- Text Size +

     It didn’t even take a minute of Beverly stroking Jim’s dick before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his limbs went limp as he released himself all over his cousin’s giant toes. She giggled at how easily she’d been able to get him off, but even after he came, she didn’t stop stroking until she was positive the final drops had trickled out. As the blood started to leave his penis, she tightly gripped his softening dick and pulled up one last time to make sure any cum still leftover on his dick would wipe itself onto her toes. He moaned out in pain as his flaccid dick was stretched further than was comfortable, and for a moment she lifted his entire body up from his cock being squeezed so tightly as she lifted her toes up. But they finally let go, and his body fell back down the ground in a sweaty, fatigued slump. “You’re welcome, by the way,” she told him as she reached for a kleenex off her coffee table and wiped off the shrunken man’s splotches of cum from her toes with a somewhat grossed out expression on her face. “As long as you maintain good behavior and do as your told, I’ll keep up stuff like that. And clean up afterwards too, since it’s not a real big mess for someone my size, see?” She showed him the products of his labor, and it looked like barely a droplet’s amount for a normal man, dwarfed by the rest of the tissue. She tossed it in the trash, and looked back down at him with a stern expression. “But if you start to get moody or rebellious, you’re gonna have to clean up after yourself, which probably won’t be very easy at your size. And if that ever happens and it doesn’t get cleaned up—like if I find dried up shrinkie semen on my shoes or floor or something—I’ll make sure to find a punishment for you that even a weird little perv like yourself will hate.” He gulped nervously, feeling even more insignificant beneath her steely gaze. “Got it?” He quickly nodded, hoping he’d never have to find out just what kind of ‘punishment’ she planned on inflicting. “I can’t hear you, Jim.”

     “Yes, g-goddess. I’ll d-do my best,” he stuttered.

     “And?” she continued, raising an eyebrow.

     He freaked out for a moment, wondering what else he could be forgetting. “Uh, and… and thank you? For the um, for the… footjob,” he muttered, averting his gaze. He was too embarrassed to look his cousin in the eyes.

     She seemed content with his gratitude though and smiled, rubbing his hair with the tip of her finger. She loved Jim; he was still family after all, so she genuinely hoped she’d never have to punish him. And judging by how good of a servant he had been so far, she didn’t expect she’d have to worry about his subservience any time soon. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t do what she’d have to if it came down to it.

     “Anyways, I gotta head out to do some errands, so since you seem pretty tired from our little session, I’ll give you a little break.”

     Jim breathed a sigh of relief. He was spent; so much had already happened today, and somehow Beverly had seemed to seep the life force out of him with when she jerked him off. Although it was now the second time just in the past few hours that someone had forced an orgasm out of him. He didn’t know if he could take a third. “Thank you goddess. I… am pretty tired, you’re right,” he mumbled.

     “Well, I still want you to come with me,” she explained, picking up one of her discarded socks and pulling wide the opening as the set it on the floor in front of him. She didn’t even directly tell him to get in, but he understood what he wanted anyways. He had been hoping she’d allow him to just relax here at her apartment while she was out, but for whatever reason it seemed she didn’t think that was a good idea despite how trustworthy he’d been so far. So he hung his head low and trudged forward, his bare feet stepping up from the cold wooden floors to the soft fabric of her sock, still slightly warm from her wearing it earlier. Further into the cave he went, the light getting somewhat dimmer, but not totally dark thanks to the thinness of the cotton. And the smell of her feet obviously returned as well, but this time mixed with the unfamiliar odors of various bits of garbage, dirt, or other microscopic things that would cling to the outside of the sock whenever she walked around the house with them on. While he was still making his way to the end of the sock though, Beverly turned it upwards, assuming he had gotten himself ready by now. As the ground beneath him suddenly tilted upwards and turned into a wall, he tumbled backwards and landed with a bounce at the bottom of her sock, where her toes went. With adrenaline rushing through him from the sudden momentum, he watched as 5 pale toes came into view at the opening of Beverly’s sock, and her nails scraped at the stretchy fibers as they eagerly made their way down towards him. Soon enough, the big, pudgy digits had reached him, pushing and prodding against him playfully, testing the elasticity of the surrounding fabric. Like a claw, his cousin’s toes pushed his naked body underneath them as Beverly leveled off the sock so it was horizontal again, and he found himself positioned beneath them. As she stood up and put the other sock on, the ground made sure to wedge him further in so he was nice and secure, smushed sideways in the crevice between the ends of her toes and the ball of her foot. “Hope you’re comfy!” she chirped happily, walking over to her shoes and inserting her feet into them as well. Jim’s world got even darker, hotter, and smellier as Beverly confined him to a second layer of foot prison. As much as he thought he liked feet, he was anything but comfy. But as Beverly grabbed her purse and phone, his discomfort from being lodged between her toes was about to get a whole lot worse, as she walked to her car and got ready for an afternoon of errands with him trapped beneath her.