caused her to fall and tumble down into Excella's shoe, right on top of her toes. Excella, who felt something moving around on her foot, wiggled her toes to try to get rid of it. When it didn't stop, however, she reached down and pulled off her shoe, picking the tiny culprit off of it and giving it a withering glare as she inspected it.

“Agent Sheva,” she said as she finally recognized her catch. “What a surprise to find you here like this—as a mere bug crawling around on top of my foot. It's a very fitting role for you, I think. She dropped Sheva back to the ground and leaned over to look at her as she crawled around between her two massive feet. “Look at you, you're like an ant compared to me. And, compared to you, I'm a true goddess. I could crush you like you were nothing if I so chose,” she said, lifting her foot over Sheva before stomping it down right next to her, the impact feeling like a huge explosion for the tiny agent. “And, as a goddess, it's only fitting that you worship me. Now, get on your hands and knees and kiss the ground before my feet. Come on; be a good worshipper and you might survive more than a few days.”Sheva did as she was asked, crawling forward and kissing the ground in front of Excella's shoes. She had no choice if she wanted to live. As she did so, she could hear the other woman's giant toes moving around inside the golden shoe. She shuddered, thinking about how easy it would be fore any of them to crush her. “Good,” Excella said after Sheva had been doing it for a while. “Now, climb on top of my shoe.” Again Sheva obeyed, pulling herself up onto Excella's high-heel. She felt the ground under her start to move as the foot she was on was lifted up. Excella tilted her foot back and forth, watching in amusement as Sheva was thrown about its surface by such innocent movements. Sheva struggled to stay on top of the foot even as it moved about so unpredictably. She was about to roll off of it, but she barely managed to hang on to the edge before she fell over. Still, a mere shake of Excella's foot was enough to send her falling back to the ground.

Excella lowered her foot to the ground, her heel tip landing right before her tiny new toy. She watched Sheva get up and then bumped her heel tip into her, throwing her back down., then doing the same again the next time she stood up. When she stayed put on the ground, Excella slipped off her shoe and raised her bare foot over Sheva, slowly lowering her sole onto the shrunken woman until it settled onto her, holding her in place but not yet crushing her. Oh, she would crush her eventually, but it would be a shame to let such an opportunity to enjoy herself go by so soon. It felt so great to have such absolute power over this pesky agent, and she wanted to squeeze as much amusement out of her as possible before she finally disposed of her.

Holding Sheva under her foot, she took another sip of water from her glass before setting it aside, enjoying Sheva's squirms as she did so. Once she was done, she moved her foot to see Sheva passed out on the ground and stood up. Then as Sheva was regaining consciousness, she raised her foot over her and was about to bring it down again when she suddenly felt a strange sensation. All of a sudden, she started shrinking drastically in size, seeing the whole world expand around her at an alarming pace. Once she was finished, she was, like Sheva, the size of a bug. And Sheva, who stood not too far away from her, looked like she wasn't pleased with her at all. The BSAA agent approached her threateningly and she walked back away from her. However, as Sheva was approaching, she doubled over as she felt a pain shoot through her body. Excella looked on in horror as Sheva began to grow bigger, eventually regaining her normal size, towering over Excella like a mountain.

As the pain receded, Sheva shook her head and looked around, seeing she she had returned to normal. Then she looked at the ground and saw Excella standing there, right between her feet, cowering before her. “Well,” she said, smiling sadistically at the tiny woman. “It looks like the shoe is on the other foot now. What is it you said about me? That I was a mere bug next to you, and you my goddess? Do you still feel like a goddess now?” she asked, stomping her foot on the ground. Excella trembled in fear at the sight of the other woman. Sheva was furious and bent on revenge for Excella's mistreatment of her. “You made me worship your shoes; well, now it's your turn to worship my boots. You'd better get them clean, you tiny bug, or else I'll make sure your blood stains their soles.” She set her boots down next to Excella and watched as she other woman scrambled to obey her orders. It brought a smile to her face to see her brought this low. She grabbed Excella's glass of water and took a sip, refreshing herself with the cool liquid before watching Excella work.

