- Text Size +

Ashley Graham marched into the house where Leon Kennedy had directed her to wait for him while he dealt with the infected villagers, walking up the stairs and into the bedroom. Unlike most other houses in this horrible place, this one was surprisingly well kept, lacking the smells of rotten foods that plagued most of the other houses. She sat on the bed, trying to relax a bit. It was nice to finally catch a break from following Leon around, constantly being chased after by infected villagers and other monsters, but even so, she couldn't quite relax. She was feeling worried, both for herself and for Leon. How might he be doing right now? She hoped he was still safe. The young president's daughter was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the tiny woman on the floor, trying to get her attention.

After having been spit on by one of the many mutated monsters that plagued this place, Ada Wong had started feeling woozy and retreated to this very house to treat her wounds. She had passed out, and when she awoke a long time later, she had found herself the size of an ant. She had thought herself lost forever at this size until Ashley happened to come into the room she was in. After avoiding the fall of her boots, Ada decided she would try to get Ashley's attention by climbing her body. That was probably her best was of dealing with her current situation. First she climbed up onto the top of Ashley's boot, and form there she began making her way up the shin. Eventually she made it up to the top of the boots and from there she jumped onto the girl's knee, climbing up her skin until she reached her lap. From there she walked over her thighs, then climbed up her skirt and began making her way up her sweater.

She had gotten halfway up Ashley's breasts when the girl stood up and began pacing around the room, forcing her to cling to her sweater and stay put, lest she fall off and have all her progress go to waste. She held on tight, trying not to fall, a feat made more difficult by the bouncing motion of her chest, which time and time again threatened to throw her off. Eventually Ashley sat back down, but before Ada could start climbing again, the girl absentmindedly reached up to brush her chest, causing Ada to fall off, roll down Ashley's skirt, and land all the way at the floor below. She groaned a she picked herself up, glad to have survived the fall but frustrated at having lost so much progress. If only her grappling hook had shrunken along with her, this would have been so much easier.

Speaking of which, Ashley then noticed the pile of Ada's clothes, weapons and other gadgets lying in the corner of the room. She got up and went over to it, almost stepping on Ada as she did so. “That's weird,” she thought as she saw some of the devices that were in that pile. She grabbed the pile and set everything out on the bed. Then she started wondering if maybe there was something else hidden in the room, so she went around looking inside the drawers and the closet and under the bed. As she walked around the room, Ada was running around on the floor trying to avoid her boots. She tried running under the bed where she would hopefully be safe, but every time she got close to it, Ashley's feet came crashing down in front of her, the impact of her footsteps blowing her back so that she had to run all the way back while avoiding being crushed. Eventually, however, Ashley spotted something moving on the ground. Something that was the size of a bug but didn't quite look like one—the shrunken Ada.

She picked the tiny woman up and turned her over in her hands until she realized what it was, then she dropped her onto her open palm. “Can you understand me?” she asked. Ada nodded in response. “This is so weird,” she said. First there's all these zombies and monsters and now a tiny woman. Well, at least I found something good in this place. I'd always wanted to have a tiny person as my slave.”“Slave? You've got to be kidding me,” Ada said, not believing what she was hearing. As she held the tiny Ada in her hand, Ashley took off her boots and socks, ending up completely barefoot. She reached down and dropped the tiny woman before her huge, looming feet.

“Alright, slave. Your first order is to clean my toes for me. Now, hop to it!” Ashley said. Hesitating, Ada looked up at the giant girl. She still refused to believe that Ashley was being serious about all this. After seeing that her new slave wasn't moving, however, Ashley raised her toes over the little Ada, splaying them apart and looking at the tiny bug-sized woman on the floor from between her toes. “Well? Aren't you going to do what I ordered? I'm being dead serious right now. You know, you're very lucky that I didn't crush you under my foot like a bug. If I hadn't been looking closely, there's no way I could have known you were a tiny person. Even now I could crush you under my toes if I chose to, but I'm letting you live. You should be grateful to me. You owe me your life, you know? Now, are you going to do what I told you to do, or not?” She set her foot back on the ground and waited to see what Ada would do.

Ada thought about it for a while. She really didn't want to become a slave to this haughty girl, and wanted to try and think of a way out of this. In the end, she saw that she didn't have a choice and began walking to Ashley's foot. As she took the first step, however, Ashley raised her foot again. “Looks like you don't understand your situation yet. I'll have to punish you to make sure you learn just where you stand next to me.” Her foot hung above the minuscule Ada, who was totally submerged in its shadow and could only stand, looking up in awe at the sheer size of it. The massive sole was slowly lowered onto her until she was being smothered under the soft, smooth sole, somehow surviving all the weight that pressed down on her. She fought and struggled against the huge wall of flesh, but couldn't so much as move her arms, pinned down under its mass as she was. She was being held down so firmly that she couldn't even breathe, all the air having been squeezed out of her lungs. She felt like she was about to pass out.

Ashley, meanwhile, was really enjoying the feeling of having the tiny woman under her foot. Her squirming felt great against her sole. It was amazing how she held absolute power over the other woman, being able to kill her or let her live, whichever she chose. Eventually she felt the woman's struggles weaken so she raised her foot to see if she had surrendered yet. When she did so, she noticed that he wasn't on the floor anymore, and saw that now she had gotten stuck to her sole and was trying to pull herself off of it. She laughed, amusing herself in watching the tiny woman's struggles. She moved her foot, scrunching her sole and seeing how such a simple action affected the other woman, who was firmly held between the folds of her skin.

“You know, on second thought, you're much too small to make for a good slave. I think the role of a toy suits you much better,” Ashley said to her tiny catch. Her head was already awash with ideas on how to amuse herself with the tiny woman. She could force her to climb her body, or lick her up and move her all over her mouth before spitting her back out again, or even...

Ashley grabbed her bad and put her boots and socks away, pulling out her flip-flops instead. Then, with Ada still stuck to her sole, she slipped them on and stood up. She walked around a while to make sure that Ada wouldn't fall off. Then, once she was satisfied that she was staying put, she sat back down and entertained herself as she waited for Leon by grinding the tiny woman under her foot and feeling her squirm.

Down under her soles, Ada was having an awful time. She really wished Leon would be able to find and rescue her from this girl. They weren't exactly close friends, but she could at least trust him not to leave her like this if she found out about her. “Assuming I survive long enough for him to find me,” she thought wryly as she was being ground under Ashley's foot again. Who knew the president's daughter had such a sadistic side to her.