- Text Size +

Chapter 12

“Well that is excellent news, Mike,” Perona said into her phone as she lounged back in her huge, plush office chair. “Excellent news…although I have to say, I was beginning to question my trust in our partnership with your production company, given the number of unacceptable snags in manufacturing our newest prototype.”

The quick and hurried sound of the male CEO’s voice on the other end of the phone made Perona smile, and she sighed out pleasantly into the air, brushing hair out of her face with a free hand as she put her feet up on her desk. At first glance, no one would have expected that anything in the scene was out of the ordinary, except, of course, for the ridiculously curvy and gorgeous body of the woman executive. She was dressed in a tight form-fitting office suit which showed off the eye-popping assets of her gigantic breasts, thick hips, and strong, shapely legs. Her enormous ass filled her big office chair, and even spilled over a little on both sides. Anyone could have been forgiven for thinking that this was just an unusually bodacious and attractive executive in her office, but upon further inspection, it would have become clear that something far more noteworthy was going on — standing behind Perona’s chair, almost completely obscured by her body, was a young man…dressed to the “t” in a suit and tie, standing upright and to attention, like he was awaiting orders. This young man wasn’t small by any means — at 5’5, he was around normal-height for his age…but compared to Perona, he looked like a little boy, and this comparison is what made the scene truly remarkable. He was standing up, and she was sitting down, but the top of his head only came up to Perona’s immense breasts.

Wordlessly, without even looking, Perona extended her free hand towards the young man, and he eagerly stepped forward, placing a fancy nail file directly into her hand. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted without her even having to ask. Perona then placed the phone between her ear and her shoulder, and began filing her nails as she stared out the window of her spacious corner office. The CEO on the other end was still stuttering and jabbering on deferentially, and she sighed again, shaking her head to herself as she started to chuckle. A moment later, she interrupted him:

“Haha, now you’re just being ridiculous,” she laughed out loud, filing her nails. “Everyone here at A&W is well aware that you wouldn’t dream of going behind our backs with another advertising company. I mean, you’d just be shooting yourselves in the foot if you did — because of our cutting-edge ideas, your holograms have become a part of everyday life for so many millions…and millions more, if your company plays its cards right with us.”

More sounds of the man’s simpering, rushed stammering came in over the phone, and Perona closed her eyes as her nostrils flared a little. She seemed to be getting off on the man’s obsequiousness, but she also seemed to be getting tired of him.

“Yes, yes,” she cut in, interrupting him again, “We all know…haha…ok, alright then — yes, let me know by tomorrow. Don’t keep me waiting, Mr. Hotshot CEO.”

Perona hung the phone up and continued filing her nails as she stared out the window, down at the sea of skyscrapers that extended out from the office’s vantage point. For a minute or so she was silent, and then she turned to the young man who was still standing dutifully beside her.

“Well Edward,” she intoned impressively, “Seems like we’ve got ourselves another extension of our contract.”

“That’s wonderful, mistress!” exclaimed Edward quickly. “Uhm…if you don’t mind my asking…”

“Yes?” replied Perona, inclining her head toward him.

“Who was that on the phone?” he asked. He seemed to be gearing up for an impressive answer

“On the phone?” laughed Perona. “Haha, oh that was just Bill Meadows…CEO of Braden…you might have heard of them.”

“Th-the CEO of Braden!?” breathed Eddie in awe. “S-so…so, like…the Braden!?”

“Haha, of course!” chuckled Perona, enjoying his reaction as she looked down on him. “What, does it shock you that I’m on speaking terms with *cough* suuuuch a powerful man?”

“N-no, no of course not, mistress!” responded Eddie immediately. “It was just…j-just amazing to see how…how in charge you were.”

“Mmmmm, yes, my little man,” hummed Perona, reaching out and petting the top of his head with her huge hand. Eddie shivered in pleasure as he felt the gigantic hand literally palm his head.

“And speaking of “in charge,”” Perona continued, “I need you to take this message to my second-in-command — that Braden is on the clock now, and that they need to get back to us tomorrow.”

“Of course mistress!” replied Eddie, nodding, “Right away!”