Sheva's boots were covered with dirt of the hot African ground after having been used extensively for the past few days without any chance to clean them. Excella had to work very hard just to clear the dirt and dust away from a small portion of them. To make matters worse, the day was steadily growing hotter, causing her to sweat heavily until she stumbled in exhaustion and stayed panting on the ground. Seeing what had happened to her, Sheva let a bit of water fall onto the other woman, the sudden onrush of coolness giving a shock to her system as she was almost washed away with it. She she came back to herself, she looked up at Sheva and saw that she was taking off her boots.

After wearing them for so long in this heat, her feet had grown uncomfortably hot and sweaty, and so she had decided to take her boots off. She set her bare feet on the ground, sighing in relief as the fresh air cooled them off. Then, glancing down and noticing the puddle of water on which Excella still stood, she swung a foot over and set it down on the water, letting the cool liquid refresh her foot. Excella ended up right in front of Sheva's toes, which were as big as mansions compared to her. “Well?” Sheva said down to the mite at her toes. “Don't just stand there. I want you to get to worshipping my bare feet. That is where you belong; remember that.”Excella waded through the water until she reached Sheva's big toe, which stood bigger than a house compared to her. She placed her hands on its surface and leaned up against it, planting a kiss on the giant woman's skin. A shudder ran through her body as she did so. She had always been drawn to power, hence her climb to become the leader of Tricell's African division, and her cooperation with Wesker to help him reshape the world. Now, however, Sheva was without a doubt the most powerful person in her world, and that made her feel... strange. She found that she actually liked being subservient to Sheva. It felt right that she should lower herself before the woman who was essentially her goddess now, and so she threw herself into adoration of Sheva's toe, pressing herself against it, licking and kissing it all over, wanting to imbibe her foot sweat into her own body.

Sheva saw how passionately Excella threw herself onto her toe and curled her toes in satisfaction. She then gripped the tiny woman between two of her toes and brought her up. She placed her foot sole-up on top of her lap and then pushed her little worshipper up onto it. Excella stood staring up at Sheva's face in awe. She felt humbled to be so close to her now, receiving so much of her attention. Sheva rested her head on her fist and smiled. “You turned out much more willing than I thought you'd be,” she said. “Is that because you know that this is where you truly belong? That you were always meant to be an ant at my feet? Because that's where you'll be spending the rest of your life now: at my feet. So go on! Show my sole just how much you appreciate it, you insignificant little thing.”Excella shivered at her words and fell to her knees on top of Sheva's sole. She planted kiss after kiss on it, extremely grateful to be allowed to spend the rest of her life so close to her powerful goddess. She crawled from its heel to its toes and back again, covering every inch of it in her affections until Sheva had had enough of her. She picked the tiny woman up and dropped her into her boot, then put her boots back on, without putting on her socks first. Already she could feel her feet starting to sweat down there; by the time she took them off, Excella would be completely soaked in the stuff.

Standing up, Sheva headed into the mansion to see what she could find there. Maybe some information on Excella's illegal operations with Tricell or details on Wesker's plan. As she walked, the tiny woman in her boot was thrown around all over the cavernous footwear, rattling around it like a pebble until she ended up in between two of Sheva's toes. She gave thanks to her goddess for holding her in place and planted a kiss on her toes, which then curled tight around her as though rewarding her for her appreciation. Maybe it was an effect of her shrinking, but she had already given up all her desire to rule the world. Now she only wanted to be able to spend the rest of her life at Sheva's divine, dark-skinned feet. As time went on she got covered in her goddess's sweat, and she gave thanks for it. Even in the oppressive heat of her boots and covered in her sweat, with the foot's powerful smell growing by the second, she was grateful to be allowed down here and never stopped thanking Sheva for it. This was where she belonged now.