- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey! Thanks for checking out my story! It’s been YEARS since I've uploaded on this platform. I came up with this idea while brainstorming for an RP with my friend. Most of what I have written here was actually the intro for the RP but since I thought the idea was so cool, I decided to write a story about it and take it in my own direction. There isn’t really any fetish stuff in this first chapter, so just stick with me here. It’ll come in time. If you enjoy the first chapter, be sure to leave it a lil review if you can. Also, add me on twitter @glasscleaner_ . I post sizey shit and I'm always down to chat or RP with any of you! Okay, I'm done talking now. Enjoy! :)

“WAIT!!! PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” Tomo shouted, tears streaming down his porcelain cheeks. His neck craned towards the sky, a massive shadowy figure loomed over his small little form. The figure approached slowly but with intent to kill, clearly enjoying the whole experience as their cold, sadistic snicker boomed through the air like a nuclear missile siren. The terrified boy scooted backwards on his rear, desperately trying to muster the strength he had left in his trembling limbs. His efforts were pointless though, the figure had caught up to him in just one measly step. There was nothing he could do. “w-wait...” the boy croaked, watching in horror as the figure raised their colossal foot high above his head. “Goodbye, loser~” The figure spoke, their voice oddly familiar but still indiscernible to the frightened boy. All he could do was stare at the underside of the expansive foot that was scrunching in excitement as it was slowly lowered onto him. His world became dark, claustrophobia set in, his mind was racing as he thought about all the things he never got to do at his youthful age. Closer and closer his end drew, the stench of sweat and grime because so intense he could barely breathe. “AHHHHHH!” The boy sprung upright with a jolt, sweat coating his forehead. He blinked a few times, the sound of chirping birds could be heard somewhere off in the distance. He looked down to see his fists clenching his bedsheets with an iron grip. He let out a shaky sigh. “Not that nightmare again...” 


Tomo pulled his petite frame out of bed, lumbering over to his bathroom to start his day.

Of course, that was only a few steps away thanks to the pathetic size of his studio apartment. Even though it was so small, Tomo could barely afford it with his minimum wage job. Truly not an ideal living arrangement. The boy trekked his way through his morning routine like a mindless zombie, taking a piss, brushing his teeth, and hopping into the shower without a single thought in his mind. He stepped out of the cramped shower, grabbing the towel on the rack beside the door and quickly rubbing his long messy brown hair dry. He placed his hands on the off white sink, studying his reflection in the steam-fogged mirror. His skin was pale, almost like he hadn’t seen the sun in weeks...which wasn’t entirely wrong. He did spend the majority of his days at his computer working on college papers, playing video games, and watching anime. He placed a finger under his right eyelid and pulled down, frowning at the fact his purple-hued eye bags still hadn’t faded in the slightest. They’d been like that for weeks now.  The boy was well aware he hadn’t been sleeping the greatest but he wondered if that recurring nightmare had something to do with it. He shook his head, just thinking about the dream made him disturbed. He quickly gathered himself, wrapped a towel around his waist and headed to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee.


 Tomo reached into his cupboard and grabbed the first Keurig pod insight, lazily slapping it into his machine and clicking the flashing blue button. As the coffee maker began to whirl with life, Tomo decided to check his phone while his brew was being prepared. He unplugged it from the wall, noticing it was only at 50% battery even after charging all night. “Damn I really need to get a new phone.” he thought to himself. He noticed the time “1:40pm” plastered on his lockscreen, followed by a slew of notifications underneath it. “Shit..”


“Kei: Good morning, dork~”

sent at 11:30am


“Kei: Are you still asleep?!”

sent at 12:01pm


“Kei: You can’t even wake up on time, that’s so pathetic.”

sent at 12:26pm


“Kei: Hurry up and get on discord, loser.”

sent at 12:55pm


“Kei: TOMO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP AND CALL ME RIGHT NOW, I WILL WILL MAKE YOU PAY WHEN I SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT TOMORROW”

sent at 1:32pm


The boy almost fainted as he read that last message, knowing she was deadly serious. Tomo darted back to his room with his piping hot coffee and phone in hand, setting them down on his desk before quickly throwing on a pair of black sweats and a grey oversized hoodie. It just happened to be the same thing he wore yesterday but it’s not like he had much of a choice, most of his clothes were already stuffed into the suitcase he had in the corner of his room. He wasted no time firing up his computer and practically jumping onto his office chair, loading up discord and starting a call with Kei as fast as he possibly could. It wouldn’t have been an exaggeration to say his life truly depended on it.

 

He waited anxiously as the call tone rang, holding his breath as he anticipated the ear full he was about to get from his short-tempered friend.