A few moments later, Eddie was standing in Remilia’s office, staring up in awe at her gigantic, towering form. Like Perona, she was lounging in her plush office chair, but also like Perona, it didn’t matter that Remilia was sitting down. To the 5’5 Eddie, she looked positively gargantuan, even bigger than Perona. He was standing, and she was sitting, and even still, he was staring into the middle of her taut stomach, the shape of which was sexily obvious in her taut black dress, which left little of her strong, curvaceous form to the imagination. Remilia had her massive thighs crossed in front of her, making them look even huger, and she was bent down over a microscope, examining something closely on a glass slide.

Eddie knew better than to interrupt his other mistress when she was busy, so he just stood there dutifully for a few minutes, waiting for her to look up and acknowledge him. He knew that Remilia liked to take her time, especially when she was examining and taunting her microscopic plaything.

“It’s too bad, really,” Remilia suddenly said, speaking down to the glass slide in her microscope. From Eddie’s perspective, there appeared to be nothing whatsoever on the slide…but he knew that there was.

“With you germ-sized now,” continued Remilia, “I can’t even hear your pathetic little responses to my put-downs! You’ve been a total beta letdown in just about every way, but ever since I started needing this microscope to see you, you’ve really reached a new level of inadequacy, haven’t you?”

Down below, on the glass side, unseen to ordinary human eyes, Katherine was standing, having been shrunk down so small that she was only a single micrometer across. An entire year had passed since she had begged Junko to have sex with her, and she had spent it in abject and humiliating servitude to Remilia and Perona. When she had been larger, they had forced her to be their office slave, doing all their menial tasks, as they humiliated her and subjected her to a whole range of sexually degrading activities that broke her mind and forced her, day by day, to accept the reality of her position…and even, in a horrible, debased way, to enjoy it.

All the while, of course, Junko, the architect of all the growth and shrinkage, had been steadily present, visible only to Katherine, teasing her, tormenting her, and otherwise subjecting Katherine to her crazy whims and wild mood swings. Junko sometimes appeared to Katherine as an enormous giantess, many times bigger than Perona and Remilia, and other times, she appeared to Katherine as just a bit taller and bigger than she was.

“God, just listen to the voice of that girl!” laughed Junko, who was busy standing on her head and spreading her legs in a 180-degree angle above her. Even after all these months, a beaten and broken Katherine could not resist gawking at the demon girl’s figure. From Katherine’s vantage point, Junko was about twice as tall as she was, and her long, shapely legs were accentuated by her knee-high socks, and the short black skirt that was billowing upside-down above her.

“You know that any other “normal” shrunken person your size could NEVER hope to even understand what Remilia was saying, right?” said Junko, moving her legs back and forth, back and forth, as she continued her headstand. Junko had already been playing around with Katherine that morning, and had forced her to cum in the petri dish that Remilia kept her in, but now the demon girl was threatening to make Katherine cum again. She didn’t even need to touch Katherine anymore — she had developed the power to make her cum just with a glance, or with a snap of her fingers.

“Wh-what?” asked Katherine weakly, not understanding, as she felt her loins start to boil up again in between her legs.

“You’re literally the size of a bacterium now,” laughed Junko, teasing Katherine with her legs. “And Remilia is 11 feet tall…normally, your tiny ears wouldn’t be able to process the speech that such a huuuuuge entity was making. It would just sound like thunder to you. But oh noooo…haha, in the spirit of fun, I’ve made sure that you can understand everything that girl says to you.”

Katherine barely even processed what Junko was saying, even though she understood; she was too focused on the demon girl’s full, creamy, shapely legs, which were still going back and forth in front of her. From Katherine’s vantage point, Junko looked like an enormous, sexy woman, but looking skyward, squinting, she could just make out the colossal, all-encompassing outline of something that seemed bigger than the sky itself. This was typical of Katherine’s wavering attention — even though she had been fixated on Junko’s sexy figure before, her mind had been so totally ravished and ravaged that it was no longer capable of focusing too hard on anything in particular. It took her a few long moments before she realized that it was the bottom tip of the microscope lens. To Katherine, the lens looked like the tallest mountain she could imagine, far, far in the distance.

“Ohhhh yeah!” boomed Remilia’s voice suddenly, from high, high up in the sky. To Katherine, it sounded like a literal goddess was speaking. “I can see you! You measly, tiny little germ of a woman! My microscope’s turned to the highest-caliber lens, and even THEN, I can STILL just barely see you! Hahahaha oh wowwwww…it’s not gonna be much longer before I can’t even see you through the microscope lens at ALLLLL…I don’t know what I’m gonna do then! Guess I’ll just keep you in the petri dish, waiting until you shrink more, and more, and morrrrrre…until you disappear into nothing!”

