- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Katherine felt like she had known all along that this horrible prospect was going to be a reality, as soon as Perona had mentioned her new “secretary.” But nothing had prepared her for looking up in terror at Remilia’s devilish grin, flashing down on her from high above, as the teenager loomed over her. Much to Katherine’s dismay, Remilia actually looked taller than Perona herself, if such a thing was possible. Katherine was already backed against a wall, so she had nowhere to turn. She was, in every sense of the word, totally trapped.

“7’7, in case you were wondering,” laughed Remilia haughtily, putting her hands on her wide, thick hips, and turning around in a sexy, voluptuous circle, giving Katherine a full-on view of her incredibly fat ass in the process. Katherine backed herself even closer up against the wall, wishing that she could just somehow melt into it and escape. But she couldn’t escape, and suddenly all she could think about was that huge, fat, teenage ass descending down on her from the sky, gyrating and twerking massively above her.

“How do ya like that!?” cackled Remilia, putting her hands on her knees as she continued shaking her big ass down in Katherine’s face. “A little too much for you, huh, Katherine? Hahaha, don’t think I didn’t see you yesterday, looking at my fat ass. You just couldn’t get enough of it, could you? You pathetic, horny little woman…hahaha, well you’re gonna be seeing a LOT more of this everyday…just maybe not QUITE the way you’d want to, though!”

As if she was giving a demonstration, Remilia suddenly threw herself into a full-on squat, the thick pillars of her full thighs tensing against her strong calves, as the twin hunks of her huge, delicious ass suddenly came to a bouncing, jiggling halt, right in front of Katherine’s face. The tiny woman couldn’t believe it — Remilia was so huge that, even squatting down, her ass was right up in Katherine’s face, quivering and shaking with all its lascivious enormity. Remilia was wearing an extremely short skirt that rode up on her huge haunches, so that the curved globes of her ass cheeks were readily visible. Katherine stared in awe at them, unable to move, or to utter a sound. She was mesmerized, and no amount of fear or terror at her predicament could hide her sudden infatuation with her new boss’s ass.

“Rem…haha, what are you doing?” chuckled Perona’s voice from far above. To Katherine, it was almost like the voice was in a different room. She was so helplessly focused on Remilia’s gyrating ass in her face that she could barely even devote the resources and energy to process what was going on around her.

“Haha, look at her, auntie!” Remilia laughed, turning her gorgeous face around her shoulder to leer down at Katherine. “Just LOOK at her! She’s getting smaller!! I totally caught her drooling at my ass yesterday in the board meeting, and I realized then that our little girl here is a TOTAL ass whore, hahaha!”

Katherine was reaching her hands up, trying to push away Remilia’s gigantic rump, but when she touched the firm, hot cheeks of the 18-year-old's ass, all she could do was pitifully blubber in response to becoming even more aroused. Katherine hated herself for feeling this way, but the lust she was experiencing in reaction to her own humiliation was so intense that she had no idea how to counter it. Remilia laughed mercilessly, the sound cutting through Katherine’s skinny, shrinking little body, as she ground her ass up against the poor woman, delighting in how, with every bounce and jiggle of her ass, Katherine got a little smaller.

“Oh my god Rem…you’re right!” Perona murmured, her eyes going wide with interest as she looked down on the spectacle. “She’s getting smaller and…mmmmmmm…oh man, are you feeling that!?”

“Haha AM I!?” Remilia laughed. “Of COURSE I am, auntie! We’re getting bigger!”

“Ahhhhh, it feels sooooo gooooood!” sighed Perona, closing her eyes as she stretched her amazing arms all the way up to the ceiling, palming it effortlessly. But Katherine saw, in the midst of her uncontrollable lust, that even as Perona was obviously growing, Remilia was growing even more still. Perona gained a couple inches, but Remilia gained even more, reaching a towering 7’10 within the minute. The thing was, though, that Katherine hadn’t even seen the teenager standing up at her full height yet. She could just tell, by how Remilia’s huge ass was swelling in her face, that she had grown substantially larger.

“Well I could keep doing this all day,” chuckled Remilia, after the minute had passed, “But I think my pathetic little ass slut would die of a heart attack before too much longer. THEN who would I have to use as a paperweight on my desk, huh!?”

“A…p-paperweight!?” stammered Katherine, her eyes coming back into focus somehow as Remilia’s colossal form suddenly rose from her sexy crouch. Katherine’s mouth dropped open as she beheld the young 7’10 amazon, her thick, curvaceous hips swerving into her towering thighs and the lubricious swerve of her midsection. Her giant breasts swung massively, far over Katherine’s head, each of them so much bigger than Katherine’s entire body.

Remilia put her hands on her hips and cocked them in a sexy pose of teenage impatience.

“Yeah!” declared Remilia. “That’s all you’re really good for at this point, isn’t it? Haha, I mean, it’s not like you could do any good filing paperwork or typing or anything like that. That’d be too hard for a tiny little pipsqueak like you. Haha, your little hands and fingers would get tired in less than 5 minutes, I just know it! Haha, no….no, I’m going to use you for…other things.”

Katherine wondered what these ominous-sounding “other things” could mean, but she didn’t get too much of a chance to think about it, because Remilia was suddenly pointing a long, authoritative finger out the door, toward her new office.

“Well!?” barked Remilia, “What are you waiting for? Get your skinny little body into my office and wait there until I tell you what I want you to do. Go on, move!”

Katherine had no choice but to obey. Bowing her head in submissive shame, she slumped out of Perona’s office, to the derisive laughter of her new boss. She heard Remilia and Perona exchanging derogatory comments about her, but she was now too far away, and too far down, to hear what they were saying.

As she made her way out into the hallway, Katherine couldn’t help but think that the entire office space looked totally different. It wasn’t just because she was now about two-and-a-half feet tall — there was something else to it. A new kind of vivacious energy had permeated the A&W floor. Tall, curvy, voluptuous women were walking all over the place, their enormous assets swaying alluringly as they moved. None of them were quite as tall or big as Perona or Remilia, but they all looked positively gigantic to Katherine all the same. A little thought popped into her head:

‘Just a few days ago, all these women…every one of them…worked UNDER me. I was in CHARGE of them!’

It was quite a surreal thought for Katherine to process. It just didn’t seem possible that, in such a short amount of time, she could have devolved from Office Manager all the way down to what she was now: a short, skinny, tiny little wreck of a woman, who barely had the energy to walk over to Remilia’s office. One of the huge women in the hallway sidestepped Katherine, and the little woman looked up and saw that it was Teresa, one of her former underlings, staring down at her with a surprised expression. Teresa, who had been a short, dumpy woman just last week, was now 6’6, and looked wonderfully beautiful. Her huge tits hung like mammoth boulders in the sky above Katherine, each of them probably weighing more than her entire body.

In that moment, Katherine saw Teresa’s face change, from sheer surprise to repulsed revulsion. She had recognized who the tiny, skinny little thing scurrying across the floor was…and her response was to wrinkle her nose and straighten her curvy body up, as she gave Katherine a look of disgust. Katherine was stunned — even yesterday, Teresa had been kind to her…making sure that she was ok when she had fallen out of the elevator. But now…well, something had changed. Teresa was looking at Katherine like she was some kind of smelly animal, a grotesque parody of a human being. Katherine opened her mouth to say something, but Teresa was already striding away, her huge, bulbous ass bouncing after her. Katherine was left standing there, feeling humiliated and abandoned.

“Wow, she’s like…totally disgusted by you!” came Junko’s bright, cheery voice from Remilia’s office. Katherine jumped at the sound of the demon girl’s voice. She hadn’t heard Junko all morning long, and she had been so preoccupied with how big everyone was compared to her that she had almost forgotten about her. But now that the teenager’s lazy, impish voice was echoing in her ears, Katherine was immediately seized with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she felt her heart sink; she knew that Junko was about to have a field day with her, and she was not at all looking forward to the Demon of Despair egging on her shrinkage, and her humiliation. On the other hand, though, Katherine felt a rush of excitement go through her clit, as her loins woke up and started warming themselves in expectation. She badly wanted to see Junko, to admire her size and beauty, and to feel the full force of the demon girl’s control and domination over her. Katherine hated herself for having these feelings, and they only served to push her further and further towards the brink of despair. But what could she do? She had no power to resist Junko, and the more she tried, the more turned on she became by her own futile powerlessness.

“No response, huh?” came Junko’s chuckling voice from Remilia’s office. “Because you know it’s true, don’t you? Haha, you’ve seen yourself in the mirror. You know how repulsive and ugly you look now! I bet all these huge, gorgeous ladies walking around are all wondering why the fuck Perona’s even keeping you! I can see how they’re all looking at you — you make them sick, Katherine. You make them feel embarrassed to be around you.”

Katherine felt her stumbling way around the side of Remilia’s open door, and she saw Junko lounging in Remilia’s big leather chair, with her feet propped up on Remilia’s desk. Nearby, Katherine saw Eddie, Remilia’s adoring intern, working away at his smaller desk. Of course, he didn’t seem to be able to see Junko at all, but he did look up when Katherine came tottering into the room.

“Y-you’re right!” stammered Katherine up to Junko. This is what the demon girl wanted, Katherine figured. She wanted Katherine to just give up, to give into that horrible, crushing despair…and now, for once, Katherine felt like she was ready and willing to do that.

“I’m sorry — what was that?” asked Junko, furrowing her brow in mock-concentration as she tilted her head toward Katherine, putting her hand to her ear. “I could’ve sworn I heard you actually admit that you’re a sorry, pathetic piece of trash.”

“Y-yes…yes, that’s…that’s what I said!” exclaimed Katherine, looking up hopefully at Junko. “I…I AM a pathetic piece of trash, and…you’ve…you’ve been right all along!”

It felt wonderfully liberating for her to admit this so openly, and Katherine actually felt herself getting warmed by her wholehearted embrace of her sorry state. She noticed herself getting aroused, just looking up at Junko there, looking as gorgeous and ravishing as ever, her pigtailed blond hair expanding wildly behind her head. But far from looking impressed, Junko just kept lounging there, not having any reaction at all to what Katherine had said. In fact, she wasn’t even looking at her now. She had whipped out a nail file and was suddenly busying herself with her long, red nails. Katherine felt her brow crease in hapless surprise, but then suddenly, her attention was diverted elsewhere. Eddie the intern was speaking to her.

“Excuse me, but that kind of talk is not allowed in Ms. Remilia’s office.” The young man’s words cut through the air, forcing Katherine to do a double-take. She had just seen him absolutely fawning over Perona and Remilia, like a puppy with his tail in between his legs…but now that he was speaking to her, his voice was totally different. It was acerbic and biting, with more than its fair share of revulsion behind it. Just from the tone of his voice alone, it couldn’t have been clearer that he didn’t like Katherine at all.

“Oh! Oh I-I…of course, I’m sorry!” stuttered Katherine, nodding her head energetically. She was still on a kind of emotional high from “giving in,” and from seeing Junko again. But the young boy only frowned in response, and opened his mouth to interrupt Katherine right as she was about to say more.

“I don’t…really care if you’re sorry or not, ok?” said Eddie in a perturbed voice, barely even looking at Katherine over the papers at his desk.

“Right…right, ok, well, just let me know what you’ like me to —” began Katherine, but Eddie cut her off.

“Just…stop,” he said bluntly, holding up his hand.

“Stop?….uhh…stop wh—” started Katherine, but again, Eddie interrupted her.

“Talking,” he declared curtly. “Stop talking to me, alright? I’m here to serve Ms. Remilia, not deal with you. Go over there by her desk and wait for her.”

Katherine felt her little legs moving in response. Eddie wasn’t any older than Remilia, and, as a normal-sized 18-year-old young man, he was much, much smaller. But none of that mattered to Katherine — she again had no choice but to follow orders. She was, in every sense of the word, on the lowest rung of the totem pole at this point. She bowed her head again in shame and shuffled over to Remilia’s desk. But quickly, she inwardly managed to cheer herself up. She had accepted total despair, right!? So all of this was good…it was heaping humiliation upon humiliation, and it would surely please Junko to see that she was actually learning to embrace her despair. Craning her neck up toward the chair Junko was in, Katherine felt her sense of anticipation building. She couldn’t wait to see how pleased Junko was going to be with her. But again, much to Katherine’s disappointment, she saw that the demon girl didn’t even seem to be paying any attention to her. She was still carefully filing her nails, looking at them closely as she muttered to herself.

“But Scarlet had said those hoity-toity Japanese nail buffers were like, totally the way to go,” Junko was saying to herself, biting her lower lip in concentration as she frowned at her nails. “I mean, they’re not utterly hideous or anything, but I thought the triple-cut design would at least hide the buff marks. Hmmm, that girl’s gonna be hearing about this, I think.”

“J-Junko!?” whispered Katherine up to her, not being able to help herself. The demon girl was ignoring her, and Katherine couldn’t stand it. But right then, Remilia strode into the room, and Katherine had other things to worry about.

“What are you blabbing on about?” Remilia demanded sternly, putting her hands on her huge hips as she loomed high over Katherine, totally engulfing her in her shadow. “The last thing I need is a paperweight who talks to herself.”

“I’m…I’m s-sorry R-Remilia, I won’t d—” stammered Katherine, but Remilia had suddenly stepped even closer to her, so that Katherine backed into the desk, trapped.

“What did you call me?” Remilia asked in a calm, terrifying voice.

“I—I c-called you by your n-name!” cried Katherine, having no idea what to do, and starting to panic. She glanced up towards where Junko had been, but the demon girl had vanished again, leaving her alone.

“Haha, my name!?” laughed Remilia darkly, her voluptuous flesh jiggling with derisive mirth. “Oh no, no, no…YOU don’t get to call ME by my first name. Hahaha, can you IMAGINE, Eddie!? Something like THAT calling ME by my first name??”

“I…can’t even believe she tried, Ms. Remilia,” said Eddie.

“Ha! Exactly…tried,” chuckled Remilia, peering down hard at Katherine. “Now get this straight, you tiny little husk of a woman — you will refer to me as….hmmm, let me see, actually…haha, this is fun! You’re already calling auntie “boss,” so what can you call me? Hmmm…”

“How about “mistress?”” proposed Eddie, his face brightening.

“What!? No Eddie, that’s totally gross!” exclaimed Remilia, shaking her head at him in wide-eyed disgust. “You actually think that a little shrimp like her could possibly be able to fulfill that kind of a role for me?? I mean, are you kidding!? LOOK at her! She can barely even reach my knees! Actually, go on, little girl! Try! Try to reach my knees!”

Katherine stretched her arms up towards the gigantic, colossal pillar of Remilia’s body, but she quickly found that, even reaching up like this, her fingers didn’t quite reach Rmilia’s giant kneecaps.

“Oho! How pathetic!” cackled Remilia, putting her hands over her mouth in delighted surprise. “Come on! COME on…stand on those tippy-toes! Strrrrrretch! Rrrrrreeeeeeachhhhh, hahaha!”

Katherine did as she was told, and she was finally able to graze the bottom of Remilia’s knee with the tips of her fingers. But immediately, Remilia backed up, her beautiful face screwed up in disgust.

“Ugh! I didn’t say TOUCH me!” she spat. “I said REACH….god, the most basic instructions around here…I’ll have to train her better.”

Remilia strode over to a tissue box on her desk, yanked two tissues out, and proceeded to bend over Katherine, again engulfing her in her shadow. Using the two tissues as a barrier between her and Katherine’s body, Remilia picked Katherine up off the floor and plopped her on the desk, right on top of a tall stack of papers. Katherine felt herself starting to shrink again. It was so horribly humiliating for the giant teenager to be treating her like this…almost like an insect…something that was so disgusting and wretched that she didn’t even want to TOUCH it.

As Remilia set Katherine on the tall stack of papers, Katherine’s feet touched the desk but, as she started getting smaller, she felt her feet slowly coming up off the desk itself. The shrinking came along with another sense of panic for Katherine. Junko wasn’t there watching…was she seeing it!? Was she seeing how Katherine was giving into her despair?? Katherine didn’t know. There was still a part of her that hated the fact that this was all happening to her, but a much larger part of her was feeling a new sense of hopelessness — even in the midst of her embrace of despair, it seemed like she still hadn’t hit rock bottom yet.

Remilia noticed Katherine getting smaller, and she let out a hearty, chuckling laugh that vibrated through her massive tits.

“Heheheh…look at you…getting smaller and smaller by the minute,” she teased, shaking her head down at her miniature “assistant.” “And remember…I KNOW why you’re getting smaller. Every time you get humiliated, it happens. Haha, considering how your life has turned into one big, constant humiliation, it’s a wonder that you’re still as big as you are!”

Remilia grabbed a pencil, and extended its eraser down towards Katherine. Sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek, Remilia probed the big eraser up under Katherine’s clothes. The little woman felt the eraser head brush against her inner thighs, and she closed her eyes, shivering in pleasure. She wanted Remilia to violate her. She WANTED it…so, so badly.

“Edward,” came Remilia’s calm, smooth voice, spoken without taking her eyes off what she was doing, “I suddenly have a hankering for a special mochaccino. Be a good little boy and go make me one, ok? And put some time and effort into it this time. I want it to be perfect.”

“Of course, Ms. Remilia!” he responded immediately, and shuffled quickly out the door, closing it dutifully behind him. He seemed to know exactly what was about to happen.

“Such an obedient little boy,” chuckled Remilia, now sliding the eraser up and down the inside of Katherine’s thighs. “Though, of course, to you he looks like a giant, haha.”

Keeping the eraser between Katherine’s thighs, Remilia leaned forward, so close that all Katherine could see was the huge, beautiful face of the gigantic teenager, smirking at her.

“He only comes up to my stomach now,” growled Remilia softly, licking her lips sexily at Katherine, edging the eraser up closer to her pussy. Katherine was starting to shake on the stack of papers, as her feet finally left the desk completely. She was shrinking, and, as she looked up helplessly at Remilia, she could tell that the teenager was growing before her eyes. It was all just so humiliating, so terribly, awfully humiliating, and even though Katherine thought that she had finally come to accept her reality, just staring up into that huge, gorgeous face, sneering down at her, made her feel lower than she had ever felt before. THIS was what she had been reduced to. She used to have power…she used to be beautiful…she used to be strong. And now, she was NONE of those things. And she was getting dominated by an 18-year-old girl who was, second by second, nearing 8 feet tall.

“My god, just look at you,” sneered Remilia, now twisting the eraser around, right on top of Katherine’s pussy lips. The little woman had gone cross-eyed in arousal, and her whole little body was shaking, humping the eraser head, desperate for orgasm.

“You’re just the biggest little slut I could ever imagine!” laughed Remilia. “You have NO shame. Here you are, shrinking in front of me, KNOWING that I’m getting even bigger and more beautiful, KNOWING that I’m just gonna use it to tease and humiliate you more, and what do you do? You HUMP the freaking eraser, hahahaha!! Oh my god, I’ve gotta get auntie in here to watch!”

But Remilia didn’t even have to call for Perona, because the huge woman was already coming in through the office door.

“I felt myself growing again, Rem!” said Perona excitedly, her voice now an even deeper and richer timbre that vibrated Katherine’s little ears. “And I just HAD to see what you were doing to her!”

“I’m about to force her to have sex with this pencil!” laughed Remilia, “And look at her! She’s TOTALLY into it!!”

“Oh my god, she isssss,” responded Perona, her eyes going wide as she peered down at Katherine. The tiny woman was just barely able to keep her eyes open, from the incredible arousal that was cascading over her body, and she saw her line of vision become completely surrounded by Remilia and Perona’s faces, staring down at her wide-eyed, as they expanded and grew, and got more and more ravishing, more and more beautiful. Katherine felt herself starting to seize up. The orgasm that had been building in her loins was about to go off.

“Go ahead Rem!” laughed Perona. “Stick it in her! I wanna see her SHRINK even FASTER before out eyes! And I wanna feel ourselves get bigger and BIGGER!!”

Remilia’s eyes flashed with profane pleasure as she stared down into Katherine’s shaking face. The colossal teenager pursed her lips and then issued forth a huge, long tongue, once again licking her plush lips sexily, teasing and taunting Katherine with every movement. And then, suddenly, and with an exultant shout of laughter, Remilia stuck the eraser all the way up inside Katherine’s pussy, pushing the pencil more than a foot inside her.

“Yyyyyyeeeeaauauaugughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” screamed Katherine, her eyes instantly rolling back in her head as she started cumming with violent force. At first, she heard Perona and Remilia laughing at her, making fun of her, but then, after a few seconds, she heard Perona’s lips at her left ear, and she felt Perona’s huge tongue tracing lewd circles around her earlobe.

“Just to make sure you know where you REALLY stand in this office now,” Perona whispered into her left ear, “I’m gonna make sure ALL your holes get fucked…ALL of them…ALL at the same time!”

And with that, Perona thrust her tongue deep into Katherine’s left ear, lapping and probing deep into her ear with a rapacious and lascivious energy.

“Aaaaaaaawwawawawwawawwaaaarrrrrrrrlllllllggh!!!” came the aggressive, slippery sound of Perona’s busy tongue in Katherine’s left ear….and then, at her other ear came the voice of Remilia, now even deeper and more seductive than it had been before. She was definitely still getting bigger.

“Your the office bitch around here now,” she whispered into Katherine’s ear, lapping at it with her tongue. “Awwawawawawalwlalwalwawl….yeeeeah, you’re the little office bitch, and we’re gonna TAKE you like the pathetic little bitch you are. We’re gonna GIVE you what you really want, you disgusting sub…and MORE. We’re gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!!”

Remilia shoved the pencil another few inches up Katherine’s pussy, and as she did so, she thrust HER tongue deep into Katherine’s right ear, probing it to its depths, just like Perona was doing. All Katherine could hear was the eager, loud, slurping sounds of the women’s tongues in her head. They sounded and felt like they were lapping at her brain itself.

“AGGWWAAAGGHHWAWAWWAWAWLLLAAGGHHLAARRGGHHHH!!!”

And even as they violated her ears with their tongues, Remilia began turning the pencil around and around in Katherine’s pussy, adding to her total debasement and overstimulation. She began spraying out her cum, leading to loud and exaggerated moans from both Remilia and Perona. And then, just to cap it all off, Katherine suddenly felt something else teasing her rectum. Perona had picked up another pencil, and was about to stick it right up Katherine’s ass…and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Perona wasted no time in doing so, thrusting the pencil up Katherine’s butt hole, and twisting it around and around, just like Remilia was doing, teasing and torturing out every ounce of cum from Katherine’s shrinking, wrecked body. The two gigantic girls were laughing loudly, their lapping tongues thrust deep into Katherine’s ears, as they got bigger and bigger, their tongues expanding in her ear canal, as the two of them both rose up past 8 feet, and even bigger. Katherine was being mercilessly fucked in her pussy and ass, and in both ears…she was being quadruple-teamed by the two pitiless giantesses, and she screeched out in an inhuman wail as she got smaller and smaller, until she was under 2 feet tall….and even smaller.

But Katherine wasn’t conscious to experience the end of her shrinking. She had fainted straight away. And so she hadn’t seen Junko peering down from the ceiling, nodding her head slowly, as a pleased grin crossed her face. The demon girl was impressed…but she wasn’t through with Katherine yet. Not by a long shot.


Chapter End Notes:

You can find all 13 chapters of this completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep