- Text Size +

After having spent so long looking for the evil Alex Wesker, Claire Redfield had finally found the other woman in the most unexpected of situations—shrunken to the size of a bug on the floor of a bunker, buried under a pile of her own clothes.

Alex had been waiting for Claire in the bunker, ready to deal with the pesky TerraSave agent with a new virus of her own invention. However, when she injected the virus into herself, there was a strange reaction which caused her to shrink down to her current measly size of a mere quarter inch. She was buried under a pile of her own clothes, and though she tried to crawl out, she couldn't find a way out of from under the pile of fabric. It wasn't until Claire arrived and went to search the pile of clothes that the shrunken Wesker tumbled out, falling to the ground below, where she could see the titanic Claire above her.

When Claire had finished examining the clothes, she glanced at the ground and noticed something moving near her feet. At first she thought it was a bug and raised her foot to crush it under her boot, but she stopped and reconsidered wen she saw that on reflection it didn't really look much like a bug at all. She crouched to get a closer look at it and saw that it was in fact a shrunken Alex Wesker. “Well, well. What do we have here?” she said as she picked the tiny woman up. “You're looking awfully small, Alex. That size suits you.” She looked her over, enjoying the sight and the feeling of her squirming between her fingers. After all the trouble this woman had caused, being responsible for the deaths of so many people, it was good to be able to turn the tables on her.

Crouching back down, Claire put Alex back on the ground and took of her boot and sock, leaving one of her feet bare. “You've done so many evil things, Alex; I think being crushed like a bug under my foot is a fitting end for you.” She raised her foot over the tiny woman, who scrambled up and tried to get away. No matter how fast she ran, however, she couldn't make it out from under the shadow of Claire's foot. The immense sole fell on her with all the force of an explosion, pressing her meager body under its vast and expansive surface. But despite the tremendous weight pressing down on her, Alex was still alive. An effect of the virus, perhaps. Either way, when Claire raised her foot to examine her handiwork, she failed to find the red spot on the ground that she had expected. Instead, she felt something on her foot and brought her sole up to take a look at it. There, moving pitifully on it, was Wesker, still alive and apparently stuck to her sole.

She stomped her foot on the ground a few more times to see if that would change anything, but Alex was still alive. “You're harder to get rid of than your brother,” she said as she peeled the tiny woman off of her foot. “Well, at least you can't do anyone any harm at this size.” She sat on the ground and placed Alex before her foot, then took off her other boot and placed both of her feet in front of Alex. Resting on their heels, their soles stretched high into the air above the minute villainess. “You know, with you at this size, I could leave you just about anywhere out here and you'd be lost forever without any way of getting back to civilization or getting yourself back to normal. I could drop you in the ocean, where you'd probably drown unless you get eaten by a fish, or I could leave you in the grass and let the insects do it. It's no less than you deserve,” she said as she wiggled her toes above the other woman. “Lucky for you, I'm willing to let you live, as long as you prove to me your life holds any value to me. So, if you don't want to die, crawl towards my feet and kiss them.”Alex, who had always been an exceedingly proud woman, now found herself crawling towards Claire's giant feet in a show of submission which left that proud part of her aghast. As a further effect of the virus, she had been made meek and docile, willing to obey each and every command anyone gave to her. It was only for this reason that she followed Claire's order. She crawled to the massive foot on hands and knees, then, kneeling before it, she planted a kiss on Claire's sole. “Was that supposed to be a kiss? I barely felt that. Do it again, and this time put your back into it,” Claire said to her. Alex kissed the foot again, this time pressing her face and her lips against it with force. “There, that's more like it. Now, lick it.” Again she did as Claire said, licking her foot and ending up with her tongue covered in dirt.

Claire kicked back and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of having reduced Alex Wesker to a mere foot slave the size of a bug. “You know, it's funny,” she said. “You talked a lot about how you wanted to become a god of a new world, but at your size, I'm practically a god compered to you. In fact, you're practically worshipping me like one already.” She pulled her foot back and lowered it to the ground, her sole falling right in front of Alex. “Now, get between my toes and keep worshipping me,” she ordered her. Alex was quick to obey. Claire felt a slight ticking sensation as Alex got between her toes, causing them to wiggle in response. Then she felt Alex's tiny tongue on her skin. She let the other woman keep licking her for a while, then, holding her between her toes, she tilted her toe back up.

“You've proven yourself very obedient so far. I'm honestly surprised; I thought for sure you'd have tried resisting my orders by now. I almost wish you would so I would have an excuse to punish you. Well, let's see if you can keep that up. As soon as I let go of your puny body, I want you to climb up onto my toes and, from your position, clean out the dirt under my toenails.” Claire unclenched her toes from around Wesker and let the tiny woman do as she was told. Like an ant she crawled up her huge toes and, standing on top of them, made her way over to the toenail. She lay down on top of Claire's toe and reached into the space between her skin and her toenail, gathering up the disgusting dirt that had gathered there before pulling it out and throwing it away. Then she went and did the same with all the other toes on that foot. “Good,” Claire said. She moved her foot, throwing Alex back onto the floor in front of her other foot. “Now climb my sole and do the remaining toenails.” Wesker did as she was told, climbing up Claire's enormous sole by using the ridges of her skin as footholds. After a while, she made it up onto the big toe. She was exhausted, after the climb, but she couldn't stop to rest because it would mean disobeying Claire's orders. She got to cleaning the remaining five toes, then when she finished, she collapsed in a heap, lying totally limp atop Claire's foot.

Satisfied with Alex's total obedience, Claire reached to pick her up, then grabbed one of her boots and slipped her inside. “Well, as much fun as this has been, I really should get going. Moira and I still have to find a way out of this place. I'll keep you here until we leave, then we'll see if Moira has any ideas on what to do with you.” She put her socks back on and then her boots, leaving Alex trapped inside with her socked foot which slid over her, pinning her between the insole and Claire's foot. She could do nothing but stay put and wait for Claire to get her back out again. Hopefully Moira wouldn't be any worse than Claire had been.