Katherine shuddered and shook, her worn-out body totally transported by Remilia's cruel and humiliating words. She sank to her knees and felt herself shrinking down even more, as her body was wracked by yet another lambasting roil of orgasms.

“Oooooo, and look at that!” laughed Remilia. “Just as I’m speaking, I literally can’t see you anymore…guess I was just too much for you, huh, Katherine? Heheh, and to think that you used to be the Office Manager of this place! THIS is what you’ve been reduced to…a literal speck, TINIER than a bacterium, that I can’t even SEE with a MICROSCOPE! Let that sink in, you miserable little woman, as you get smaller, and smaller, and SMALLER, shrinking down into nothingness.”

Katherine fell forward on the glass slide, helplessly trembling with a fresh wave of crippling orgasms, as Remilia casually transferred the glass slide back into the petri dish that she kept on her desk.

“Yes, Eddie?” she said sweetly, scrunching her nose over at him. “What is it, little guy? Mmmm, you’re looking like a little snack this morning!”

“Thank you mistress!” exclaimed Eddie eagerly. “And y-your aunt…Mistress Perona…wants you to know that the CEO of Braden is on the clock and will be calling us back tomorrow.”

“Oh good…Auntie gave him a talking-to, huh?” chuckled Remilia, taking off her shoes as she put her feet up on her desk. “Mmmmm, little Eddie, I think I want you to rub my feet. So pull up that step-stool and get working.”

Far down below, Junko had come out of her headstand and was standing over Katherine, hands on her hips. Her playful demeanor had suddenly changed into something grave and serious.

“And so it passes,” murmured Junko, staring down at the nanometer-sized woman in front of her, “The tail end of a life…a life of such pitiful and pathetic dearths of accomplishment that it really does boggle the imagination. I wish I could say I was sorry to see you go…I wish I could say that your Ultimate Despair has nourished me, but the thing is, Katherine…it doesn’t even matter that you’ve attained Ultimate Despair. It doesn’t even matter. I’ve become totally bored with you. Even your DESPAIR is boring to me, you understand? Even your total, humiliating submission to despair makes me yawn! Think about that for a minute, Katherine, before you shrink down into NOTHING.”

Katherine couldn’t even bother herself to ask Junko if this really was it for her…if this really was the moment that she had been hoping for, praying for, for months now — the moment when she would get so small that she would cease to exist. And all her despair, all her feelings, all of everything would simply vanish. Katherine didn’t even have the capacity to want it anymore, or to feel glad, or relieved, or anything. She simply lay there at Junko’s feet, rolled over on her back, as she continued shrinking smaller and smaller and smaller, waiting for eternity to swallow her up.

Gradually, however, Katherine became slowly aware that she had stopped shrinking. Her eyes had glazed over, but now that they came back into focus, she saw that Junko was frowning slightly, reaching behind her to fetch something out of the back of her purse.

“Hold that thought, Katherine,” Junko said, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as she crossed her eyes playfully down at her. “Someone’s calling my phone…I swear if this is Yasuke bugging me again, right as I’m in the middle of saying my goodb…”

But Junko’s voice suddenly trailed away. She was looking at the screen of her phone, blinking blankly. Katherine couldn’t see Junko’s screen, but it was obvious that whoever was calling, Junko had not been expecting them…or wanting them…to call.

“Hello, yes?” Junko chirped out, erasing all the expressions from her face as she answered the phone, her blond pigtails swinging and vibrating. From her spot at Junko’s feet, Katherine watched, not having much emotional capacity to absorb what was happening. But she was still able to see basic things that were going on — she could see that Junko’s face had gone a bit ashen, extremely unusual for the usually-bright-faced and vigorous demon.

“K-Kazehana!?” Junko stuttered. This was the first time that Katherine had ever heard the teenager stammer her words. “I…uh, well yes, it’s nice to hear your voice as well! Scarlet doing ok? Mmhmm…mhmmm…oh wow, she’s a SENIOR at Samodiva now!? Goodness they grow up fast, don’t they? It seems like only yesterday I was there myself…yes…yes well, ahahaha of course. And how is the little man? As tiny as his daddy got to be? Mmmmm, yeah, I can only imagine — from what Scarlet was texting me, Clayton sounded like the IDEAL sub for her, hahaha!”

Katherine’s attention had somehow pricked up. The mention of her son by name awoke something in the far recesses of her brain. Clayton…Clayton…her son…Junko was talking about her son…she was talking about him with the demon who had him…and then, suddenly, with a surreal kind of flare-up in her mind, Katherine remembered and understood. It had been one year since she had abandoned Clayton at the Asmodeus mansion. One year…which meant that his servitude was over.

“Oh it runs in the family, clearly,” Junko was saying to Kazehana, twirling her blond hair around in the fingers of her free hand. “Totally a little sub-bitch, just like him…and apparently just like her husband too, haha…the Williamson family takes the prize for that, I think, haha…mmhmm…uhhhh….is…is she here? I mean, uhm…yeah, she’s here…”

Junko seemed puzzled, and even a little irritated all of a sudden. Her brow furrowed as she put her phone on speaker and held it down to Katherine. Normally, she would accompany this motion with a snide little remark, or a crazily random comment about something or other, but not this time. This time she actually looked perturbed about something.

“Katherine…Williamson,” came Kazehana Asmodeus’s rich voice through the air, out of Junko’s phone. It snapped Katherine back into reality, and she stood up, even though, from her vantage point, it looked like Junko was as tall as a 10-story building.

“Y-yes?!” croaked Katherine.

“Mmhmm!” hummed Kazehana, “I can hear from your voice that Junko has broken you completely — good on her. It was nothing less than what you deserved, of course.”

Kazehana paused, letting the truth of her words sink in, before proceeding.

“And let me say….mmmmm, just let me say that it has been Scarlet’s absolute PLEASURE having Clayton for the year,” Kazehana continued, drawing out her words sensually. “To be honest, I doubt if you will even RECOGNIZE your son when you see him, but that is really neither here nor there, haha.”

Katherine blinked up at Junko’s phone. When she “saw her son?!” Did…did Kazehana mean…

“But it’s been a year, Ms. Williamson,” continued the demon queen, “The contract is up. It’s time for you to come pick up your son, and not a moment too late. These laws of contract are very strict, you understand.”

“B-but…so, wait,” cut in Junko suddenly, frowning, “She has to…she has to come back and pick her son up? But what about —”

“You’ve had your fun, Junko,” interrupted Kazehana, and a light chuckle could be heard in her words. “Per the arrangement we worked out, you’ve had an entire year to torture and torment her…to bring her to the brink of Ultimate Despair, and it sounds to me like you’ve done an EXCELLENT job. But the time has come now to relinquish your hold on her.”

Junko’s eyes blazed red as she stared wordlessly at her phone. Katherine had never actually seen Junko this authentically angry. Whenever she had been angry at Katherine, it had always been understood that the anger was being directed towards a lesser being. But this time, it was clear that Junko was angry at a power that she could NOT control or contain.

“I know you’re angry, Junko,” breathed Kazehana on the other line, “And I understand. But you must obey me. Grow her to an adequate size that she can come pick up her broken son. And Katherine…I will see you soon.”

Kazehana abruptly ended the conversation with a deep chuckle, and just like that, she had hung up. Junko stared tight-lipped at her phone for a few moments, and Katherine could feel the anger raging in her. But in an instant, it all seemed to pass, and Junko stared down at her, wide-eyed and tilting her head slightly to the side, giving Katherine that same crazed, smiling expression she had given her so many times before.

“Well when life gives you lemons,” she laughed, “You squeeeeeeeze them so hard that they turn into lemonade!”

Junko had suddenly reached her huge hand down and scooped Katherine up off the floor, and at the word “squeeeeeeezed,” she pinched both of Katherine’s ass cheeks with her fingers, making Katherine scream out in pain, a pain so intense that it made Katherine’s eyes shut tight. But a moment later, she opened her eyes again, and she was sitting on Remilia’s desk, totally naked. Junko had grown her back to 3 feet tall, but Remilia didn’t even seem to have noticed.

“Well?” came Junko’s voice from all the way down the hall. Katherine turned to look, and saw that the teenager was standing at the elevator, with the “down” button pushed, as the doors opened. “Are you coming or what?”


Chapter End Notes:

You can find the full, completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep